Author Topic: genxxl warning  (Read 14424 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
genxxl warning
« on: December 11, 2007, 04:05:45 PM »
as of now i prohibit any purchases from genxxl. the purchases are on your watch and risk,,too many pms and emails come to me about delayed orders around the world specifically in the usa,,it is verified by representetives around the world

again as of now i do not recomend purchaes in any form from genxxl and related sources,,BE WARNED

do not spam me with pms why what how when where,,i say AS OF NOW no more purchases should be made from genxxl,,sustaplex is underdosed and checked by representetives around the world,,it is half the doses claimed,,human grade does not delivered on time to majority around the world

i give it 2 more months for final verification and i will give final verdict on jan 30 2008

as of now ITS A NO GOOD,,

any rep from genxl that contact me shoudl do it only through dutchbb as his messenger on his board,,i do not wish to talk to any rep of genxl otherwize

fallen angel

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Re: genxxl warning
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 12:31:38 AM »
as of now i prohibit any purchases from genxxl. the purchases are on your watch and risk,,too many pms and emails come to me about delayed orders around the world specifically in the usa,,it is verified by representetives around the world

again as of now i do not recomend purchaes in any form from genxxl and related sources,,BE WARNED

do not spam me with pms why what how when where,,i say AS OF NOW no more purchases should be made from genxxl,,sustaplex is underdosed and checked by representetives around the world,,it is half the doses claimed,,human grade does not delivered on time to majority around the world

i give it 2 more months for final verification and i will give final verdict on jan 30 2008

any rep from genxl that contact me shoudl do it only through dutchbb as his messenger on his board,,i do not wish to talk to any rep of genxl otherwize

Shut up junkie  ::)
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 12:33:54 AM »

Shut up junkie  ::)

Is there something Grundle?

gh15 is a good man with good intentions.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 12:36:11 AM »
Is there something Grundle?

gh15 is a good man with good intentions.

Alex, you seem like a good guy.  Gh15 is a drug addicted douchebag trolling the boards with evil  >:(

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 12:38:19 AM »

Alex, you seem like a good guy.  Gh15 is a drug addicted douchebag trolling the boards with evil  >:(

Are you saying gh15 is a gimmick and not who he "pretends" to be?

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 12:40:14 AM »
Are you saying gh15 is a gimmick and not who he "pretends" to be?

I'm saying the closest this "guy" has ever been to becoming a pro bodybuilder was sucking off Tom Prince backstage at an NPC show  :o

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 12:42:40 AM »

I'm saying the closest this "guy" has ever been to becoming a pro bodybuilder was sucking off Tom Prince backstage at an NPC show  :o

That could be anybody bro. Be more precise ;D

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 12:45:33 AM »
That could be anybody bro. Be more precise ;D

Here's what we know about Gh15:

1. He's a drug addict

2. He has no legitimate job

3.  He likes cock

4. He's delusional

5.  He's not American

That should narrow it down...wait... :-\

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 12:46:31 AM »
My take is he gets nothing out of it.

He seem to simply warn or provide info.. I don't see why it gets to you bro.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 12:47:56 AM »
Is it safe to order from Planet Nibiru?

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 12:48:57 AM »
My take is he gets nothing out of it.

He seem to simply warn or provide info.. I don't see why it gets to you bro.

You seem to give the benefit of the doubt, but I guarantee you this junkie is no Mother Teresa.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 03:24:26 AM »
GH15 Conspiracy #12498

Steps to making ze money

1.  Have steroids business
2.  Start steroid review account on getbig
3.  Post until reputation is tizight
4.  Review competitors poorly
5.  Profit!!!!11!!!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 03:31:14 AM »
The Overlord of the UFOs has spoken.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 03:40:56 AM »
I'd like to announce Team Conspiracy Theory.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 04:59:25 AM »
as of now i prohibit any purchases from genxxl. the purchases are on your watch and risk,,too many pms and emails come to me about delayed orders around the world specifically in the usa,,it is verified by representatives around the world

again as of now i do not recommend purchase in any form from genxxl and related sources,,BE WARNED

do not spam me with pms why what how when where,,i say AS OF NOW no more purchases should be made from genxxl,,sustaplex is under dosed and checked by representatives around the world,,it is half the doses claimed,,human grade does not delivered on time to majority around the world

any rep from genxl that contact me should do it only through dutchbb as his messenger on his board,,i do not wish to talk to any rep of genxl otherwise

Why the fuck are you still spreading Steroid information at Getbigs Gossip you are everything that is wrong with Bodybuilding I hope you know that.

Ps I took the liberty to fix your 10+ spelling mistakes.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 06:04:15 AM »
i will ask ron avidan to cancel the gh15 account if you continue to pm and email me,, what i write hereshould be read by you and treated like gold written into stone,,

grundle,,,the more you wrtie here the more you implicate yourself so feel free to write more of your rubish,, when gh15 write something it is verified by at ther least 40 to 50 individuals around the world,,you need to shut yoru pie hole you cal mouth and crowel deep under a rock and fulfill every single order,,unless i will unleash on you with first last names and addys of every top of the cirminals at the head of genx,,
now you better read this 10 times to understand what gh15 telling you here because i will bring the gnx same as i brought british dragon down and im not no antony roberts im noit only word ,,your fake underdosd axio ug grabge will disappear from its new name to a no name,,YOU SPECIFICALY IS BEING WORNED,,

what i do here since if you consider me as a profesional bodybuilder a junkei while i have a job even though profesional bodybuilding might not be consider job for you,,and you sit and hide under rocks,,,
what i do here is warn the members of getbig which are many of clients of hormones through internet,,i warn them for not to buy anything from genx,,it is aTEMPORARY WARNING FOR HUMAN GRADES and it may change depdnign on reports from reps around the world that gh15 gets emails from

befoe anyone write here better think 100 times ,,what i writ here ia for you to read and digest,,nothing more nothing less,,
when im bringing down a so called company theere is good reasons behind it and it has to do with quality and service,,do not make me bring down the people behind it,,

to all who ask about whty it post here,,this is gossip and opinion and that is where gh15 shich you dont have a clue to wether its a male or female or anything to that matter,,can post here  comfortably,,it is not erased because it is thr truth,,

you dont want to do business with genx and related sources uintol gh15 says otherwize
just read digest and dont talk stupid comment
fallen angel

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 06:09:52 AM »
i will ask ron avidan to cancel the gh15 account if you continue to pm and email me,, what i write hereshould be read by you and treated like gold written into stone,,

grundle,,,the more you wrtie here the more you implicate yourself so feel free to write more of your rubish,, when gh15 write something it is verified by at ther least 40 to 50 individuals around the world,,you need to shut yoru pie hole you cal mouth and crowel deep under a rock and fulfill every single order,,unless i will unleash on you with first last names and addys of every top of the cirminals at the head of genx,,
now you better read this 10 times to understand what gh15 telling you here because i will bring the gnx same as i brought british dragon down and im not no antony roberts im noit only word ,,your fake underdosd axio ug grabge will disappear from its new name to a no name,,YOU SPECIFICALY IS BEING WORNED,,

what i do here since if you consider me as a profesional bodybuilder a junkei while i have a job even though profesional bodybuilding might not be consider job for you,,and you sit and hide under rocks,,,
what i do here is warn the members of getbig which are many of clients of hormones through internet,,i warn them for not to buy anything from genx,,it is aTEMPORARY WARNING FOR HUMAN GRADES and it may change depdnign on reports from reps around the world that gh15 gets emails from

befoe anyone write here better think 100 times ,,what i writ here ia for you to read and digest,,nothing more nothing less,,
when im bringing down a so called company theere is good reasons behind it and it has to do with quality and service,,do not make me bring down the people behind it,,

to all who ask about whty it post here,,this is gossip and opinion and that is where gh15 shich you dont have a clue to wether its a male or female or anything to that matter,,can post here  comfortably,,it is not erased because it is thr truth,,

you dont want to do business with genx and related sources uintol gh15 says otherwize

Your an illiterate, delusional retard, please delete your account and take your wealth of hard core knowledge with you sunshine
X

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 06:12:08 AM »

You see the reason I don't go to the Steroid board is because I don't want to deal with that crap, I hate the whole Steroid part attached to bodybuilding.
Now if you would write your Steroid (or pms answered as you call them) threats in the steroids Board I would have no issues with you what so ever.

Ps: You made to many spelling mistakes this time.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 06:17:06 AM »
Your an illiterate, delusional retard, please delete your account and take your wealth of hard core knowledge with you sunshine

hidng behind computer will not help you on this one,,th eway gh15 operate is by havign 50 dif reps around the world,,reporting back,,right now bad reports coming,,i suggest you taking what i say with every seriousness possible,,also this is only related to quality ,,when it come to service i nee to hear from at least 50% thast eveyrthing get to their destinations,,you have exactly 19 days and after that if not report back phnomial reports from every single repyou are gone for good
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 06:25:37 AM »
hidng behind computer will not help you on this one,,th eway gh15 operate is by havign 50 dif reps around the world,,reporting back,,right now bad reports coming,,i suggest you taking what i say with every seriousness possible,,also this is only related to quality ,,when it come to service i nee to hear from at least 50% thast eveyrthing get to their destinations,,you have exactly 19 days and after that if not report back phnomial reports from every single repyou are gone for good

You know what they say, a good indication that Grundle is hitting the truth is you getting all excited and offended.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 06:33:48 AM »
gh15,

you a crazy bitch.  but you fucc so good i'm on top of it.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 06:43:40 AM »

Huh??  ???
X

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2007, 06:48:30 AM »

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 06:59:31 AM »
Nou maak je het wel heel doorzichtig, man.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 09:13:39 AM »
what i write hereshould be read by you and treated like gold written into stone

HAHAHAH kill yourself please, delete your account, gtfo.