Author Topic: A Message From "The Coach"  (Read 9085 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: A Message From "The Coach"
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2007, 08:50:11 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, Getbig has a new way of posting!  Through McFarland!  Its what all the cool kids are doing!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2007, 08:50:59 PM »
How did gh15 get your text #??

Mother fucker knows EVERYTHING!!!   :o

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2007, 08:51:48 PM »
Mother fucker knows everything!   :o
I bet it was the aliens.....those little green bastards can never keep their telekenisis holes shut!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2007, 08:56:26 PM »
Mother fucker knows EVERYTHING!!!   :o

That's 'cause he's "super-smart"!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2007, 05:03:09 AM »
Hey now, get this guys!  This time I just got a text from gh15, and it reads: 

Nov 25 2007 8:25PM
"hey freind i know they say what they want on here but i the real deal,,,you dont do this for 1200 year england first then cook the chef or throw out meessengr,,,you just dont do in good ol us of a!!!!  ;)  but you know what they say about jason and thomas,,wenh you got second you got last but you if smart as of 2007 must suely know better,,,i no meltdoing on g & o i play with them but they need to reasd astorlogy more and wisen up!!!  im not here for nothing they should appreciate,,,green men my azss it seems they need mommy  "post this please"  ;D  "

???

I know that gh writes with 100% clarity, but he just has to mean astronomy here. If not, he is farther gone into the Daddyzone than even I would venture to follow.  :-\

/above post gh post has all the hallmarks of drunkposting. remember people: don't drink and post (or phone, or e-bay bid, etc.)  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2007, 06:40:08 AM »
When is Joe's contest?  This Sat?  Should be an interesting show.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2007, 07:05:19 AM »
Hey now, get this guys!  This time I just got a text from gh15, and it reads: 

Nov 25 2007 8:25PM
"hey freind i know they say what they want on here but i the real deal,,,you dont do this for 1200 year england first then cook the chef or throw out meessengr,,,you just dont do in good ol us of a!!!!  ;)  but you know what they say about jason and thomas,,wenh you got second you got last but you if smart as of 2007 must suely know better,,,i no meltdoing on g & o i play with them but they need to reasd astorlogy more and wisen up!!!  im not here for nothing they should appreciate,,,green men my azss it seems they need mommy  "post this please"  ;D  "

???

Anyone? 
 ???

It's Planet Nibiru speaking through their 5000 year old pyramid builder gh15. If you read every 4th letter only of this post, a secret alien message will become clear to the enlightened only.

I speak 100% the truth.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2007, 07:09:09 AM »
no biceps.  tiny legs.  he must train on a Mike Arvilla squat rack.

what's with all these guys weighing 162 talking about being ripped before they add any muscle?

>:(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2007, 07:14:42 AM »

>:(
:D

/ i missed that sense of humour, mike. good on you

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2007, 07:28:43 AM »
so why did he delete his account?

last i heard, he was gonna do a show, then cancelled, now its back on again.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2007, 07:35:26 AM »
i hope he does well,then moves on,but still would like him to post here.good guy...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2007, 07:40:19 AM »
i hope he does well,then moves on,but still would like him to post here.good guy...

True, Joe's a good guy, but sometimes he's a real fuccking drama queen. (as evidenced by recent events).

(oh... this isn't really me posting. I sent a text to McFarland, and gave him my password, and asked him to post this under my account!)
Ron: "I am lazy."

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2007, 11:54:24 AM »
With everything ive read of joe's in the past few weeks. Ive lost all respect for the man.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2007, 12:01:44 PM »
With everything ive read of joe's in the past few weeks. Ive lost all respect for the man.
Meh. He seems/ed alright. However, I always thought that someone who had convictions a strong as he did, particularly the political, would base them on rational argument and/or critical thought. Guy sounded off like a newscaster reading the teleprompter, just vapid opinions with not a care to any reasoning.  :-\

/i mean, how can you hold up that fuckwad rush limbaugh as some kind of hero. the mind boggles...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2007, 01:32:23 PM »
Meh. He seems/ed alright. However, I always thought that someone who had convictions a strong as he did, particularly the political, would base them on rational argument and/or critical thought. Guy sounded off like a newscaster reading the teleprompter, just vapid opinions with not a care to any reasoning.  :-\

/i mean, how can you hold up that fuckwad rush limbaugh as some kind of hero. the mind boggles...
Hmm. Having thrown a pretty strong salvo across Coach's bow, I wanted to to temper such sentiment by extending my best wishes for his upcoming competition. I know he has been training hard for this contest (I know, I know: It's not a sport  :D) and it means a lot to him. I don't want to spoil the occasion by trash talking him. However, having said that, even he knows in his heart of hearts that the Republicans are a seething cauldron of  hypocrites being prepared for Hell's opening course.   ;D  Good luck Joe. And have fun. Don't forget to have fun.

/first time I've quoted myself

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2007, 02:35:45 PM »
I just got a txt from Joe.  Says he is going through some really tough times and is very unsure about himself and life in general.  Apparently the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ did not come through on helping him reach 2% BF.  And with all the latest polls showing Hillary Clinton as the presidential front runner, Joe is now on suicide watch.  I ask that you take a moment and remember Joe in your prayers tonight.
w

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2007, 02:37:40 PM »
I just got a txt from Joe.  Says he is going through some really tough times and is very unsure about himself and life in general.  Apparently the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ did not come through on helping him reach 2% BF.  And with all the latest polls showing Hillary Clinton as the presidential front runner, Joe is now on suicide watch.  I ask that you take a moment and remember Joe in your prayers tonight.
HAHAHAHA OMG!! Pray harder. IT worked for atlanta!!!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2007, 02:42:14 PM »
Condition looks pretty good for three weeks out.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2007, 02:46:30 PM »
Joe's a moody beotch!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2007, 02:58:26 PM »

NICE!  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2007, 03:21:45 PM »
can't wait to see the contest pics cause he talked shit about Milos athletes but they are leaner then him this time out from a show

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2007, 03:29:55 PM »
5'1, 13 inch arms, and no legs...

I see why he's retiring.
TEAM REPTILIAN

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2007, 03:37:35 PM »
can't wait to see the contest pics cause he talked shit about Milos athletes but they are leaner then him this time out from a show
the show, the marriage that will end in divorce oh and being a false profit are all contributing factors to the coaches mental breakdown.  he needs more drugs.  just like his buddy limbaugh.  drug addicted idiots.   ps i'm sleepy

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2007, 03:41:03 PM »

LOL.....

the lord works in mysterious ways mindspin....

perhaps jebus will break through the clouds on contest day and shine on the coach.

coach is a religious kook that had a meltdown when the servers went down for like a day....he prayed and prayed, but god just couldnt get the new server up before the meltdown. with his picture of rush limbaugh in one hand....and the bible in his lap.....he melted, deleting his account.

now the pagans and athiests will never be "saved" at getbig

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2007, 03:47:36 PM »
The coach's physique is terrible.
TEAM REPTILIAN