Author Topic: Congrats Special Ed!  (Read 3201 times)

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
Re: Congrats Special Ed!
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 08:53:15 AM »
Why do you need to know which exact compound may have caused complications with his epilepsy? Bottom line was his epeleptic status was aggravated by the numerous anabolics, diuretics and whatever els he may have used. I guess expierenced trainers just "get it".

We also gave a plethora of supplemental advice to the newbies. Supplements don't do jack shiznit! Ed spoke about how every pro he ever knew never touched a single supplement as all that I know never use any either. What els is there to say?

Here's a tip..."Drink NOXplode 20-30 pre-workout and post workout have a serving of Cell Mass and watch the muscles grow overnite! "

Hole.

Thats your defence for the show...of course the listeners wanna know what he took...
so u told everybody that he got epilepsy from it and that no one should take supplements....great show caus of that.....nope!
how bout workout tips.....steriod tips...whatever ....we all know supplements dont do a lot....but the shows content was thin as paper....

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2007, 09:30:41 AM »

Thats your defence for the show...of course the listeners wanna know what he took...
so u told everybody that he got epilepsy from it and that no one should take supplements....great show caus of that.....nope!
how bout workout tips.....steriod tips...whatever ....we all know supplements dont do a lot....but the shows content was thin as paper....
McMuscle,

Thanks for your comments.

Capriese will be back on BIG NATION in the future to discuss in greater detail how he prepared for his contests and how he bulked up in the off-season, including what particular "supplement" caused him to "blow up" and some of the more noticeable side effects that you rarely, if ever, hear about.

Capriese is a very nice and honest guy and his prices for consultations are probably the lowest you'll get from a Pro. With the 20% discount he's offering to BIG NATION listeners, you could probably learn more in one or two hours from Capriese than you could reading 10 years worth of magazines, and save a lot of money as well. Capriese won his class at the NPC Eastern Championships at just 16 years old, which is unheard of. At 18, he won the Lightweight Class at the Teen Nationals, and at 19, he competed against Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, Rodney St. Cloud and other future Pros at the 1993 Teen Nationals.

With 17 years of competition experience and no ties to any supplement company or organization, you can be sure that Capriese will give you the lowdown without any BS.

You can email him at capliz7@aol.com.

Special Ed
BIG NATION Host

BigNationRadio.com

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2007, 10:40:05 AM »
McMuscle,

Thanks for your comments.

Capriese will be back on BIG NATION in the future to discuss in greater detail how he prepared for his contests and how he bulked up in the off-season, including what particular "supplement" caused him to "blow up" and some of the more noticeable side effects that you rarely, if ever, hear about.

Capriese is a very nice and honest guy and his prices for consultations are probably the lowest you'll get from a Pro. With the 20% discount he's offering to BIG NATION listeners, you could probably learn more in one or two hours from Capriese than you could reading 10 years worth of magazines, and save a lot of money as well. Capriese won his class at the NPC Eastern Championships at just 16 years old, which is unheard of. At 18, he won the Lightweight Class at the Teen Nationals, and at 19, he competed against Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, Rodney St. Cloud and other future Pros at the 1993 Teen Nationals.

With 17 years of competition experience and no ties to any supplement company or organization, you can be sure that Capriese will give you the lowdown without any BS.

You can email him at capliz7@aol.com.

Special Ed
BIG NATION Host

Thanks for a good profesional answer which there are to few of on this forum!epriciate it.but...
I didnt ask for a way to spend my money and I thought the show was going to be about the things ur mentioning I should contact him for.....
peace

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2007, 10:56:55 AM »
Giving gear advice is irresponsible pointless and there are may be liability issues with doing it publicly. No one with anything to lose will do it.

Training advice is pretty useless. Just pick up a DVD or watch some Pros on Youtube and you see that form and weights used don't really make much of a difference. There are no secret exercises. We would all kill to look like Arnold, so watch Pumping Iron and learn from the best.

Nutrition advice is no different than it has been for the past 20 years. 8-10 meals. Lots of protein from variety of sources. Haven't we all heard this 1000x and isn't it still covered in every single issue of every single BB magazine?

Some guys want to hear Pros talk about training and nutrition. Most think that's boring. Some want to hear about gear, but non-juicers have no interest at all in hearing that. Almost everyone likes to hear "war" stories. Some want to hear them talk smack about who they're gonna "take out" this year (oh brother) or how they're going to "bring their best conditioning ever". Whatever.

We will continue to try to bring out new issues and stories that people haven't already heard before.

BigNationRadio.com

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2007, 03:06:40 AM »
Giving gear advice is irresponsible and there are liability issues with doing it publicly. No one with anything to lose will do it.

Training advice is pretty useless. Just pick up a DVD or watch some Pros on Youtube and you see that form and weights used don't really make much of a difference. There are no secret exercises. We would all kill to look like Arnold, so watch Pumping Iron and learn from the best.

Nutrition advice is no different than it has been for the past 20 years. 8-10 meals. Lots of protein from variety of sources. Haven't we all heard this 1000x and isn't it still covered in every single issue of every single BB magazine?

Some guys want to hear Pros talk about training and nutrition. Most think that's boring. Some want to hear about gear, but non-juicers have no interest at all in hearing that. Almost everyone likes to hear "war" stories. Some want to hear them talk smack about who they're gonna "take out" this year (oh brother) or how they're going to "bring their best conditioning ever". Whatever.

We will continue to try to bring out new issues and stories that people haven't already heard before.

So the reason for the radio show is not nutrition, work out tips or steroid talk.....its war stories....and u had how many on the show?
You just gave most people no reason to tune in dude....

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2007, 03:17:17 AM »
Giving gear advice is irresponsible and there are liability issues with doing it publicly. No one with anything to lose will do it.

in other words.."since we can't get any pros or big name athletes to talk about bbing, we'll go with what we have - war stories from the 'real' people", which is a good concept in itself.

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2007, 09:24:41 AM »
This is my opinion of Capriese.   The guy is one of the freakiest bodybuilders ever!

I think his phsyique is fuckin awesome!  And the guy seems like a hell of a nice modest guy.  Not full of himself or a bullshitter. 

His small waist, huge shoulders, huge arms and legs are just freaky.  He is a black Lee Priest with even a smaller waist.  I saw him compete at the USA in 04 and he placed 6th, which was very controversial, 4 months later he brings it in tighter to nationals and wins his card.  The guy is smart doesnt wast too much time competing as a pro and focuses on more important things in life.  I would love to know how this dude packed on so much damn muscle on that frame.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2007, 09:33:17 AM »
in other words.."since we can't get any pros or big name athletes to talk about bbing, we'll go with what we have - war stories from the 'real' people", which is a good concept in itself.

Good point but untrue that Ed can't get any "pro names".

Believe you me ;D

BIG NATION RADIO is the futur media of bodybuilding.

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2007, 10:08:17 AM »
I think that from the pictures the guest was awsome!and great to introduce him for so many who didnt know who he was....Im just saying that people wanna know the details and not the superficial who said what about who on the forum...
peace

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2008, 01:02:52 PM »
U guys have gotten a lot better:)
serious
peace

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2008, 01:29:16 PM »
This is my opinion of Capriese.   The guy is one of the freakiest bodybuilders ever!

I think his phsyique is fuckin awesome!  And the guy seems like a hell of a nice modest guy.  Not full of himself or a bullshitter. 

His small waist, huge shoulders, huge arms and legs are just freaky.  He is a black Lee Priest with even a smaller waist.  I saw him compete at the USA in 04 and he placed 6th, which was very controversial, 4 months later he brings it in tighter to nationals and wins his card.  The guy is smart doesnt wast too much time competing as a pro and focuses on more important things in life.  I would love to know how this dude packed on so much damn muscle on that frame.
are you sure you know who you are talking about???

his gut and abs were disgusting---I remember the pics of him and vic Martinez posing in hte streets in NY in MD,,,his gut was bulging and horrible there.  Too much GH and slin.  His physique was grotesque to put it nicely :-\