Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337642 times)

madg

Re: decision has to be made
« Reply #2750 on: February 03, 2012, 03:47:46 AM »
I am expecting to find truth and good info on getbig. In my whole life, I was lied to by everyone and everything from interviews to dvd's, vhs, magazines and books ... lies lies lies

Dealers lie, users lie, amateurs and pros lie , everyone lied.

So one of the best pros comes here undercover and tells everything like it is and retards "question him". Have you ever seen a seasoned bodybuilder questioning his info? NEVER. Only those who lied about natural status and those who sell something don't agree with him.

Anyone who ever dipped their nose in competitive bb instantly recognizes what he had a feeling about all these years but was lied to.

So gh15 stays and whomever does not "get" him is either stoopid or is feeling his "business" threatened by being exposed.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

option 2

whitewidow

« Reply #2751 on: February 03, 2012, 04:16:22 AM »
I say you go! you are to big for getbig! well at least your ego is! god-lol.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2752 on: February 03, 2012, 04:26:36 AM »
Option 2 stay here. GH15 creates a soap opera type reaction on the board keeps the boredom down and its interesting when the gimmicks and noobs attack. He has alot of validity in his posts as well.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #2753 on: February 03, 2012, 04:33:27 AM »
Attention shoring at it's finest.

Please beg me to stay says gh15. protect me from the naysayers and people who don't hang on my every word.  Stop acting like a preteen girl and do what you want. You've turned get big from a place to blow off steam to a drug board with more addicts joining daily. Get big is more than your playground and tinpot dictators should never dictate how this board works.

Go have your dealer wars elsewhere. This board was thriving before you and will thrive long after you're gone. Leave and see what happens. Business as usual without a crybaby claiming  to be god having weekly meltdowns

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2754 on: February 03, 2012, 04:59:32 AM »
Option C.....stay and take all this crap to the STEROID board where all this crap belongs.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #2755 on: February 03, 2012, 05:28:55 AM »
he who cares less wins when it comes to getting women

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2756 on: February 03, 2012, 05:38:42 AM »
gh15 was fun, but we have to get a grip now and get on with life as usual.. :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #2757 on: February 03, 2012, 05:41:04 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2758 on: February 03, 2012, 05:50:54 AM »
GH15 what's the UPS tracking number on that shipment of Smack and Yayo mein?
You getting a free trial shipment BBD or did you pay?

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #2759 on: February 03, 2012, 05:57:04 AM »
Option 2 stay-besides needing hormone info I need my daily fix of whats wrong with generation nothingness
CROM!!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2760 on: February 03, 2012, 06:06:47 AM »
Option 2 stay-besides needing hormone info I need my daily fix of whats wrong with generation nothingness

Injecting dangerous drugs to fill a void in your life. then become obsessed with a anonymous message board persona.

That's not nothingness?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2761 on: February 03, 2012, 06:09:02 AM »
Option C.....stay and take all this crap to the STEROID board where all this crap belongs.
This psycopat drunken moderate makes a good point,,

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2762 on: February 03, 2012, 06:50:27 AM »
how about you stop acting like a needy child

stay or go noone gives a fuck
T

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #2763 on: February 03, 2012, 07:35:30 AM »
The only reason I came to Getbig was to read gh15. Fact, fiction er entertainment, call it what you want, but gh15 is what sets GB apart from other boards. If he leaves many will leave with him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2764 on: February 03, 2012, 07:36:58 AM »
The only reason I came to Getbig was to read gh15. Fact, fiction er entertainment, call it what you want, but gh15 is what sets GB apart from other boards. If he leaves many will leave with him.
gh2,all you need is 12 more points,and you`ll be gh14.  ;D

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #2765 on: February 03, 2012, 07:39:11 AM »
Injecting dangerous drugs to fill a void in your life. then become obsessed with a anonymous message board persona.

That's not nothingness?
Ha! I'm not this generation ! In 40 and on HRT lol. I just like reading his posts
CROM!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2766 on: February 03, 2012, 07:47:31 AM »
gh2,all you need is 12 more points,and you`ll be gh14.  ;D
;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2767 on: February 03, 2012, 07:53:12 AM »
Are you now backing out of creating the website?  Create the website. I think you need to be where you can speak the truth.

maybe www.gh15speaksthetruth.c om

you will need to cut ties here as you said.

So Option 1.  Good luck with the site and if you need help you know where to look.  For fucks sake , please next time when you're walking your dog at dog beach and I yell GH15 it's me MOS.  Please wave back and not leave me hanging.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2768 on: February 03, 2012, 08:58:37 AM »

do I know you???? gh2?,,,,half the board will leave with me if i left,,,thats why NO ONE WANTS ME TO LEAVE

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
it is coming,,
« Reply #2769 on: February 03, 2012, 11:52:30 AM »
all there is to know is one thing,, to allllllllll the wana bes,, all the scamfilts 40 and 50 years old who made money on goolibles ,,to all the pusher of  misleading information ,, to all the money colectors for online internet bodybuild advice,, ALL DRUG ADDICTS OFCOURSE,,

this is all come to a end,,the midleaading is all come to an dned

as i said i am invinsible,, NOTHING can stop me N O T H I N G ,, i will clean this cult from filts,,

its quite disturb the number of pms i am geting that give belssing,,

i promise you what coming now in march is the finish of rion heris abuse and rape of th ebodybuild cult,, its the finish of the lay nortom outlandish lies,, is the finish or the skin fat mike arneld ability to make money out of his moouth ,,it is the finish of the serious filt and serious fellons that are saturating the cult,,

if you are a boarding on internet that is responsible to bodybuild YOU HAVE 2 MONTH to staighten out,, after that hell coming,,

its coming! you need to learn me when i say something and over 7 year have complete supervision of bodybuild cult,, IT IS coming!
fallen angel

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: it is coming,,
« Reply #2770 on: February 03, 2012, 11:53:18 AM »
all there is to know is one thing,, to allllllllll the wana bes,, all the scamfilts 40 and 50 years old who made money on goolibles ,,to all the pusher of  misleading information ,, to all the money colectors for online internet bodybuild advice,, ALL DRUG ADDICTS OFCOURSE,,

this is all come to a end,,the midleaading is all come to an dned

as i said i am invinsible,, NOTHING can stop me N O T H I N G ,, i will clean this cult from filts,,

its quite disturb the number of pms i am geting that give belssing,,

i promise you what coming now in march is the finish of rion heris abuse and rape of th ebodybuild cult,, its the finish of the lay nortom outlandish lies,, is the finish or the skin fat mike arneld ability to make money out of his moouth ,,it is the finish of the serious filt and serious fellons that are saturating the cult,,

if you are a boarding on internet that is responsible to bodybuild YOU HAVE 2 MONTH to staighten out,, after that hell coming,,

its coming! you need to learn me when i say something and over 7 year have complete supervision of bodybuild cult,, IT IS coming!

gh15 = rat

I hope this helps

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2771 on: February 03, 2012, 11:56:28 AM »
notice sam e homos ,, narcsitstic dietry ,, same exact homos who sit dayu in day out,, no family no nothing,, sit on computer,, do nothnig but abuse innocent souls,,i hav ea surprize for you im much higher in the hirarcy than rat can be,,i belong with the white colors,, reread bible,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2772 on: February 03, 2012, 11:58:35 AM »
notice sam e homos ,, narcsitstic dietry ,, same exact homos who sit dayu in day out,, no family no nothing,, sit on computer,, do nothnig but abuse innocent souls,,i hav ea surprize for you im much higher in the hirarcy than rat can be,,i belong with the white colors,, reread bible,,

gh15 approved

You Got Nothing!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #2773 on: February 03, 2012, 12:01:29 PM »
how's victor doing in prison?

:D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2774 on: February 03, 2012, 12:02:09 PM »
You Got Nothing!

that we shall see corect?

im goign to make a living hell of any filt of the cult,, when someone has thir own website suported by millions.....truth wil prvail ,, filts will be placed where filts should be placed,, no more easy money ,, remember i have in my hands many actual discussions under cover dicusiion with the criminals of the cults,, actual under covereed work,, all i say is ....you beter be ready ,,the webpage mision is first the truth ,, then the dealing with filts ,, those filts need to be known and need to be stay away from

gh15 approved
fallen angel