Author Topic: I LIKE GIRLS THAT WEAR ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH...............  (Read 15979 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: I LIKE GIRLS THAT WEAR ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH...............
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 07:49:49 AM »
IF people here deside to get a boob job or can afford a $200 hairdo its really none of your business. Don't be jealous of the people on this forum.

Laura Lee is the only woman posing on this Girly section of the Getbig forum (other than STella, who is perhaps astounded by the behaviour), these days.  And me, but I don't count.

Like I'd be jealous of a rubbish hairdo (Mike posted pix and held it up to opinion, and we responded, as a forum ought)

with thanks
Linda
xxx

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 08:10:06 AM »
Linda, just as an fyi, the others that normally frequent the board....haven't posted here because they haven't actually been online as much as we have.  Stella and I, as moderators are supposed to be posting in here frequently.  There should always be at least one mod around to hold down the fort. 

As far as changing your posts...it's me, not Mike who changes them.  The majority of your posts are long winded and don't make much sense.  In other words you babble about nothing.  At least when Mike babbles he makes sense or is funny.  No one understands your rambling.  Maybe it's the difference in culture, although I'm not quite 100% positive that you are not a gimmick and with that lying about your location.

As far as your comments about others and their bashing.  You have attacked peoples opinions from day one here, no biggie as it is an open forum, but don't go complaining about others when they do it.

Your comment about people's hair and selective surgeries was unwarranted, but you found it easy to post. 

Anyway, stop always looking to pick a fight here, because you WILL always find one.  ;)
:D Weee

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 08:13:25 AM »

Laura Lee is the only woman posing on this Girly section of the Getbig forum (other than STella, who is perhaps astounded by the behaviour), these days.  And me, but I don't count.

Like I'd be jealous of a rubbish hairdo (Mike posted pix and held it up to opinion, and we responded, as a forum ought)

...and you can take your fake tits and shove 'em

with thanks
Linda
xxx
That's ok......we'll all go onto your ridiculous gardening thread. Or your rambling posts. Gardening....there's a real thread on a bbdg and fitness forum.  ::) To all of us here, that is "rubbish".

Why do you have a bone to pick with Mike and Laura? What have they ever done to you that you have all this jealousy spewing out of your pores? What's it to you what people do?

Laura & Stella are the only women that post on this board???

What about: Mbell, Mydavid, Ripitupbab, and Deedee to name a few???

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 09:05:42 AM »
Linda always forgets about me.  That's OK because I never understand her rambling posts anyway.   :-\

Stella and Laura do a good job with this board.   :)
:)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 10:01:44 AM »
Linda always forgets about me.  That's OK because I never understand her rambling posts anyway.   :-\

Stella and Laura do a good job with this board.   :)

Now how could she forget about you, Rip? Or should I say 12 pack.  :)

w8m8

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 10:26:51 AM »

misogynist

You've used that term in describing Michael Arvilla more than once

step away from the wine bottle , crack pipe or whatever your main vice is

He is far from it he's in FACT one of the most loving and supportive partners I have ever seen

He speaks of Laura with nothing but respect , albeit at times in jest it could be misinterpreted by "outsiders" but only for a minute

He does nothing that can be judged in that way with any female here

Misogyny is hatred or strong prejudice against women.

the terminology fits you is most instances as I see it

if you're not tingnting stop behaving like him and posting insane insults

I think these women look like a million dollars and could not care less how much money or time or anything else it took to get that way

they did it and should be extremely proud of it ALL from the hair of their head to their toenails

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2007, 11:14:39 AM »

You've used that term in describing Michael Arvilla more than once

step away from the wine bottle , crack pipe or whatever your main vice is

He is far from it he's in FACT one of the most loving and supportive partners I have ever seen

He speaks of Laura with nothing but respect , albeit at times in jest it could be misinterpreted by "outsiders" but only for a minute

He does nothing that can be judged in that way with any female here

Misogyny is hatred or strong prejudice against women.

the terminology fits you is most instances as I see it

if you're not tingnting stop behaving like him and posting insane insults

I think these women look like a million dollars and could not care less how much money or time or anything else it took to get that way

they did it and should be extremely proud of it ALL from the hair of their head to their toenails

Bullseye!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2007, 11:27:55 AM »
w8m8 ROCKS!!!! :D
:D Weee

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2007, 07:47:01 AM »
You are right and I am wrong.  Please accept my apologies.  (Although Mike did admit to signing on as you Laura...

...Think I saw Paul Brady tingniting today, sitting outside the coffee shop on the corner here in the rain wearing an anorak.  Can't tell & I decided not to look.  It's been more than a year.  Isn't it weird how men start looking horrible and short and ugly when they turn into assholes?

xL

I realise that this website is a place to come when you feel like being made a fool of.

It's also often (or used to be) extremely funny.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2007, 07:50:32 AM »
just as an fyi, 

lying about your location.

I've already told you that fortunately the kind neighbour who looks after my internet for me has sorted a firewall and that when you do your thing, my thing will come up as either amsterdam or los angeles.   

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2007, 08:00:32 AM »
and Deedee ???

Deedee went away when she & I were voted the Ugliest Bitches on Getbig (although she was able to delete that post and leave me there on my own)...

She might come back (looks like she will) if you are able to cease and desist.  There is a difference between expressing an opinion when asked to and just being plain horrid.

xL

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2007, 08:02:19 AM »

Deedee went away when she & I were voted the Ugliest Bitches on Getbig (although she was able to delete that post and leave me there on my own)...

She might come back (looks like she will) if you are able to cease and desist.  There is a difference between expressing an opinion when asked to and just being plain horrid.

xL
On the contrary....Deedee is very beautiful and she is really busy right now with work. Shows how much you know  :-\

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2007, 08:14:03 AM »
On the contrary....Deedee is very beautiful and she is really busy right now with work. Shows how much you know  :-\

perhaps it is a translation problem here.  whatever it is, it's frustrating, because I said exactly the above.

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2007, 08:20:19 AM »
I'm also extremely pissed off about being on a thread about some ridiculous brand name designer gear (which is perhaps trendy in America) which I wouldn't be seen dead in.

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2007, 08:32:25 AM »

Why do you have a bone to pick with Mike and Laura? What have they ever done to you that you have all this jealousy spewing out of your pores? What's it to you what people do?

You'll have to explain jealousy to me later, it's something I've never understood.

I just thought turning the Girly Board into the Mike'n'Laura Show was rather sad, that's all.

xL

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2007, 08:33:15 AM »

perhaps it is a translation problem here.  whatever it is, it's frustrating, because I said exactly the above.

xL
TRANSLATION=MONSTER JEALOUSY OF THE OTHER VERY FIT AND GOOD LOOKING WOMEN ON GETBIG.

People who mind their own business wouldn't give two shits about what others do.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2007, 08:39:58 AM »
Oh get over it, you used to be nice, Playbuddy !!!

There's no way on God's gorgeous earth I'd ever be jealous of anyone.

xL

ps:  Gardening is brilliant and is time well spent.  It is productive and a fantastic workout if you do it properly.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2007, 08:44:26 AM »
TRANSLATION=MONSTER JEALOUSY OF THE OTHER VERY FIT AND GOOD LOOKING WOMEN ON GETBIG.

People who mind their own business wouldn't give two shits about what others do.

it's a forum so we're not exactly minding our own business are we?  we're opinionating.

...and you have perhaps 3 or 4 women left on here whom you lot have not yet insulted. 

& Mike Arvilla held Laura up to ridicule and we obliged.

oh hey, thanks so much for saying "the other" very fit and good looking women.  You'll be lucky to find 5 who will still join in this fracas.

xL

w8m8

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2007, 08:48:10 AM »

>:(

Linda

you need attention
massive amounts of attention
it's near obsession
you cannot stay away from this site
but yet
you cannot and will not stop with your assinine behavior
you are just like Paul Brady tingnting
apologize then say the same sh!t
"There's no need for me to dislike your horrid hair and false tits and your choice of a partner."
it's almost like you poke and poke and poke until you get a reaction
you start out almost nice then turn FAST

I believe you think people are stupid here especially when they bypass your sly comments , I can see you thinking you got one over on them.

medication for what ails you isn't even invented

animals with your behavior are put down
dogs who can't learn to stop biting for example
elephants who invade and trample on people as another example

as for me before you assume I'm a troll or gimmick or a bored woman
I have a man who works out and suffers from severe dyslexia he finds it very difficult to read and comprehend so I do that for him.

He is not ever going to be anywhere near these professionals , sorry to say we have no real gym nearby and what we do have is limited.
I'll be extremely happy when he is in Michael Arvilla Mr.Bubble condition.

I'd say I'm buying him/us a bowflex but I see from posts here that wouldn't be a grand thing to do.
I have made use of the expertise here myself losing over 45#'s by just reading what is posted regarding nutrition and exercise.
He has used several training posts for helping him with specific areas he has troubles with.
I do not ask for help, but spend a lot of time reading , I also find myself only logging in to "react" to you Linda.

For me to ask for help from these professionals is wrong as "I" see it for they can and some do have the capability to use themselves as personal trainers for profit not come to a forum and give it away for free.

We use the postings for our own assistance and appreciate everyone here.
And must include that the humor is handy when the day's just going down the crapper.

So thank you all for being open with what you all do and know it helps people who must make up a lot of the "guests".

Honest , cross my heart , I am going to try to not log in again and only "react" to Linda , there is nothing that will sink into that amount of thickness , without a prior softening up from some deep deep tissue massage maybe, and that's a big maybe.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2007, 08:53:09 AM »
Oh get over it, you used to be nice, Playbuddy !!!

There's no way on God's gorgeous earth I'd ever be jealous of anyone.

xL

ps:  Gardening is brilliant and is time well spent.  It is productive and a fantastic workout if you do it properly.
Then why make such negative comments about laura's hair? And what's all this "fake tits" bullshit? Different strokes for different folks, XXXlinda. Mike & Laura never did anything to you. They never insulted you. You provoked them each and every single time. How would you like it if someone made fun of your hair? Or sagging tits? Or rambling, incoherent posts? Or your gimmick account that you think no one knows about?

Don't worry about Deedee. She is well and looking fabulous. People have lives outside of the internet realm, you know.

Me? I'm always nice. Ask the lovely ladies on here. They'll tell you.

Gardening is brilliant? Maybe on a home improvement forum or Martha Stewart's shows. But on a bbdg and fitness forum, it is considered ridiculous and a waste of time.  Hope this helps. Props to me for trying to set this lady/guy/gimmick straight :)  

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2007, 08:59:43 AM »
Rambling is good too.  You see the world and lots of wildlife.
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2007, 09:02:10 AM »
I'm going to preface this post with a Thank You to PB and Laura Lee for not being offended by my schoolyard actions.At my age I do know it's not acceptable , but also it's hard to control when battling peri menopause.
If need be please do feel free to remove my posts from the board. I'd not be honest if I didn't say I feel bad for dirtying up the board.

that said
my last words to you Linda are as follows

you need attention
it's near obsession
but yet
"There's no need for me to dislike your horrid hair and false tits and your choice of a partner."

I believe you think people are stupid here especially when they bypass your sly comments , I can see you thinking you got one over on them.

I have a man who works out and suffers from severe dyslexia he finds it very difficult to read and comprehend so I do that for him.

He is not ever going to be anywhere near these professionals , sorry to say we have no real gym nearby and what we do have is limited.

I'd say I'm buying him/us a bowflex but I see from posts here that wouldn't be a grand thing to do.
I have made use of the expertise here myself losing over 45#'s by just reading what is posted regarding nutrition and exercise.
He has used several training posts for helping him with specific areas he has troubles with.
I do not ask for help, but spend a lot of time reading , I also find myself only logging in to "react" to you Linda, that's going to stop here with this post .

For me to ask for help from these professionals is wrong as "I" see it for they can and some do have the capability to use themselves as personal trainers for profit not come to a forum and give it away for free.

And must include that the humor is handy when the day's just going down the crapper.

So thank you all for being open with what you all do and know it helps people who must make up a lot of the "guests".

Honest , cross my heart , I am going to not log in again and "react" to Linda , there is nothing that will sink into that amount of thickness , without a prior softening up from some deep deep tissue massage maybe, and that's a big maybe.

i need help, not just professional help, but a team of experts.

byeeeeeee darlin'
xL

(and here's me thinking you were a bloke...

I truly don't understand your comment that my posts are incomprensible.  I just type 90wpm and think fast, that's all.

Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT or whatever you call it in America) might work?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2007, 09:10:06 AM »
I'm going to preface this post with a Thank You to PB and Laura Lee for not being offended by my schoolyard actions.At my age I do know it's not acceptable , but also it's hard to control when battling peri menopause.
If need be please do feel free to remove my posts from the board. I'd not be honest if I didn't say I feel bad for dirtying up the board.

that said

you need attention
it's near obsession
but yet

I do not ask for help, but spend a lot of time reading , I also find myself only logging in to "react" to you Linda, that's going to stop here with this post .

Honest , cross my heart , I am going to not log in again and "react" to Linda , there is nothing that will sink into that amount of thickness , without a prior softening up from some deep deep tissue massage maybe, and that's a big maybe.

MR BUBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2007, 09:17:08 AM »
my pic on this thread too, I'm nearly as funny as you...

...although I'd never dare post a pic of me naked.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2007, 09:24:51 AM »

that said

you need attention
it's near obsession
but yet

maybe you'll forgive us, we're just attention seeking whores or something.  Please don't go w****8m*(