Author Topic: Pictures of daddywaddy at his juiced max.  (Read 31351 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Pictures of daddywaddy at his juiced max.
« Reply #200 on: December 01, 2007, 07:24:56 PM »
you know i feel the same way. its fucking wierd how seeing buffed out guys can excite you in a totally non homosexual way. i really dont nunderstand this sport sometimes. lol. but its fucking addicting.

It's true.  I think it's great to make gains but even to see your fellow lifters make gains is positive and encouraging to see.  I would like to see daddywaddy quit the partying and hit the dbols hard again and get his former size back.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #201 on: December 01, 2007, 07:25:59 PM »
It's true.  I think it's great to make gains but even to see your fellow lifters make gains is positive and encouraging to see.  I would like to see daddywaddy quit the partying and hit the dbols hard again and get his former size back.

are you breaking balls or do you really think that's what he's doing?
$

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »

you are just another dummy who mistakes fat and water for muscle.  he's just leaner now.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: December 01, 2007, 07:34:48 PM »
are you breaking balls or do you really think that's what he's doing?

I think partying may be the problem here, but possibly something else...

It's possible he has just overdone the grass.  A former roommate of mine was high from dusk 'til dawn and then again from dawn 'til dusk.  It was pathetic and his addiction was as bad as any addiction there is - coke, opiates, whatever.  It's possible DW is just too high too often to realize he has lost his dedication to his nutrition and training program.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 01, 2007, 07:55:32 PM »
I think partying may be the problem here, but possibly something else...

It's possible he has just overdone the grass.  A former roommate of mine was high from dusk 'til dawn and then again from dawn 'til dusk.  It was pathetic and his addiction was as bad as any addiction there is - coke, opiates, whatever.  It's possible DW is just too high too often to realize he has lost his dedication to his nutrition and training program.

dude you are so far from knowing the real me. are you mad because i didnt contribute to your bodybuilding site after you continually begged me to in threads and via pm? i understand if you just want to 'break my balls' but its obvious you dont want to suck my dick like you have in the past
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #205 on: December 01, 2007, 07:56:42 PM »
daddywaddy is gonna be contributing to my website, not yours Matt Canning!   

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 01, 2007, 08:03:50 PM »

still have the christmas tree just like in the first pic
A

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 01, 2007, 08:08:32 PM »
you are just another dummy who mistakes fat and water for muscle.  he's just leaner now.

I don't buy it...

DW is not exactly "fat" in this picture, that is, I don't think he is any leaner in his current state:

From what I can tell, even if he is leaner, he sacrificed more muscle than was necessary to get to that point.

dude you are so far from knowing the real me. are you mad because i didnt contribute to your bodybuilding site after you continually begged me to in threads and via pm? i understand if you just want to 'break my balls' but its obvious you dont want to suck my dick like you have in the past

I would give my left nut for you to contribute to my board!!!

I even have my very own TRUCE thread:

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showthread.php?t=3363
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #208 on: December 01, 2007, 08:12:50 PM »
I don't buy it...

DW is not exactly "fat" in this picture, that is, I don't think he is any leaner in his current state:

From what I can tell, even if he is leaner, he sacrificed more muscle than was necessary to get to that point.

why should he contribute to your board when you're always telling him he doesn't know what he's doing?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 01, 2007, 08:14:50 PM »
I don't buy it...

you are right i am not any leaner, however i have matched once again my best conditioning and will keep going,
A

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 01, 2007, 08:17:54 PM »

you are right i am not any leaner, however i have matched once again my best conditioning and will keep going,

At your prime, you were an epic 6'6 Aryan beast!!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2007, 08:37:05 PM »
waddy has never juiced a day in his life.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 01, 2007, 08:44:09 PM »

Well then I think he should get back on CELL-TECH or whatever it was he was using before.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2007, 08:46:43 PM »
At your prime, you were an epic 6'6 Aryan beast!!!

True, there the contrast has been altered so as to intensify the shadowing. 

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2007, 08:48:30 PM »

Just because you were measuring his ejaculate volume with your calibrated mouth doesn't mean he wasn't sauced...

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #215 on: December 01, 2007, 09:03:17 PM »
Just because you were measuring his ejaculate volume with your calibrated mouth doesn't mean he wasn't sauced...

Because I don't think he juiced, means I am gay ::), From the sounds of it, his diet lately is whack, he was likely just eating and training better when he was bigger. Maybe you guys are right he was eating Dbols for breakfast, but just doesn't seem to fit for me. Doesn't matter to me he is still a part of the getbig entertainment value, I thought he was a gimmick for a long time, but he is just one crazy dude.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 02, 2007, 12:01:25 AM »
its daddyWADDY.. wASSUP NI GG AS  ??@!

u guys seem to want to live through waddy. like his gains = your gains. not possible, friends. waddy is a freak but he wants to live a different life. i dont see him ever going back to his formier size, unless his plan to get the chicks backfires and they tell him they want more muscles, which is highly doubtful.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #217 on: December 02, 2007, 12:10:15 AM »
its daddyWADDY.. wASSUP NI GG AS  ??@!

u guys seem to want to live through waddy. like his gains = your gains. not possible, friends. waddy is a freak but he wants to live a different life. i dont see him ever going back to his formier size, unless his plan to get the chicks backfires and they tell him they want more muscles, which is highly doubtful.

I thought about that afterwards, you're probably right about that.  Projection on at least my part. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #218 on: December 02, 2007, 12:11:29 AM »

why don't you?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #219 on: December 02, 2007, 12:12:33 AM »
I thought about that afterwards, you're probably right about that.  Projection on at least my part. 

he's exactly right if you ask DW.  His goal is to be lean he doesn't want to be bigger. 

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #220 on: December 02, 2007, 08:34:42 AM »
why WOULD girls care about guys having huge muscles?  as long as the guy is lean or thin, and has a good face, what do they care if he can outbench another dude?  they may care about a guy having a big cock, but big muscles?  Nope. 

some girls believe in the "bigger is better" mentality...they want the guy with the biggest muscles and the fastest car and all that shit...steer clear of these kind; they're crazy as fuck...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2007, 08:42:21 AM »

epic triceps the same size and width as your elbows.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2007, 08:47:15 AM »
Because I don't think he juiced, means I am gay ::), From the sounds of it, his diet lately is whack, he was likely just eating and training better when he was bigger. Maybe you guys are right he was eating Dbols for breakfast, but just doesn't seem to fit for me. Doesn't matter to me he is still a part of the getbig entertainment value, I thought he was a gimmick for a long time, but he is just one crazy dude.

Yes! this is getbig, love it or leave it sister
tank u jesus

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2007, 08:50:32 AM »
I don't buy it...

thats not exacly a unique selling point you dumbass

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #224 on: December 02, 2007, 09:20:06 AM »
why WOULD girls care about guys having huge muscles?  as long as the guy is lean or thin, and has a good face, what do they care if he can outbench another dude?  they may care about a guy having a big cock, but big muscles?  Nope. 

makes him more alpha :)

E
E