Author Topic: genxxl warning  (Read 26065 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
genxxl warning
« on: December 12, 2007, 10:11:52 AM »
do not remove if you want me to answer the over30mails and pms i have gotten in the last 2 hours,,
the genxxl gang who respod to my critiqe need to shut up because im very serious about taking them down,,they need to walk on needles and be very effieicnt and operate to the t in the next 19 days for me to not put them as black mark in the bodybuilding industry,,my word is gold to many bodybuilders in the industry and people who are into fitnes around the world,,you will lose 100s of clients if you continue debating me,,do not piss me off and my reponse will only come into gossip and opinion board,,all contatcs to me should be made via dutchbb board with explanations and excuses written in the public forums

Take down Axio cause I have their Drol and T-bol which are complete fucking garbage I have made zero gains its week 3 now.. everyone was giving good reviews about them but I'm sure they were told by genxxl

this is one of 83 pms and emails i have gotten in the last month which means last 12 days,,i repeat do not piss me off because i will make sure you never put in business again and most lilley thrown in jail in your respective countries,,be very careful when you talk to me and only use the board im telling you for excuses and kissing ass,,on jan 30 2008 i will give final verdicts about many including you ,,,either approve or disaprove,,

memebers please refrain from writing me anymore pms and emails,,im aware of this so no need to write me 20 new ones a day,,
fallen angel

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: genxxl warning
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 10:19:11 AM »
my dad works for genxxl and he says youre full of shit, gh15.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 10:25:05 AM »
your dad huh,,
it is products that i ws ok with as long as human grademmthen enter the axio underground which is not up to standards since 4 diff profesional are very disapointed including many buyers around the world,,this brand is pushed same as british dragon because IT IS BRITISH DRAGON,,you will be taken down so fast you creating your own grave ,,stop DEBATING ME!  i dont wanna hear a peep ,,reason i never open my mouth about genxxl is because human grade is ok ,,in general too many pms and emails saying horrid things about service and about the axioas of last 2 months

i do not wish to debate this ,,it is approved and tried by 4 diff profesional all very disapointed ,,it was also confirmed to me by my reps around the world,,do not make me put you out as selective scamer,,you will lose 100s of clients and 10s of thousands of dollars to begin with
fallen angel

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 10:33:07 AM »
what is going on with Gen XXL? please clarify

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 10:33:42 AM »
Why do you think a Mod moved your last Genxxl threat to the Steroid board?

Why do you not understand that certain things must be posted in certain sub boards?

Seriously wtf is wrong with you?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 10:41:40 AM »

Why do you not understand that certain things must be posted in certain sub boards?

my friend,,i do not dicusss anything on illegal forums,,i only dicuss hypoteticals gossi[p and rumors related to the imaginary use of hormones when it comes to the united states of american and getbig is on united states grounds,,when it comes to the world in general i also only discuss it on my terms inorder to stay annonymous,,

the things that need to be posted are moved by mods and im ok with it no problemos,,but! if you want me to answer your inquiries and  stand behind you 100s of clients who are owed products and used and abused for trying to look good,,then it will only be on my terms,,

before i say something i always give benefit of doubts,,to anyone and everyone,,when i open my mouth and i am very aware that what i say has huge influence in the industry of bodybuilding and fitness in general ,,but when i open my mouth it is always with backups and after verifying via reps in atleast couple loctions around world,,

thats why i give 19 more days ,,,out of me being nice and let everyone leave peacfully,,what i dont like to see is abuse of clients and lack of service,,,since my words are very powerful and can make or break a company i keep them within me as long as possible and lay them out only before final solution is presented by me ,,
this presentation will come on jan 30 2008,,genxxl and ITS REPRESENTETIVE  SOURCES,,want to be on my good side of the pillow that day,,trust me they do
fallen angel

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 10:43:59 AM »
G15- please go away ::)
X

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 10:52:07 AM »
they need to walk on needles and be very effieicnt and operate to the t in the next 19 days for me to not put them as black mark in the bodybuilding industry,,
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ARE YOU A ROIDS KINGPIN?

my word is gold to many bodybuilders in the industry and people who are into fitnes around the world
YOUR WORD IS SH1T, THATS IT.

you will lose 100s of clients if you continue debating me
HAHAH SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE DIDNT GET HIS MONTHLY ROIDS DOSAGE FOR FREE AND NOW WANTS SOME REVENGE

do not piss me off and my reponse will only come into gossip and opinion board,,all contatcs to me should be made via dutchbb board with explanations and excuses written in the public forums
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU ARE OFICIALLY A DUMB ID1OT

i repeat do not piss me off because i will make sure you never put in business again and most lilley thrown in jail in your respective countries
HAHA MELTDOWN, NARQ DETECTED

someone delete this idiot's account, he's probably muslim too since he hate america.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 11:01:44 AM »
benz ,,you dont understand how much trouble you are in ,,the moment it gets to me it usually very late,,i have 1000s of emails a month about everything and anything related to bodybuilding,,if i choose to talk about something it is one step before i take out a company,,

operation raw deal remember? im one of the sole responsabilitys that you are still in business for i was served with lists of who should be taken off and who is not ,,the reason you can operate is not because you sit overseas it is because when  i look at the list i put you among the human grade operatore and i did same thing for ret that is why he is still ok and only his remailer is out,,

calling me narq wont help you because im not ,,i just have too much money and too much influence among the right people ,,and the right people are the ones who make the law,,im tellin you for the last time,,shut your mouth ,,sitting overseas doesnt mean you cant be found ,,you were spared for a reason,,dont make me feel sorry for that,,

think before you talk,,19 days
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 11:07:40 AM »
benz ,,you dont understand how much trouble you are in ,,the moment it gets to me it usually very late,,i have 1000s of emails a month about everything and anything related to bodybuilding,,if i choose to talk about something it is one step before i take out a company,,

operation raw deal remember? im one of the sole responsabilitys that you are still in business for i was served with lists of who should be taken off and who is not ,,the reason you can operate is not because you sit overseas it is because when  i look at the list i put you among the human grade operatore and i did same thing for ret that is why he is still ok and only his remailer is out,,

calling me narq wont help you because im not ,,i just have too much money and too much influence among the right people ,,and the right people are the ones who make the law,,im tellin you for the last time,,shut your mouth ,,sitting overseas doesnt mean you cant be found ,,you were spared for a reason,,dont make me feel sorry for that,,

You are going to far... I would be very careful what you say from here on out.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 11:09:03 AM »
wow. i was just kidding gh15.  My dad works for USA Today as an office guy.  

you sound like a guy i woudn't mess with.

benz, apologize to the man.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 11:09:22 AM »
Keep it up GH15.  Dont mind the haters.  They dont understand that you're trying to do us a favour.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 11:10:52 AM »

HAHAHAH oh man the only thing you have is SH1T taking the place of your brain lol.
I was spared for a reason? what did i do looooooooool

i think you are confusing me with someone else, retard.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 11:12:10 AM »
I forgot to mention that im SO SCARED OF GH15 (Does your name stand for GAY HOMO 15?) LOOOOOOOOOL

OH man you are a true id1ot, go and park some cars

NARQ

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 11:15:53 AM »
You are going to far... I would be very careful what you say from here on out.

is this a threat? i told you i never lie,,and i never go too far,,the underground garbage sold from china to criminals in united states should have stopped,,the goverment let the good sources live at peace,,the goverment do not let the bad sources aka the ones who sell narcotics and garbage unsterile powders live at peace,,do i sense a threat in your letters? you didnt tell me to be carefukl when i talk of extras terestrials but when i talk on reducing posion on usa grounds you tell me to be carefulllll?? get the fuck out of my eyes ,,i wanna see the person who try to do anything to my family,,the whole local city police department will be at his house ,,they look for you they dont look for me,, you are pissing off the wrong person ,,the worst person you can piss off and yes this person is an IFBB PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER
fallen angel

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 11:17:01 AM »
is this a threat? i told you i never lie,,and i never go too far,,the underground garbage sold from china to criminals in united states should have stopped,,the goverment let the good sources live at peace,,the goverment do not let the bad sources aka the ones who sell narcotics and garbage unsterile powders live at peace,,do i sense a threat in your letters? you didnt tell me to be carefukl when i talk of extras terestrials but when i talk on reducing posion on usa grounds you tell me to be carefulllll?? get the fuck out of my eyes ,,i wanna see the person who try to do anything to my family,,the whole local city police department will be at his house ,,they look for you they dont look for me,, you are pissing off the wrong person ,,the worst person you can piss off and yes this person is an IFBB PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER

gh15 dont waste your time with these queers, instead please check your pm I sent you a message.  Much better use of your time to reply to my honest pm than these pumpkinheads  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 11:18:12 AM »

for the love of god use a spell checker

Did somebody hack into GH15 account or are you drunk man?

And "bigbobs" stfu and get of the dick of that man ::) your futile attempts of getting somewhere with gh15 are truly pathetic.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 11:19:55 AM »

ifbb professional idiot

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 11:24:08 AM »
ifbb professional idiot

Are you scared as well benz... dude I'm shaking in my boots man, that gh15 bro is really tough, got to call my wife to tell her to
get packing.  :o

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 11:25:39 AM »

Ya, i mean look at the high standards of "stark's" threads. ::) ::) ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 11:25:57 AM »
dont worry benz ,,your files are probably larger than steroid sells,,you dont get to deal drugs from china unless you are femiliar with prison time,,probation times,,beating up your woman,,violent rages,,duis,,you will fall back to prison most likley because of stupid thing like that rather your bunk underground garbage,,i dont wanna have even one single maiil anymore complaining about genxxl,,NOT EVEN ONE
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 11:26:40 AM »
Are you scared as well benz... dude I'm shaking in my boots man, that gh15 bro is really tough, got to call my wife to tell her to
get packing.  :o

i am WITNESSING his IMPRESSIVE....

mental problem  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2007, 11:27:58 AM »
dont worry benz ,,your files are probably larger than steroid sells,,you dont get to deal drugs from china unless you are femiliar with prison time,,probation times,,beating up your woman,,violent rages,,duis,,you will fall back to prison most likley because of stupid thing like that rather your bunk underground garbage,,i dont wanna have even one single maiil anymore complaining about genxxl,,NOT EVEN ONE

man keep it up, you are one of those idiots hard to find.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 11:28:09 AM »
gh15 dont waste your time with these queers, instead please check your pm I sent you a message.  Much better use of your time to reply to my honest pm than these pumpkinheads  ;D

Agreed, "stark" is attention-starved, would rather post than work those 13" gunz. :-*

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 11:29:27 AM »
G15- please go away ::)

Why, when he's one of the only ones posting anything interesting and a legit BB vs. getbig wannabees..