Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 338455 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: GH15, can you spill the beans on Toney Freeman
« Reply #2850 on: February 03, 2012, 05:11:00 PM »
Impressive Ross. No homo. Johnnynoname thinks you're hot LOL!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: it is coming,,
« Reply #2851 on: February 03, 2012, 05:11:45 PM »
It's called Sales = Money.

no its called TRUTH ,, SO NO ONE WILL EVER BE LIKE THE MISEREBLEL LORD OF WHATEBER NAME OVER THERE IM TOO LAZY TO SCROL LOOK FOR HIS NAME BUT THE FEW OF THE MISEREBLE SOULS WHO BEEN DEVIVED AND ITS IN THEIR BLOOD ALREADY,, THIS WEBSITE WILL BE THE LIGHT! THE BEACON!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2852 on: February 03, 2012, 05:13:50 PM »
EXACTLY! TAHT's MY POINT!! THAT IS TOO MASSIVE! I AM 215lbs, 6% at 5"10!! That is bigger than ZANE and about as muscular as Arnold.  TONY and all of the other current PRO'S look awful..bodybuilding in the 80's was AN ARTFORM!!
I agree that the 80`s "look" was far better.

Are you actually comparing yourself to Arnold and Zane ?
::)

A guy Tonys size,has done much better at keeping his waist down than most of todays pros...........that`s the point I was trying to make.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
Re: it is coming,,
« Reply #2853 on: February 03, 2012, 05:15:39 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2854 on: February 03, 2012, 05:19:49 PM »
Tony Freeman looks very good. His problem was hooking up with Palumbo who is notorious for getting "his guys" bunk gear/hgh because Palumbo is such a massive passive aggressive who never got over the fact that he didn't have the goods to go pro.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2855 on: February 03, 2012, 05:21:26 PM »
what gh15 wil say is this

ANYONE CAN LOOK THIS SIZE AND THIS CONDITION ,, ANY ONE IF HAVE THE RIGHT DOSES OF THE RIGT LEGIT COMPOUNDS,, THE END,, HALF OF YOU IF NTO MORE USE BUNK BALONIE,, I HAVE TO DO SAOMEHTIN I IWL ELABORATE IN FEW HOUR

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2856 on: February 03, 2012, 05:29:00 PM »
Dude,he outweighs you by about 90 fucking pounds.
owned.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2857 on: February 03, 2012, 05:30:32 PM »
90's and 2000's cars are better and have advanced. bodybuilding has too, get over it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2858 on: February 03, 2012, 05:33:23 PM »
ross u have good build,,but zane and arnold were mr o's in the era 70/80's u like/endorse and u think u would be a conteder then?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #2859 on: February 03, 2012, 05:35:03 PM »
He looks like a MUTANT, that is far too MASSIVE for an "old-School" look, and his belly is HUGE(not as visible as some pro's but still awful).

Looks like a small Paul Dillet....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2860 on: February 03, 2012, 05:36:21 PM »
Toney in person is one of the only pro who looks awesome even for everyday life, and not a lot of drugs required only good food and diet

all jokes apart, he does look fucking impressive

huge aesthetic negroid
100 pct rite on,,,dude has good shape and he's big as hell too boot..

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2861 on: February 03, 2012, 05:42:01 PM »

Are you actually comparing yourself to Arnold and Zane ?
::)

:D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2862 on: February 03, 2012, 05:45:24 PM »
Dude,he outweighs you by about 90 fucking pounds.

People like Ross only post on threads like this so they can turn the topic around to themselves and post their pictures. Although they try to pretend it's relevant, all they really want to do is turn the spotlight onto them.

Also, Ross, if you want to talk about disgusting physiques with big guts look no further than your buddy Derek.
O

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2863 on: February 03, 2012, 05:45:45 PM »
what gh15 wil say is this

ANYONE CAN LOOK THIS SIZE AND THIS CONDITION ,, ANY ONE IF HAVE THE RIGHT DOSES OF THE RIGT LEGIT COMPOUNDS,, THE END,, HALF OF YOU IF NTO MORE USE BUNK BALONIE,, I HAVE TO DO SAOMEHTIN I IWL ELABORATE IN FEW HOUR

gh15 approved

I am looking forward to your insite in regard to this matter.
Also, Toney is the one pro who has basicly no gut, and one that isn't noticeable on a body that big. Having a big gut is one thing not to criticize him on. Ross, this guy has a similar midsection to you yet is much bigger. You look good bro but Toney has one of the top physiques out there.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2864 on: February 03, 2012, 05:48:16 PM »
People like Ross only post on threads like this so they can turn the topic around to themselves and post their pictures. Although they try to pretend it's relevant, all they really want to do is turn the spotlight onto them.

Also, Ross, if you want to talk about disgusting physiques with big guts look no further than your buddy Derek.
Yup........I was thinking the exact same thing.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2865 on: February 03, 2012, 05:51:33 PM »
Toney looks like a friggin anatomy chart in that photo!  Drugs or not, I respect that physique. No homo

There is no chance of it not being drugs.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #2866 on: February 03, 2012, 05:51:42 PM »
EXACTLY! TAHT's MY POINT!! THAT IS TOO MASSIVE! I AM 215lbs, 6% at 5"10!! That is bigger than ZANE and about as muscular as Arnold.  TONY and all of the other current PRO'S look awful..bodybuilding in the 80's was AN ARTFORM!!

You are nowhere near Arnold's muscularity. Not even close.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #2867 on: February 03, 2012, 05:54:21 PM »
EXACTLY! TAHT's MY POINT!! THAT IS TOO MASSIVE! I AM 215lbs, 6% at 5"10!! That is bigger than ZANE and about as muscular as Arnold.  TONY and all of the other current PRO'S look awful..bodybuilding in the 80's was AN ARTFORM!!

LMAO, more muscular than Arnold? I'm 220 lbs, so I  guess I'm more muscular than Shawn Ray in his prime right because he only weighed 215 on stage. ::)

BTW Nice Gyno you have going on there Ross. Never chince out on anti E's man because no one cares about your abs when you have gyno.
shotgun on the team

Warhorse

• Getbig II
Re: decision has to be made
« Reply #2868 on: February 03, 2012, 05:55:13 PM »
Option 2.....stay and KEEP stirring the pot!!!!!

The mods and gimmicks are all mad because they have lost control.

We love it because chaos brings change.

You are change and as such, you are a lighting rod.

War

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: **SHOULD GH15 STAY ON GETBIG? POLL**
« Reply #2869 on: February 03, 2012, 05:55:54 PM »
look who is talking.looks like u r high for snorting crack and tren powder.real funking role model for kids.Mr Olympia top 3 now.fucking upgrade ur position each time u feel u loosing credibility.i dont know what truth u talk about all the time.....seriously what is new u trying to tell.all i hear is GH GH kingtropin kigtropin.are u just a sales man or actually have this shitty stuff made in china and now trying to sell it in Europe and America.i have never seen anything legit coming out of china in my entire life.from shoes to mob ph from clothes to cars all 3rd grade crap.i would not mind if u try to permote those material things cuz they dont hurt life but this is human life we talking about.do u have slightest comprehension how much corruption going on in china how easy it is there to buy lab licence and made what ever medicine u want.he is playing dangerous game b carefull guys do ur search b4 put anything in to ur body.dont take his and his elf words for it.its better to use stuff which is already tried and tested and made in Europa or America.
since i was here to permote the importence of nutrition in bodybuilding.i want u guys to read this book....Championship bodybuilding....by Chris aceto......recently some one refer this book to me great read.i actually practice what this guy preach...u will not put this book down until u reach last page.educate yourself dont let any internet warrior or mma fighter take advantage of ur lack of knowledge.these peoples main goal is to make money and they will cross every moral and leagal limit to achieve that.dont become their prey.
where do you think a lot of the BIG PHARMA companies get their raw material from?????
you are really a genius ...  ::) ::) ::) ::)
and also, for example nike has factories in china... as do most big brands... lol.. you are talking out of your ass , again...
nothing wrong with china... it's the bad resellers that ruin it for bodybuilders... not the china man...
and again you think i make money selling ped's.. i do not... !!!
i make money in an area totally not bodybuilding related... that is why i am not depended on bodybuilding for income... and i can be honest...
and please stop calling me a mma fighter... i train mma , i have never fought... well in a cage that is.. ;D
you are getting boring really....
Be Happy,
Optimus

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #2870 on: February 03, 2012, 05:58:43 PM »

War

wat

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #2871 on: February 03, 2012, 06:00:37 PM »
ok ,, im going to give you fellas an option ,,

option 1,, i leave getbig right now and you get eveyrthing landed in a website with out ability to even beg me to stop or talk to me or discuss things with me,, im talking to the scam and filt of the cult not the good fellas,, so this is option number 1,, you will have no ability to actualy comunicate with me and due to my enormous fame i will just put out verdicts that ofcourse will be according to decency but that will mean you wont have the ability to redeem yourself for i wont be here to listen to your 50 pms of beggings

option 2,, i stay in getbig and everything remain same but you have to relax with the pms ,, and with the gimick and all agenda driven fellas who work for selecrive scamers or try to push things,, as you noticed i took down kigtropin with oen sentence ,, they are done as of now...but since im still on getbig they got chace to reedem themselfs since im good compasionate god

you chose option 1 or option 2

i will let the majority decide

my contribution to bodybuild internet is HUGE im most likley the most importent fellas in history of bodybuild period but! yes i admit i am narcist and arogant in times,, but i dont lie! i dont like liars and i dont stand  up fpr balonie or make up balonie,,
i gave you bible i think it is big neough and can stand the test of time ,, now i have webpage that will be most likley biger than bodybuidl.com  because it HAS TRUTH BEHIND IT and real bodybuild and fitness reality and not balonie that been fed by greedy basterds,,

so you hav eto decide now ,, its in your hands bodybuild aroudn the world i put it in your hands

gh15 approved
LOL that's some funny shit.  When did Gh15 ever care about what others think?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #2872 on: February 03, 2012, 06:03:00 PM »
GH's ego has taken a beating thanks to MIke Arnold. He's just looking for a bit of reassurance fellas.

For you idiots that chose option 2....GH will never leave. It's a bluff. He just needs his ego stroked a bit.

I vote option 1 just for shits and giggles.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #2873 on: February 03, 2012, 06:03:54 PM »
Option E. you go fuck yourself.  :D
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2874 on: February 03, 2012, 06:10:33 PM »

War
Workin on becoming G&Schmoe mod.........then you gimmicky little fucks will see the Hammer Of Thor wreck the shit out of you!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!