Author Topic: I LIKE GIRLS THAT WEAR ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH...............  (Read 15973 times)

w8m8

Re: I LIKE GIRLS THAT WEAR ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH...............
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2007, 09:36:22 AM »
MR BUBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with all due respect Laura , he is delicious in bubbles
you should call him Campbell's , he is mmmm mmmm good
lucky girl , I hate you , j/k  :-*

that picture does me in every time  ;D

thank you kind sir  ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2007, 09:38:59 AM »
stop dribbling

xL

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2007, 10:43:52 AM »
it's a forum so we're not exactly minding our own business are we?  we're opinionating.

...and you have perhaps 3 or 4 women left on here whom you lot have not yet insulted. 

& Mike Arvilla held Laura up to ridicule and we obliged.

oh hey, thanks so much for saying "the other" very fit and good looking women.  You'll be lucky to find 5 who will still join in this fracas.

xL
And sometimes opinions are best kept to themselves.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2007, 10:44:49 AM »
my pic on this thread too, I'm nearly as funny as you...

...although I'd never dare post a pic of me naked.
And your making fun of Laura's hair and boobs???

Oh brother...now I heard it all.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2007, 10:50:49 AM »

with all due respect Laura , he is delicious in bubbles
you should call him Campbell's , he is mmmm mmmm good
lucky girl , I hate you , j/k  :-*

that picture does me in every time  ;D

thank you kind sir  ;D

Yup, bubbles look good on him....and off him too  ;D
:D Weee

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2007, 11:45:12 AM »
MR BUBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now I'm going to go postal... running into the streets hitting people with wiffle bats

Mikey, ...please... I beg you...  it's high time to retire that picture!
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2007, 12:15:13 PM »
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now I'm going to go postal... running into the streets hitting people with wiffle bats

Mikey, ...please... I beg you...  it's high time to retire that picture!

What on earth is a wiffle bat, Jag? And nice to hear from you again :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2007, 12:26:43 PM »
What on earth is a wiffle bat, Jag?

I think it's one of little plastic bats with holes in it, that 7 yr old's play with.
If you hit someone hard enough, ...it leaves little round circle marks across their skin.
  :P

And nice to hear from you again :)

Thanks, just trying to get back into the swing of things after a nice tropical Caribbean cruise. What a nightmare of a shock it was to return to snow, freezing rain, ice pellets, hail etc! My neighbour was a sweety tho, ...and took his snowblower to my walk.  Can't wait til March when FFi holds their Platinum retreat in Cancun

Brace yourself for your return after your 'tropical Christmas'. It might shock you to no end.
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2007, 06:08:24 AM »
I think it's one of little plastic bats with holes in it, that 7 yr old's play with.
If you hit someone hard enough, ...it leaves little round circle marks across their skin.
  :P

Thanks, just trying to get back into the swing of things after a nice tropical Caribbean cruise. What a nightmare of a shock it was to return to snow, freezing rain, ice pellets, hail etc! My neighbour was a sweety tho, ...and took his snowblower to my walk.  Can't wait til March when FFi holds their Platinum retreat in Cancun

Brace yourself for your return after your 'tropical Christmas'. It might shock you to no end.

I see....wouldn't a Louisville Slugger be better ?  :P

I hear you on the "brace yourself for your return". I am looking forward to spending x-mas in paradise but not returning to ice pellets, wind, minus 10 freezing cold weather & snow  :-\. But....ces't la vie!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2007, 07:24:21 AM »
I see....wouldn't a Louisville Slugger be better ?  ...ces't la vie!

waaaa.  deja vu.

I still have my old Slugger baseball bat (I had to buy the best you could buy, even when I was 10) & I travelled home to England carrying that from NY (having taken it with me from Toronto).  So I've had it like 20-30 years and now keep it next to my front door (which is a joke btw).   I was never able to hit the ball (or catch).

xL

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2007, 09:38:53 AM »

waaaa.  deja vu.

I still have my old Slugger baseball bat (I had to buy the best you could buy, even when I was 10) & I travelled home to England carrying that from NY (having taken it with me from Toronto).  So I've had it like 20-30 years and now keep it next to my front door (which is a joke btw).   I was never able to hit the ball (or catch).

xL
I have one signed by Joe Carter when he was on the Toronto Blue Jays the year that they beat Philidelphia for the world series. Man what a party it was downtown that night.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2007, 10:51:57 AM »
I see....wouldn't a Louisville Slugger be better ?  :P

Nah, ...those leave splinters in your hands. Besides, it gets kinda messy with blood splattering everywhere

I hear you on the "brace yourself for your return". I am looking forward to spending x-mas in paradise but not returning to ice pellets, wind, minus 10 freezing cold weather & snow  :-\. But....ces't la vie!

it's just downright criminal how just a few days of warm weather can completely destroy the many years of acclimatization to the cold. Minus 10 degree freezing cold weather would be welcome right about now. It's the minus 20 - 40 degree weather that I know is coming that's freaking me out.

ps: If Laura or Mikey comes on here to describe the wonderful hot weather they've got in FL right now, ...I'm gonna punch their lights out!  >:(   
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2007, 11:03:36 AM »
I have one signed by Joe Carter when he was on the Toronto Blue Jays the year that they beat Philidelphia for the world series. Man what a party it was downtown that night.

Man Tell me about it! I was living in the Harbourfront condos back then.
I could hear the ruckus all the way up to the 31st floor  :o  Normally, you can't hear a peep up there,
...not even fire or ambulance sirens, ...but when the Blue Jays won, the noise was deafening.
It was even louder the next year.

Infact, I'm surprised our building didn't tip over. All the west facing facing units had a clear view into the Skydome, so whenever the Jays had a home game and the stadium roof was opened, everybody watched the game from their balconies. Everyone in an 01, 09, 10, or 11 unit in either tower, was drafted into hosting a baseball party on their balconies, ...whether they wanted to or not. {lol}
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2007, 02:44:31 PM »
Man Tell me about it! I was living in the Harbourfront condos back then.
I could hear the ruckus all the way up to the 31st floor  :o  Normally, you can't hear a peep up there,
...not even fire or ambulance sirens, ...but when the Blue Jays won, the noise was deafening.
It was even louder the next year.

Infact, I'm surprised our building didn't tip over. All the west facing facing units had a clear view into the Skydome, so whenever the Jays had a home game and the stadium roof was opened, everybody watched the game from their balconies. Everyone in an 01, 09, 10, or 11 unit in either tower, was drafted into hosting a baseball party on their balconies, ...whether they wanted to or not. {lol}

No kidding! Wow!
Everytime I attended a game and the roof was open I always wonder how lucky the people in that condo were as they could see the game easily from that point of view. That's awesome, Jag.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2007, 03:41:07 PM »
No kidding! Wow!
Everytime I attended a game and the roof was open I always wonder how lucky the people in that condo were as they could see the game easily from that point of view. That's awesome, Jag.

There were times when the people in the game could see the people in the Skydome hotel very easily too.  :o

Do you remember the year when that couple was making love in their hotel room and stopped the game?

All the players and the refs couldn't figure out why the entire stadium audience wasn't watching the game. They look up to see what the crowd was looking at, and what did they see? SURPRISE!!!! They had to send someone up to the room to ask them to close the curtains cause the Blue Jays couldn't compete with the show they were putting on.  :P
w