Author Topic: Boooom! Michael Arvilla!!!  (Read 25682 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!1!!
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 11:19:12 AM »
Haha its a shame that i didnt see that thread, it was just deleted when i joined getbig.  I heard that was one of the biggest meltdown's in getbig history. :D  That was 5 years ago i believe.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 11:21:02 AM »
I never had a personal feud with Mike.  In a nutshell, Mike used to post a shitload of pics of himself in a horrible fat look and was delusional enough to think he looked awesome.  This being GetBig, he was "Arvillafied" for it in a legendary 100+ page thread.  I joined in around page 50 and took it to the next level...all in god fun. 

The thread had all of the necessary elements to make it a classic i.e. monster self ownings, brutal meldowns, participation from most of the GetBig personalities and of course threats of violence.  Eventually Mike made a turnaround, actually lost the fat and set foot on stage looking better than anyone could have expected.
GOOD REBUTTAL....

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 11:22:29 AM »
It was the only time that I can recall, where pretty much the entire board roasted one guy.  And Arvilla just hung in there and came back for more day after day.
w

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 11:24:29 AM »
I never had a personal feud with Mike.  In a nutshell, Mike used to post a shitload of pics of himself in a horrible fat look and was delusional enough to think he looked awesome.  This being GetBig, he was "Arvillafied" for it in a legendary 100+ page thread.  I joined in around page 50 and took it to the next level...all in god fun. 

The thread had all of the necessary elements to make it a classic i.e. monster self ownings, brutal meldowns, participation from most of the GetBig personalities and of course threats of violence.  Eventually Mike made a turnaround, actually lost the fat and set foot on stage looking better than anyone could have expected.

Can't wait to see how this story unfolds . . . Mike wins his pro card and takes the Arnold on his first try.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 11:31:32 AM »
It was the only time that I can recall, where pretty much the entire board roasted one guy.  And Arvilla just hung in there and came back for more day after day.

Did he treat you with   ''pray to god that our paths never cross, cause im gonna stomp your teeth down your throat''?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2007, 11:42:23 AM »
Did he treat you with   ''pray to god that our paths never cross, cause im gonna stomp your teeth down your throat''?

Oh there were many priceless threats...lol.
w

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2007, 11:56:54 AM »

The thread had all of the necessary elements to make it a classic i.e. monster self ownings, brutal meldowns, participation from most of the GetBig personalities and of course threats of violence.   Eventually Mike made a turnaround, actually lost the fat and set foot on stage looking better than anyone could have expected.

Ain't nothin' better, than threats of violence on the internet.  ;D
a

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2007, 12:35:38 PM »
In all seriousness i owe a lot to GET-BIG and the people here (good and bad!),i would have happily continued my life "perma-bulking"/bouncing in nite-clubs and thinking i was "huge",what turned it around and what sticks in my mind was when after i posted some stupid video of myself posing (in front of a christmas tree i think)Jeff Mcfarland posted (or sent me a pm) with a simple sentence (one that changed my life tho!)..it read "Your better than this Mike"...............Jeff then asked me why don't i shed all the "safety fat" and diet down and do a show,i decided (as i had over the years said many times i was "going to do a show") that this time i really would!,and what came out of that process was that i grew up and matured quite a bit,learned discipline...and if i could do that (deprive myself/not cheat) then i could do anything,i took the ISSA course,moved to Florida,stayed with one girl (Laura) without cheating or wanting to,gained self-respect and a slew of other great things,
thanks Jeff,Laura ,Larry (LLes) and everyone ..............

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2007, 12:40:26 PM »
This thread reminded me I am out of toothpicks. Need to go get some.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2007, 12:41:00 PM »
Mike, why would you go on stage like that. Your face is all bloated and fat. You have no abs. Your legs are like sticks. You need to face the music Mike, your not cut out for this. You dont train that hard flat out. If you did, you would make progress. You need to actually workout for a few years at a lighter bodyweight. because come crunch time, you can't get that lean. And you think you will make Nationals?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2007, 12:41:44 PM »
This thread reminded me I am out of toothpicks. Need to go get some.

;D ;D ;D
a

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2007, 12:45:52 PM »
Mike, why would you go on stage like that. Your face is all bloated and fat. You have no abs. Your legs are like sticks. You need to face the music Mike, your not cut out for this. You dont train that hard flat out. If you did, you would make progress. You need to actually workout for a few years at a lighter bodyweight. because come crunch time, you can't get that lean. And you think you will make Nationals?

huh???

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2007, 12:47:39 PM »
Mike, LOL..you are to funny,,,you dont even have a REAL 6 pack. You look like a golden baked ham. Is that really the best package you got. You look more aneroxic than muscular.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2007, 12:47:45 PM »
?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2007, 12:49:19 PM »
Mike,,the deal is that you got on STAGE looking like a BLOATED turkey. No legs, all toothpicks.  Does the stress of the show mess you up come gametime? Show us a good picture with you ON STAGE.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2007, 12:50:28 PM »
Mike, LOL..you are to funny,,,you dont even have a REAL 6 pack. You look like a golden baked ham. Is that really the best package you got. You look more aneroxic than muscular.

wtf are u talking about!?!?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2007, 12:51:09 PM »
Mike,,the deal is that you got on STAGE looking like a BLOATED turkey. No legs, all toothpicks.  Does the stress of the show mess you up come gametime? Show us a good picture with you ON STAGE.

and..............you look better?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2007, 12:53:03 PM »
Look at that FAT FACE. You have a gut with 2 little abs sticking out. No good pics ON STAGE.??LOL

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2007, 12:54:50 PM »
Abs don't pop at all..decent oblique/serratus..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2007, 12:54:52 PM »
Look at that FAT FACE. You have a gut with 2 little abs sticking out. No good pics ON STAGE.??LOL

i do ok...................... ........

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2007, 12:58:17 PM »
GOLDENBAKEDHAMS.COM

Wheres the abs? where the legs? u keep showing photos,,,i see a gut with fat man abs.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2007, 01:03:42 PM »
wtf are u talking about!?!?

I would agree with the guy Mike, that you should probably not compete.  You don't have the genetics.  Who care though, like I said before you look healthy and young.  For a forty year old guy you look awesome.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2007, 01:05:31 PM »
I would agree with the guy Mike, that you should probably not compete.  You don't have the genetics.  Who care though, like I said before you look healthy and young.  For a forty year old guy you look awesome.

hgh is one helluva drug.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2007, 01:07:08 PM »
hgh is one helluva drug.

Really, is that what makes him younger looking?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2007, 01:08:33 PM »
Really, is that what makes him younger looking?

::) ::)

No, Mike is totally natural, no test, no hgh, no clen, just hard work.  ::) ::)