Author Topic: Just talked to Troy Alves  (Read 5369 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Just talked to Troy Alves
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2007, 10:39:08 PM »
You never know these days. Somebody told me Mike Dragna, was doing weird crap, and I said no way he is married. Then my friend said go look at youtube, and I almost puked.Turns out Mike is divorced, and lets just say his life is alot diffrent now.Mike Dragna was a really nice guy, and had potential, but its seems his habits got the best of him.Then Chris Cormier, who is a genetic freak, we all no about him and his party like a rock star antics.Just to name a few  who struggled with baine, Tom Prince, Eric Fromm,plus a dozen others I wont name.Its seems either bodybuilders are doing drugs, doing G4P, messing with he-shes( I know WTF),passing out from GHB, or dealing drugs, lol. It seems you have to be an arch criminal to be a bodybuilder.
Just look at the industry, you got gurus who are felons that people follow, Victor Conte, and Patrick Arnold, lol.
Plus I know at least a dozen supplement company owners who are felons, including Ron Kramer from Thermo-life,lol.He is the one who ratted out Victor Conte booooooooooooooooom lights out, the truth is out omg.
I on the other hand have never been arrested, and no I am not a felon, lmao

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2007, 10:49:49 PM »

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2007, 10:59:12 PM »
What the ticket story with Alves? Was he scalpin toughly????

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2007, 11:00:27 PM »
Just look at the industry, you got gurus who are felons that people follow, Victor Conte, and Patrick Arnold, lol.
Plus I know at least a dozen supplement company owners who are felons, including Ron Kramer from Thermo-life,lol.He is the one who ratted out Victor Conte booooooooooooooooom lights out, the truth is out omg.
I on the other hand have never been arrested, and no I am not a felon, lmao

Don't talk shit about Patrick Arnold. He owns your ass

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5561861

You got proof about Ron Kramer being a rat? From what I've read you don't want to mess with that dude.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 12:00:07 AM »
Like I aid before, I will not waste my valueable time  educating people who have no clue what they are talking about. If that was Patrick Arnold, which I doubt it was, because I have had numerous talks with Mr Arnold. In person he is very couteous and professional, unlike the cocky, person who claimed to be Patrick Arnold on bb.com.
It was probably you under a gimmck account acting as Patrick Arnold, because your so pathetic.
If it was Patrick Arnold, he would have showed the chemical structure, this would prove that the hormone you were calling was DHEA.Amatuers like you talk shit without proof true chemists, give structure and theory.
Van who are you going to post under next Scott Connelly, or Bill Philips, lol. fucking clown

Van lets cut the BS. since you and Temper talk all this crap, yet never post your pics of yourself.You 2 are just bitter haters. So to put an end to this nonesense, I will come out of retirement, and challege you and Temper to a bodybuilding show. You can even pic the show, and I will be there. The only problem is I compete at around 255-258lbs, so I dont know how you 2 160lb kids can make my weight class.
Do you except my challege???????    coward

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2007, 12:02:28 AM »
Troy should open his third eye every now and again.  It could be the missing edge he's looking for.

Anybody else get tired of recycled nicknames in bodybuilding?  Why can't these guys think up something new.

I need tickets to the Arnold men's finals!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2007, 12:24:02 AM »
Like I aid before, I will not waste my valueable time  educating people who have no clue what they are talking about. If that was Patrick Arnold, which I doubt it was, because I have had numerous talks with Mr Arnold. In person he is very couteous and professional, unlike the cocky, person who claimed to be Patrick Arnold on bb.com.
It was probably you under a gimmck account acting as Patrick Arnold, because your so pathetic.
If it was Patrick Arnold, he would have showed the chemical structure, this would prove that the hormone you were calling was DHEA.Amatuers like you talk shit without proof true chemists, give structure and theory.
Van who are you going to post under next Scott Connelly, or Bill Philips, lol. fucking clown

Van lets cut the BS. since you and Temper talk all this crap, yet never post your pics of yourself.You 2 are just bitter haters. So to put an end to this nonesense, I will come out of retirement, and challege you and Temper to a bodybuilding show. You can even pic the show, and I will be there. The only problem is I compete at around 255-258lbs, so I dont know how you 2 160lb kids can make my weight class.

I don't know who the hell "Temper" is.

And you are saying the Patrick Arnold on bb.com is a gimmick account? Well, I'll just link this response to the thread and we'll see about that. You are going to get owned so hard.

This has absolutely nothing to do with how you or me look physically. This is about you spreading bullshit. You just give me the impression of being a fraud on many levels. I'm not a chemist, don't know shit about chemistry. But I'm still smart enough to see when someone doesn't know what he is talking about (you).

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2007, 12:52:50 AM »
Troy is a straight up hard working family man.He has morals, standards and values. You wont see Troy doing g4p, acting a fool, or doing recreational drugs.
I have respect for bodybuilders who work hard,and pay there dues.Today you never know whats up with some pro bodybuilders, they always have some hang up or issue.Its gotten so bad I dont even listen anymore.

i'm on the troy alves bandwagon, so dont take this as hate, but... if he's not doing g4p, what IS he doing to earn the amount of money he's needed to be as big as he has for the past 7 years?

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2007, 06:16:36 AM »
I heard he got his ears fixed, that should help his symetry.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2007, 12:01:38 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2007, 05:21:22 PM »

No one cares how much you weigh. 

Like VB said the whole point of this is that you are dumb.  You didn't create DHEA, nor did you create anything.  Although you have size, you look like shit.

Get Troy some DHEA, maybe he will place.