Author Topic: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!  (Read 24716 times)

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
Re: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2007, 11:16:19 AM »
You know, at one point they must have liked/loved each other when there was no megamoney.

I wonder what the real story behind the divorce is.
Because both of them are past their prime.  So, I would be wary of anyone who came into their lives after the divorce.

Look at Howard Stern....Does she really want to marry him because he is a great guy?  Would she even look at Howard if he was a bus driver and not a multimillionaire.
Same with Donald Trump.
Diane Sawyer
Katie Couric

Sidebar....Kevin Federline did come out on top of that situation.
Sandra

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2007, 11:22:23 AM »
Well, I guess if this were a McDonald's worker divorced by his stay at home welfare wife we wouldn't have this conversation, unless we talked about who gets the food stamps.  In divorces, whether celebrity or otherwise, if the woman makes less she gets more than she deserves.  The estimated salary of a "house wife" is over $100 grand a year.  Give me a break.  That'd be great for Hogan though.  Take the 2 million dollar hit and never talk to her again.

One of getbig's wise old sages setting us straight LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2007, 11:24:08 AM »
You know, at one point they must have liked/loved each other when there was no megamoney.

I wonder what the real story behind the divorce is.
Because both of them are past their prime.  So, I would be wary of anyone who came into their lives after the divorce.

Exactly, we don't know much yet here the resident getbig geniuses have already figured it out and have passed judgement LOL

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2007, 12:18:52 PM »
In most states, the wife is entitled to HALF of the marital assets. That's anything and everything acquired after the marriage, which in Hogan's case is EVERYTHING they own. Their house in Miami is worth 13M. Their house near Tampa is worth around 7M. So right off the bat, Linda's looking at a bare minimum 10M payout. Figure Hulkster is worth close to 100M, especially since acquiring the rights to the name HULKSTER and HULK HOGAN last year from Marvel Comics. Linda will wind up with closer to 30-40M. Not bad for raising the star of DEATHPROOF and an AMAZON Britney...

Don't be surprised to see Linda with her own reality series and her managing Brooke's career.

BigNationRadio.com

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2007, 02:53:49 PM »
All we need to know is that SHE initiated the divorce and will have a lot of money from it.  I agree with Ed, she will be the next Kris Kardashian, managing her daughter's career and trying to make a name for herself.  At least Bonaduce's wife had legit reasons to leave.  Hulkster may seem like an abrasive jerk at times but he seems pretty mellow for the three ingrates running around his house, with the occasional snap here and there.  I doubt he was any different 20 years ago, like I've said before.
Squishy face retard

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2007, 04:25:45 PM »
Hey Pumpster! Instead of sitting in your Roach Motel (tm) and furiously typing away about how all of us here on GetBig "hate women", why don't you endow us with your wit and ideas? Do you even have any on this subject? If not, shut the fuck up please, and continue building your massive guns on the BowFlex, I heard you're up to the second PowerBand!!

And here is my take... she is a money seeking hooker of woman. I would not be shocked if this had something to do with Little Hulkster Nick almost killing his friend in that car wreck. Or maybe she is just a money grubbing whore and wants to parlay this whole thing into a reality show or whatnot. It's probably the latter.

Best Regards!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2007, 04:27:38 PM »
Hey Pumpster! Instead of sitting in your Roach Motel (tm) and furiously typing away about how all of us here on GetBig "hate women", why don't you endow us with your wit and ideas? Do you even have any on this subject? If not, shut the fuck up please, and continue building your massive guns on the BowFlex, I heard you're up to the second PowerBand!!

And here is my take... she is a money seeking hooker of woman. I would not be shocked if this had something to do with Little Hulkster Nick almost killing his friend in that car wreck. Or maybe she is just a money grubbing whore and wants to parlay this whole thing into a reality show or whatnot. It's probably the latter.

Best Regards!

MELTDOWN LOL

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2007, 04:41:24 PM »
Kaboom! Wow, nice scrolling text. Your dimwitted, overused reply proves my point.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #158 on: November 26, 2007, 04:52:30 PM »
Is Hulk Hogan About to End His 23-Years Marriage to Wife Linda?
April 13, 2007 05:20:56 GMT
by Staff Writer

Thing is going under wrap, but not anymore as The National Enquirer has the details on Hulk Hogan's meeting with a divorce lawyer to end his marriage to wife Linda Hogan.

The publication quoted a source as saying, "Wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan, 53, has secretly consulted a divorce lawyer about ending his 23-year marriage with his wife Linda. Despite that, the two are still together taping the fourth season of the reality show "Hogan Knows Best.""

"The marriage is over. The show is the glue that's keeping them together," the same source told National Enquirer. "It's Hulk who wants out. With the kids grown, he feels it's time to move on. They're not hiding their problems from the cameras. But what hasn't been filmed is the fact that Hulk secretly consulted a divorce attorney."

Hulk met Linda in a restaurant in Los Angeles. They married on December 18, 1983 and have two children, Brooke Hogan and Nick Hogan.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00008318.html

I didnt hear this shit in april

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #159 on: November 26, 2007, 05:28:50 PM »

Surprised no one mentioned how fucking epic Hulks arms look in that pic.

*Edit* On further musings, looks like he is in fact, getting ready for the divorce so he can start railing his daughters hot friends. Good catch Ed.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2007, 05:34:21 PM »
Despite that, the two are still together taping the fourth season of the reality show "Hogan Knows Best.""

"The marriage is over. The show is the glue that's keeping them together," the same source told National Enquirer. "It's Hulk who wants out.

I didnt hear this shit in april

Excellent; f*** the rest. I smell Bonaduce ratings.

Look carefully knuckleheads, HE WANTS OUT, NOT HER LOL wrong again geniuses.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2007, 05:37:04 PM »
Consulting an attorney in a time of unhappiness isn't unheard of.  It is likely that she knew about it but because we all didn't then it is secret on Hulk's part.  She on the other hand filed for divorce from across the country and he found out about it from a reporter.  Obviously she wants out if she filed the papers.  That's a no-brainer.
Squishy face retard

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2007, 05:42:26 PM »
Consulting an attorney in a time of unhappiness isn't unheard of.  It is likely that she knew about it but because we all didn't then it is secret on Hulk's part.  She on the other hand filed for divorce from across the country and he found out about it from a reporter.  Obviously she wants out if she filed the papers.  That's a no-brainer.
Pre-emptive strike. She saw the writing on the wall and she's attacking first.
Petty, and common.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2007, 10:41:37 PM »
Poor Hulk :(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2007, 11:04:23 PM »
kinda strange how this is happening only weeks after hogans son was charged over a car crash, sending his friend (who was the passenger) into hospital.

Linda will wind up with closer to 30-40M. Not bad for raising the star of DEATHPROOF and an AMAZON Britney...

30-40mill for raising 2 kids? what total bullshit.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2007, 08:22:47 AM »
10 million is what they stated. Don't forget that Hogan was/is the biggest star in the business. With Ted Turner's funding WCW was able to pay out his lucrative salary.
Don't forget merchandising $$$.  T-shirts, action figures, DVDs of PPV (he got a cut of that, too), there's no end to hes earning power.

In Japan, anything with pictures of him or the road Warriors still sells like crazy!

Oh, and F*** Linda.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2007, 08:26:30 AM »
as if he worked so hard himself for that money
Do you realize how that ignorant statement could easily nullify any valid, coherent point you might have made?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2007, 08:30:59 AM »
Very predictable one-dimensional responses from misongynists here...just admit to a deep hatred of women LOL

Listen he knew the deal with marriage going in, unlike some of the geniuses here.

Knowing "the deal" doesn't make it right.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2007, 08:32:29 AM »
CLEARWATER, Fla, -- The wife of celebrity wrestler and reality star Hulk Hogan said in a divorce petition that she wants a share of the family's two multimillion-dollar Florida properties plus alimony and child support for their 17-year-old son.

Linda Bollea filed for divorce from Hogan -- whose real name is Terry Bollea -- last week after 24 years of marriage. The petition says the marriage is "irretrievably broken."

The assets include the nearly 1,579-square-metre Belleair, Fla., mansion where the family lives and a 1,059-metre home on Clearwater Beach.

Pinellas County records place the market value of the Belleair mansion at more than $7.2 million and the Clearwater house at more than $2.2 million.

And she's not after his cash???

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2007, 08:41:53 AM »
I smell an upcoming Hogan reality show where they film the dates each has after the divorce.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2007, 08:51:25 AM »
Hulk sold his house down here in miami for 17 million.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 27, 2007, 09:56:53 AM »
Child support?  Hopefully it isn't like NJ law where the deals work out until the child is 23 or until he/she marries.  The kid is 17 for god sake and it's not Hulk doesn't support the kid anyway.  It's just another way for a lazy bitch to supplement her income a little more.  Hulk should not give her a dime and keep the kid.  Either that or put the money in his bank account directly.  Funny she wants a share of what she doesn't own, fucking divorce...
Squishy face retard

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #172 on: November 27, 2007, 10:18:52 AM »
Here's the deal.  Who actually knew what this bitches name was before the Hogan TV show?  most people didn't even know that he was married or had kids.  She was an at home wife that got lazy sitting in her mansion screwing the pool boy at best.

Once this TV show hit, she tasted stardom.  people recognized her and she started meeting more people.  Her ego got to her.  She started thinking how hot she is and how she can screw more than just the pool boy.  Hogan probably has railed thousands of hotties in his time and now bitch wants her share of dick.

Typical shit.  People are normal and nice until they get famous.  Some can handle it, others can't

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 27, 2007, 10:32:13 AM »
Do you realize how that ignorant statement could easily nullify any valid, coherent point you might have made?

Why, have you been working as his male secretary for the last couple of decades? LOL ya he works hard there buddy. ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 27, 2007, 10:33:50 AM »
Knowing "the deal" doesn't make it right.

You're a victim of your own tremendous biases & don't get it.