Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337762 times)

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4725 on: April 03, 2013, 07:12:17 AM »
gh 15 reads this site every second of every day
the reason why he wants his members not to be on the site is he does not want them to know the truth. If they read this thread nobody would care to believe him. But he is on this site 24/7 with an gimmick account. GH15 is a pussy.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4726 on: April 03, 2013, 07:15:07 AM »
If that was true you wouldnt come here to be a gimmick, lol

:-*

Look, you're a good guy. You know it, I know it. What I've said is objectively true. Your half assed attempts to defend your "god" by repeating the same nonsense over and over again shows me:

gh15 has you by the balls, knows your name, where you live etc. You can't back out. It's a textbook case of Stockholm syndrome. I get it. You don't need to apologize to me.

dustin

« Reply #4727 on: April 03, 2013, 07:33:59 AM »
I think gh15 needs to be a little more accountable when his right-hand men are threatening lives and wishing death upon spouses and children (as well as unborn children). If not to be respectful for certain boundaries which shouldn't be crossed, at least do it to save face and to not exude such blithering idiocy in every contradictory and desperate post.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4728 on: April 03, 2013, 07:36:41 AM »
I think gh15 needs to be a little more accountable when his right-hand men are threatening lives and wishing death upon spouses and children (as well as unborn children). If not to be respectful for certain boundaries which shouldn't be crossed, at least do it to save face and to not exude such blithering idiocy in every contradictory and desperate post.

by doing nothing they are all complicit

the threats are in his name

and now bustinass and pellius are justifying it by saying have any kids been hurt

they are all scum
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4729 on: April 03, 2013, 07:37:47 AM »
Look, you're a good guy. You know it, I know it. What I've said is objectively true. Your half assed attempts to defend your "god" by repeating the same nonsense over and over again shows me:

gh15 has you by the balls, knows your name, where you live etc. You can't back out. It's a textbook case of Stockholm syndrome. I get it. You don't need to apologize to me.

Haha. Fucking solid owenage right there.

So you're implying 'Bustin 'Brad's Ass' is a pussy that takes his marching orders from a gimmick and is now scared shitless of four guys having a laugh?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4730 on: April 03, 2013, 08:44:24 AM »
Cliffs:

Gh15 admits as recently as 2012 that he is a multiple user gimmick.

Gh15'ers deny this as fact, despite OMR, Maddy, and Krankenstein's tag teaming effort (no homo.)

Embarrassment ensues, lots of skirting the issue, Lots of excuses being thrown around. "oh GH15 was just horsing around, he was just yanking our chain, har har har."

The fact still remains, that he was exposed for something here and none of his supporters can offer a valid explanation.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4731 on: April 03, 2013, 09:14:54 AM »
ok ,,

lets make it very clear,,

gh15 is me,, no one ever was gh15 beside me ,, i coudl get ther and say it but i dont want to be back there because i left a year ago ,, i dont want to come not even for one post

there is no 4 peopl not 3 people and not 2 peoiple just by enterntaining their mind....is making one sound like idiot,,

as i said ALEX23 WITH RON AVIDAN AND THE IT OF THAT SITE...HACKED INTO THE GH15 ACCOUNT 2-3 TIMES ...I DONT KNOW HOW TO CALL IT BUT I KNOW WE CAN DO IT ON THIS BOARD...ADMIN DONE IT ! TO SAFETY RISK ,,

RON AVIDAN IS A CRIMINAL!  HE COMMITED CRIMES AGAINST BODYBUILD AND BODYBUILDERS BY ALLOWING NONESENSE AND FILT AND MAJOR CORUPTION RUIN HIS BOARDING BY CLOSING ONE EYE AND OPENING TH EOTHER,, HE SEE IT AS FUN AND GAMES BUT I TAKE IT VERY SERIOUS SINCE BODYBUILD DESERVE RESPECTABLE PRESENTATION AND TRUE LOVE FROM ITS LEADERS AND NOT JUST SIT AND TRY TO BRING TRAFIC TO A DYIN GBOARDING BY TRYING TO BRIBE AND TRYING TO GET THEIR MAJOR START BACK TO POST THERE EVEN IF FOR ONE TIME!,,  

I DONT LIKE RON AVIDAN FOR WHAT HE DOES TO BODYBUILD,,HE DISGUST ME

alex23 ws on the acount 2-3 time when i say alex i mean ron alex or the i t i have no clue who it was it wa sone of them .....2-3 times....i assume ti was the  I T which maybe alex or not or maybe gave it to alex...nothing was written on the account ....but when i saw it it was one of the biggest safety hazards for me ...and i called it quit ...coruption! i said it many times

the kids in getbig its 12 gimicks always same ...notice no serious individual from the industry write there....only 12 ginimcks same old gimicks...they want gh15 to pay for me leaving the board....i left them and ruined them

i dont care what they think ....i care what new individuals that get to bodybuild think....and if few individuals get there its importent they know the true history of gh15...

gh15 was always 1! me!

my account was hxcked 2-3 times...thats when i completely quit the boarding inaddition to ofcourse the rest of the corruption over there...i promised destruction and i brought destruction

by me saying gh15 account has more than one operator ....it was me telling in a laughin matter ....look  they are that depsperate that they hack into the gh15 accoutn ...this is how corupt they became my last few weeks there ...actualy last couple months,,this is why i said gh15 was operated by more thn one...because it didnt matter if i was offline or online they could just get in the account for those couple times or 3 times and make fellas belive i was on ...which i WASNT!

ron avidan even today can get into the account...and i belive he can do it ...and he is such a criminal ..and no its not yaronie ...is a criminal that can do it and i belive may do it ,,,our admin can do it too...this is how i learned you can even do it for 100% sure because the admin can do it 100% on every boarding the diff is here we use it agsint security treats and use it only on rare occasions

as i said just speak the truth as simple as it is ,, thee is noting else to say but the truth

infact how about putting this osting of mine i allow it to you ..this specific posting of me to you right now ,, put it there

and as i said before getbig will never get me again no matter how much money they offer me behind closed doors and no matter how mch begging hapening ...i will never post there not while on my site and not while off my site ..never ever again  

GH 15

DOES

NOT

EVER

want to be associated with this board in any shape, form, or manner. For 8 years he gave his heart and soul to this board, and now he actually regrets the time and effort that he put into trying to make a difference here, and he wishes Mr. Yaron Avidon nothing but a misfortune-filled future.

And in regards to gh 15 leaving this board...the ONLY reason he eventually decided to leave was due to the widespread corruption that has infiltrated and taken place on this forum, and has penetrated its very being. GH 15 destroyed this board a year ago and never came back while simultaneously taking with him 75% of getbig...and all real bodybuilders.

I LEFT FOR THE CORUPTION AND BECUSE THEY LET PROFESIONAL SCAM MUSCLE GET IN GETBIG,, FOR THEY DONT CARE FOR BODYBUILDERS..THEY COUDNT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ...IT IS ME WHO CARE FOR THEM AND IM THE ONE WHO REPRESENT THEM NOT BOBBIE CHIKERELO OR WHATEVER OTHER WANNA BE IS AROUND

i dont witness history,,i write it!

gh15 approved

Lean82
Global Elf Mod Leader
Press Secretary to gh15

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4732 on: April 03, 2013, 09:19:46 AM »
so to sum up he has been caught out so now a year later he is saying his account was hacked

funny that he never mentioned it before  ;D
T

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4733 on: April 03, 2013, 09:24:06 AM »
Ha HA HA HA, now he is making a film who cant spell theatre

"the research for the holy kigs,,

a gh15 documentary

to be released in major teatres around the globe by the end of 2014,,

im proudly announcing this new project

this will be a major film ,, it will wipe floor with any bodybuild film ever made,, it will be a deal breaker for ip and andrei ,, i want them out ,,

the movie will describe the cult of bodybuild asbetween the years of 2008and 2013 ,,  the 5 years of the kigtropin as i call it ,, it will al be explained in the movie

you can all apply to be part of it ,, i want only felas with kigtropin experience and fellas who are very femiliar with the kigtropin saga

i take it with utmost seriousness,, i will need your help

3 new mods to be directly involved in this movie and ONLY modes hired for this movie reason can now apply to me directly

ill show you what it is to make a real movie about bodybuild

gh15 approved
lion of judah 

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4734 on: April 03, 2013, 09:28:00 AM »
GH 15

DOES

NOT

EVER

want to be associated with this board in any shape, form, or manner. For 8 years he gave his heart and soul to this board, and now he actually regrets the time and effort that he put into trying to make a difference here, and he wishes Mr. Yaron Avidon nothing but a misfortune-filled future.

And in regards to gh 15 leaving this board...the ONLY reason he eventually decided to leave was due to the widespread corruption that has infiltrated and taken place on this forum, and has penetrated its very being. GH 15 destroyed this board a year ago and never came back while simultaneously taking with him 75% of getbig...and all real bodybuilders.

Lean82
Global Elf Mod Leader
Press Secretary to gh15

It's funny that gh15 always mentions that this board was infiltraded by professionalmuscle scum, yet he made bboy a jedi and quedrill a mod. ProMuscle is no more scummy than you guys are. gh15's dictatorship over his site and not allowing free spech makes him side by side with the very thing he despised when he first started his board.

Ever since suppliers came on your board, you guys have started to implement more dictatorship rules and discouraged free speech. No more generic talk, etc...It is all about the money now.

dustin

« Reply #4735 on: April 03, 2013, 09:28:36 AM »
GH 15

DOES

NOT

EVER

Lean82
Global Elf Mod Leader
Press Secretary to gh15

Don't put that signature at the end of your posts. You're embarrassing yourself without knowing it. Hope this helps. :-[

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4736 on: April 03, 2013, 09:34:54 AM »
Don't put that signature at the end of your posts. You're embarrassing yourself without knowing it. Hope this helps. :-[
No shit. We saw the shrugging vid. Guy should be prohibited by law having anything to do with the word 'lean.'

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4737 on: April 03, 2013, 09:35:40 AM »
To summarise, GH15 was cryptically telling us he was hacked by RON when he said it has multiple users.

Is this real life?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4738 on: April 03, 2013, 09:36:44 AM »
Getbig made gh15 and getbig will destroy gh15.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4739 on: April 03, 2013, 09:37:38 AM »
it looks like the end
T

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4740 on: April 03, 2013, 09:40:10 AM »
No shit. We saw the shrugging vid. Guy should be prohibited by law having anything to do with the word 'lean.'

Now don't make fun of his fat ass...He will blame it on his make-believe tumor and having shitty genetics, etc..

:D

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4741 on: April 03, 2013, 09:44:57 AM »

You may want to familiarize yourself with the definition of the word "embarrass". Here you go to save you the work:
embarrass - to cause to experience a state of self-conscious distress

Thus by definition one can not be embarrassed without knowing that they actually are embarrassed. You can not be ignorant to your own embarrassment because in that case no such embarrassment even exists!

Embarrassment is a STATE OF MIND. Embarrassment only occurs when you allow yourself to be embarrassed.

Dustin, this sounds like a classic case of psychological transference on your part, so the next time you are feeling embarrassed here are a couple of tips to help get you through the momement.

1. Laugh at yourself. As long as you are human, you are going to encounter occasional embarrassing situations. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. Embarrassing things happen to everyone. Laugh them off and move on.

2 Build your confidence. Realize that embarrassment is usually a temporary state of mind. Recall times when you felt especially confident. Remember occasions that you felt strong, successful and worthy.

If you would like to read up more on this totally acceptable human phenomenon, I highly suggest checking out the link below. Good luck and godspeed my friend.
Read more: How to Stop Feeling Embarrassed | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8490720_stop-feeling-embarrassed.html#ixzz2PQ30WoFO

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4742 on: April 03, 2013, 09:50:01 AM »

LMAO (and boy, that is A LOT of ass to try and laugh off!!).

Good point Professor Monkey. I will contact admin to have my name changed to FatAssMass3000. Much more appropriate indeed and it has a nice ring to it ("ring"...like the rings of stretch marks that make their way around my equator-like belly).

Hey, my one claim to fame did atleast get me some nice attention in Hollywood. Look at the lower pec ownage baby.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4743 on: April 03, 2013, 09:50:45 AM »
Lean82
Global Elf Mod Leader
Pussy Secretary to gh15

Fixed.This should be your signature

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4744 on: April 03, 2013, 09:57:10 AM »
Lean82
Global Elf Mod Leader
Pussy Secretary to gh15

I see what you did there.  :-*
You took the word "Press" which starts with the letter P, and you replaced it with the intended to insult word "Pussy" which also begins with the letter P so that the title still maintains its phonetic flow, yet simultaneously insinuates that gh15 and I are involved in homosexual relations. You sir are truly on the road to poet laureate status.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4745 on: April 03, 2013, 09:58:45 AM »
You took the word "Press" which starts with the letter P, and you replaced it with the intended to insult word "Pussy" which also begins with the letter P so that the title still maintains its phonetic flow, yet simultaneously insinuates that gh15 and I are involved in homosexual relations. You sir are truly on the road to poet laureate status.

Thank you ;)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4746 on: April 03, 2013, 09:59:20 AM »
Tell us what other cryptic messages GH15 may have sent that we've missed, since we've clearly missed the message regarding Ron hacking 'him'.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4747 on: April 03, 2013, 09:59:31 AM »
You've already past the road to high blood pressure and  racing towards a heart attack, fatty83
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4748 on: April 03, 2013, 09:59:53 AM »

you arent lean82

why pretend are you embarrassed  ;)
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4749 on: April 03, 2013, 10:01:07 AM »
Lean82
Global Elf Mod Leader
Pussy Secretary to gh15

Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh...I'll do you one better. How's this??

Lean82
Gay Elf Mod Eater  ;)
Pussy Secretary to gh15

Who else wants to play??  ;D