Author Topic: THE BEST RIDE in my life  (Read 10273 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: THE BEST RIDE in my life
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2007, 01:08:25 PM »
Sami, please stop coming on the boards and boasting about expensive things that you supposedly "own". Just because you got a picture taken in front of an expensive car doesn't mean you own it. Did some sheik have his security chase you away seconds after this photo was taken? To much is known about you on these boards my old-man sperm guzzling friend...Do you have a family? and if so, what do they think of their father/husband being a prominent fixture in the gay for pay sector?

Oh Brother..... ::)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2007, 03:01:53 PM »
I am disgusted by the obvious racism driving this thread. Leafy and Daddy are obviously two examples of skinny poor white trash from the south who have been brought up in a racist manner and they abviously hate to see a black man doing well financially. I suppose they see today's black people as being only a few generations away from the slaves on the plantations and wish that was the way things were today rather than them being able to buy Porsche's.
Uneducated millitant black man meltdown

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2007, 03:40:40 PM »
Uneducated millitant black man meltdown
Sonny, I am in my 70's and a white retired accountant who sits on the board of 3 companies in my spare time.
You on the other hand look like one of the poor souls we liberated from Belsen back in '45 except your hairstyle is worse.
Master of the Masters.

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2007, 03:43:16 PM »
He's busy posing for the sheiks.  Ask him later.

are you crazy? you're not even funny now :-\

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2007, 03:43:39 PM »
Sonny, I am in my 70's and a white retired accountant who sits on the board of 3 companies in my spare time.
You on the other hand look like one of the poor souls we liberated from Belsen back in '45 except your hairstyle is worse.
Hahahah so you are Sami's old white gaymaster that showers him with gifts. Epic self ownage by revealing your age

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2007, 04:41:38 PM »
Sami, please stop coming on the boards and boasting about expensive things that you supposedly "own". Just because you got a picture taken in front of an expensive car doesn't mean you own it. Did some sheik have his security chase you away seconds after this photo was taken? To much is known about you on these boards my old-man sperm guzzling friend...Do you have a family? and if so, what do they think of their father/husband being a prominent fixture in the gay for pay sector?

Oh Brother..... ::)
normal insecurities by a bb.