Author Topic: Brenda Kelly Interviews Kelly Ryan AGAIN - WTF?!  (Read 8901 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Brenda Kelly Interviews Kelly Ryan AGAIN - WTF?!
« on: November 30, 2007, 04:16:27 PM »
Seriously, WTF.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brenda59.htm

Brenda: Plans to return to Fitness?
Kelly: I would never return to fitness. I will never compete in fitness again. This is the last thing either Craig or I want in our lives. We had been in the middle of doing many other things to transition our careers from competition income to build our lives together.
Elevate Your Image.™

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Brenda Kelly Interviews Kelly Ryan AGAIN - WTF?!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 04:17:16 PM »
hahahahaha, oh brother, the attention whore is back. ::)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 04:23:19 PM »
"Some have even created books on the subject since the sad story broke."

Created...I think the word is "written"

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 04:26:59 PM »

Leave it to LP to go there dressed like a dumb attention slob.
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 04:29:15 PM »
Leave it to LP to go there dressed like a dumb attention slob.
they're both attention whores, look at where they're "posing" and look at the smile on their faces, oh brother. ::)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 04:32:36 PM »
"Here is what Kelly looked like; her hair is long and beautiful, she wears glasses since she is not allowed contact lenses and although a little smaller in her muscularity as I am used to seeing her, she was in great shape physically and mentally. I was so happy and relieved to see her like this as I think of her often and pray for her state of mind to remain in the light".

Whew, what a relief! I had really been worrying about how Kelly's hair was looking.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 04:34:08 PM »
HAHAHA! Nice find Lift.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 04:40:29 PM »
Not fucking again..... :-\

BTW, monster waste of pussy....

HAHA, RON.....

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 04:43:59 PM »
No wonder Bob hit it and quit it.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 04:44:31 PM »
"By the way, if you have ever been convicted of a crime and spent time in prison, you may not visit another inmate. I never knew this. This rule, although it does not apply to me, makes me nervous every time just to imagine being detained to pay all of my parking tickets from living in LA. Seriously scary as only someone living in LA can relate to."

Well, I guess Craig won't be getting too many visits from his fellow pro bbers.....
HAHA, RON.....

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 04:45:55 PM »
Damn she is an annoying bitch.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 04:51:55 PM »
"I don't think we would have ever been so close had we not been forced to do this in this way. The Lord works in a wonderful way. I believe Craig and I would have never had this close of a relationship in our other life. We are completely committed to each other and in love." -Kelly Ryan

Yes, the "lord" does work in mysterious ways, doesn't he? He wanted you two to murder someone just so you two could get to know each in other in prison.....how sweet.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 04:55:31 PM »
"Kelly's days and nights are unimaginable to me yet her spirit remains positive and upbeat. Who of us can say this would be the case for any of our own reactions in such a tragic state? Kelly and Craig are truly torn to their very souls and coping the best they can." -Brenda Kelly

Oh brother, you want me to feel bad for them?  >:(
HAHA, RON.....

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 04:56:35 PM »
Ok, here's the part of the thread where we all suggest to Brenda the questions we would like answered.  I'll start:

1.  What does burning flesh really smell like?

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 04:58:19 PM »
Best line in the whole piece:

"The screen went blank. I went to the Olympia and Kelly went back to her cell to pray for all of us."

;D

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »
While youre on the Topic of weirdos !!!

ROBERT PICKTON: FULL COVERAGE & BREAKING NEWS

FULL LENGTH FEATURE STORY
ROBERT PICKTON: THE VANCOUVER MISSING WOMEN - Canadian pig farmer charged with murdering at least 22 of Vancouver's 60+ missing women. His wild parties included his prostitute victims, but in the most unimaginable and grotesque manner.

LATEST NEWS:

• Photo Gallery

• Robert Pickton Message Board

• Trial Update: Eating Pork and Talking Murder
Court hears how he murdered women and fed them to his pigs.
Full story

• Analyst Testifies in Pickton Trial
A police analyst testified that massive amounts of blood were found on a mattress in a mobile home on the pig farm where Robert Pickton is alleged to have killed at least 26 women
Full story

• Pickton Wanted to Kill 75 Women?
Pig farmer Robert Pickton told an undercover police officer he wanted to kill 75 but planned to take a break after one more slaying made it "an even 50," according to a jail cell video
Full story

• Pickton Described by Undercover Cop
An undercover police officer put into the same cell as an alleged serial killer Robert Pickton, testified Monday that the jailed pig farmer voiced concerns about being "nailed to the cross" for dozens of suspected slayings
Full story

• Police Misled Pickton?
The chief investigator in the case against Robert Pickton, charged in the deaths of 26 women, conceded Tuesday that he purposely misled the man during interrogation about what his friends and brother had told police 01/31/2007
Full story

• Pickton's Friends Also Arrested
Three friends of a pig farmer accused of killing 26 women had also been arrested during the investigation, a witness testified at the murder trial on Monday 01/30/2007
Full story

• Court Sees More of Pickton Interview
Pig farmer Robert Pickton accused of killing 26 women appeared to acknowledge his crimes during a videotaped interview shown to jurors, and told police they were making him out to be more of a killer than he actually is
Full story

• Jurors See Pickton Videos
Jurors in the trial of a farmer accused of killing 26 women watched videotaped interviews Wednesday in which he denies knowing the victims and asks a police officer: "Do I look like a murderer?" 01/26/2007
Full story

• Pickton Denies Murder Claims
A Canadian pig farmer whom prosecutors said confessed to killing 49 women told police in a videotaped interview shown to jurors Tuesday that the allegations against him were "hogwash," yet concedes he's "a bad dude." 01/24/2007
Full story

• Never-ending Delays Plague Start Of Robert Pickton's Trial
The latest delay supposedly comes from inability of the Crown and defense team's inability to agree on final trial plan 12/27/2006
Full story

• Ban Cools Robert Pickton Media Interest
Newspapers criticize inability for public to hear trials 2/01/06
Full story

November 30, 2007
COURT TV SHOWS

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 06:28:53 PM »

I cannot believe they 'struck a pose' outside the county jail.

I'd rather see Howie's girlfriend do another cemetery shoot.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 07:00:23 PM »
She actually put up G.Valentino's email like he is some kind of positive influence in the industry...

The guy is obviously going to try to cash in one way or another when the trial starts...

My guess is he will be on some program telling everyone how great Kelly is etc...And that the steroids are to blame...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 07:44:12 PM »
This woman is so diluted.  She actually thinks shes going to win her case.  They are both a bunch of hopeless fools
A

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 09:56:55 PM »
You make the trip to visit your "friend" and you're asking her such hard hitting questions like will you compete in fitness again?  The two haven't even made it to trial yet and she is asking if she will compete in fitness.  ::) You want to talk about FITNESS? FITNESS? Ya, I'm on trial for murder I wonder if I will be found not guilty so I can compete in the Olympia. FITNESS?  >:(

"It would be my third visit to Kelly and my third article on how I would find her and what she had to say about how she was doing."

Wouldn't a true friend visit without getting paid to do so?

Would someone care to translate this to English?
"Believe me, the party and addictive personality traits were seen far in advance from those who could not help but see. It was blatantly clear to some of us."

Elevate Your Image.™

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 10:13:34 PM »
You call that garbage an 'article'?

Isaac - Props to you for callin' it like it is, bro. 

"We in here talkin' about fitness.  I mean, listen, we talkin' about...fitness. Not the crime, not the crime, not the crime my ass is in jail for...we talkin' about fitness."

jasons805

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2007, 10:14:41 PM »
I forgot about her

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2007, 10:42:55 PM »
You call that garbage an 'article'?

Isaac - Props to you for callin' it like it is, bro. 

"We in here talkin' about fitness.  I mean, listen, we talkin' about...fitness. Not the crime, not the crime, not the crime my ass is in jail for...we talkin' about fitness."
Complaining about having to put a shirt on Lauren Powers. OH MY.

Tre Dawg - this medley suits the reference:

Elevate Your Image.™

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2007, 11:01:13 PM »
"I don't think we would have ever been so close had we not been forced to do this in this way. The Lord works in a wonderful way. I believe Craig and I would have never had this close of a relationship in our other life. We are completely committed to each other and in love." -Kelly Ryan

Yes, the "lord" does work in mysterious ways, doesn't he? He wanted you two to murder someone just so you to could get to know each in other in prison.....how sweet.  ::)

her mama rolling over in her grave,,what a shame,,ofcourse she wont be back in ifbb who will take her back at age 55?  who will take her back anytime ? she is a skinny crack whore and a murderer ,,seetthis is an example where i prefer to spare a life of a chicken or turky over the life of a human

she deserve to rotten in prison the rest of her life if not death chamber ,,shel get 20 though,,amd to the fatso that interview her : she is a murderer! she would murder you or anyother  in her way,,once a murderer always a murderer

she took a life,,god doesnt forgive murderers,,murderers forgive murderers ,,,influenced by media society "forgive" murdeerers,, shes going where she belong... 4 by 4 cell and then hell

fallen angel

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 11:15:58 PM »
Another crazy girl involved in the fitness industry? ???  Shocker.
[ Kelly Ryan ] We only have 1 hour to be out of our cells in my block. In that 1-hour we get to choose to do any one of the following:
1. Shower
2. Watch TV
3. Workout/exercise outside on the Monkey bar type of equipment
"I often choose to have a superset workout along with other women who are there and lead them in sets adding spiritual affirmations that we all say together out loud after each completed set. "

Oh man, I can just imagine this one.  A bunch of murders repenting their sins to God.  Saying spiritual horseshit, hoping it will change the outcome of their now fucked up lives.  Please.
She'd be wiser to workout in her cell, then take the hour to eat some pussy in the shower. ;)  I wonder if the male guards nail the shit out of those prison skanks?  I'm guessing yes. ;D

BK ] Do you wish you and Craig never married? 

[ KR ] Well, we can all say we all can want something else for ourselves at any time when things do not go accordingly. The truth is God is directing me to a place I needed to be and I am grateful for this. I wouldn't say anything negative that brought me to this time in my life since it has brought me to my truths in God.

bwhahahah.  I love these reborn Christians.  Complete idiocy at it's best.  Yes, God has a plan for you.  It's to spend the next 20 years in jail.  Oh brother.
Hope this helps. :-*
N