Author Topic: Redskins Sean Taylor dead at age 24  (Read 10246 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Redskins Sean Taylor dead at age 24
« Reply #100 on: November 28, 2007, 03:22:20 AM »
I heard this guy was shot in the balls and then bled to death.  What a horrible way to go!

I pray for his family. 

I sure hope that he made his peace with his girlfriend before he passed.  Allegedly those two were having some ongoing feud over infidelity.

I guess this is a lesson to all those men who can't keep their dicks in their pants.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2007, 04:32:31 AM »

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2007, 08:20:02 AM »
JEHOVAH'S WITNESS SHOT BY GUN-WIELDING WEB DESIGNER
AP Staff Writer
November 27, 2007
Fort Myers, Florida

Victim Jasper Nolan                                          Alleged Killer Rob Ziruolo

An innocuous knock on the door by a young man yielding nothing more than a pamphlet about the bible was the precipitating incident in a senseless killing just north of Fort Myers on Tuesday afternoon. Stay-at-home father and web designer Rob Ziruolo, a gun fanatic who likes to post photos of himself brandishing weapons on steroid message boards, allegedly shot and killed Jasper Nolan, a 19-year old Jehovah's Witness who had recently been accepted to Seminary School.

Ziruolo, whose one year old son was home at the time, allegedly responded to an unexpected knock at the door by retrieving an AR-15-modified assault rifle and pointing it towards the door. When the servant of the Lord attempted to slip a 'Jesus Loves You' brochure into the doorjam, he accidentally pushed the door open, and Ziruolo, without warning, unleashed a hailstorm of bullets, allegedly strking the bible-toting youth more than 40 times in the face and body. According to police reports, Ziruolo then changed his son's diaper before calling 911 to report an "attempted home invasion".  Police dispatched to the scene were shocked to find a sprawling cache of both legal and illegal guns, including several automatic weapons which were allegedly stored under the baby's crib. 

The police report also notes that both father and son were happily singing 'Dora Dora Dora the Explorer' when they arrived, despite Nolan's bloody corpse resting just three feet from the television in the doorway. Although they are still searching for a motive for the killing, police detectives believe the suspect's child provided a clue when he alleged uttered a mysterious word: "Kamali." Anyone with information about the clue is urged to call Crimestoppers at 1-800-YEAH-SON!

hahah, good stuff, and I am all for killing Jehova Witnesses.  What a bunch a fools with cheap pamphlets.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2007, 01:27:08 PM »
240's hero:

$

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2007, 01:29:31 PM »
I heard this guy was shot in the balls and then bled to death.  What a horrible way to go!

Ya i think this is likely but unmentioned. Ughhhhhh

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2007, 02:17:50 PM »
Ya i think this is likely but unmentioned. Ughhhhhh

I just wonder if the 'real story' is ever going to come-out? 

Is this yet another case of domestic violence? 

Was this guy actually the victim of a jilted lover and not a foiled robbery?

Bottom line, he was shot in the balls and had a history of infidelity....It is not that hard to put two and two together!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2007, 02:19:21 PM »
Close, but no cigar...(and yes Freud, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar). Nonetheless, OUCH!

1. Femoral Sheath
2. Femoral Artery
3. Femoral Vein

BigNationRadio.com

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2007, 02:30:44 PM »
The culprit/ lover pointed the gun in the area of 'the balls' and pulled the trigger. 

The philanderer's balls were not blown away....the shooter missed 'the spot' by only a few inches...inexperienced i guess!

The shooter was obviously aiming at the balls.  This would suggest an act of bitter and jelous reprisal...

Bottom line, dont cheat on your woman!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2007, 02:32:08 PM »
The culprit/ lover pointed the gun in the area of 'the balls' and pulled the trigger. 

The philanderer's balls were not blown away....the shooter missed 'the spot' by only a few inches...inexperienced i guess!

The shooter was obviously aiming at the balls.  This would suggest an act of bitter and jelous reprisal...

Bottom line, dont cheat on your woman!
Don't doubt you, but source please?
BigNationRadio.com

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2007, 02:39:54 PM »
No source, just a hunch.  The circumstances point to it....

It is an absolute tragedy and many people, both family and friends are now suffering.

I hope this case can be resolved expediently.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2007, 02:55:43 PM »
No source, just a hunch.  The circumstances point to it....

It is an absolute tragedy and many people, both family and friends are now suffering.

I hope this case can be resolved expediently.
Lots of things not adding up:

1. Is this a gated community? If so, how did they get past the guard (both ways)?
2. How did they get into the home?
3. Why didn't the alarm go off?
4. How come a millionaire athlete who flashes guns to intimidate neighbors, brings a machete to a gunfight?
5. What's with the machete? Did he watch too much 'Kill Bill'? Didn't he watch 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' or 'Crocodile Dundee'?
6. Where were his guns?
7. After last week's alleged break-in, did the millionaire athlete not call a locksmith to install a better lock/alarm?
8. If the house wasn't secure, why not bring his wife and daughter with him, instead of leaving them in a dangerous situation?
9. After last week's alleged break-in, why not keep a gun under the mattress for self defense?
10. Why would so-called intruders who risked life in prison, and apparently were out to get Taylor be content to leave after shooting into his room without bothering to walk the extra few steps and put a few in his grill?

Of course, none of it adds up. No witnesses. No alarms. No motive. No public statement from the girlfriend, which usually means she's lawyered up. Which usually means she's the primary suspect. Which usually means she's guilty. Which usually means Hank Wood and Special Ed were right from the start.
BigNationRadio.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2007, 03:02:00 PM »

1. Is this a gated community? If so, how did they get past the guard (both ways)?
4. How come a millionaire athlete who flashes guns to intimidate neighbors, brings a machete to a gunfight?
5. What's with the machete? Did he watch too much 'Kill Bill'? Didn't he watch 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' or 'Crocodile Dundee'?
6. Where were his guns?
7. After last week's alleged break-in, did the millionaire athlete not call a locksmith to install a better lock/alarm?
8. If the house wasn't secure, why not bring his wife and daughter with him, instead of leaving them in a dangerous situation?
9. After last week's alleged break-in, why not keep a gun under the mattress for self defense?
10. Why would so-called intruders who risked life in prison, and apparently were out to get Taylor be content to leave after shooting into his room without bothering to walk the extra few steps and put a few in his grill?

Of course, none of it adds up. No witnesses. No alarms. No motive. No public statement from the girlfriend, which usually means she's lawyered up. Which usually means she's the primary suspect. Which usually means she's guilty. Which usually means Hank Wood and Special Ed were right from the start.

Spot on!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2007, 03:04:25 PM »

6. Where were his guns?

Great post Ed.

It will interesting to see how this case gets played-out!  

As you made reference to: the girlfriend being all lawered-up is an interesting move/tactic.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2007, 04:02:52 AM »
240, what motivated you to dress up like that for haloween with a vest and all?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2007, 04:18:40 AM »
240, what motivated you to dress up like that for haloween with a vest and all?

That's just how I roll, bigdumbbell.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2007, 09:16:09 AM »
Great post Ed.

It will interesting to see how this case gets played-out!  

As you made reference to: the girlfriend being all lawered-up is an interesting move/tactic.

police being quiet.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2007, 09:27:47 AM »
That's just how I roll, bigdumbbell.

More importantly, why are youholding that gun with your finger on the trigger?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2007, 09:30:45 AM »
More importantly, why are youholding that gun with your finger on the trigger?

it was empty, but still poor etiquette.

police just announced arrests/detainments in this case.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »
Miami-Dade police: 4 arrested in slaying of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor
By LISA ORKIN EMMANUEL, Associated Press Writer
November 30, 2007
AP - 12:55 pm EST

MIAMI (AP) -- The Miami-Dade Police Department arrested four people Friday and charged them with murder in connection with the fatal shooting of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor.

Police spokeswoman Linda O'Brien identified the men as: Venjah K. Hunte, 20; Eric Rivera Jr., 17; Jason Scott Mitchell, 17; and Charles Kendrick Lee Wardlow, 18.

Taylor died Tuesday, one day after being shot at his home in an affluent Miami suburb during what officials said appeared to be an attempted burglary. The suspects weren't expecting Taylor to be home, police director Robert Parker said, but Taylor was recuperating from a knee injury and had returned to Miami from Washington.

"They were certainly not looking to go there and kill anyone," Parker said. He added authorities had more than one confession but would not elaborate.

"We're looking into whether or not one or more of the individuals had been at the residence before," Parker said.

The Miami Herald reported investigators believe the men learned of Taylor's house through someone who unwittingly set up the burglary by bragging about Taylor's wealth.

Taylor and longtime girlfriend, Jackie Garcia, were awakened early Monday by loud noises at Taylor's home, family friend Richard Sharpstein said. Taylor grabbed a machete he keeps in the bedroom for protection, Sharpstein said, then someone broke through the bedroom door and fired two shots, one missing and one hitting Taylor in the upper leg. Neither the couple's 18-month-old daughter, also named Jackie, nor Garcia were injured.

The bullet damaged the femoral artery in Taylor's leg, causing significant blood loss. Taylor never regained consciousness and died a little more than 24 hours later.

A public viewing for Taylor is scheduled Sunday in Miami, and the entire Redskins organization plans to fly to Florida to attend Monday's funeral at Pharmed Arena at Florida International University.

The Redskins also announced that fans attending the team's Sunday game will receive a towel with Taylor's No.21 jersey on it and that his name will be displayed prominently in one of the end zones. Team owner Dan Snyder said in a statement the team will contribute a minimum of $500,000 to a fund to benefit Taylor's daughter, despite the fact that Taylor leaves a multi-million dollar estate and an insurance policy worth an estimated 5 million dollars, while Washington D.C. remains a cesspool for crime and poverty.
BigNationRadio.com

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2007, 07:00:20 PM »
I hope they give these fuckers the death penalty.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2007, 08:04:35 PM »
I guess God must be a Cowboys fan.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2007, 08:23:21 PM »
I guess God must be a Cowboys fan.