Author Topic: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!  (Read 24713 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!
« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2007, 10:35:05 AM »
I smell an upcoming Hogan reality show where they film the dates each has after the divorce.

Gold, though they claim they won't do another year, this upcoming season already in the can along with various parts in which they pretend nicey-nicey.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #176 on: November 27, 2007, 10:45:03 AM »
Not sure how US divorce law works but he has time to stall doesn't he? does he have to agree right away ?

I would sell the houses and set up a scam where it looks like he's giving the money away to some african charity or something, meanwhile it's an offshore bank account where she can't touch the $$$$

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #177 on: November 27, 2007, 10:47:20 AM »
Bonaduce had much less to lose than Hulk in terms of a divorce so I'm not sure we'll this couple turn into what Danny and his wife went through.  The difference between the two women seems to be that one loves the spot light and the other just wanted a normal husband.  Danny's wife put up with a lot more IMO and Hulk's controlling nature (if you can even call it that from what was shown) was nothing on the level of Danny B.  Linda will get her money, try to be famous on her own or sponging off her daughter and will fail miserably. 

Capt E, he can pull an OJ and put money in his kid's name but control it since he is under age.  Once the agreement is reached I imagine he can return control to himself or work out a deal with Nick.  The only reason OJ has to leave it under his children's names is because the Goldman's are owed a lot of money.
Squishy face retard

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #178 on: November 27, 2007, 01:04:24 PM »
Why, have you been working as his male secretary for the last couple of decades? LOL ya he works hard there buddy. ::)
You obviously know nothing about the business of professional wrestling.
Additionally, your hubris-laden responses on this topic are painting you as quite the femi-nazi apologist.  Your posts on training are usually well though out and coherent, but your replies on this particular topic are making you look somewhat foolish.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #179 on: November 27, 2007, 01:06:43 PM »
You're a victim of your own tremendous biases & don't get it.
If my belief that a person should only get what they have erned is a "tremendous bias" then so be it.  I prefer to think of it as being realistic.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2007, 01:37:17 PM »
I'm hoping for one more reality season. Between the divorce and the idiot son's car accident in August that left his best friend a vegetable, it would be a real party. Instead of a so-so show it suddenly edges closer to Bonaduce quality. ;)

Hard to believe she didn't tell him in person, he seems so sensitive!

She is not the first cvnt to do that... I have been on the receiving end of that myself.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2007, 01:58:10 PM »
If my belief that a person should only get what they have erned is a "tremendous bias" then so be it.  I prefer to think of it as being realistic.
Exactly.  Not to mention the fact that she spent a shit load of his money while they were married.  We're not talking about a woman who put her law career on hold to pop out some puppies.  She is not too bright and would likely be nothing without him or any other man. 
Squishy face retard

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2007, 02:01:16 PM »
Exactly.  Not to mention the fact that she spent a shit load of his money while they were married.  We're not talking about a woman who put her law career on hold to pop out some puppies.  She is not too bright and would likely be nothing without him or any other man. 

It's simple... divorce laws are still in effect the way things were in the 50s when a woman needed a REAL reason to leave a man and they had been taken care of with no ability (See no Women's liberation movement) to make a decent income.

Today they have all of the opportunity and yet if they don't do something with their lives, that is still not reflected in a change in divorce statutes... It's actually quite disgusting really.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2007, 02:17:09 PM »
It's simple... divorce laws are still in effect the way things were in the 50s when a woman needed a REAL reason to leave a man and they had been taken care of with no ability (See no Women's liberation movement) to make a decent income.

Today they have all of the opportunity and yet if they don't do something with their lives, that is still not reflected in a change in divorce statutes... It's actually quite disgusting really.
Great post.  Women have equal access to education and for the most part jobs but they still receive a lot.  The only way the man wins is if he stays home with the kids and she has a better education.  The Coach could tell you some stories on this one.  Seriously, men get the shaft on this one.  A prenup would not save Hulk the way it would a "normal" guy and even then there are still limits.  No fault divorces and even cheating spouses have a very easy time getting money in the end.  I'm sure we all know guys who have lost a lot or all in a divorce.
Squishy face retard

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 27, 2007, 04:43:38 PM »
You obviously know nothing about the business of professional wrestling.
Additionally, your hubris-laden responses on this topic are painting you as quite the femi-nazi apologist.  Your posts on training are usually well though out and coherent, but your replies on this particular topic are making you look somewhat foolish.

You're about as neutral as the Iranians, thus your need to insult those with more balanced perspectives than you'll ever fathom. I consider the source when there's such a bias, laden with silly unnecessry insults that only discredit the author. ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 27, 2007, 07:47:13 PM »

This is how this stupid twat spends his money, endangers his daughter and provides positive influence to her street racing son.  Yeah, she should definitely get Nick and child support.   ::)  Videos like this should cost her points in court.  She is nothing but an embarrassment to Hulk's name and could cost the HULKSTER money if Nick is sued.  Great parenting from an intelligent  ::) woman with respect for personal possessions.  It must be tough being a "hard working" house wife with such a mean husband.  What a joke.
Squishy face retard

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #186 on: November 28, 2007, 09:36:28 AM »
You're about as neutral as the Iranians, thus your need to insult those with more balanced perspectives than you'll ever fathom. I consider the source when there's such a bias, laden with silly unnecessry insults that only discredit the author. ;D
I believe if you turn that high-powered microscope on yourself, you'll be able to see what we all see.

And by the way, inference of appearance isn't the same as insult.

If I wanted to insult you, "pussy-whipped" would have popped up  by now.

As it is, I don't think you believe what you're spewing, but you do like to be the straw that stirs this particular drink.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: November 28, 2007, 11:12:09 AM »

As it is, I don't think you believe what you're spewing, but you do like to be the straw that stirs this particular drink.

Very very easy to stir your drink. All it takes is any divergence from your extremely self-righteous macho-man interpretations, as we know. ;D

Even your terms-"fem-nazi"? LOL man you're out there and don't even see it.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #188 on: November 28, 2007, 11:24:19 AM »
Very very easy to stir your drink. All it takes is any divergence from your extremely self-righteous macho-man interpretations, as we know. ;D

Even your terms-"fem-nazi"? LOL man you're out there and don't even see it.
Actually its femI-nazi.

Its a term commonly used to refer to those that take feminism beyond the realm of equality.  I am all for equality, you are espousing the receipt of monies not earned and criticizing the method in which they were earned without the benefit of even the most basic knowledge of a given industry.

My interpretations are neither macho nor self-righteous.  I simply ask that people earn what they want and not live life looking for a handout.  I do not care if the moocher in question is male, female, transgendered or any other variation of which I am unaware.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 28, 2007, 11:30:51 AM »
Actually its femI-nazi.

Its a term commonly used to refer to those that take feminism beyond the realm of equality.  I am all for equality, you are espousing the receipt of monies not earned and criticizing the method in which they were earned without the benefit of even the most basic knowledge of a given industry.

My interpretations are neither macho nor self-righteous.  I simply ask that people earn what they want and not live life looking for a handout.  I do not care if the moocher in question is male, female, transgendered or any other variation of which I am unaware.

Seriously, your attempt to quickly slap labels on others speaks volumes about your own baggage LOL

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #190 on: November 28, 2007, 11:39:50 AM »

Seriously, your attempt to quickly slap labels on others speaks volumes about your own baggage LOL
It was no attempt.  I labeled you quite successfully.

It's funny that you see me as some misogynist.  My lesbian friends would find this amusing.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 28, 2007, 11:53:19 AM »
It was no attempt.  I labeled you quite successfully.

It's funny that you see me as some misogynist.  My lesbian friends would find this amusing.

Nah, you tried to label me, because you like things in simple packages to go with simple thinking. My gay friends would be bemused by your idiocy.

Hope this helps

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2007, 12:15:44 PM »
Just who the hell is/was Linda Hogan before Hulk Hogan married her?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #193 on: November 28, 2007, 12:19:31 PM »
Nah, you tried to label me, because you like things in simple packages to go with simple thinking. My gay friends would be bemused by your idiocy.

Hope this helps
My idiocy...  Okay.

Here's how you can help.

Explain to me exactly how she deserves half of what he has earned over the past 25 + years.  Because THAT seems like a simple package for some simple thinking.

No flaming, just explain to me how she deserves or has earned half.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #194 on: November 28, 2007, 12:23:56 PM »
Just who the hell is/was Linda Hogan before Hulk Hogan married her?
Just a woman named Linda that he was dating.  She was nobody of note to anyone outsied of her family.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 28, 2007, 12:32:15 PM »
Just a woman named Linda that he was dating.  She was nobody of note to anyone outsied of her family.
Exactly....she was a ZERO before her hubby and his cash made her famous.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #196 on: November 28, 2007, 12:45:57 PM »
Here's the deal.  Who actually knew what this bitches name was before the Hogan TV show?  most people didn't even know that he was married or had kids.  She was an at home wife that got lazy sitting in her mansion screwing the pool boy at best.

Once this TV show hit, she tasted stardom.  people recognized her and she started meeting more people.  Her ego got to her.  She started thinking how hot she is and how she can screw more than just the pool boy.  Hogan probably has railed thousands of hotties in his time and now bitch wants her share of dick.

Typical shit.  People are normal and nice until they get famous.  Some can handle it, others can't
bump4truth. hulkster never changed.
BigNationRadio.com

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #197 on: November 28, 2007, 12:52:43 PM »
bump4truth. hulkster never changed.
Shouldn't there be a Top 10 list here somewhere?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 28, 2007, 12:56:02 PM »
Exactly....she was a ZERO before her hubby and his cash made her famous.
Ok, I've watched this thread long enough without saying anything.

First off, divorce papers were filed and unless you are sitting there beside them in the court room you don't know who is going to get what, or who even asked for what.  Everything is all hearsay.

Secondly, unless you were living in their house with them, you don't know what either one of them were going through that brought them to the point of divorce after so many years.

Thirdly, Linda Hogan is NOT famous.  Unless she was out in full gear (hair, make-up and glitzy clothing) no one would notice her and even if they did...no one would really care as SHE is not the star in the family and she knows it.

Lastly, when THEY got together THEY had nothing.  THEY built that empire together, she may not have jumped into that ring with the "choreographed" wrestling matches, but I'm sure she assisted him in the background.  Most wives do support (and you know I don't mean monetarily) their husbands in their career paths.  Also, she had those children when "The Hulk" was just coming out so there were no nannies and shit.  All that came later, so please don't belittle either of their parenting skills.  Although the kids are somewhat spoiled...they appear to be good, respectful kids.  Nick's situation, as tragic as it is, came to be through acting like a typical teenager.  Anyone one of you that can say you have never drove really fast or raced another car for fun (drinking or not) would be of the few percentile.

Ok, I'm done .... please proceed with your "meltdown" comments, lol.
:D Weee

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 28, 2007, 01:01:13 PM »
Ok, I've watched this thread long enough without saying anything.

First off, divorce papers were filed and unless you are sitting there beside them in the court room you don't know who is going to get what, or who even asked for what.  Everything is all hearsay.

Secondly, unless you were living in their house with them, you don't know what either one of them were going through that brought them to the point of divorce after so many years.

Thirdly, Linda Hogan is NOT famous.  Unless she was out in full gear (hair, make-up and glitzy clothing) no one would notice her and even if they did...no one would really care as SHE is not the star in the family and she knows it.

Lastly, when THEY got together THEY had nothing.  THEY built that empire together, she may not have jumped into that ring with the "choreographed" wrestling matches, but I'm sure she assisted him in the background.  Most wives do support (and you know I don't mean monetarily) their husbands in their career paths.  Also, she had those children when "The Hulk" was just coming out so there were no nannies and shit.  All that came later, so please don't belittle either of their parenting skills.  Although the kids are somewhat spoiled...they appear to be good, respectful kids.  Nick's situation, as tragic as it is, came to be through acting like a typical teenager.  Anyone one of you that can say you have never drove really fast or raced another car for fun (drinking or not) would be of the few percentile.

Ok, I'm done .... please proceed with your "meltdown" comments, lol.
It was Hulk Hogan aka Terry Bollea's wrestling career that made there empire. She never worked one day. But you are right about court....no one will know till the bitter end as to who gets what. I am actually hearing now rumours that the divorce was a staged act by the Hogan lawyers to get the heat and maedia attention away from there son nick who has problems with the law after his careless driving car wreck. The passenger in the car was severely injured and if he files a civil law suit for money, he'll get it Ssince Nick Hogan was negligent. But if they are Divorced, the Terry and Linda Bollea can claim bankrupsy and not pay.