Author Topic: Message from WWE Media Relations!!!!!! Special Ed May Want to Take Notice!!!  (Read 14808 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Message from WWE Media Relations!!!!!! Special Ed May Want to Take Notice!!
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2007, 07:08:17 AM »
c'mon now...

you've been in war after war with so many people it's pathetic, posting on a board and having the board run your life are 2 different things..

you sir, are a tool in the highest degree.

Yep, and all I got for my efforts was a big ass check....... ;D 

Onlyme, the only friends you have is Harland Sanders and Porky Pig....oink oink oink.... ;D
A

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2007, 07:17:40 AM »

all talk, all lies.

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2007, 07:53:19 AM »

Onlyme, the only friends you have is Harland Sanders and Porky Pig....oink oink oink.... ;D

hahahahah your big ass check was less than $100.  Vince why do you pretend so much.  It's worse than Leafy Twinkie trying to act non-gay.  It just doesn't work.  Vince next time you go to a show how many people are you going to let spit in your face.  In all honesty maybe this is your calling.  You can get a booth at each show and have people pay a dollar to spit in your face.  You might as well make some money at the only thing you are good at.  You would make way more than Ferrigno does.  It might get you out of that dump you live in. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Message from WWE Media Relations!!!!!! Special Ed May Want to Take Notice!!!
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2007, 08:07:16 AM »

$100 is a lot of money to a guy like Vince.

It's all a matter of perspective. 

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2007, 08:13:49 AM »

Because I'm not a turd like you I actually have people that are friendly towards me on a ton of boards, I don't have people spitting in my face, I don't have people making fun of me at every turn.

you're an attention whore and that's the bottom line, you deserve all the shit you get because you're a first class idiot, you're only goal is to "own" people on the internet, you need some medication or to see a therapist.

you're entire life revolves around "owning people"....oh, brother...if you spent half the time you put in on the internet on a treadmill you wouldn't make a fool of yourself everytime you take off your shirt.

worst physique ever.
nasser=piece of shit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2007, 09:32:37 AM »
hahahahah your big ass check was less than $100.  Vince why do you pretend so much.  It's worse than Leafy Twinkie trying to act non-gay.  It just doesn't work.  Vince next time you go to a show how many people are you going to let spit in your face.  In all honesty maybe this is your calling.  You can get a booth at each show and have people pay a dollar to spit in your face.  You might as well make some money at the only thing you are good at.  You would make way more than Ferrigno does.  It might get you out of that dump you live in. 

I have many sources of income.  In fact, check out my new web site I've put together

www.mymoneyislegal.com

A

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
Re: Message from WWE Media Relations!!!!!! Special Ed May Want to Take Notice!!!
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2007, 05:52:04 PM »
Vince, you called someone a porch monkey here:

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29215&page=12&pp=20 (Scroll about 2/3rds down the page to Vince's post with large font).

How come it's ok for you to call someone that name, but it's not ok for someone to call you one?  I'd love to hear your explanation on that.
Newbies: Goatboy smells

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2007, 06:04:11 PM »

"...I have many sources of income..."

But of course you do...

a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2007, 10:48:02 PM »

I have many sources of income.  In fact, check out my new web site I've put together

www.mymoneyislegal.com

Vince your concept of "income" is in relationship to your upbringing and "means".  What you consider an income is less than what I blow playing craps each day.  You are considered below poverty level and your actions, and M.O. support it.  Hope this helps cause dude you serious the most fucked up person Getbig bar none.  You are the perfect target for idiots who prey on morons like you to get the last dime they have from the money they collected from cashing in bottles and cans.  Seriously you should consider just shooting yourself and getting it over with.  I know we could get a fund going to help you by a good one.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2007, 11:58:29 PM »
Too late! Here it is:

Dear Speshell Ed:

The WWO has receeved a kumplaint about yor spufe inteview wif Terry Bothea. Pleece remoov it at wunce or wee will bee forst to fyle soot agaist yoo. Our repruhzenttttive Vince Goodrum CSN PhD has indikated that this madder can bee settteld by sending too bunches of bannannas to CaliburFatness at 3 Van Bye the Rivur, Mownt Holli, NC 2812.

Yors Twooly,

Vinze MacMann
WBF Preziendnent

Any suggestions?? I'm freaking out here!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Alex23

« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2007, 12:41:57 AM »
Too late! Here it is:

Dear Speshell Ed:

The WWO has receeved a kumplaint about yor spufe inteview wif Terry Bothea. Pleece remoov it at wunce or wee will bee forst to fyle soot agaist yoo. Our repruhzenttttive Vince Goodrum CSN PhD has indikated that this madder can bee settteld by sending too bunches of bannannas to CaliburFatness at 3 Van Bye the Rivur, Mownt Holli, NC 2812.

Yors Twooly,

Vinze MacMann
WBF Preziendnent

Any suggestions?? I'm freaking out here!!

HAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Courrier New' +  "skip spell check" ownage of the week ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2007, 12:47:01 AM »
Vince will you have your own booth at the Arnold Classic this year?  Do you plan on selling anything?