Author Topic: BIG NATION Presents the ADONIS YOUTUBE CHALLENGE  (Read 15704 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: BIG NATION Presents the ADONIS YOUTUBE CHALLENGE
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2007, 04:51:06 AM »
3 minutes of brag time ::)

If the winner doesn't co-present an entire episode, its not even worth it.

yes "co-presenting" an episode would be great, it would give me the opportunity to ask everyone a very important question:

is Nassar muscular?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2007, 10:57:47 AM »
I expect I will get more flames than anything for my performance...

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/225deadlift3mins.AVI

Does that clip work?  If not, it's posted on my facebook, but I had to edit 20 seconds of it to keep in mind the file size limit for videos.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2007, 11:54:13 AM »
that's the funny part. 365 is candy weight for me on the deadlift, but even if i'm just holding the bar once i hit around 20 reps i peter out. i did a deload week and did 4 sets of 15 with 225 beltless and after the 4th i was ready to pass out. the week before i hit 455x3 paused on the floor for each rep and 515 for a single.

of course i'm pulling sumo again, so all those numbers are kinda moot.

I'm right with you, a little heavier lately.  I know my lowerback gets fried with high rep deads but that's with a regular stance, how about sumo?

My vote is for Chris Mason on this one.

When's the deadline again?  I'll go to Blockheads gym and give it a shot for sure.  You got a camera?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2007, 12:04:38 PM »
that's the funny part. 365 is candy weight for me on the deadlift, but even if i'm just holding the bar once i hit around 20 reps i peter out. i did a deload week and did 4 sets of 15 with 225 beltless and after the 4th i was ready to pass out. the week before i hit 455x3 paused on the floor for each rep and 515 for a single.

of course i'm pulling sumo again, so all those numbers are kinda moot.

Wow!  Great lifts!!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2007, 07:42:54 PM »

Does that clip work?  If not, it's posted on my facebook, but I had to edit 20 seconds of it to keep in mind the file size limit for videos.

Let's get some more entries!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2007, 07:44:08 PM »
What about nasser?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2007, 08:01:43 PM »
Today, I did 225lbs for 100 reps deads

next time I will make sure that my camera has batteries
Here comes the money shot

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2007, 11:27:55 PM »

28 Reps.......you sputtered out because you didnt use enough of your legs!!!

Bodvar

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2007, 07:03:42 AM »
The rules are a big vague, is it just a straight bar deadlift or can we use a trap bar? Does the weight have to stop on the floor or is it just tap and go?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2007, 07:15:31 AM »
The rules are a big vague, is it just a straight bar deadlift or can we use a trap bar? Does the weight have to stop on the floor or is it just tap and go?
1. Straight Bar.
2. Tap and Go is acceptable. Bar must not leave your hands. Resting in top position is legal. Continuous video only.
3. Youtube.com submissions only. If you can't figure out how to compress a 300mb video to fit Youtube's guidelines (100mb or less), perhaps 240 can help you with your technical proficiency.
4. By popular demand, the deadline is extended another month through January 11, 2008. Additional prizes being added to the mix, including one-on-one telephone consultations with the Pros.
5. Good luck and get those videos up!

PS. Alex, get it done!

BigNationRadio.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2007, 09:49:36 AM »
1. Straight Bar.
2. Tap and Go is acceptable. Bar must not leave your hands. Resting in top position is legal. Continuous video only.
3. Youtube.com submissions only. If you can't figure out how to compress a 300mb video to fit Youtube's guidelines (100mb or less), perhaps 240 can help you with your technical proficiency.
4. By popular demand, the deadline is extended another month through January 11, 2008. Additional prizes being added to the mix, including one-on-one telephone consultations with the Pros.

PS. Alex, get it done!

You changed the rules now.  ;D

Since the deadline is extended I will try to get a legit 30 reps without letting go of the bar!  I think that is realistic in that time frame.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2007, 09:57:46 AM »
1. Straight Bar.

PS. Alex, get it done!

Resting in the top position only?  I would like to just leave it that your hands NEVER come off the bar.  Thats it.  You will have too many arguing what exactly the top position is (standing up straight, leanging back, etc). 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2007, 10:15:55 AM »
Resting in the top position only?  I would like to just leave it that your hands NEVER come off the bar.  Thats it.  You will have too many arguing what exactly the top position is (standing up straight, leanging back, etc). 

I agree.  ;D

And for real guys, I would like to see some participation here.  I want to see who is closest to achieving TA's claim of 112 reps.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2007, 10:43:49 AM »
I agree.  ;D

And for real guys, I would like to see some participation here.  I want to see who is closest to achieving TA's claim of 112 reps.
Vinny Galanti estimated that he could do it about 40-45 times. If Vinny wins, I'll help him arrange a one-on-one consultation with himself.

Alex23 said 50 would be no problem. I think 60 reps will take the prize.

And MattC, I didn't change the rules...I clarified them. I didn't even watch your video because I won't let you take up 1/3rd of a Gig on my laptop. That's like 3 Bangbus episodes!
BigNationRadio.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2007, 03:05:50 PM »
Vinny Galanti estimated that he could do it about 40-45 times. If Vinny wins, I'll help him arrange a one-on-one consultation with himself.

Alex23 said 50 would be no problem. I think 60 reps will take the prize.

And MattC, I didn't change the rules...I clarified them. I didn't even watch your video because I won't let you take up 1/3rd of a Gig on my laptop. That's like 3 Bangbus episodes!

hahaha.  ;D

Well I think I did something like 21-24 consecutive reps followed by five more and two more.  The clip misses the first rep though.

That said, I will get a video of me doing 30 consecutive reps before the entry deadline and get getbig's own 240 or Bust to help me compress the file.

I hope others participate as well.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2007, 04:35:05 PM »
This will happen about as much as trying to get SquadFatter to post some clear pics of himself or Leafy Pussy to again admit he is gay.  Just won't happen.  Leafy has said his parents would kick him out if they found out he was still doing gay stuff.  So he has to be on the downlow.  Squad simply has no one who would want to take a real pic of him in person and doesn't have the money for a real camera (or Windex).  These are three guys who are perfect for each other.  They compete who can be the most impressive online (all failing) without actually doing anything.  At least Squad and Apenis aren't gay so they are at least that much better than Leafy.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2007, 04:37:35 PM »
squadfather is a ghost, can only post double exposed picts  ::)
X

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2007, 04:37:43 PM »
This will happen about as much as trying to get SquadFatter to post some clear pics of himself or Leafy Pussy to again admit he is gay.  Just won't happen.  Leafy has said his parents would kick him out if they found out he was still doing gay stuff.  So he has to be on the downlow.  Squad simply has no one who would want to take a real pic of him in person and doesn't have the money for a real camera (or Windex).  These are three guys who are perfect for each other.  They compete who can be the most impressive online (all failing) without actually doing anything.  At least Squad and Apenis aren't gay so they are at least that much better than Leafy.

We have one video Keith, so that means it has happened already.  I am going to do it for nothing else than to see how many I can do.  I think I am in the 40 - 50 range.  I am dreading what my hamstrings will feel like though.  Last time I did it I was walking like I had torn hamstrings for about four days.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Looks like i wont be doing special eds show
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2007, 05:03:50 PM »
i was doing just fine giving information for free here on various subjects

but this guy wants me to just hop on his show and put together something for you guys

this would call for structure and orginization, this would interrupt my comfort zone of making posts in my free time after a days work and working out

special ed is COMPLETELY non negotiable.

why? he simply flat out refused to negotiate and resorted to insulting me

and you know what all i really want from him is maybe a couple boxes of protein bars if im going to take the time and actually put something together worth listening too.

but i never even got to mention my demands for i was flusterd with insults

way to go ed.

in life we evolve

we come from not knowing to rediscovering from birth

eds show may or may not evolve

its in the latent state
A

Master Blaster

Re: Looks like i wont be doing special eds show
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2007, 05:05:53 PM »
Special Ed, you NEVER fuck with the talent. That is rule number fucking one.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2007, 05:06:49 PM »
legendary

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2007, 05:08:06 PM »
i was doing just fine giving information for free here on various subjects

but this guy wants me to just hop on his show and put together something for you guys

this would call for structure and orginization, this would interrupt my comfort zone of making posts in my free time after a days work and working out

special ed is COMPLETELY non negotiable.

why? he simply flat out refused to negotiate and resorted to insulting me

and you know what all i really want from him is maybe a couple boxes of protein bars if im going to take the time and actually put something together worth listening too.

but i never even got to mention my demands for i was flusterd with insults

way to go ed.

in life we evolve

we come from not knowing to rediscovering from birth

eds show may or may not evolve

its in the latent state
Bullshit you are doing it. You don't have to structure anything. I was to hear you speak on gaylords, gaymasters, muscle gayning, and onlymeisms.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2007, 05:09:12 PM »
daddy is your daddy
Z

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2007, 05:10:01 PM »
I wonder what if Lee Priest or Jason Arntz demanded anything for being guests on the show?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2007, 05:11:00 PM »
Bullshit you are doing it. You don't have to structure anything. I was to hear you speak on gaylords, gaymasters, muscle gayning, and onlymeisms.

if im going to do something i do it right or atleast attempt to

i take pride in anything i create
A