Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 340973 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4600 on: April 01, 2013, 10:07:32 PM »
I'm with # 1 on this.

Not the place in the heart bit but you know  ;D

The love is here as well. Remember when gh15 use to think you were Alin? I think it was because you use to pimp him until it was finally your turn to get scammed.

Fun times then.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4601 on: April 01, 2013, 10:13:50 PM »
The love is here as well. Remember when gh15 use to think you were Alin? I think it was because you use to pimp him until it was finally your turn to get scammed.

Fun times then.
Haha yes - I wouldn't say "pimp",  I gave my experience that all the stealth stuff had always came through  and I had never seen mosquitos in viles etc  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4602 on: April 02, 2013, 02:01:36 AM »
ORM seemt to not be able to answer logical Q's, but tries posing them to others

And nobody wants to come after you, nobody cares. I the least

Lol, spend my time to come after a guy who is proclaiming on the net and being cool as to how he has 10 years of training in some martial arts

Do you think this is old japan where people bow down and then fight in the street. little outdated if you ask me

All in all this board is producing NOTHING but lies and bad energy. I get a horrible vibe coming here BUT that doesnt stop me to try to stop nonsense that is being spouted of by members here.

have you reduced yourself to trolling

we both know you are only defending your board for financial reasons
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4603 on: April 02, 2013, 03:25:01 AM »
have you reduced yourself to trolling

we both know you are only defending your board for financial reasons

You know nothing.

How come you're too afraid to fly out to Hawaii and fight me? It's now been six months since I issued my challenge and I'm still waiting.

Corner of Kamehameha Hwy and Kahekili. Bring your board shorts.

And out of consideration to OMR because I know how much he abhors threats and challenges after I beat your limey ass I'll take you across the street and buy you lunch.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4604 on: April 02, 2013, 04:13:23 AM »
You know nothing.

How come you're too afraid to fly out to Hawaii and fight me? It's now been six months since I issued my challenge and I'm still waiting.

And out of consideration to OMR because I know how much he abhors threats and challenges after I beat your limey ass I'll take you across the street and buy you lunch.

Undeniable feel to this post:

Props, Pellius.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4605 on: April 02, 2013, 04:22:56 AM »

Lol, spend my time to come after a guy who is proclaiming on the net and being cool as to how he has 10 years of training in some martial arts

Do you think this is old japan where people bow down and then fight in the street. little outdated if you ask me

All in all this board is producing NOTHING but lies and bad energy. I get a horrible vibe coming here BUT that doesnt stop me to try to stop nonsense that is being spouted of by members here.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4606 on: April 02, 2013, 04:32:58 AM »
You know nothing.

you fly over here

i wouldnt waste the money

after i fuck you up out of consideration for OMR i will put  a bowl of lettuce leaves down for you to munch on  :-*
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4607 on: April 02, 2013, 04:36:46 AM »
you fool

I was against you and overload and WW before that board even started and before I became a mod and before I became a coach

morality doesnt have a start or finish, only enemies of it like yourself

sure you are

we both know your morality comes at a price

at least pellius believes the bullshit he comes out with

you are a snake oil salesman
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4608 on: April 02, 2013, 04:44:54 AM »
Loving the Downs babies here 'defending their forum'. Every time that fake gh15 account is mentioned here it's as if a fuse is lit on their tampons and scatter over here like a group of baboons. I bet old Pellius is loving the melodrama. Gotta beat walking the dog in the AM and struggling to piss for the rest of the day.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4609 on: April 02, 2013, 05:12:22 AM »
palius and busty ass, plz dont go away from this forum, coz you guys make us laugh a lot nowadays. Making this thread a comedy, is there any single thread on your site which has this many posts ? No, reason there aren't good posters in your fuckin site. Keep posting here moron's.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4610 on: April 02, 2013, 05:44:34 AM »
Haha yes - I wouldn't say "pimp",  I gave my experience that all the stealth stuff had always came through  and I had never seen mosquitos in viles etc  :D

:D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #4611 on: April 02, 2013, 05:59:32 AM »
Loving the Downs babies here 'defending their forum'. Every time that fake gh15 account is mentioned here it's as if a fuse is lit on their tampons and scatter over here like a group of baboons. I bet old Pellius is loving the melodrama. Gotta beat walking the dog in the AM and struggling to piss for the rest of the day.

lol

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4612 on: April 02, 2013, 06:15:50 AM »
As of today, any member posting here will be banned apparently  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4613 on: April 02, 2013, 06:33:49 AM »
wow all the gimmicks are here and having fun

excellent!

I bet OMR has the inside scoop into all the real guys who are creating these gimmicks  :D

DOnt worry nobody will be banned, nobody from our board WANTS to post here anyway. just us few guys showing you whats what and the rest is busy growing and looking good on our board

So then, what's what BustinAss?

C'mon buddy, just admit that this is where all the fun is.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4614 on: April 02, 2013, 06:36:51 AM »
'looking good on our board'

winners post right there.

seriously busted anus - please keep posting- you and pellius are true value- each post a little weirder a little more cultish

you never answered the post about - gh15 admitted it was more than one person you said it wasn't. one of you therfore is lying. is it you or gh15?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4615 on: April 02, 2013, 07:00:56 AM »
palius and busty ass, plz dont go away from this forum, coz you guys make us laugh a lot nowadays. Making this thread a comedy, is there any single thread on your site which has this many posts ? No, reason there aren't good posters in your fuckin site. Keep posting here moron's.

Just googled bustyass and palius:

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4616 on: April 02, 2013, 07:08:23 AM »
gh 15 gave pellius  "legend" status on his board for fighting his cause on get big

bustin ass posts here because he is told to like a little bitch he has to whore himself to earn his "training" fees on their board

gh 15 just doesnt want the other members who might not be retarded enough to believe all his shit posting here in case they find out the truth about him

he is a fat 45 year old man called brad with a drink problem and previous convictions for domestic violence and nardcotics who bought the name to make it easier to sell steroids
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4617 on: April 02, 2013, 07:19:59 AM »
gotcha broken poopchute

so if he lies its a 'joke'

I think you will find the whole gimmick account is a joke

nice swerve though

one mans joker is another mans lying filth as the gimmick would put it.

brainwashed follower son

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4618 on: April 02, 2013, 07:35:30 AM »

What are the logical questions you have asked of me that have yet to be answered?

You stated that no one came to support my "supposed" theory regarding gh15 being created by 4 individuals and immediately thereafter a good group of individuals vouched for it. Other than that, you have yet to ask me any logical questions.

I sure hope they do though. I don't care if you don't want to come after me, but for the rest of your friends that keep coming here and handing out threats (holomorphic and kboardner), let them ALL know that they can try to make a point by coming after me. I'd love to see any of them try.

No. I am not proclaiming that. What I am stating is that no one in that little cult has the ability to take me out. Everyone is welcome to try though...

Where I come from (Israel & New York City), that's how we take care of business when faceless cowards hand out threats. Remember, I never threatened anyone here or at your forum. Holomorphic and Kboardner came and offered death threats to me. So, instead of backing down, I am accepting their offer to come after me and making it easy.

Also, if you speak of me being outdated, where does that leave my dear friend Pellius? He just told bigmc to fly on over to Hawaii to get his ass kicked. Are we (Pellius & I) outdated and unable to adjust to the changing times?

Nothing but lies and bad energy, but yet you keep coming here daily to support an faceless and nameless entity. The same entity you have yet to meet in person or speak on the phone with.

"1"

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4619 on: April 02, 2013, 08:36:58 AM »
gh15 and crew will be in serious discussion to give a reply to OMR, it is going to take a couple of hours. May be another member of gh shit site will come in shortly.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4620 on: April 02, 2013, 08:39:34 AM »
gh15 and crew will be in serious discussion to give a reply to OMR, it is going to take a couple of hours. May be another member of gh shit site will come in shortly.

you are closer to the truth than you think

they have a problem in that omr is respected in the industry and fairly well known

they actually have a thread on their mod board to dicuss their tactics on here

you couldnt make it up
T

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4621 on: April 02, 2013, 08:53:11 AM »
you are closer to the truth than you think

they have a problem in that omr is respected in the industry and fairly well known

they actually have a thread on their mod board to dicuss their tactics on here

you couldnt make it up

Agreed these guys cant stand OMR also they will involve in such cheap tactics

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4622 on: April 02, 2013, 09:05:58 AM »

Why should it be another member? Why can't gh15 simply post a reply?

A God is infallible right? In other words, a God would not lie, am I correct?

i will NEVER betray or leave my people,, my people IS getbig ,, i never forget wher i come from ever! beside this place is number 1 bodybuild placde ther eis ,, you think website can compete with it? this is forum this is dynamic and all ifbb and npc is here,, it also is establishment of many years,, and it belong to yaron avidan jewish isreali that give the most freedom of speech i have ever seen anywhere! this fella is something else realy good heart and good person,,

the moment ileave get big is either from sickness may hapen to anyone,, or if im dead

gh15 approved

Their own God stated that the moment he leaves GetBig would be due to either sickness or death. He is neither sick or dead, so based on his infallible words, it is correct to assume that he is right here.

If he did in fact leave, that would then suggest that their "God" is a liar. Could they logically argue their way out of that?

Lovingly yours,
"1"

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4623 on: April 02, 2013, 09:12:55 AM »
Agreed these guys cant stand OMR also they will involve in such cheap tactics

They also can't stand that OMR is destroying them in this thread in a calm and gentlemanly way. And when they flare up and start dropping threats, he invites them to throw hands. Naturally they go quiet as cowards do ... before the circle repeats. I think it's the actually definition of 'Insanity'. They do what they always do and get what they always get. Being mocked.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4624 on: April 02, 2013, 09:27:42 AM »
OMR

when he is proven to lie the standard cover story is

'he was having a joke'

its nonsense. but funny watching him and them tripping up over their own bullshit.