Author Topic: Micheal Vick has been sentenced!  (Read 12034 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Micheal Vick has been sentenced!
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2007, 09:49:08 AM »
'Thus, animal abuse can be used to uncover or predict other forms of abuse.'

abso- fuckn -lutely.  Thats why I find it insane that fathers dont want their little boys to have stuffed animals or to not cry if a small animal dies. It is so important a kid develops empathy and compassion before the age of 11. And easiest way for them is with animals.

Otherwise you got a sociopath on your hands.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2007, 09:54:00 AM »
'Thus, animal abuse can be used to uncover or predict other forms of abuse.'

abso- fuckn -lutely.  Thats why I find it insane that fathers dont want their little boys to have stuffed animals or to not cry if a small animal dies. It is so important a kid develops empathy and compassion before the age of 11. And easiest way for them is with animals.

Otherwise you got a sociopath on your hands.

Agreed,  in some of my psych classes, it was suggested that even younger, as young as 5, children have already developed hard-wired tendancies and behavior patterns.  Patterns that prove unchangeable.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2007, 10:00:59 AM »
gimme a fcuking break, guys. I'm sure there are a lot of average joe doing the same thing Michael vick does, and we never heard about them. Now, because it's mike Vick, everyone of those animal lovers are coming out of the woods to sentence this guy forever...hahaha. Every Prick outthere are showing up outside the court house to get their face on camera. Again, I'm not saying killing these creatures is alright, but people MAGNIFY this shit twice bigger than it should have been. all of a sudden, everyone is sensitive about it...hahaha. what's next?
Get Big, or Die Trying

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2007, 10:04:52 AM »
if you wish harm on him you're worse than him, epic bitterness and hate.

very good insight SF...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2007, 10:06:30 AM »
hahaha, just what i thought, epic anger and repressed homosexual fantasies, why is it that all you "animal lovers" hate people so much? :D

na im saying for real. he is right...why you mean harm to this dude. you are sick for saying you hope is ass raped

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2007, 10:08:06 AM »
Agreed,  in some of my psych classes, it was suggested that even younger, as young as 5, children have already developed hard-wired tendancies and behavior patterns.  Patterns that prove unchangeable.

thats amazing, i remember when my nephew was 6 or 7, he was still having trouble empathising with our family pets. He couldnt grasp that they needed to sleep or be left alone at times, couldnt empahtize at all. ...I was worried, but thank god, he got in time and his a normal great kid.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2007, 10:12:05 AM »
gimme a fcuking break, guys. I'm sure there are a lot of average joe doing the same thing Michael vick does, and we never heard about them. Now, because it's mike Vick, everyone of those animal lovers are coming out of the woods to sentence this guy forever...hahaha. Every Prick outthere are showing up outside the court house to get their face on camera. Again, I'm not saying killing these creatures is alright, but people MAGNIFY this shit twice bigger than it should have been. all of a sudden, everyone is sensitive about it...hahaha. what's next?

It does seem like overkill, but the fact is those people absolutely know what goes on out there to other animals, thats why when something like this is uncovered they go ballistic, its bottled up frustration from knowing what really goes on in the world.   To other people it seems unrealistic and over the top, but if you understand they are expressing their anger for all abused animals not just the few in this case. That may be unfair, but what else can they do. People just do not listen about the other abuses. So this is their time.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2007, 10:22:06 AM »
Some piece of shit Indian, asked me "what is the fuss over this Michael Vick, why is everyone mad at him, what do Americans care if dogs are killed"

Stupid curry eating fool

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2007, 11:31:54 AM »
I thought Micheal Vick would get 38 mouths.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2007, 12:12:27 PM »
They should've sentenced that fucker to 3 underground cage fights with no rules, that would've set him straight those guys would break every bone and tooth in his body, lol. he'd come out a cripple.
Just like those poor dogs he had fight.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2007, 12:15:36 PM »
Hugepecs your logic is a bit off, why should we follow China's lead, a country that treats animals and people like shit.

The US and the Brits have always set standards for civility and should continue to lead the way, once we stop we become a shit hole. The fact that we can extend compassion to other species is a testiment to our superiority and advanced civilization.

BTW i am not an animal "lover', they dont need love, just respect and anyone who harms them to make money is shitty human being.

'human' is supposed to equal 'humane'

I'm going to bash your gay ass. :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2007, 12:17:11 PM »
well he didnt flee the country like you first predicted when he got arrested 240

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2007, 12:19:38 PM »
well he didnt flee the country like you first predicted when he got arrested 240

And lose all his money , houses and assets ?!?! are you insane ?
in 2 years when he gets out he'll still have all that, if he flees the guv't will seize it.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2007, 12:47:06 PM »
oh i don't know, you mention how you wish Vick "gets fuccked good and hard", enough to garner 10+ stitches" and you mention sucking dick as well, i'd say that covers it.

hahahhahahaahhah
its comin today

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2007, 01:00:45 PM »
And lose all his money , houses and assets ?!?! are you insane ?
in 2 years when he gets out he'll still have all that, if he flees the guv't will seize it.

it wasnt my arguement------it was anthor wacky idea 240 came up with when all this dogfighting shit came to light

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2007, 02:45:11 PM »
The only people who find dog fighting entertaining are certain coloreds and white trash... I don't care for either type.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2007, 02:49:10 PM »
The only people who find dog fighting entertaining are certain coloreds and white trash... I don't care for either type.
come back down to the Y bro---its a mad house down there ;D

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2007, 10:07:56 PM »
damn i was only expecting him to get a year, he'll probably only serve 11-12 months though.

20 1/2 months minimum

you do 80% of your time in federal prisons before they cut ya loose early