Author Topic: Do I have a chance?  (Read 6691 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Do I have a chance?
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2007, 10:57:48 PM »
Hey everybody;

I'm a 53 yo male who is looking to CHANGE, big time.  I am 5-11; 200; have put a lot of disproportionate wt. around my middle.  I'm looking for sincere critique on how I can loose the gut (most of it anyway) and build up the rest.  i have worked out in the past, but never last for more than 2 months.  i want to get addicted to the gym!  Any suggestions?    I hope it isn't too late for me.
more pics can be sent by email:    johnwmont53@yahoo.com

Not cool to troll this board, bro.  Take it to another board.

JohnMont

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2007, 12:21:21 PM »
you fucking pussy!
heres what you do
eat 2200 calories a day with a macro nutrient proportion of 70% protein 20% carb 10% fats. make all of your carbs from veggies, and eat them only AFTER your done training. get your 10% fat intake from healthy omega 3, 6, and 9 fat sources ONLY. ABSOLUTELY NO simple carbs, sugars, processed foods, saturated fats, trans fats, or alcohol. eat every three hours, small meals.
get the fuck in the gym for a lifting session everyday.
do cardio 3 times a week, AT LEAST.

come back when your not such a little bitch.

This is  is basically the kind of advice I was looking for.  It's concise and to the point.  Summarizes what I'd have to plow through countless magazines books and web pages to get.  thanks

But as to the spirit of this whole thread..    I came in here for some POSITIVE ((??? )   reinforcemnet; and basically it became a forum for self righteous nastiness from ???  who knows who.   I've found other websites that are a lot more positive on the whole; so as for you guys; I'm outta here.  So don't bother responding if you think I'll be reading it. 
P.S.  I have to go now; to the "Y" ; where I've been spending a couple of hrs a day  over this past week

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007, 04:12:53 PM »
hahahaha......HILARIOUS!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 06:47:10 PM »
hahahaha......HILARIOUS!
Oh brother, they're coming out of the woodworks for this one. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2007, 06:54:31 PM »
Oh brother, they're coming out of the woodworks for this one. ::)

"dov" is one of the mouthiest noobs around. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2007, 07:00:30 PM »
"dov" is one of the mouthiest noobs around. 
"mouthiest"?? Does that mean he drags his teeth? If so I like it gently. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2007, 03:30:49 AM »
This is  is basically the kind of advice I was looking for.  It's concise and to the point.  Summarizes what I'd have to plow through countless magazines books and web pages to get.  thanks

But as to the spirit of this whole thread..    I came in here for some POSITIVE ((??? )   reinforcemnet; and basically it became a forum for self righteous nastiness from ???  who knows who.   I've found other websites that are a lot more positive on the whole; so as for you guys; I'm outta here.  So don't bother responding if you think I'll be reading it. 
P.S.  I have to go now; to the "Y" ; where I've been spending a couple of hrs a day  over this past week

You got positive advice.  It wasn't what you wanted to hear, but it was positive.  Nobody said you can't achieve your goal, that you're past help.

What we all said was if you need positive reinforcement from a few guys on boards you need to reassess and strengthen your ability to make changes in your life by your own hand.

It is the truth that it will be down to YOU achieving your goal.  As I said, nobody and nobody will be telling you to run harder, lift more weight, eat right or any of that.  If you need someone to say "yes, do that" every step of the way you'll never get anywhere and you're a waste of time to help.

Everybody is positive that you can achieve your goal.  We just disagree with your frame of mind and we've all been around people like you who have failed.  We tell you the truth because bullshitting you isn't constructive.  So whilst you might get offended by people dropping some extreme truth on you, absolutely nobody is trying to bring you down, they're all trying to give you the tough love you need to last doing this.

Weakness in commitment to the gym does not work.  That sounds like some kind of "hardcore" mentality but it isn't.  Its just the frame of mind necessary to keep turning up and eating right.

Hope you reach your goal..

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2007, 04:19:36 AM »
Hey everybody;

I'm a 53 yo male who is looking to CHANGE, big time.  I am 5-11; 200; have put a lot of disproportionate wt. around my middle.  I'm looking for sincere critique on how I can loose the gut (most of it anyway) and build up the rest.  i have worked out in the past, but never last for more than 2 months.  i want to get addicted to the gym!  Any suggestions?    I hope it isn't too late for me.
more pics can be sent by email:    johnwmont53@yahoo.com

Hey everyone it's Chuck Lidell!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2007, 03:03:35 PM »
You might as well go for it! You have nothing to lose, and hopefully only something to gain.
X

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2008, 01:32:48 AM »
you fucking pussy!
heres what you do
eat 2200 calories a day with a macro nutrient proportion of 70% protein 20% carb 10% fats. make all of your carbs from veggies, and eat them only AFTER your done training. get your 10% fat intake from healthy omega 3, 6, and 9 fat sources ONLY. ABSOLUTELY NO simple carbs, sugars, processed foods, saturated fats, trans fats, or alcohol. eat every three hours, small meals.
get the fuck in the gym for a lifting session everyday.
do cardio 3 times a week, AT LEAST.

come back when your not such a little bitch.
whatever you do--------do not listen to this child

oh and a natural BBer needs way more than 10% total fat intake especially if all their carbs are from veggies-------plus you need some sat. fat.  otherwise your testosterone levels will suffer.