Author Topic: Jay Cutler lives in a 5,500 square foot home  (Read 20172 times)

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
Re: Jay Cutler lives in a 5,500 square foot home
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2007, 07:57:09 AM »
They just finished setting it up yesterday.  I don't think the screen wide enough to fit Nasser's mass...

Every man deserves a lair to enjoy high def movies at ear damaging sound levels in a chair with comfort that defies logic. 

A proper theater system is one thing I have no problem admitting I'm envious of.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #151 on: December 05, 2007, 08:18:28 AM »
Every man deserves a lair to enjoy high def movies at ear damaging sound levels in a chair with comfort that defies logic. 

A proper theater system is one thing I have no problem admitting I'm envious of.

lol.  Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a total cheapskate...but, the things I'm passionate about, I try and splurge in.  After all, that's what money is for right?
w

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2007, 10:14:09 AM »
lol.  Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a total cheapskate...but, the things I'm passionate about, I try and splurge in.  After all, that's what money is for right?

Agreed. 
It's like when you were a child...some things are just worth the risk. 
eg: sneaking out of the house at night to bang the hot chick in school is worth getting caught for. 

Same thing when you grow up. 
A proper entertainment center is worth the money. 

First thing I did when I bought my first decent entertainment center was grab Predator and skip to the scene where Ventura dies, Mac grabs the gatling gun and they clear the forrest with bullets. 

It is my firm belief that no man can claim the Y chromosome without the ability to enjoy 1,000's of gunshots in 60 seconds at 130+ decibels. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2007, 10:24:09 AM »

Exactly! Especially when you are an athlete (inc. bodybuilder) you should realize you are not making great income forever! If you are some CEO or whatever it then is at least a bit more safe to say you will have a job after 10 years from now but when you are an athlete you never know when your last competition will be... or if you are bodybuilder when your kidneys are going to blow out or you are going to crash your car to the wall... ::)

Should make some reasonable decisions but for some it's hard when you are young and want it all and want it now!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2007, 11:11:44 AM »
hahahahhaa, Dexter makes 90-100K a year TOPS, i wouldn't spend 12K on a TV if i was making millions per year let alone making the paltry amount Dexter makes, you're delusional if you think these guys are making great money.

I would buy one if I made Tiger Woods money (96 million a year).

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2007, 11:31:44 AM »
I bet Craig's "house" costs more.  ;)