Author Topic: genxxl warning  (Read 25999 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: genxxl warning
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2007, 11:52:58 AM »
Stark - is that you in the pic or not?  I'll take your word for it if you claim it isn't.  Just wondering.

More importantly, does this attention-starved geek even lift and what are the size of those gunz LOL

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2007, 11:54:51 AM »
Stark - is that you in the pic or not?  I'll take your word for it if you claim it isn't.  Just wondering.

For the record, there is one person on this board that trains in the same gym as I do we have talked and had a laugh about getbig.
There are no images of me, not that I mind at all, one thing you will not see me doing here is to lie about my weight my size or my lifts... quit the opposite I tend to be brutaly true when it comes down to lifts... I ain't that strong and I ain't that cut.

And no that picture is not me :D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2007, 11:55:32 AM »
Where did you get that he sells trunks?  That's not true.  Prove it.

Here you dumbfuck.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2007, 11:58:30 AM »
my friend,,i do not dicusss anything on illegal forums,,i only dicuss hypoteticals gossi[p and rumors related to the imaginary use of hormones when it comes to the united states of american and getbig is on united states grounds,,when it comes to the world in general i also only discuss it on my terms inorder to stay annonymous,,

the things that need to be posted are moved by mods and im ok with it no problemos,,but! if you want me to answer your inquiries and  stand behind you 100s of clients who are owed products and used and abused for trying to look good,,then it will only be on my terms,,

before i say something i always give benefit of doubts,,to anyone and everyone,,when i open my mouth and i am very aware that what i say has huge influence in the industry of bodybuilding and fitness in general ,,but when i open my mouth it is always with backups and after verifying via reps in atleast couple loctions around world,,

thats why i give 19 more days ,,,out of me being nice and let everyone leave peacfully,,what i dont like to see is abuse of clients and lack of service,,,since my words are very powerful and can make or break a company i keep them within me as long as possible and lay them out only before final solution is presented by me ,,
this presentation will come on jan 30 2008,,genxxl and ITS REPRESENTETIVE  SOURCES,,want to be on my good side of the pillow that day,,trust me they do
LOL. I guess your threats are hypothetical gossip and rumour, too. Good thing you're not in the numbers' racket - imaginary leg breaking is not much of a deterrent.  :-\   

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2007, 11:59:18 AM »
More importantly, does this attention-starved geek even lift and what are the size of those gunz LOL

hahah ok let's see.

THIS is your gym ::) I called it Bowflex Madness  :o

Now THIS is the Gym I train in, Hercules Weightlifting and Powerlifting gym, has been around since 1935 and is straight up hardcore, mind you this is the ground floor there are 3 more floors.

Can you see the difference between the two gyms Dumpster hahhahah?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2007, 12:01:43 PM »
hahah ok let's see.

THIS is your gym ::) I called it Bowflex Madness  :o

Further proof that this 150 lb. attention-starved geek doesn't work out, there are 4 machines shown in the pic LOL yet he's obsessed with the bowflex hahahahaahahahahahahaha

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2007, 12:04:50 PM »

Further proof that this 150 lb. attention-starved geek doesn't work out, there are 4 machines shown in the pic hahahahaahahahahahahaha

hahah It doesn't suprise me that you have NO clue what a good machine is (or can count) after all if you really believe that Bowflex is any good hahaha gayer than a Muscle bear walking his Shih Tzu.

So you are denying that this is your !"Home gym" ?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2007, 12:05:00 PM »

Only a geek would assume that all this is necessary while maintaining a bodyweight of 150 lb. LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2007, 12:06:05 PM »
hahah It doesn't suprise me that you have NO clue what a good machine is (or can count) after all if you really believe that Bowflex is any good hahaha gayer than a Muscle bear walking his Shih Tzu.

For the record, the Hercules could give Metroflex a run for his money.

Psssst dumbass there's a cardio machine, a leverage high/low pulley and gym ab slant board in the pic as well you idiot LOL

FYI "the hercules" gym isn't growing you any faster from 150 lb. hahaahahahaha

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2007, 12:06:58 PM »

Only a geek would assume that all this is necessary while maintaining a bodyweight of 150 lb. LOL

hahaha only highly delusional person like yourself would move life on his couch throw the bed out of the window so he has enough
space for a homegym ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2007, 12:08:31 PM »

Psssst dumbass there's a cardio machine, a leverage high/low pulley and gym ab slant board in the pic as well you idiot LOL

FYI "the hercules" gym isn't growing you any faster from 150 lb. hahaahahahaha

bahahah so you are saying that you life in a bedsit not much bigger than the average cell and filled all this "good space" up with Cardio and Bowflex equipment?

HAHAHYAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA AHHAHAAHAHAHAH Oh brother.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2007, 12:08:36 PM »
hahaha only highly delusional person like yourself would move life on his couch throw the bed out of the window so he has enough
space for a homegym ::)

Your comebacks are getting weaker and weaker hahahahaahaha you have nothing kid keep workin that 150 lb. bod at "hercules" and some day you'll be hercules i guess  ::) ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2007, 12:09:52 PM »
bahahah so you are saying that you life in a bedsit not much bigger than the average cell and filled all this "good space" up with Cardio and Bowflex equipment?

HAHAHYAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA AHHAHAAHAHAHAH Oh brother.

bwhaahahaahahah he has to keep deflecting the fact there's all sort of good equipment in those shots oh man you're a GEM. ;)

Go back to something useful like bugging gh15 because you're so friggin jealous you little twit LOL

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2007, 12:09:59 PM »
Out of all the powders bought from China to the US for underground manufacturing, not one person has been reported to have gotten sick, infection etc. Even the compounding companies bought their shit from the China suppliers and sold to professional BB (Coleman, Martinez) and other pro athletes (baseball players and boxers) with proven effect. Now this shithead gh15 says its crap,poison etc. Maybe he should start taking this poison and actually win some show.
I saw one lab test on British Dragon that showed it had high heavy metal content. That's not good. Won't kill you immediately but do you want to put that in your body?

You can even look on bb.com, read the thousands of posts on problems with Chinese hormone powders. Like Patrick Arnold says, there are good manufacturers as well as bad in China so not everything is crap but do you think these UG labs analyze each lot of hormone before they brew up a batch?

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2007, 12:10:28 PM »
The funny thing is, the only pictures actually relating to any one here are the one's of Pumpster rat hole home gym hahahahaha.

Team Yates

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2007, 12:12:10 PM »
The funny thing is, the only pictures actually relating to any one here are the one's of Pumpster rat hole home gym hahahahaha.

Actually this is a proven pic of england aka pubes so his bitterness is quite understandable LOL

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2007, 12:12:26 PM »

Your comebacks are getting weaker and weaker hahahahaahaha you have nothing kid keep workin that 150 lb. bod at "hercules" and some day you'll be hercules i guess  ::) ::)

hahahah so that is all you can call me? A kid?

BAHAHAHAHA gayer than whistling candles in the wind while being banged up the ass BHAHAAHH

Look pumpster you have been truly raped and owned not by my I don't claim that particular feast, but by Bluto.
He without a doubt proved that this is indeed your dumb and you have nothing going for yourself, so do yourself a favor and
pretend this all hasn't happen and move back to the Y board :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2007, 12:13:28 PM »
hahahah so that is all you can call me? A kid?

BAHAHAHAHA gayer than whistling candles in the wind while being banged up the ass BHAHAAHH

One of my favorite keyboard warriors-so tough he never answers, always deflects every single question to something else, including his envy of gh15 an actual BB with real experience LOL

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2007, 12:14:35 PM »
One of my favorite internet tough guys. So tough he deflects every single question to something else, including his envy of gh15 an actual BB with real experience LOL

hahah who says so? Do you know the guy are you the only one who knows who gh15 truly is?
If not how do you know he is not just another labrat?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2007, 12:15:16 PM »
hahah who says so? Do you know the guy are you the only one who knows who gh15 truly is?
If not how do you know he is not just another labrat?

Let's see a pic tough guy. Have you hit puberty yet LOL

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2007, 12:16:20 PM »
Actually this is a proven pic of england aka pubes so his bitterness is quite understandable LOL

Proven picture of pumpy after a brutal bowflex workout in gay superhomo spandex LOL

Team Yates

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2007, 12:17:25 PM »

Let's see a pic tough guy. Have you hit puberty yet LOL

HAHAHA lets see some pictures of your "surround system" I like the way you propped up the Speakers on the cardboard boxes gives it a gangsta kinda vibe hahaha

You are going to go very far BAHAHAA

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2007, 12:21:21 PM »
hahahahah, I can just about imagine Dumpster force moving 40lb while furiously shouting all kind of Ronnie slogans aka LIGHTWEIGHT, LETS GO BABY
Do you get into trouble with your landlord lol?
;D ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2007, 12:23:47 PM »
AND FINALLY GH15 STOPPED LIES , GET A LIFE LOSER.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2007, 12:24:35 PM »
AND FINALLY GH15 STOPPED LIES , GET A LIFE LOSER.

I think hes about to write Ron to delete his account :D