Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 339637 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4650 on: April 02, 2013, 08:36:01 PM »
Where did he admit it was more then 1 person?

And you never say anything that MIGHT be for a joke etc?

Must be a fun life you have  :D

*cough*  Bust-owned  *cough*

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4651 on: April 02, 2013, 08:45:23 PM »
*cough*  Bust-owned  *cough*

Excellent find Krankenstein!

Could you do me a favor and give me a link to that thread?

Thanks,
"1"

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4653 on: April 02, 2013, 08:50:36 PM »

my friend
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=416701.msg5976097#msg5976097

Interesting, that thread was locked as to NOT have any posts quoted.

Bustinass & Pellius, what say you both now?

Thank you both for the find!
"1"

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4654 on: April 02, 2013, 08:53:47 PM »
Interesting, that thread was locked as to NOT have any posts quoted.

Bustinass & Pellius, what say you both now?

Thank you both for the find!
"1"

Someone please break this latest development down for me?  I don't follow? ???

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #4655 on: April 02, 2013, 08:54:48 PM »

use your
eyeball
chambers

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4656 on: April 02, 2013, 09:10:54 PM »
BustinAss & Pellius,

You both did not believe what I spoke of earlier and BustinAss even claimed I was a telling lies, what do you make of this now?

"1"

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #4657 on: April 02, 2013, 09:14:10 PM »
you are closer to the truth than you think

they have a problem in that omr is respected in the industry and fairly well known

they actually have a thread on their mod board to dicuss their tactics on here

you couldnt make it up

Multiple threads actually. I was mod there for a bit, the mod section is a cesspool of agenda and propaganda.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4658 on: April 02, 2013, 09:15:31 PM »

use your
eyeball
chambers

fuck... that just rocked my world  :o

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #4659 on: April 02, 2013, 09:24:54 PM »
@OMR solid owning of gh15 elfs I haven't seen such Internet based rape in a very long time.

But yeah. I think that little screenshot takes the cake guys. I mean, caught out in a blatant lie? Does that not mean he may and probably did lie on many other occasions? Especially since his identity is a big topic of debate not only on GB but also on the gh15 site itself
( in between dozens of threads proclaiming its greatness and the bs that kigs and tren are holy water).

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4660 on: April 02, 2013, 09:30:28 PM »
@OMR solid owning of gh15 elfs I haven't seen such Internet based rape in a very long time.

But yeah. I think that little screenshot takes the cake guys. I mean, caught out in a blatant lie? Does that not mean he may and probably did lie on many other occasions? Especially since his identity is a big topic of debate not only on GB but also on the gh15 site itself
( in between dozens of threads proclaiming its greatness and the bs that kigs and tren are holy water).

I just planted the seed and spoke of the creation of the gh15 account by those 4 individuals. Krankenstein and Maddy delivered the necessary proof (screen cap and actual link to thread) to seal the deal on this matter.

I now await both BustinAss and Pellius in order to ascertain what their thoughts and/or positions are now that this inarguable piece of proof has been unearthed.

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4661 on: April 02, 2013, 09:41:01 PM »
I think Maddy may have found it before me, but I believe there is another one.  I am trying to remember the words he used in order to search...

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #4662 on: April 02, 2013, 10:02:50 PM »

OneMoreRep
around that time
period deltsaforce
and chaos called
gh15 out on several
postss about being
in law enforcement
and multiple users

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4663 on: April 03, 2013, 12:52:20 AM »
I was also notified of this "brutal outing". As I have said many times before, I don't really care who is behind the gh15 account. I support what gh15 is doing which is spreading the truth and exposing the filts behind this cult. I do think it was ludicrous to think that it was Alex since gh15 hates Alex and you can read it in the thread that was linked. It couldn't be Nasser because Nasser is a Muslim and gh15 is rabid pro Israel and has been from the beginning. Special Ed and Blockhead have to have a lot of free time on their hands to be able to manage two message boards the way they do and there is nothing in their past history or posts (or physiques) to indicate that they have anywhere near the knowledge that gh15 has regarding hormones and pro drug usage. And besides they, along with Alex, are too young to be as plugged into the culture of the 1980s as gh15 has. It's because gh15 has lived through it and came of age during that decade. And as far as David Paul, I don't know where that came from. I can even begin to figure how anyone would pull him out of a hat. But again, in the end, it doesn't matter to me who is behind the gh15 account. It matters more to me what he stands for and what he does.

It's no secret that gh15's account was hacked and that's one of the reasons he left the board. The corruption. And as I said before, he's called himself Goonter, Dennis James, Roland, a barber, Brad... and the various other names he's been accused of. If it's so obvious it's a group account how come bigmc claimed he knew "for a fact" (as they all do without presenting objective proof) that gh15 was a guy name Brad who had a girlfriend named Barbara? Even bigshots like BigA who knew "for a fact" who gh15 was (but mysteriously never revealed who he was) never claimed it was more than one person?

Anybody can think what they want. I don't really care nor should you. If you want to think it's a group account or Dennis James or Goonter it doesn't really matter. What matters is there is an internet entity named gh15 that has become very influential and still owns a lot of minds. You will continue to listen to him and monitor his board and every syllable that comes out of his mouth. You can call him Special Ed or Brad or even Barbara but you will never ignore him and follow him around like his shadow. And you should. You will learn something. bigmc will continue to start threads about him and copy and paste his writings and give him the exposure he wouldn't otherwise have. bigmc is a good and valued gh15 elf and does well in keeping the gh15 name and his words alive.

And, as always, give my regards to TA's lovely Jezzebelle, continue to keep the gh15 thoughts and deeds alive and strong, and may God bless you all.

Special shout out to OneManRep for his class and dignity and I know he rarely ever gets involved in the gh15 drama or any board drama unless sucked in and provoked which regrettable was the case here. And as a side note for OMR, Relson Gracie will be awarded his Red Belt this Saturday in Hawaii where he planted the roots for Gracie Jiu-Jitsu. And Rorion, along with other Gracies, will be there for the honors. I assume and hope Renzo Gracie will also be there. He gave such a beautiful speech when he had the honor of presenting Carlos Gracie Jr., son of the founder of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Carlos Gracie, with his Red Belt. Those of us who have been involved with the Gracies for so many years will appreciate and be touched in this presentation and be reminded of their legacy and how we were part of their family from the beginning.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4664 on: April 03, 2013, 12:58:45 AM »
gh15 lied about standing on an Olympia stage. He lies about his identity. He lied about Kigs. He lied about seeing secret nuclear and attack plans. That's just what I recall from memory. There's over 15k posts, lies waiting to be exposed

What else is he lying about? Why should the words of a liar be believed?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4665 on: April 03, 2013, 12:59:03 AM »
Well done Krank, Maddy and OMR the above 2 meltdowns sealed the deal lol.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4666 on: April 03, 2013, 01:05:00 AM »
gh15 lied about standing on an Olympia stage. He lies about his identity. He lied about Kigs. He lied about seeing secret nuclear and attack plans. That's just what I recall from memory. There's over 15k posts, lies waiting to be exposed

What else is he lying about? Why should the words of a liar be believed?

How do you know he was never on the Olympia stage? How do you know he lied about his identity when he's never revealed it? What lies did he tell about kigs? Everyone, including Bustin and BLP and Smoofcat and Bigher, who have all tried legit kigs confirms everything gh15 said about it. How can you prove he never got the results claimed when on legit kigs? How do you know he never saw any nuclear or attack plans or anything else? You can say you don't believe anything he says or it's too far fetched but how can you prove it's a lie?

Overlord said it best and it should put an end to all the speculation. Nobody can prove anything one way or another.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4667 on: April 03, 2013, 01:07:44 AM »
summary

it doesnt matter if gh 15 tells the truth to his followers

but anyone else they perceive not to have irrefutable proof of anything to do with him is a liar and a filt and has to be targeted along with their families

he has corrupted their moral compass to the point where they are blind to their own stupidity
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4668 on: April 03, 2013, 01:11:23 AM »
Well done Krank, Maddy and OMR the above 2 meltdowns sealed the deal lol.

Every reasoned response which is more than two sentences long that you don't agree with is classified as a meltdown by your limited attention span. Is there an ounce of anger or frustration in either of our posts? No. None at all. We are just responding to an accusation. Something that if we didn't do you would then be laughing and saying how you owned us and driven us off this board. But you are unable (surprise!) to come up with a logical and reasoned reply so you turn to the old "meltdown" response.

Hey, why don't you amuse me with more of your "Are you trying say..." Jokes. Those never get old. Same old material from the same old dull, calcified brain.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4669 on: April 03, 2013, 01:12:58 AM »
Every reasoned response which is more than two sentences long that you don't agree with is classified as a meltdown by your limited attention span. Is there an ounce of anger or frustration in either of our posts? No. None at all. We are just responding to an accusation. Something that if we didn't do you would then be laughing and saying how you owned us and driven us off this board. But you are unable (surprise!) to come up with a logical and reasoned reply so you turn to the old "meltdown" response.

Hey, why don't you amuse me with more of your "Are you trying say..." Jokes. Those never get old. Same old material from the same old dull, calcified brain.

Are you saying that you love the cock?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4670 on: April 03, 2013, 01:17:47 AM »
summary

it doesnt matter if gh 15 tells the truth to his followers

but anyone else they perceive not to have irrefutable proof of anything to do with him is a liar and a filt and has to be targeted along with their families

he has corrupted their moral compass to the point where they are blind to their own stupidity

Still crying about pictures that you claim are not even yours. Seriously bro, grow pair. Pull your panties out of your ass and start acting like a man.

And gh15 always tells the truth. It's you who lied and have never been able to back any of your accusations. I asked you over and over in a civil and respectful manner over and over to back up your claims. I patiently answered your questions as best I could. But you always back down. That's how the last thread ended. Me making a final challenge and you backing down. It's there for all to see.

You said that I'm homeless, steal from the church, a drug addict, a drug dealer, have aids, beat my wife... and you whine about truth telling and having a moral compass.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4671 on: April 03, 2013, 01:20:28 AM »
Are you saying that you love the cock?

You're off the cuff, impromptu wit really shows the level of your intelligence. At least one thing is always, always consistent -- your obsession with homosexual imagery.

Are there things, Mr. BigCyp?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4672 on: April 03, 2013, 01:22:03 AM »
Still crying about pictures that you claim are not even yours. Seriously bro, grow pair. Pull your panties out of your ass and start acting like a man.

And gh15 always tells the truth. It's you who lied and have never been able to back any of your accusations. I asked you over and over in a civil and respectful manner over and over to back up your claims. I patiently answered your questions as best I could. But you always back down. That's how the last thread ended. Me making a final challenge and you backing down. It's there for all to see.

You said that I'm homeless, steal from the church, a drug addict, a drug dealer, have aids, beat my wife... and you whine about truth telling and having a moral compass.

trivialize the fact that you go after children on your board

its a great way to justify it

you are all scum
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4673 on: April 03, 2013, 01:25:10 AM »
GH15 always tells the truth

no he doesn't

its been proven here on this very thread.

case closed colombo

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #4674 on: April 03, 2013, 01:25:37 AM »
I'm still flabbergasted that ANYONE would be so incredibly stupid as to follow "GH15" and his "words of wisdom".

It gives me no hope for the future.

And I'm dead serious.  :(