Author Topic: Jay Cutler might do the 2008 ASC  (Read 3887 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Jay Cutler might do the 2008 ASC
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2007, 11:56:39 AM »
you saw the worst of jay at the 07 mr o. he will come in to kill from now on in any show he enters.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2007, 12:27:33 PM »
he will lose

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2007, 01:39:21 PM »
Jay will win whatever he enters. Cuts is nuts and no one can beat him  ;D

lol just goes to show how bad he looked at this years show, cause u wont even post pics of him from this year u lol :D.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2007, 01:42:37 PM »
lol just goes to show how bad he looked at this years show, cause u wont even post pics of him from this year u lol :D.

Same with Ronnie. Nobody would post any pics of him from the last two years, or 2002 for that matter, if they were trying to laud him as the best.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2007, 01:49:37 PM »
Same with Ronnie. Nobody would post any pics of him from the last two years, or 2002 for that matter, if they were trying to laud him as the best.

Um yeh i did along with alot of other people.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2007, 03:42:06 PM »
Jay will not win the ASC if Das Uberfreak enters...

Ron: "I am lazy."

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2007, 05:02:57 PM »
Wolf needs better back to win any show that Jay or Vic enters. simple as that. even if Jay comes 2nd at arnold, doesnt affect his chances of winning the next o. just means he's beatable, and setting up the following year for the guy who beat him (vic).

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2007, 07:54:22 PM »
I think he realizes also that there's guys like Wolf and Vic that look much better then he does, and knows the fans will not stand for the BS that happened this year.  I don't think Jay was ready for all the hate mail and trash talking he got on the message boards etc..  I don't think there has ever been so much hate for someone winning the Mr o.  He knows he was off and Vic was better, but he has to stick to his story and say he was still better then Vic, its all about the biz.

Since Jay might do the ASC 08, this gives Wolf a great chance to prove he is superior to Jay and he doesn't have to wait a whole year until the Mr. O to show the public.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2007, 09:41:33 PM »
Jay looked like absolute shit in the 07 mr o, but he normally looks so muck better always shows up in shape wheather it be to the major shows or the smaller ones (i'm aware that he hasn't done a smaller show in a number of years now, but still). He said a long time ago and only recently once again that he wants to win the O 3 times then he is going to retire at the age of 35, which is next year...IF (and i say that lightly) if he enters the ASC which i highly doubt he will he will win, both wolf and victor are rumored to be skipping it and just concerning themselves with the O, there is no way in the world that the reigning mr O will lose...
The next show that jay does decide to do he will show up in amazing shape and no doubt win it wheather it be the ASC or next years MR O, next year when he retires thats when we'll see a new MR olympia... 8)
there's no magic pills... just needles

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2007, 02:19:00 AM »
Jay looked like absolute shit in the 07 mr o, but he normally looks so muck better always shows up in shape wheather it be to the major shows or the smaller ones (i'm aware that he hasn't done a smaller show in a number of years now, but still). He said a long time ago and only recently once again that he wants to win the O 3 times then he is going to retire at the age of 35, which is next year...IF (and i say that lightly) if he enters the ASC which i highly doubt he will he will win, both wolf and victor are rumored to be skipping it and just concerning themselves with the O, there is no way in the world that the reigning mr O will lose...
The next show that jay does decide to do he will show up in amazing shape and no doubt win it wheather it be the ASC or next years MR O, next year when he retires thats when we'll see a new MR olympia... 8)

Finally someone get it right! Jay wasn't good at O this year but next year he will kick anybodys ass on the stage! Remember what happened with Ronnie at 2003 when he got beaten at the GNC SoS...he came to Olympia with the fucking best possible package that a human being can possibly present!
All you haters will suck Jays cock after the MrO 2008.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2007, 03:15:21 AM »
I don't think he'll do it. He'll wait until the Olympia to compete again

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2007, 03:52:31 AM »

Finally someone get it right! Jay wasn't good at O this year but next year he will kick anybodys ass on the stage! Remember what happened with Ronnie at 2003 when he got beaten at the GNC SoS...he came to Olympia with the fucking best possible package that a human being can possibly present!
All you haters will suck Jays cock after the MrO 2008.

i dont think jay will come in better than 2006. maybe better than this year, but that isnt hard. he fucked up this year and got lucky. if vic comes in with a bigger back and jay doesnt improve - its all over.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2007, 01:33:26 PM »
I herd it on flexonline.  Hope he does it so Vic kicks his ass, and then kicks his ass again on the Mr O Stage.  Jay also doesn't think Ronnie is going to compete again in any shows in 2009.

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/31

How's Twinkle Toes Harris?