Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337514 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
GH15 - Questions and Answers
« on: December 01, 2007, 12:54:16 PM »
Threads like this used to pop up all the time, but not a lot lately.

rotten

they come back to the gym 3years later 175lb with 2 wrotten front teeth as a souvenir.

Quote from: Nasser Interview III
I will not subject myself any longer to the dictatorial abuse and the manipulation of some few mentally rotten judges.

The reason why I think gh15 = Nasser.  I know it sounds silly, but he uses certain words in similar contexts on threads on this board and in the Nasser interview series.  I know whoever gh15 is tries to hide his spelling while on here "chinease" and so on, but some things you just can't hide.  Little nuances in the way they both write...it's very slight, but apparent if you follow all of gh15's posts carefully as well as a lot of the information written by Nasser.

I don't agree with gh15 on everything, for example, the effectiveness of drug prohibition, but one thing is certain about both gh15 and Nasser = they are both very sharp.  Not a lot of pros or people in the industry exhibit the same type of intelligence that they both have, very sharp in their chosen field, but a little naive in areas where they are not experts at.  Both exhibited the same type of naivety when it came to recreational drug use and some other topics.

For example, I am highly opinionated but usually know when to not speak like an expert on a topic - for example, I will not talk to anyone about geology since I don't know anything about geology.  Both Nasser and gh15 are very opinionated and in terms of drugs and bodybuilding have a right to be, but generalize their expertise in areas they haven't really researched a lot.  gh15 = the truth when it comes to everything BB, but is not necessarily any more credible than the next guy when it comes to other topics.  Same goes to Nasser.

As I said, there are other intelligent pros, but what I'm saying is that gh15 and Nasser are both intelligent in the same type of way and come across similarly in writing.

TEAM NASSER
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Who is gh15?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 12:57:32 PM »
I am GH15

here is proof: if you want to get bigger muscles inject Test
Here comes the money shot

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 12:58:51 PM »
Threads like this used to pop up all the time, but not a lot lately.

The reason why I think gh15 = Nasser.  I know it sounds silly, but he uses certain words in similar contexts on threads on this board and in the Nasser interview series.  I know whoever gh15 is tries to hide his spelling while on here "chinease" and so on, but some things you just can't hide.  Little nuances in the way they both write...it's very slight, but apparent if you follow all of gh15's posts carefully as well as a lot of the information written by Nasser.

I don't agree with gh15 on everything, for example, the effectiveness of drug prohibition, but one thing is certain about both gh15 and Nasser = they are both very sharp.  Not a lot of pros or people in the industry exhibit the same type of intelligence that they both have, very sharp in their chosen field, but a little naive in areas where they are not experts at.  Both exhibited the same type of naivety when it came to recreational drug use and some other topics.

For example, I am highly opinionated but usually know when to not speak like an expert on a topic - for example, I will not talk to anyone about geology since I don't know anything about geology.  Both Nasser and gh15 are very opinionated and in terms of drugs and bodybuilding have a right to be, but generalize their expertise in areas they haven't really researched a lot.  gh15 = the truth when it comes to everything BB, but is not necessarily any more credible than the next guy when it comes to other topics.  Same goes to Nasser.

As I said, there are other intelligent pros, but what I'm saying is that gh15 and Nasser are both intelligent in the same type of way and come across similarly in writing.

TEAM NASSER
Roland...

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 01:13:51 PM »
Roland...

I was thinking that...might just be a rumour though.  I wanted to walk around the Olympia expert with a shirt that said GH15 on the back.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 01:18:37 PM »
gh15 is an alien from the planet Nirubu who built the pyramids!  :D

If you don't believe me, just ask him.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 01:19:46 PM »
Isn't Nasser half Egyptian and able to speak 7 different languages? hahaha

gh15 is not Nasser.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 01:20:20 PM »
Roland...

If it's Roland, then he's a liar, since he has frequently claimed to be a top Olympian, and Roland made the O what, once, and finished bottom-of-the-pack.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 01:21:44 PM »

If it's Roland, then he's a liar, since he has frequently claimed to be a top Olympian, and Roland made the O what, once, and finished bottom-of-the-pack.

gh15 also said he placed top 15 in the 2006 Olympia...

Some lies are necessary to keep a certain aura around gh15.  Same as the "chinease" misspellings et al.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 01:28:11 PM »
gh15 also said he placed top 15 in the 2006 Olympia...

Some lies are necessary to keep a certain aura around gh15.  Same as the "chinease" misspellings et al.

How could he take away accomplishments from his own people? How could he not respond even a little to Team Nasser?

gh15 is not a pro. Just probably someone who's experienced in the field of drugs because he's probably done a hell of a lot of them himself.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 01:31:51 PM »
How could he take away accomplishments from his own people? How could he not respond even a little to Team Nasser?

gh15 is not a pro. Just probably someone who's experienced in the field of drugs because he's probably done a hell of a lot of them himself.

I agree with this part.  I would say with certainty that applies to gh15, but I wouldn't conclusively state that gh15 is not a pro.  He may full well be one, as the part above in bold applies to many pros as well.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 01:48:23 PM »
GH15 is BH and special eds gimmick.

Master Blaster

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 01:48:57 PM »
I was thinking that...might just be a rumour though.  I wanted to walk around the Olympia expert with a shirt that said GH15 on the back.  ;D

Now THAT is fucking genius.  8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 02:09:48 PM »
Well, they did say they met gh15 at the Arnold. Which sounded like a total BS story.

Was it the Blockhead who started saying gh15 was Roland?

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 02:16:04 PM »
Well, they did say they met gh15 at the Arnold. Which sounded like a total BS story.

I thought he was saying it was Pavol Jablonicky

I didn't believe the story though...gh15 seems to keep his anonymity as his highest priority, i don't think he would reveal himself that easily

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 02:18:33 PM »

Yes but they also said DavidPaul was Hugepecs, so you have to take that with a grain of salt.
E

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 02:23:01 PM »
As im reading this my ruhl made in germany download is finished. gonna watch it for motivation and then train in my cage.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 02:29:44 PM »
As im reading this my ruhl made in germany download is finished. gonna watch it for motivation and then train in my cage.
pics?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 02:30:25 PM »
yeah show us your bod EL Mariachi.

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 02:30:43 PM »

Booom.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 02:32:00 PM »
pics?

notice the dictionaty calf raises equipment

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 02:34:00 PM »
Well I've already decided it's Nasser but I haven't said much about it just because I don't want him to stop being so candid on here.  Although about every third day now I think, "it's not Nasser, but a complete fraud;" then I'll think like, "It's Nasser and NASSER is a fraud;" then I'll think something along the lines of, "it's Nasser and he knows everything."  Then after about 2 weeks of that I'll think he's Gary Strydom for like 1/2 a day.   ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 02:34:31 PM »
notice the dictionaty calf raises equipment
now that's hardcore.......enjoy your workout big guy.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2007, 02:35:05 PM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2007, 02:35:33 PM »
Booom.
There's no way either of those could execute a gimmick like that. Creating a unique posting style like that and keeping it so consistent... nah

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2007, 02:35:54 PM »
now that's hardcore.......enjoy your workout big guy.

where are your workout pics hunk?