Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337606 times)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4750 on: April 03, 2013, 10:01:17 AM »
dre23 currently eating a doughnut in order to deal with his depression of knowing that he is always going to look like gorilla shit and being the bitch of a gimmick online character.

No matter how much dbol, superdrol, anadrol, tren, and test that you take, always know that you will look like a massive pile of black shit.

You may try to laugh it off on here, but everyone knows that you are downing the cymbalta and trying not to kill yourself because you know you will never become nothing.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4751 on: April 03, 2013, 10:06:09 AM »
You've already past the road to high blood pressure and  racing towards a heart attack, fatty83

It's in my rearview mirror about 80 miles back.

CHOOO CHOOO!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4752 on: April 03, 2013, 10:06:51 AM »
Some smart logic here, but not quitte there

About the question if you wer luying.

Well, you thought that you KNEW that GH15 is more people and you use his own words to back this up

But I see people here claiming to be gay, be cool or even train and none of that is true. why? people say things on internet that arent always true. How about that one!

So GH15 was NOT telling truth when he spoke about that and so you are right in thinking you are right but your argument is based on something other then the real intention of the original writer (gh15)

So you didnt lie but you are still wrong

are you going to be in the movie

T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4753 on: April 03, 2013, 10:08:05 AM »
dre23 currently eating a doughnut in order to deal with his depression of knowing that he is always going to look like gorilla shit and being the bitch of a gimmick online character.

No matter how much dbol, superdrol, anadrol, tren, and test that you take, always know that you will look like a massive pile of black shit.

You may try to laugh it off on here, but everyone knows that you are downing the cymbalta and trying not to kill yourself because you know you will never become nothing.

TheTruth90 has spoken. So let it be said. So let it be done.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4754 on: April 03, 2013, 10:11:16 AM »

This guys on 2 grams of gear haha.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4755 on: April 03, 2013, 10:11:45 AM »
Dont envy you didnt try good old kigs in 2011

Your day as a gimmick on our board will come and hopefully you too will be able to grow and actually look good to other people for a while

Hope is the key my friend

i dont want to be on your board

you are all liars and ass kissing beta males

i take it you wont be in the movie then

be a bit shit as you are all too scared to reveal your identities

T

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4756 on: April 03, 2013, 10:13:51 AM »
YOU are saying anything about how somebody else looks?

haha! this shit made my day

My man looked better then you when he was powerlifting then you in your best hour

Dont make me freaking laugh

oh shit, you just did!  :D

You dont have the mental capacity, muscle mass, dedication, money or inclination to achieve in your whole life what he has achieved in just last 6 months

so shut the pie hole and keep walking, lol
So he is the one bustin your ass huh ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4757 on: April 03, 2013, 10:17:51 AM »
show me some pics of your on here

You saw mine, your good friend WW has done a fine job marketing me for free (thanks gimp!)

So whats it gonna be bad boy  :D

they are all over here seek and you shall find

T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4758 on: April 03, 2013, 10:26:21 AM »
I know I'm wasting my time doing this, but alas, here are my "donut arms".  ;D

The thing that it seems that many (most) of you don't understand is that bodybuilding is about progress...your progress. Are you better today than you were yesterday? You don't have to compare yourself to anyone else. Just be the best you. I see A LOT of insecure keyboard warriors with low self esteem which is sad. Even you getbiggers can do/be whatever you want to be. You don't have to put others down in order to feel better about yourself.

Am I where I want to be? Hell No!! But it is all about the process and the journey. This board is such a cesspool of negativity and hate, and it is disheartening how far this place has fallen. I may be a follower of gh15, but I am a human being first and you guys' mindsets truly is depressing and I can only wish that you can climb out of the pits many of you are in.

Ok, enough wishy washy stuff.  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4759 on: April 03, 2013, 10:27:47 AM »

Well, you thought that you KNEW that GH15 is more people and you use his own words to back this up

But I see people here claiming to be gay, be cool or even train and none of that is true. why? people say things on internet that arent always true. How about that one!

So GH15 was NOT telling truth when he spoke about that and so you are right in thinking you are right but your argument is based on something other then the real intention of the original writer (gh15)

Potato3

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4760 on: April 03, 2013, 10:33:15 AM »

The thing that it seems that many (most) of you don't understand is that bodybuilding is about progress...your progress. Are you better today than you were yesterday? You don't have to compare yourself to anyone else. Just be the best you. I see A LOT of insecure keyboard warriors with low self esteem which is sad. Even you getbiggers can do/be whatever you want to be. You don't have to put others down in order to feel better about yourself.

Am I where I want to be? Hell No!! But it is all about the process and the journey. This board is such a cesspool of negativity and hate, and it is disheartening how far this place has fallen. I may be a follower of gh15, but I am a human being first and you guys' mindsets truly is depressing and I can only wish that you can climb out of the pits many of you are in.

decent arms props  8)

see we can give props on get big thats how it is

unlike your board where people are slated no matter how good they look as soon as your god turns on them

eg dustin and alphamale dog
T

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4761 on: April 03, 2013, 10:43:07 AM »

Hey press secretary,

Considering the kigtropin saga will be made into a film - will gh15 ever deliver the "gh15 and the bodybuild factory" movie? Or did your stars opt out? Heard Mike got ditched by gen. Is that the end?
Just another example of you guys making a lot of noise about something you never deliver. Just wait it out, eventually people will forget, eh.

Should it be in the making I apologize for ever doubting you.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4762 on: April 03, 2013, 10:44:14 AM »
He was only joking when he said he's making a film.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4763 on: April 03, 2013, 10:59:31 AM »
LOOKING DEISEL DRE,,,,

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #4764 on: April 03, 2013, 11:00:05 AM »
He was only joking when he said he's making a film.

Will probably be a poor lackluster effort like those horrible t shirts haha
What gh15 fails to realize is that the only people who give a fuck about bbing are bbers. And then not many bbers care too muh about gh15 and kigs and all that. It's a cult within a cult, and as such it's importance is laughable unless you're financially invested or being paid for our efforts.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4765 on: April 03, 2013, 11:01:52 AM »
Isn't dre a fat nig nog ?

dustin

« Reply #4766 on: April 03, 2013, 11:02:50 AM »
decent arms props  8)

see we can give props on get big thats how it is

unlike your board where people are slated no matter how good they look as soon as your god turns on them

eg dustin and alphamale dog

This is what I'm talking about. 8)

But yeah... I just think lean will look back on some of these posts and feel a bit of awkwardness the same way I do. I think he's got a great head on his shoulders and when everyone attacked him for defending gh15, I thought it was a bit stupid. He's a good guy from all that I've read and seen. Just all these board wars and silly titles and stuff. Ugh. I would turn beet red if someone in real life sat down and read this shit out loud lol

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4767 on: April 03, 2013, 11:21:11 AM »
Isn't dre a fat nig nog ?

I understand what fat is.
I understand what "nig" is.  ::)
But what is a "nog"?

And thank you to those that had something positive to say.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4768 on: April 03, 2013, 11:29:46 AM »

Come on, let's not insult both my intelligence and yours. My logic was perfect in this and I think everyone has seen and vouched for this at this point.

It's not that I "THOUGHT", instead I knew that gh15 was always created by 4 individuals.

Let's review the facts:

I stated that 4 individuals created that account, you stated that it was a lie and that NO ONE backed me up: Soon thereafter, enough individuals stood up and said it was indeed true.

You then stated that it was simply a lie, regardless of who vouches for my word, because there was no actual proof: Immediately thereafter, inarguable proof is unearthed showing your very leader stating that there were multiple users behind the gh15 account.

Once again, here is that proof (I didn't make that up, I didn't create that post and I couldn't have altered it either since it is within a locked thread):

You then, after seeing the OBVIOUS proof, now want to backpeddle and state that he was simply lying. Clearly, it doesn't matter what anyone states or proves to you, YOU will believe whatever gh15 wants you to believe.

Forget the facts, screen caps, logical arguments or even validating members from this site. NO. That won't do. So as long as gh15 starts to backpeddle and claim that he was simply lying in that one instance, you will take his word blindly and dismiss all logical facts and arguments.

Am I fucking missing something here?!?

Sure they do, but not everyone:

claims to be a GOD, as your leader does.

claims that their word and teachings are infallible, as your leader does.

claims to have created a site like GetBig, that existed way before those 4 individuals created the gh15 account, like your leader does.

So GH15 was NOT telling truth when he spoke about that

So, by your own admission, gh15 is a LIAR!

Liar: a person who tells lies (Taking a page from your head elf and secretary dre, here is the reference for that: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liar)

and so you are right in thinking you are right but your argument is based on something other then the real intention of the original writer (gh15)

No. You are incorrect. My argument is simply based on the words of the original writer. Intentions do not mean anything unless they are validated and given value by way of actions.

(A) He claims to be a GOD.

(B) He claims to be infallible.

(C) He CLEARLY by your admission (and based on inarguable proof) LIED.

So, by way of simple logic...

If variable C is true, then variable A & B are complete falsehoods.

A + B ≠ C

A God is infallible and therefore cannot lie, so if and when a God lies, his infallible nature becomes null and void, which in turn dismisses the ability for said entity to be a God. Hence if he lied about one thing, he then set forth a ripple which undoes the foundation from which he founded his theories.

All of which provides good reasoning for the entire kigs scam. A true God wouldn't lead his followers into danger and ultimate misfortune by way of costing them all thousands of dollars. Hence he lied about that, you all fell for it and have chosen to simply turn the cheek and pretend it was a simple hiccup.

By the way, before I forget, here is another lie from your leader:

the moment ileave get big is either from sickness may hapen to anyone,, or if im dead

gh15 approved

Notice how he said that the moment he leaves it will either be from sickness or death, NOT FROM CORRUPTION OR ACCOUNT HACKING OR ANY OTHER NONSENSE. So, again, he LIED!!

Incorrect. Because I did not lie, I am in fact not wrong. Your argument, as well as my beloved Pellius' argument was that my statements were mere lies. I proved to you, by way of your own leader's words, that my statements were in fact true, thus I am not wrong.

Please, you know as much as anyone else at this point that the basis of your argument has been completely eradicated. At the very least, be a man about this and accept the fact that both Pellius and yourself were wrong, instead of just trying to make up any excuse to claim that gh15 is STILL right.

Don't be a blind follower that will just believe, because "that's the way it is". Use logic, reasoning, facts and pure evidence to justify your claims and sometimes, maybe even sometimes, change your way of thought.

That is how we learn my friend. That is how we grow. That is how we stay relevant..

"1"

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4769 on: April 03, 2013, 11:34:17 AM »
Am i missing something or are those pics of a different person ?

Isnt dre23 a fat black guy ?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4770 on: April 03, 2013, 11:34:29 AM »

Ouch

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4771 on: April 03, 2013, 11:35:47 AM »
Am i missing something or are those pics of a different person ?

Isnt dre23 a fat black guy ?

It's called "dieting", cardio, and following certain gh15 principles. It makes fat go "bye bye".

And the lighting in my bathroom is very bright plus the fact that it is winter and I don't have a tan (yes, even black people get and lose a tan).

You guys keep showing a video from almost 2 years ago thinking that I look the same now.  ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4772 on: April 03, 2013, 11:39:47 AM »
It's called "dieting", cardio, and following certain gh15 principles. It makes fat go "bye bye".

And the lighting in my bathroom is very bright plus the fact that it is winter and I don't have a tan (yes, even black people get and lose a tan).

You guys keep showing a video from almost 2 years ago thinking that I look the same now.  ::)

Thats not you in the pics tubby

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4773 on: April 03, 2013, 11:41:46 AM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4774 on: April 03, 2013, 11:42:40 AM »