Author Topic: Steroids while on a antidepressant?  (Read 6277 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Steroids while on a antidepressant?
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2007, 11:14:31 AM »
So you need to start asking yourself some quality questions like,''what can i do right now, to make myself comfortable and feel good''. That way your brain will go to the right direction.
that is some real shit right there.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2007, 11:42:07 AM »
Give the depressed people 1 mil $ in their hand, and ask them are they still depressed? I dont think so. Its all a mind game, and cause of the people's mental ignorance it becomes reality, with result that you need to take AD cause your neurotransmitters get low.

It's much more than a mind game.  I am a perfect example to disprove this theory.  I am very, very lucky in life.  Most people would kill to be in my life/financial situation, but that did not stop me from becoming depressed.  I can't point to one thing in my life that should have made me anywhere close to depressed.  All I do know is that it is has nothing to do with finances or my environment - quite the contrary.

It was simply a change in brain chemistry.  Maybe it happened with age.  I really don't care at this point; I'm back to normal and feel great.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2007, 01:08:05 PM »
No, but I assume this is it? http://www.medicinenet.com/amitriptyline_w_perphenazine-oral/article.htm

yep thats it.  mine is mixed in a 2:25 mg ratio of the two.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2007, 02:01:47 PM »
It's much more than a mind game.  I am a perfect example to disprove this theory.  I am very, very lucky in life.  Most people would kill to be in my life/financial situation, but that did not stop me from becoming depressed.  I can't point to one thing in my life that should have made me anywhere close to depressed.  All I do know is that it is has nothing to do with finances or my environment - quite the contrary.

It was simply a change in brain chemistry.  Maybe it happened with age.  I really don't care at this point; I'm back to normal and feel great.

And if i might add, a lot of rich folks say , money doesnt make happy. If it dont why dont they give it away? They hold on to it like fly's on shit. Having no cash, thats what makes a lot of people unhappy and most people have stress about money. To quote Scarface''Your only problemis gonna be what to do withall the fucking cash''  ''i hope i have that problem some day'' 

You know what your probem was? You didnt have no challange. You need challange (problems) too as a human.

I said in 80 % the cause is life-enviroment. Im just sayin that you have the possibilitty to change your brian-chemistry without pills, it takes a lot of effort, and I like a lot of people are lazy, its much easier to popp a pill. If you work on yourself eacht day 2 hours, you would gain so much and be unstoppable, i wish i had that motivation. But its never too late.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2007, 08:09:00 PM »
El Mariachi serious depression isnt being pissed or stressed. Its not about being down in the dumps and sad. You're not really sad about anythign, its just a feeling and you can't get rid of it even when good stuff happens. Its weird brain shit.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2007, 04:13:13 AM »
El Mariachi serious depression isnt being pissed or stressed. Its not about being down in the dumps and sad. You're not really sad about anythign, its just a feeling and you can't get rid of it even when good stuff happens. Its weird brain shit.

Exactly.

I went from being a type "A" achiever who had always excelled in life (sports, Ivy League - under grad and post-grad with multiple post grad financial certifications), to not wanting to get off the couch.  This occured after six sucessful years in my profession.  And no, I was not burned out.  As I said before, I had every reason to be happy - as I had been all of my life.  I just wasn't for some reason.  It's more common that you realize and many times, genetic.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2007, 04:51:07 AM »
El Mariachi serious depression isnt being pissed or stressed. Its not about being down in the dumps and sad. You're not really sad about anything, its just a feeling and you can't get rid of it even when good stuff happens. Its weird brain shit.

Much of this thread should be deleted to prevent harm to any young impressionable persons stupid enough to read and believe El Taco Bender or Candy-ass-isle.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2007, 09:56:11 AM »
Much of this thread should be deleted to prevent harm to any young impressionable persons stupid enough to read and believe El Taco Bender or Candy-ass-isle.

That's the only reason I've replied to this idiocy.  I don't want someone who suffers from depression to think that they are "mentally ill," "mentally weak" or that $1MM dollars would make them feel better.  Morons...please don't give advice if you don't know what you are talking about.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2007, 10:09:55 AM »

LOL!!

I agree and knowing people with this condition, it is not something to fuck around with!! That is why some of these posts scared me but hopefully those in this board have enough intelligence to not take advice from internet doctors.

I applaud ABC for being open and giving us all a better understanding first hand.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2007, 10:31:28 AM »
That's the only reason I've replied to this idiocy.  I don't want someone who suffers from depression to think that they are "mentally ill," "mentally weak" or that $1MM dollars would make them feel better.  Morons...please don't give advice if you don't know what you are talking about.

I agree on the money thing too. Im not loaded, but not hurtin. ANd I known plenty of wealthy people who I;d not trade places with!
Money is just money. We need enough. Its not happiness or satisfaction, and it cant buy it.
Fools who think so, and sudden wealth would destroy them. Lucky for them they are SO stuid they will never have to worry about that.

The Very poor in wifey's country seem more satisfied with their lives than most my wealthy coustomers in the USA!  ;)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2007, 10:43:57 AM »
Only thing having more money will do is make you more of what you are. If you are an asshole, more money will make you a bigger asshole. Is not a cure for depression!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2007, 10:48:09 AM »
whoa whoa whoa...i never said anything about depression being a weakness. and i NEVER claimed that money could make you happy.

i think a person that suffers from depression actually shows greater potential for intellectual capacity than someone who lives life in a state of mediocore bliss. a person who realizes that an average fate is something to be saddened by is someone who has potential to have a non-average life..     but for that person to reach their potential and do something beyond the boundaries of what normal people do or achieve, they simply cant take a drug and feel good about themselves again...this relieves them from their depression and makes them okay with their averagosity(i made that word up)....just like in bodybuilding, you should never be satisfied with where your at in life.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2007, 10:52:49 AM »
PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2007, 07:09:39 AM »
by getting you high.