Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 340489 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4625 on: April 02, 2013, 09:36:11 AM »
but you can't keep away can you fractured shit-pipe?

I bet you refuse to believe the ending of the wizard of oz as well..............

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4626 on: April 02, 2013, 09:44:09 AM »
this is epic, but in a sad way

gimmicks bowing down to OMR because they cant string 3 words together and convey their points

lol the moment this thread turned into 'come at me brah' it was done

Was done long ago like this board, but then it became official

lol

Do you or do you not agree with my statements below?

This is what "your" God stated:

i will NEVER betray or leave my people,, my people IS getbig ,, i never forget wher i come from ever! beside this place is number 1 bodybuild placde ther eis ,, you think website can compete with it? this is forum this is dynamic and all ifbb and npc is here,, it also is establishment of many years,, and it belong to yaron avidan jewish isreali that give the most freedom of speech i have ever seen anywhere! this fella is something else realy good heart and good person,,

the moment ileave get big is either from sickness may hapen to anyone,, or if im dead

gh15 approved

A God is infallible right? In other words, a God would not lie, am I correct?

Your own God stated that the moment he leaves GetBig would be due to either sickness or death. He is neither sick or dead, so based on his infallible words, it is correct to assume that he is still present here on GetBig.

If he did in fact leave, that would then suggest that your "God" is a liar. Could you logically argue you way out of that?

ASIDE FROM THAT, HERE IS THE ONE THING THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY AND GET ME TO SIMPLY WALK AWAY AND MAKE LOVE TO MY HUSBAND...

Go back to "your" God and tell him that OneMoreRep asks kindly that members from your site stop giving out death threats to GetBiggers. If "your" God agrees and gives me his word that these death threats will stop, I will be very happy and leave you folks to continue with your debates.

I truly could care less about this saga, as I found that gh15's presence on this site only added further to the overall magic and mystery that is GetBig.

What I do care about is members from our site getting death threats and subsequently leaving due to fear of their loved ones being harmed.

What say you?
"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4627 on: April 02, 2013, 10:02:39 AM »

gimmicks bowing down to OMR because they cant string 3 words together and convey their points

lol

your words have no weight here

we are all laughing at you

yet here you are lapping it up
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4628 on: April 02, 2013, 10:21:16 AM »

lol

See Dick run.

See Dick sit.

See Dick type.

See Dick get bent out of shape when he is constantly questioned about the validity of an anonymous internet personality that he hasn't ever spoken with or seen a picture of.

See Dick try and try again to sound tough even though people laugh at him and dismiss him like a little chihuahua.

Lesson : Dont be a dick

dustin

« Reply #4629 on: April 02, 2013, 10:24:32 AM »

lol

Come on man, you know I love you but you act as though the board isn't driving itself further and further into the ground. Take Getbig out of the equation and it's still in a downward spiral. The totalitarianism and the violent finger pointing are the biggest problems. Any time a problem is pointed out with the board, the person to do so is made out to be a trouble maker and a pariah. They're told to accept the rules or to fuck off. That's what I was told, and I did nothing but strive to bring any sort of value I could to the board. I was supposed to be a mod there, and I was called a disciple by gh15 years ago and given blessings for my honesty and integrity. I tried to help correct these challenges and was scolded for "trying to be too diplomatic" and other such lunacy I don't care to bicker over anymore.

To attack a gentleman like OMR shows nothing but desperation, and you're better than that. All of the weak attempts to discredit him just show that no one there has any good cards to play. Just fold your hand, take any chips you have left with you and call it a day. You're acting like everyone else there and trying to convince yourselves that there's some collusion, but no one here is conspiring against that board. And it exudes desperation to call someone like OMR a gimmick, because he couldn't be anything further from that.

It's disconcerting to watch the bickering, because I love guys like you, pellius and Wes. Just post on whichever boards you guys want and call it a day. It's fun to banter back and fourth sometimes, but in the grand scheme of things it's a pretty sad "board battle" or whatever this is.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4630 on: April 02, 2013, 10:31:13 AM »
Come on man, you know I love you but you act as though the board isn't driving itself further and further into the ground. Take Getbig out of the equation and it's still in a downward spiral. The totalitarianism and the violent finger pointing are the biggest problems. Any time a problem is pointed out with the board, the person to do so is made out to be a trouble maker and a pariah. They're told to accept the rules or to fuck off. That's what I was told, and I did nothing but strive to bring any sort of value I could to the board. I was supposed to be a mod there, and I was called a disciple by gh15 years ago and given blessings for my honesty and integrity. I tried to help correct these challenges and was scolded for "trying to be too diplomatic" and other such lunacy I don't care to bicker over anymore.

To attack a gentleman like OMR shows nothing but desperation, and you're better than that. All of the weak attempts to discredit him just show that no one there has any good cards to play. Just fold your hand, take any chips you have left with you and call it a day. You're acting like everyone else there and trying to convince yourselves that there's some collusion, but no one here is conspiring against that board. And it exudes desperation to call someone like OMR a gimmick, because he couldn't be anything further from that.

It's disconcerting to watch the bickering, because I love guys like you, pellius and Wes. Just post on whichever boards you guys want and call it a day. It's fun to banter back and fourth sometimes, but in the grand scheme of things it's a pretty sad "board battle" or whatever this is.

what it is

on get big - people slinging some shit for laughs and pointing out obvious stupidity

on gh 15 - a war of good against evil where god is an anonymous paranoid idiot that commands his elves into battle and praises them for going after innocent kids

T

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4631 on: April 02, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »
your words have no weight here

we are all laughing at you

yet here you are lapping it up

LMAO

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4632 on: April 02, 2013, 10:37:22 AM »
bustin ass you act as if GH15 is your wife. Very funny, God of Homos ha ha

dustin

« Reply #4633 on: April 02, 2013, 10:46:05 AM »
what it is

on get big - people slinging some shit for laughs and pointing out obvious stupidity

on gh 15 - a war of good against evil where god is an anonymous paranoid idiot that commands his elves into battle and praises them for going after innocent kids

LOL!! YES!!! Precisely... I don't mind playing around, but when people start sending serious threats and shit you've got to wonder what's going on in their head the rest of their waking hours. ;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4634 on: April 02, 2013, 10:54:27 AM »
LOL!! YES!!! Precisely... I don't mind playing around, but when people start sending serious threats and shit you've got to wonder what's going on in their head the rest of their waking hours. ;D
^^
Probably they are just little boys behind their computers ACTING tough, they never been to jail before so are just blowing hot air... ;)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4635 on: April 02, 2013, 01:10:49 PM »
Once again, I post this here in the hopes of receiving an answer...

lol

Do you or do you not agree with my statements below?

This is what "your" God stated:

i will NEVER betray or leave my people,, my people IS getbig ,, i never forget wher i come from ever! beside this place is number 1 bodybuild placde ther eis ,, you think website can compete with it? this is forum this is dynamic and all ifbb and npc is here,, it also is establishment of many years,, and it belong to yaron avidan jewish isreali that give the most freedom of speech i have ever seen anywhere! this fella is something else realy good heart and good person,,

the moment ileave get big is either from sickness may hapen to anyone,, or if im dead

gh15 approved

A God is infallible right? In other words, a God would not lie, am I correct?

Your own God stated that the moment he leaves GetBig would be due to either sickness or death. He is neither sick or dead, so based on his infallible words, it is correct to assume that he is still present here on GetBig.

If he did in fact leave, that would then suggest that your "God" is a liar. Could you logically argue you way out of that?

ASIDE FROM THAT, HERE IS THE ONE THING THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY AND GET ME TO SIMPLY WALK AWAY AND MAKE LOVE TO MY HUSBAND...

Go back to "your" God and tell him that OneMoreRep asks kindly that members from your site stop giving out death threats to GetBiggers. If "your" God agrees and gives me his word that these death threats will stop, I will be very happy and leave you folks to continue with your debates.

I truly could care less about this saga, as I found that gh15's presence on this site only added further to the overall magic and mystery that is GetBig.

What I do care about is members from our site getting death threats and subsequently leaving due to fear of their loved ones being harmed.

What say you?
"1"

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4636 on: April 02, 2013, 01:41:38 PM »
Bustinmyass you know very little about Getbig and its history, you've been about for a year or two haha.

BTW, what do you charge for this personal coaching? Can't I leave a sticky note on my fridge that tells me to inject, train and eat?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4637 on: April 02, 2013, 01:47:21 PM »
I wish those four retards behind the gh15 gimmick would clean up the gimmick's spelling and sentence structure. I realise they have to make their gimmick unique but it's near enough impossible to take the gh15 gimmick serious since they make it sound unlettered.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4638 on: April 02, 2013, 01:52:39 PM »
I wasnt coming on to ORM or attacking him in ANY way

He is saying GH15 is 4 guys and is telling lies and I am saying that is not true. other then that I respect the guy in all his ways and wish him the best. No reason to not do otherwise

Thank you.

And I dont call anybody my god and never will, so for the people who think that they are simply wrong.

That's honorable.

While I know you just posted a comment from gh15, could you please ask him to comment on my request regarding the death threats?

Please tell him that OneMoreRep asks kindly that members from your site stop giving out death threats to GetBiggers. If "your" God agrees and gives me his word that these death threats will stop, I will be very happy and leave you folks to continue with your debates.

These incessant threats are becoming redundant and are causing many of our veteran members to not post due to fear of some sort of attempt at their lives.

What say you?
"1"

dustin

« Reply #4639 on: April 02, 2013, 01:53:47 PM »
my man

He is saying GH15 is 4 guys and is telling lies and I am saying that is not true. other then that I respect the guy in all his ways and wish him the best. No reason to not do otherwise

And I dont call anybody my god and never will, so for the people who think that they are simply wrong.

I think GH15 has done GREAT things and I have respect for his chartacter and dedication to a VERY good cause. Also I think and know our board is a good place for all interested in fitness and health.

I piss around with gimmicks like bigmc and have a few words with WW but what is said is nothing new and we keep going around in circles

So all in all nothing serious. I come here to basically piss on guys making up some lies and whatnot but other then that I dont care who says what.

if people are interested they will find out what is what and who is who. if not, let them be as always and the only thing I can say is that they are missing out on some good things but in the end people have to decide for themselves.

I do all this because I want to and I think it is a good cause to let people know. Nobody is ordering me anything and I dont take orders of that kind or any kind.

We are all free people and thats the beauty of internet, the ability to speak freely and disagree and in that come closer and progress.

I swear man, I remember those posts from gh15 when I first came here and started reading his content. It was on one of those boards, the V board or something that a thread was moved and he admitted to having multiple users logging in. I always thought there were a few people in there who were in the know, possibly a top tier bodybuilder, but it's apparent that the same people are not running the account anymore. This is not the same gh15 we used to worship back in the day which sucks.

The old gh15 had the batshit crazy, idiot savant posting/writing style with veins of pure gold laced throughout his posts. There was a very calculated method to the madness and while it was a little fragmented at times, it was still genius and executed very well. Now it's been reduced to... well, not even a shadow of the former account. I honestly still think it's apply85 who's doing the majority of the posting too. The resemblance is uncanny, and his unfettered hatred for me is a dead giveaway.

The old gh15 used to praise me for my morals and always said "we need a guy like you". The new gh15 tells me "we don't need guys like you". I haven't changed anything major about myself or my posting style. I still have the same posting patterns, post from the same two computers, post about the same kinds of content, post in the same threads, have the same meltdowns/novel posts lol (and apparently still have the same humility and comfort to laugh at my douchey self) ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4640 on: April 02, 2013, 02:01:11 PM »
He is saying GH15 is 4 guys and is telling lies and I am saying that is not true.

Honest question, no bullshit.  How do you know for a FACT OMR is lying?  He is telling you what people have openly admitted to over the years.

The truth is you have no idea who gh15 is.

I liked what he used to post and represent, but i think even you can admit he has changed his idiom quite a bit over the last few years.

There is no reason to bicker anymore, let's just all abmit that not a person on this board or your board knows for a FACT who gh15 is TODAY.

8)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4641 on: April 02, 2013, 02:08:10 PM »
I swear man, I remember those posts from gh15 when I first came here and started reading his content. It was on one of those boards, the V board or something that a thread was moved and he admitted to having multiple users logging in.

...and that is exactly what I am trying to explain to these young men.

gh15 admitted very clearly that there were multiple users on that account. Whether or not the situation has NOW changed is another issue in itself, but I am not lying regarding that.

Just as, in the past (see below), he stated that only by way of sickness or death would he stop posting here, but obviously changed his stance..

gh15 approved

Think about it Bustin, why would so many members now say the EXACT thing, if not because there is some truth behind my statements?

You know dustin is a straight shooter and clearly holds you in high respect, why would he lie to you? He certainly doesn't owe me anything and clearly still respects gh15, so why would he say such things?

Either way, I care not to determine who the person behind the account is today, but moreover what I care about is you (Bustin) conveying to gh15 my concerns regarding the death threats.

Let us know...

"1"

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4642 on: April 02, 2013, 02:20:55 PM »
Getbig went "down in flames" Classic.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4643 on: April 02, 2013, 02:29:53 PM »
GH15 kindly asked me to put this here, to stop repeating himself

it was a year ago i left get big for good ,, since this is year aneversary i would like to conclude it with a this posting ,,

lets start with the facts,,

today gh15 is the biggest most importent thing in bodybuild,, nothing is bigger ,, many try to ....but they all know the truth when looking into mirror,, i may be narcsisit ,, i may be crazy and do things diff,, but!  the fact is fact ...and the sucess is enormous

look ,, take a look,, at how A fella who came with THE truth ...MADE SUCH NOISE AND GOT SO HIGH IN THE BODYBUILD CULT TO A POINT HE IS TALKED ABOUT NONE STOP FOR 3 YEARS STRAIGHT EVERY WHERE IN BODYBUILDING,, NONE STOP SINCE 2011 !

a year ago i decided to leave a board named getbig.com due to coruption of utmost proportions ,, and i will save you the story since you alredy know it ....ip the scamer....and profeisonal scam muscle vowed to destroy get big ...and indeed they suceeded but i left in the right time....i left and created this board...both the admin and me saw what was coming  we knew profesional scam muscle very well and ip even better and decided the truth time is to shine! and not sit hidden behind ron avidans fat,,,

in my 8 years in getbig i brought that board fame and glory unmatched to any other board in history ,, i made getbig....this is why it was also hurting to se it going down in flames like it did especialy after i left but even before...with the mass penetration of gimick and new accounts from profesional scam muscle

i promised my pupils i would not leave them ...and i didnt i stayed as long as i could among the filt over there with numerous treats on my life and then moved to my own boarding spam which as you can see....basicaly is number one board in the world now days for hands on bodybuild and sports ,,HANDS ON!

what happened to the dying board of getbig a years ago is a lesson to be learned! a lesson to learn about how TO CALCULATE STEPS WIZER by fellas who do not wish to lose fame and trustwortiness,, the story of the getbig dying board wil be leanrd for many many years to come and i suggest that new boardings take this story and learn it for them to never go tru what getbig.com is going tru now ,, as you can see it completely is eliminated from bodybuild and only a kid boarding now

i and a big team around me created spam,,this team worked very hard for ME to be able to speak freely as gh15,, very dear fellas who care about bodybuild and hormones greatly who contributed enormously to this site and made it to become number 1

as with every great thing you become the talk of the cult for good and for bad,, good and bad things are told about you ,, many made up things and many lies but this is part of the cult when you arre number 1 and for so many years in the center of attention and people just can not prove who you are for sure and lose their minds trying,, so its understood ...i just wish it was really done with les of blunt lies and more of humurous way ...the blunt lies told about gh15 are already bordering stupidity

now ,, in our birthday speech i will name the achivments which are huge! H U G E ! AS OF TO DATE THEY ARE ABSOLITLY HUGE ...SOME ARE KNOWN AND SOME ARE NOT

what there is to say now is that i came about out of anger,, somone was very very angry when i came about ,, and i came with this anger and created a monster ,, the monster i created is historic ,, gh15 is a highly historic figure it will live past every one of the members of any boardings on the internet and past any profesional bodybuild out there ,, gh15 = the return to innocene ,, yes just like the song says for the gh15 character which by the way has been operated by one individual for now 9 years ,, one single fella,, is a character of anger and compassion ,, it is a character that by bringing out the truth ...got deeper and deeper into the hearts of many bodybuilders and athletes

and why was i angry?

i was angry for i am a bodybuilder,, unlike most felals who only talk the talk ...I WALK THE WALK ,, i am the voice of bodybuilding,, I AM WHAT BOBBIE CHIKERELO WIL NEVER AMOUNT TO BE....A TRUE ATHLETE REP OF THE SPORT ,, YES IT WAS ONCE A SPORT,,IT ONLY BECAME A CULT IN THE DARK YEARS AND I WONT ELABORATE BUT YOU KNOW WELL MY STAND ON NARCOTICS AND HOW MUCH I DESPIZE AND HATE THEM

I WAS ANGRY FOR BODYBUILDER WASTED 100S OF 1000S OF DOLARS ON JUNK GARBAGE USELESS SUPPLEMENTS FROM BB.COM THAT NEVER WORK AND NEVER WILL WORK BECAUSE THEY ARE NOTING BUT JUNK! JUNK IN A BOTTLE THAT YARON AVIDAN GET MONEY FOR PROMOTING! AND IS PART OF THIS NETWORK...THE ALL FILT CULT IS BUILT FROM YARON AVIDANS AND THE REST OF THOSE COCK SUCKERS WHO HAS ONE THING IN MIND AND IT IS CREATE PROFIT FROM YOUR MONEY BY GIVING YOU IN RETURN N O T H I N G

they steal your innocence

I RETURN IT

THE RETURN TO INNOCENCE

i am every bodybuilder out there ,, every sweat ,, every tear ,, every injection ,, every new improvment ,, every new 1/4 inch ,, every gymnasium record you break ,, every title you win ,, every whore you fuck ,, every compliment you get and every group of fellas you impress,, everything you do in this cult has gh15 written all over it because i am YOU!

a year after i left a corupt boarding,,destroyed it ,, and brought a new beggining i say

NO MORE !

NO MORE FILTS ,, NO MORE CORUPTION ,, NO MORE SELECTIVE SCAM,, AND NO MORE BROKEN HEART BODYBUILDERS LOOKING FOR THE DAY OF YESTERDAY

gh15 approved
lion of judah
april 2 2013

bible index

kigtropin
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4644 on: April 02, 2013, 02:32:49 PM »
so now the gh15 gimmick is that unconcerned he gets one of his rentboys to post up his justifications on here

gh15- owned by getbiggers since 2011

bustin anus owned by gh15 since 2011

busted- that puts you bottom of the pile

you are welcome

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4645 on: April 02, 2013, 03:19:45 PM »
busty ass getting raped in this thread. pussy gh15 is busy planning to scam his members.

"Auction, bunk kigtropin vial with absolute sugar water.
Auction, private top notch underdosed product.
Auction,gh15's panties and busty ass dildos."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4646 on: April 02, 2013, 05:15:30 PM »
my man

I think GH15 has done GREAT things and I have respect for his chartacter and dedication to a VERY good cause. Also I think and know our board is a good place for all interested in fitness and health.

I piss around with gimmicks like bigmc and have a few words with WW but what is said is nothing new and we keep going around in circles

So all in all nothing serious. I come here to basically piss on guys making up some lies and whatnot but other then that I dont care who says what.

if people are interested they will find out what is what and who is who. if not, let them be as always and the only thing I can say is that they are missing out on some good things but in the end people have to decide for themselves.

I do all this because I want to and I think it is a good cause to let people know. Nobody is ordering me anything and I dont take orders of that kind or any kind.

We are all free people and thats the beauty of internet, the ability to speak freely and disagree and in that come closer and progress.
gh15 lies and gets caught, he's "joking"...and somehow getbiggers are liars and filts....lol.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4647 on: April 02, 2013, 05:50:03 PM »
Wow this shit is still going on. I can tell u this gh15 was only famous when he was on getbig. I am on several BB boards and when gh15 was here the other boards talked about him, I never see his name on other BB boads. This goes to show u that getbig makes or brakes u, not the other way around.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4648 on: April 02, 2013, 08:02:07 PM »
Wow this shit is still going on. I can tell u this gh15 was only famous when he was on getbig. I am on several BB boards and when gh15 was here the other boards talked about him, I never see his name on other BB boads. This goes to show u that getbig makes or brakes u, not the other way around.

Oh come on the only reason this thread is still alive is because people on his forum keep coming here to argue. Don't think for a second anyone here would still care if not for that.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4649 on: April 02, 2013, 08:35:18 PM »
Oh come on the only reason this thread is still alive is because people on his forum keep coming here to argue. Don't think for a second anyone here would still care if not for that.
You are correct. My point was they are claiming he made getbig and now it is a ghost town, which is bullshit.. I was saying that since he left this site, gh15 popularity is at all time low.