Author Topic: Done with GNC! Where to get good, cheaper supplements.  (Read 3779 times)

MassRuhlz

• Getbig II
  • Mass Ruhlz
Done with GNC! Where to get good, cheaper supplements.
« on: December 04, 2007, 03:19:13 PM »
Im sick of going to GNC the first of ever month to buy my supp's, just to see they have jacked the prices 10-20 dollars to make up for my stupid gold card. Is online my best bet to get the best deal? Thank you to all who respond.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Done with GNC! Where to get good, cheaper supplements.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 03:24:19 PM »
BB.com has reasonable prices if you don't mind waiting for the order, and they price match to anywhere on the net you can find cheaper.

dogpound

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 05:00:40 PM »
Dps nutrition is the cheapest I have found. Alot of times I get my order the next day!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 05:13:36 PM »
If you have a "mom and pop" sports nutrition store or Max Muscle in your area, those are the stores to shop at. Some stores will match internet prices if you bring in a printout of what you are going to buy. Test their knowledge and ask questions though, make sure they know what they are talking about! But, yes internet is usually the cheapest.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 06:33:54 PM »
http://www.1fast400.com/

Those guys are pretty good. Nice prices and fast shipping. I used to buy a lot from a1nutrition.com but they started that bullshit of NOT saying when they were out of stock and holding up my shipments for weeks on end so I dont use them anymore. If you just google "cheap supplements" you will pull up a bunch of different sites to look at and compare.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 08:00:42 PM »
http://www.1fast400.com/

Those guys are pretty good. Nice prices and fast shipping. I used to buy a lot from a1nutrition.com but they started that bullshit of NOT saying when they were out of stock and holding up my shipments for weeks on end so I dont use them anymore. If you just google "cheap supplements" you will pull up a bunch of different sites to look at and compare.

I second this post. I will never again purchases supplements from GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.  They charge ridiculous prices.  I buy my nootropics from Bulk Nutrition.  Some of their name brand supplements can be purchased a little cheaper other place but the difference in price is essentially negligible.  The service is good, turn around time is very fast and I received my supplements in three days.  They also gave me a free shipping coupon which I was more than happy to use.  No, I do not work for the company.    DPS nutrition is also a good company to order from though their selection is not as extensive as Bulk Nutrition or Bodybuilding.com.
A

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 05:55:16 PM »
Only way I will go into GNC is to get a quick bar.

Vitamin Shoppe is very good

Online:

www.prosource.net
www.netrition.com
www.ebay.com
www.bodybuilding.com

Get your best price online then buy from here http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/ as they price match and beat by 5%

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 06:51:23 PM »
cheapest

dps

bulknutrition.com

nutraplanet

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 06:55:54 PM »
http://www.suprememuscle.com has some good deals sometimes as well.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 03:45:00 AM »
dpsnutrition is the best.  I hear there are some pretty good online pharmacies these day that sell awesome supplements of the highest quality at the lowest prices. ;D

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 06:07:03 AM »
Im sick of going to GNC the first of ever month to buy my supp's, just to see they have jacked the prices 10-20 dollars to make up for my stupid gold card. Is online my best bet to get the best deal? Thank you to all who respond.

Anywhere that sells supplements...  That's not GNC...  Is better than GNC!

Personally, I've been a long time customer of www.netrition.com.  They're really easy to shop too, because they have the actual product labels on the site...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 01:30:57 PM »
I've always gone with bb.com, I tried other places but they ship faster than any other place i've tried.  I've even gone to Vitamin Shoppe a few times and they weren't that bad. But seriously GNC is awful.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 04:34:55 PM »

Again, that's typical of a lot of stores. All it takes is a little patience. Wait for the markdowns and then clean up.

Just as I did a couple of days ago. I ended up with 10 of GNC's 50 Grand Slam RTD, for $1 each. The "expiration date" is next month, but they'll be gone before then.

They also had 4 packs of Myoplex Deluxe RTDs for $4.25 each; I picked up two of them.

They also had the IsoPure RTDs marked down, the cheapest of which were the IsoPure Mass for $1.10 each. However, I don't need them at the moment. But, if they're still there in a week or two, it may be time to load up there.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 04:45:39 PM »
Again, that's typical of a lot of stores. All it takes is a little patience. Wait for the markdowns and then clean up.

Just as I did a couple of days ago. I ended up with 10 of GNC's 50 Grand Slam RTD, for $1 each. The "expiration date" is next month, but they'll be gone before then.

They also had 4 packs of Myoplex Deluxe RTDs for $4.25 each; I picked up two of them.

They also had the IsoPure RTDs marked down, the cheapest of which were the IsoPure Mass for $1.10 each. However, I don't need them at the moment. But, if they're still there in a week or two, it may be time to load up there.

But what indeed would Jesus say MCWAY?
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2007, 07:48:05 PM »
But what indeed would Jesus say MCWAY?

Notwitstanding that it has ZIP to do with the topic at hand, why don't you ask Him yourself?

Now, back to the topic of shopping for cheaper supplements, you might want to check out Sam's Club, which sells 6-lb bags of EAS 100% Whey Protein for about $28. Sam's Club also carried Premier Nutrition protein bars for $11 for a box of twelve. The bars have 30 grams of protein each.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 01:39:26 AM »
  BB.com and Vitamin Shoppe.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 12:22:15 PM »
  BB.com and Vitamin Shoppe.

Vitamin Shoppe has cheaper shipping prices (the Super Saver Shipping deal is only $3 for delivery in 3-10 days, and that includes FPO/APO addresses). However, Vitamin Shoppe doesn't quite carry all the products that BodyBuilding.com does. For example, VS carries IDS products, for the most part. But, they don't sell WaxiMaize. VS also carries most of the MuscleTech line but they don't have Nano Vapor (not that you care, Mr. President  ;D ).

Vitamin Shoppe's BodyTech line is great, especially the Whey Tech protein, a 5-lb jug of which is a mere $25. BodyTech Liquid Amino goes for $16 for a 32-oz. bottle. You might want to try their Crea-Tech Extreme. Essentially, it's almost identical to CELL-TECH, except it uses corosolic acid, instead of alpha lipoic acid. And, unlike CELL-TECH, the orange flavor of Crea-Tech Extreme actually tastes good.

The best deal I got from Vitamin Shoppe was about three months ago, when they had a "buy one; get one 50% off on all Vitamin Shoppe products (including BodyTech).

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2007, 01:28:54 PM »
Try Massnutrution.com I love going there because it gets to your house the next day and if you live in the south it will be there in two days tops
D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2007, 01:48:56 PM »
Try Massnutrution.com I love going there because it gets to your house the next day and if you live in the south it will be there in two days tops

What are the shipping costs?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2007, 02:08:58 PM »
What are the shipping costs?

I get 10 lbs or 15lbs of stuff and it is like $9 but i live here in Florida but if you call them in the morning you will get it next day air and if you live in the south, expect it early A.M. UPS. Here is the link if you wanna check it out

http://www.massnutrition.com/shipping_info.cfm
D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 10:23:05 AM »
I get 10 lbs or 15lbs of stuff and it is like $9 but i live here in Florida but if you call them in the morning you will get it next day air and if you live in the south, expect it early A.M. UPS. Here is the link if you wanna check it out

http://www.massnutrition.com/shipping_info.cfm

I live in Florida, too. The Super Saver Shipping from Vitamin Shoppe is the cheapest one there. You can get stuff delivered faster (i.e. overnight or priority), but it will cost a lot more than $3 (shipping is free if you order at least $99 worth of stuff).

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 10:29:05 AM »
everywhere besides gnc is better than gnc...uh, were on a bodybuilding website, they may have cheap supplements if they carry any

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 01:18:15 PM »
everywhere besides gnc is better than gnc...uh, were on a bodybuilding website, they may have cheap supplements if they carry any

Not neccesarily!!! Again, a little patience is all it takes to get good deals at GNC. Just wait for them to start marking down some of their items. The big clean-up comes when they do mark-down AND it's the first week of the month. You you can use your Gold Card and get 20% off the markdown price. I got a bunch of GNC 50 Grand Slam RTDs for $1 each a couple of weeks ago. However, if some of those RTDs are still there TOMMORROW and I can get to them, they'll only cost $0.80 a piece.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 09:50:40 AM »
prosource.net my man! they also have a forum as well.  8)

Dominator

• Getbig II