Author Topic: 5 raw eggs 50 grams of sugar half inch slice of butter icecubes pinch of salt  (Read 3211 times)

warchild

• Getbig III
DW's a dizzy motherfukker

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
DW stop driving screws with a drill.  Buy an impact driver.  The new Makita Lithium Ion is the shizz.  Jesus was a carpenter like you and he swore by his impact driver.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
I drink 12 raw eggs a day, and definitely without sugar.  Do yourself a favor and stay away from sugar.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I drink 12 raw eggs a day, and definitely without sugar.  Do yourself a favor and stay away from sugar.

Hey, Swedish Viking!!

How are you??

I presumed you died from all the red raw meat you ate! Still not cooking your foods?

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
daddywaddy, do you still do camera shows?

what are your current rates?
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

slayer

• Getbig IV
is perfect if you are doing segments of 100 reps. after every 100 reps drink one of these shakes , you get high alkalizing power from the eggs sugar to regain energy to desire to train another 100 rep set and the butter or organic butter for precious omega 3 fats more so in organic butter and pinch of salt, not to  mention probably the best tasting shake you ever had.
nice, yrs ago i used to drink 5 eggs,  suger , cocoa poweder and 2 frozen banasa in a blender!

make sure you get organic eggs from a farm thats salmanila free..

you can also try almond exstract in place of the cocoa powder, cant beat the taste!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

I SAID WHOLE EGGS MY SON you think the reptilians dumped out the egg yolks bitch? no offense but damn i am the ultimate master

LMAO!!! :D

This is the getbig quote of the century!!!  Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just not good enough

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
i dont work in construction but i am a carpenter i mainly use drills and screws instead of hammers and nails because nails tend to work there way out of the wood and they are harder to get back out if say i make a mistake and want to pull the nail back out its much easier with a drill. im in durham nc

I didnt say im looking for construction workers. I said the product is a construction hammer that trills and breaks everything.Im looking for someone to represent me in the states. You will work as a salesmanager in your own office. The location will be in florida, its easier there for the international transport. Everything will be arranged, no house-payment, and a month sallary around 2250 $.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/

Hey, Swedish Viking!!

How are you??

I presumed you died from all the red raw meat you ate! Still not cooking your foods?

Not dead, still living and still not cooking my foods. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Stick with the advice from daddywaddy and Swedish Viking and you can't go wrong.
Z

The_Leafy_Bug

just follow dw's advice and be glad he shares them with you

You still have not addressed the issue. According to your logic you are gay. Do you agree?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You still have not addressed the issue. According to your logic you are gay. Do you agree?

calm down buddy , what if IM GAY? Id still have every getbigger including you following my path to greatness and bending over big tanks like onlyme and squadfather for pure game
A

The_Leafy_Bug

calm down buddy , what if IM GAY? Id still have every getbigger including you following my path to greatness and bending over big tanks like onlyme and squadfather for pure game
Read the quote buddy. You should really lay off the meth.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Read the quote buddy. You should really lay off the meth.

thats an old joke, you are turning into a squadfather nothing but washed up jokes
A

The_Leafy_Bug

thats an old joke, you are turning into a squadfather nothing but washed up jokes
You need an intervention before your well being becomes compromised by delusionality. You are living in a self constructed fantasy.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You need an intervention before your well being becomes compromised by delusionality. You are living in a self constructed fantasy.

is there something leafy?
A

The_Leafy_Bug

is there something leafy?
I am working on the daddywaddy theme song.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I am working on the daddywaddy theme song.

what are 'you' smoking?
A

The_Leafy_Bug

what are 'you' smoking?
Why, do you want to drop down deeper into the rabbit hole?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Why, do you want to drop down deeper into the rabbit hole?

well the reptilian zone is only a little bit deeper than the rabbit hole
A

The_Leafy_Bug

well the reptilian zone is only a little bit deeper than the rabbit hole
Hows your job for the Lawn Wranglers working out for you  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Hows your job for the Lawn Ranglers working out for you  :)
;D--~~~'''
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Not dead, still living and still not cooking my foods. 

Wow!