Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337701 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: conditions,,
« Reply #3150 on: February 06, 2012, 06:12:22 AM »
Poor gh15....all of getbig kicking him when he's down.

Gotta raise hell on his ego when 90% of getbig regulars don't give a shit about him, even his elfs are slowly opening their eyes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3151 on: February 06, 2012, 06:16:11 AM »
LOL @ "conditions"...........funny stuff!  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3152 on: February 06, 2012, 06:20:23 AM »
ahahahaah me neither and yesterday i saw a family guy episode where a G.I Joe jumped out of a bathroom and said to some kids they shouldn't be drinking "now you know best. and knwing is half the battle" ahahahahahahahah

LOLOLOL....I have to find that....too awesome

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3153 on: February 06, 2012, 06:20:23 AM »
Poor gh15....all of getbig kicking him when he's down.

Gotta raise hell on his ego when 90% of getbig regulars don't give a shit about him, even his elfs are slowly opening their eyes.

I'll bet he's the type of 'guy' that would never fight in real life!

How many times do you reckon he's gotten an asswhooping just because of his 'size' hahaha what a c unt

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3154 on: February 06, 2012, 06:21:18 AM »
LOL @ "conditions"...........funny stuff!  ;D

You're still on "the list" Wes.....tread lightly....   >:(

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: GH15, can you spill the beans on Toney Freeman
« Reply #3155 on: February 06, 2012, 07:08:10 AM »
lol... you think i show pictures of bodybuilders to woman??? lolol!!
i know better things to do with my woman then looking at bodybuilding pics....  ;D ;D ;D ;D
the woman i am with do not care about muscle, and couldn't care less if i was big or normal....
normal, i get the woman i want.... blown up, same story....
but!! blown up i attract whores a LOT more.....
like i said normal woman do not like bodybuilding physiques....
not one of my ex girlfriends, not one of them fell for the amount of muscle i had...
always the face, eyes, my personality ... stuff like that....
and once they were with me and knew about how bodybuilding works... lol.... they hardly admired any bodybuilder.... it's all drugs anyway... why admire someone for there muscles??? it's not like it's a real accomplishment or something....
i admire real talent.... someone who runs the 100 meters in under 9 seconds , someone who wins a tour de france, someone who is ufc champ... THAT is real sport , that is TALENT
bodybuilding = having luck , (in that you have a decent frame) and then do as much drugs as your body and wallet can handle....

OP,

Right on.

whitewidow

« Reply #3156 on: February 06, 2012, 07:12:39 AM »
How the fuck do you know Kigtropin is bunk??

It was proven to be bunk! even GH15 will say they pulled a bait and switch. at first it was ok HGh then they started selling bunk kits! I know because I m oderate the steroid section and have had about 50 complaints from people who got bunk kits! even the guy who sold it admits some of the kits were bunk! the people who got bunk kits are waiting to get new kits! Hopefully these new ones will be real HGH but probably not super high quality like the few kits they sold the first little run. They pulled the ultimate bait and switch baited people in with a round of good HGH and then sold twice as much or even as much as 4 times the amount of bunk kits. this is close to a million dollar scam worldwide. just 100,000 here on getbig. you bhave to realize people ordered 25 kits here 30 kits there! all adds up very quick!Even GH15's elfs were scammed so i do not think he pofited but I kick him shit for it because he woud do the same to me! he calls me a dealer on us soil ans then he calls me a scammer with no proof!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3157 on: February 06, 2012, 07:15:07 AM »
this is the conditions i am stating here inorder for gh15 to continue on getbig.com

condition1

removal of white widow from moderate position,,

condition2

complete freedom of speech like gh15 always had

i giev 72 hours for thids condition to be met,, if not im out of getbig.com for ever

if you want gh15 you will now play by MY RULE ,, if it is importent enough for you you will now start moving with pms to the right fellas to make it hapen ,, if not im out of here and next time you wil met gh15 wil be on webpage : )

gh15 approved
Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. More vagina than a diva.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3158 on: February 06, 2012, 07:18:53 AM »
the way I see it, your physique= your drug intake   it is fucked up. When you see an elite basketball player, or an elite football player walk in a room you cant tell what kind of player they are until you see them play on the field or court. They are paid top dollar because nobody can "pinpoint" what makes them so great at what they do when it's game time.

...   Now when you see an elite bodybuilder, you know exactly why they are "elite"    Want to know what someone looks like? Have the pm you their drug intake. Assuming they are honest about their drug history, you can pretty much tell what they look like. Assuming their drugs have been legit of course, no point in someone telling you they have been on 10iu of hgh for the past year if it was really 4iu lol. That's the biggest thing gh15 has done for all of us in my opinion, being able to have this ability.

Bodybuilding is just chemical warfare really. Being a pro bodybuilder doesn't make you "superior",  your not special, being 250 4% pro does not make you any better than the local gym rat 200 4% gym rat.... How could it?  they would look the exact same for the most part if they took what you take. How can it be impressive when you are the result of a synthetic product and not physical god given talent.  That said, ross is HIGHLY impressive for the doses he uses.

100% spot on

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #3159 on: February 06, 2012, 07:20:43 AM »
Getbig needs no individual account, or the people behind it.

Truth.

I still think you're an ass but you're an intelligent ass.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3160 on: February 06, 2012, 07:25:04 AM »
You're still on "the list" Wes.....tread lightly....   >:(
Oooops!! ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3161 on: February 06, 2012, 07:25:58 AM »
Gh15, I thought you had all of the power yet WhiteWidow sticks around and now you are asking others to help get rid of him?  Can't you just call Ron up and ask him?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3162 on: February 06, 2012, 07:27:47 AM »
After lurking sporadically for years I registered so that I could take advantage of the opportunity to pick the brain of a "top tier Olympian" who seemed hell bent on exposing the deepest secrets of muscle building. I knuckled down to studying the bible in it's entirety and spent WAY too many hours pouring over every post that GH15 ever made here; I believed GH15 was a pro - Nasser in fact.

As much as I wanted to believe, GH15 really hasn't exposed or taught anything that an intelligent, internet savvy inquirer wouldn't have found on their own. He just made it available in one place and tied it to his online "persona". I can clearly see how he was learning as he went along ; there are contradictions and the best "mutation" drug has changed over time as he learned more about hormones. Elsewhere on line something is revealed by a pro and suddenly GH15 is loudly announcing his newest tidbit of hormonal knowledge that he waited till now to reveal "because we weren't ready for this particular truth till now".

When his "top chefs" are revealed they turn out to be the same sources everybody else with a modicum of discernment and a computer has figured out were the best bets in the game.

I don't know who exactly he is in real life, it's a safe bet he's an informant - a "selective" one to be precise. I think it's obvious to all but the most die-hard droolers that he is getting a lot of free stuff from sources for mentioning them and pushing different products as the current "this one is REALLY the missing ingredient to mutation, I swear it this time- you just weren't ready to know till now!"

I applaud (and respect) the intelligence, creativity, and staggering amount of research that went into creating and maintaining the GH15 character, but ego's a bitch, pride goeth before a fall, yada yada yada etc. Threatening to rat on WW? - not OK. Giving ultimatums? - not OK. Scamming the bodybuilding community on the kigtropin fiasco?-not OK. I could go on but what's the point.

Getbig was the coolest place before you, and it will be the coolest place after you...

Hi Mike Arnold.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3163 on: February 06, 2012, 07:28:30 AM »
Funny no acct started in the 2004-2007 range backs up Gh15. Just 50post noobs only here to be GH15 nuthuggers say stay. Yeah GH15=getbig  ::) ::) ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3164 on: February 06, 2012, 07:31:31 AM »
Funny no acct started in the 2004-2007 range backs up Gh15. Just 50post noobs only here to be GH15 nuthuggers say stay. Yeah GH15=getbig  ::) ::) ::)

I'll tell you one thing.  If he started a website I would not go to it without a proxy server.  Don't trust anything that's going on.

if he leaves getbig and posts in a new forum I am not following.  I am a getbigger and that is that.  Fuck all of the other sites.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #3165 on: February 06, 2012, 07:41:23 AM »
100% spot on

EXACTLY!!

Do you guys really think that PHIL HEATH is a BETTER BODYBUILDER than Arnold or Lee Haney!?!?  NONE OF THESE MODERN GUYS are "BETTER" bodybuilders than the 80's and 90's bodybuilders; THEY JUST HAVE MORE DRUGS!!!!

I am a BETTER BODYBUILDER(*MASTER of nutrition, training, and self-knowledge) than most of these pros.  Shit, I've never even used TREN or DECA(for fear of sexual dysfunction)! if I decided to take HGH and SLIN, I would be bigger and BETTER than any of these guys.  Not to say that EVERY modern bodybuilder sucks, I can't say that.  Being a "GOOD BODYBUILDER" is about MINDSET and KNOWLEDGE; Guys like Kai Greene, Victor Martinez, and Jay Cutler are definitely GOOD bodybuilders..

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #3166 on: February 06, 2012, 07:49:57 AM »
ULTIMATELY--gh15 is 100% correct; it comes down to the DRUGS(with all other things being equal).

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3167 on: February 06, 2012, 07:57:04 AM »
I'll tell you one thing.  If he started a website I would not go to it without a proxy server.  Don't trust anything that's going on.

if he leaves getbig and posts in a new forum I am not following.  I am a getbigger and that is that.  Fuck all of the other sites.

That about sums it up man. I been enjoying this site since end of 2003 and if gh15 left I wouldn't visit or post any less.

Swlabr

« Reply #3168 on: February 06, 2012, 07:58:37 AM »
If gh15 left, there'd be a very large void on getbig. Say what you want, but the man is entertaining and informing.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3169 on: February 06, 2012, 07:59:13 AM »
That about sums it up man. I been enjoying this site since end of 2003 and if gh15 left I wouldn't visit or post any less.

It would actually be better because I am sick of every second thread being pmq anwserred or something about fucking hormones.  Leave the hormone talk on the steroid board and leave the G&O to hit it threads, ownings and everything else.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3170 on: February 06, 2012, 08:00:57 AM »
seagacross is one of those little shits

what made you addicted to gh15's posts?

if you can find what he says in other places on the internet, if he says nothing original, then why were u addicted to them?

what kindof little shit benefits from someone's knowledge and then bites the hand that feeds them?

the real reason behind this backlash against gh15, besides $$ driven players in the steroid game, is that gh15 reveals true human arrogance, the same arrogance that is within the every day person but that the every day person hides because people learn that they have to act humble to get along with others

to be arrogant is an assertion of power, it reminds the humble that they are powerless, and the humble react negatively to this, they say if i have to act this way then you must act this way

violent homophobic rednecks suppress their own homosexual desires and when they see a fag they think, who the fuck are you to not hide what i hide, who the fuck do you think you are

it is the same thing

Swlabr

« Reply #3171 on: February 06, 2012, 08:04:27 AM »
Every few months there is a huge flood of negativity around gh15, when all the gimmicks come out and think the time has come to "own" gh15. It's quickly followed by a lot of praise. This is nothing new. In the end, gh15 stamped his name ALL OVER cult, he changed many lives (mine included), and no matter what happens, he'll always be respected.

Haters:

[X] gonna hate
[ ] not gonna hate

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3172 on: February 06, 2012, 08:05:26 AM »
It would actually be better because I am sick of every second thread being pmq anwserred or something about fucking hormones.  Leave the hormone talk on the steroid board and leave the G&O to hit it threads, ownings and everything else.

Good point! I don't see why Ron is allowing a lot of those threads to be on getbigs most popular board (g&o). Imagine some decent guy joining who loves his weights and wants to come and throw some shit around & get some info on the g&o - and the first 5 threads he reads are about tren and GH  ::)

I know the crap thats been going on for years (fake nattys/lies about AAS amounts/crap supps etc) is shitty, but most people accept that as part of bodybuilding! So what you waste a few bucks before you realise the new 'creapumpatex' wont get you rock solid beach abs in 2 hours, but at least you don't have to know the ins and outs of a pro BB's steriod lunchbox before you even get to your second workout.

Happy for gh15 to stay - but get the F out of the g&o's top 5 threads every single day with your personal agendas.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3173 on: February 06, 2012, 08:06:31 AM »
If gh15 left, there'd be a very large void on getbig. Say what you want, but the man is entertaining and informing.

Not really.  This site was at its peak when he posted minimally and there was more fun.  Not a million newbs asking for drug advice.  This has become a poor man's promuscle.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #3174 on: February 06, 2012, 08:10:12 AM »
Notice gh15 aka special Ed/ Blockhead won't respond to my post. Special Ed/Blockhead you've been outed "you kno wut I'm sayin G" ::)