Author Topic: The Old Days  (Read 3469 times)

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
The Old Days
« on: November 26, 2007, 10:32:19 PM »
What happend to 3 months on 2 months off thats how I do it I am off now and will start for my show on Jan 19 hows this look

week 1-4 1000 of test  enanthate
week 1-12 600 eq
week 5-11 1 cc prop eod
week 2-12 1 cc tren ace eod
week 1-12 1 cc masteron eod
600 ius hcg every 5 days weeks 1- 8

Insulin everyday Im a diabetic : )

Tablets
Winstrol 10mg ed 1-12
Halotestin Weeks 8-12
Anadrol 50mg ed weeks 8-12
Nolvadex Weeks 1-12 ed
Letro 2.5 ed weeks 7-12

Clen 40mcg 3 on 2 off
ECA on off days

Proviron weeks 4-12 25mg ed

WHat you guys think

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: The Old Days
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 11:10:14 PM »
First off, your 3months on, 2months off way of doing things is fine...nothing wrong with it. A lot of guys do things similar, a lot of guys take more time off...a lot of guys take less time off. In the end, most of it has to do with the individuals knowledge about his body, the level of his goals, and the amount of risk he's willing to take.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=180642.0

Your cycle:

*I don't understand the reasoning behind the heavy frontload of test-e. If this were my cycle, I'd start with the test-e and run it the first 8wks, and then switch to prop. If you want to kick start if off, use prop with the test-e at the beginning, say first 2wks.

*No need for both tren-a and masteron...masteron is basically a weaker version of tren-a. No, they are not the same drug, I am aware of this, but in terms of results, you'll get all you need from the tren-a. BTW, saying things like 1cc tren-a/eod, tells us nothing. All tren is UGL manufactured, which means the dose per ML could be any where from 50mg/ml-100mg/ml or anywhere in between...I've seen supposed tren-a dosed at 200mg/ml. That said, somewhere in the 75mg/eod should do you just fine...the last 10days leading up to your show, bump it up to ed injections at 75-100mg/ed

*winny, halo, and drol...that's a fat ass load all at once. Not needed or the best combo IMO.

*winny at 10mg/ed, pointless....50mg/eod is minimum of what I'd recommend.

*I'd run the letro the entire time for a contest cycle. 1mg/eod should be plenty...the last wk or 2 bump it up to ed.

*you never say how much halo?

*not the most optimal way to run clen...not at all...search the board...I laid out the optimal way just yesterday.

*save the nolva for PCT...you don't need nolva and letro at the same time

*I hate ECA, but to each his own.

*You never listed how much prop...you just said 1ccc...again, like the tren, this tells us very little...what's the dose, 50mg/ml, 100mg/ml, 200mg/ml?

*Proviron, 100% unnecessary.

I know I just shot down your cycle and plan pretty hard...not doing so to be a jack ass, just telling you how I see it. There are many ways to do things, many ways to get to the same destination...but as true as this is, there are better ways and there is always one perfect and easiest way.

atr911

• Getbig II
  • This is why we GetBig
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 12:24:38 AM »
WHat you guys think

I think I'd like to be your dealer! :)
Git 'er dun!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 07:25:34 AM »
The amt of time off is not as critical as that the compounds have actually cleared and youve taken some additional recovery time to boot. (If actually fully coming off is what you desire)

Your longest acting androgen stops on week 4.
100 days after that its basicly down to ZERO. Just because we dont "Feel" it after a couple weeks dont mean its not still present.

I see 120 days between that TE totally clearing and your target for starting again?
That should give full recovery for me. How do you feel then? Have you ever done blood work then?

Some of the other compounds are quite supressive via other than aromatization, but I think its a well laid out plan.  It gives time completly off.

I see no clomid, It has a very long 1/2 life. Many guys think they are off when clomid is still doing its thing.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 08:27:16 AM »
The old days? like 60's and 70's?

back then they didn't come off.

8)

clrz1000

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 10:06:43 AM »
back in the Arnold days they used as much all year long that most pros do in a few weeks.
long HRS in the gym and I don't think the ate as much either?
I give them a lot of credit back then.
They BUSTED there ASS. but times have definitely changed.
Its almost impossible to that now. having to work full time just to afford the GAS to go to work.
support yourself and a family.
but its just a hobby for me anyway.

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 03:24:40 PM »
What happend to 3 months on 2 months off thats how I do it I am off now and will start for my show on Jan 19 hows this look

week 1-12 600 eq
week 5-11 1 cc prop eod

Tablets
Winstrol 10mg ed 1-12
Halotestin Weeks 8-12
Nolvadex Weeks 1-12 ed
Letro 2.5 ed weeks 7-12

Clen 40mcg 3 on 2 off
ECA on off days

WHat you guys think

Holy crap! Are you serious?  Dude you gotta be kidding me.  If your not on the olympia stage then I don't see why taking this much gear is needed.  That's a mega dose.  You better go to the doctor and check yourself out every 3 months to make sure your going to live to see tomorrow.  Hope this helps.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 03:27:01 PM »
Holy crap! Are you serious?  Dude you gotta be kidding me.  If your not on the olympia stage then I don't see why taking this much gear is needed.  That's a mega dose.  You better go to the doctor and check yourself out every 3 months to make sure your going to live to see tomorrow.  Hope this helps.
This is hardly a "mega dose." Although I don't agree with the cycle or the way in which he's doing things, it doesn't come any where near "mega."

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 03:39:12 PM »
Depending on your stats....... i like the look of this.
Solid. If you got the flow $$$$ all systems go!!!!!!! However, i wouldn't start the tren a untill week 4 or so. Also, masteron and tren are totally 2 different things. No way does tren dry the user out to the extent as masteron. Masteron could also be introduced appox week 6-8. Orals on point, good luck brotha, keep us posted!!!
-

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 03:39:19 PM »
I agree, its not that heavy by BBing standards. Thats what It'll take after a few cycles.

He's got a gram of TE for a month, then hes into fast acting stuff.

I also assume hes assessed tolerance for this from his prior experience.

This IS NOT a Beginners cycle.

The Drol and EQ combined could make for thick blood. But,Hes only at 50mg Oxy for 4 weeks on top of the other erythropoiesis drug (Blodeone EQ).

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 07:30:39 PM »
I agree, its not that heavy by BBing standards. Thats what It'll take after a few cycles.

He's got a gram of TE for a month, then hes into fast acting stuff.

I also assume hes assessed tolerance for this from his prior experience.

This IS NOT a Beginners cycle.

The Drol and EQ combined could make for thick blood. But,Hes only at 50mg Oxy for 4 weeks on top of the other erythropoiesis drug (Blodeone EQ).

With that being said, why drol and eq...I'm kinda lost on that one..
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 10:49:55 PM »
EQ for vascularity and drol for size and thickness remember boys and girls d bol in offseason drol in season

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 04:00:03 AM »
EQ for vascularity and drol for size and thickness remember boys and girls d bol in offseason drol in season

I take it your one of the guys that likes the Oxy to "Fill YOu up" for contest.
ANd at one 50mg its not over the top.

A high red count and thick blood is one of the few real world AAS issues to watch.
Prolly not  a  issue, but if youve never had red cell count on cycle it may be worth a look see what happens
with that EQ and Droll.

We'd hate to see you get sick & so skinny you take up cycling  ;D
Them nuts like their blood thick and legs skinny.

I like the cycle/ stack meself.
Good luck.........

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 07:15:47 AM »

week 1-12 600 eq
week 5-11 1 cc prop eod

Tablets
Winstrol 10mg ed 1-12
Halotestin Weeks 8-12
Nolvadex Weeks 1-12 ed
Letro 2.5 ed weeks 7-12

Clen 40mcg 3 on 2 off
ECA on off days

WHat you guys think

Hey bro try running the HCG @ 500iu 2x ew from start to 1 week prior to pct and I think you will be pleasantly surprised how much easier the transition is to recovery. Assuming you do a good PCT which I know you will. Add aromasin to that PCT also it is the shit.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 07:30:06 AM »
Just ask your buddy milos... ;)

Cycle looks fine, alot of guys do things in this manner,

8)

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 09:54:50 PM »
THis cycle is for contest prep hcg through the whole cycle would make me hold water and bloat also aromasin is great used it before but for contest prep Letro 20 times better in my oppinion

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 10:05:33 PM »
Depending on your stats....... i like the look of this.
Solid. If you got the flow $$$$ all systems go!!!!!!! However, i wouldn't start the tren a untill week 4 or so. Also, masteron and tren are totally 2 different things. No way does tren dry the user out to the extent as masteron. Masteron could also be introduced appox week 6-8. Orals on point, good luck brotha, keep us posted!!!
You're right, they are 2 differant things and I never implied that they were not. My post are always very clear IMO.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 02:47:58 PM »
You're right, they are 2 differant things and I never implied that they were not. My post are always very clear IMO.
true, no worries bro
-

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 09:06:46 PM »
SWOLETRAIN YOU SEEM TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE SO YOU MUST KNOW MY TITLE IS COMING HOME

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 04:44:32 PM »
SWOLETRAIN YOU SEEM TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE SO YOU MUST KNOW MY TITLE IS COMING HOME
c'mon bro... You know we lock shit. Damage on that hack squat machine! dude rolls 22.5's like whatever. Game over bro, its time to fight and show the world there is new talent to talk about. Your on that road to the pros big guy... thats what i see
-

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 07:40:33 PM »
no need for 2.5mg/day of letro, 1.25 would work basically just the same.

your libido will probably be shot either way

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2007, 11:48:50 AM »
oh my friends libido is nothing to me the contest is everything everything and everything you will all see the new rise soon enough

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2007, 11:57:31 AM »
All I know is this, if this cycle isn't a mega dose cycle and lot's of you have done something similar, then alot of you better be like 300 pounds of pure muscle ready to jump on the olympia stage cause I know some guys that compete anywhere from 230 up to 255 that would never take that much gear.  IF you have to take that much shit to get big it's time to quit you just don't have the genetics.  Time to pick up golf so you don't kill yourself.  Cheers

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2007, 01:56:24 PM »
All I know is this, if this cycle isn't a mega dose cycle and lot's of you have done something similar, then alot of you better be like 300 pounds of pure muscle ready to jump on the olympia stage cause I know some guys that compete anywhere from 230 up to 255 that would never take that much gear.  IF you have to take that much shit to get big it's time to quit you just don't have the genetics.  Time to pick up golf so you don't kill yourself.  Cheers

first off his cycle isnt anything outrageous, second you are a fag and should be banned.  that is all.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2007, 11:27:46 AM »
oh my friends libido is nothing to me the contest is everything everything and everything you will all see the new rise soon enough

too true, sex is over rated compared to gettn ripped to fuck come show time!!!!

got to say that iraclese musnt get out much, thats a pretty sensible/moderate amount... hope you do well mate, post a few pics when u win!