Author Topic: genxxl warning  (Read 14358 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Re: genxxl warning
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2007, 10:52:00 AM »
A friend got a package seized from them, shipped from Turkey. The seizure letter came two months after the order. They used to claim the lowest seizure rates, I don't think they can now.

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2007, 03:53:16 AM »
guaranteed you wouldnt talk tough in person. i would choke slam your mother for producing such retarded offspring. You sure you're not autistic?

sounds like the tren working. without valid lab test wich are no longer being dione by srcs you have no proof. I am not saying its wasnt fake just dont make claims like that without a valid lab tet from a state licensed facility. gnex is in it for $ they will sell whatever they can.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2007, 05:39:45 AM »
A friend got a package seized from them, shipped from Turkey. The seizure letter came two months after the order. They used to claim the lowest seizure rates, I don't think they can now.

Because of one seized pack?

musclemass

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2007, 06:08:23 PM »
I have personally ordered from genxx a number of times, even though I have been told by a few people to steer clear of them because of the shipping problems (and only because of THAT problem).

I can personally testify that I have NEVER recieved bunk, or to my knowledge, under dosed gear. I always make excellent gains to "my" standards, from their products.

But I will say that I do start to get concerned when it's been over a month since I placed a order and my package still hasn't arrived. They do take awhile to deliver, but you have to consider where they are shipping from and what it takes to get it here from there. Just when I'm starting to accept the fact that my order was seized.......... it FINALLY arrives!!!

And...... I'm sure, in the future I will order from them again.

Not that any anybody really gives a damn, just puttin my two cents in.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2007, 09:24:48 PM »
Sooooooooooooooooooooo...

who wants to provide some proof? anyone?

if not...case closed.

Always order at your own risk.

End of story.

8)
you have no credibility, your advice and so called knowledge as far as sources is horrible.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2007, 10:10:15 AM »
you have no credibility, your advice and so called knowledge as far as sources is horrible.

Ok, Dave. ::)

i know enough... ;)

8)

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2008, 11:47:13 AM »
wow, 3 pages and the whole thread went nowhere but name calling.  I never had a problem with gen. Everyone I know personally has never had a problem. Does that mean that someone somewhere might, no. As stated before realize that we are all the "bad guys" in the eyes of the blind "normal people" world.  Many want to be like us but they don't want to work as hard and take the risks. Thus, they make our life hard. Yes, a lot of what we do is risky, to our health, to our freedom, to our livelihood. When you place an order it may not come. It could be dosed wrong, heck it could just be grape seed oil! There are honest and hellish people in all parts of this industry.