Author Topic: genxxl warning  (Read 26043 times)

England_1

• Getbig IV
Re: genxxl warning
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2007, 12:25:04 PM »
hahahahah, I can just about imagine Dumpster force moving 40lb while furiously shouting all kind of Ronnie slogans aka LIGHTWEIGHT, LETS GO BABY
Do you get into trouble with your landlord lol?
;D ;D

Just my opinion belts don't help much it's mainly psychological but others might have different structures and feel a difference.

Damn right they don't help much squatting a BRUTAL 60lbs on the gayflex LOL.

If this queef had any real training experience he would know just how much of a difference in squat poundage a belt like the Inzer lever belt would make  ;)
Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2007, 01:09:50 PM »
Here you dumbfuck.

Shorts are not "posing trunks" or "undergarment" you dumbfuck

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2007, 01:56:52 PM »
mh

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2007, 01:58:39 PM »
Shorts are not "posing trunks" or "undergarment" you dumbfuck

They're close enough to his sweaty sandnugga balls you fucking queer. But then that's the way you like it bigbob or shall I call you Mohammed al Akhbar Jihadi.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2007, 02:15:56 PM »
They're close enough to his sweaty sandnugga balls you fucking queer. But then that's the way you like it bigbob or shall I call you Mohammed al Akhbar Jihadi.

If they were close enough then you guys would be making jokes at Nasser for selling shorts, not making up "posing trunks."  The fact is, you know there's a difference, and that's why you have to make stuff up in order for your attacks to sound meaningful.

Is picking a random, typical Muslim name and calling me that supposed to be an insult?  Because it's not, lol.

That's like me saying, "should I call you chester_bbb or John William Smith" ooooh OWNED   ::) lol

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2007, 02:27:55 PM »
If they were close enough then you guys would be making jokes at Nasser for selling shorts, not making up "posing trunks."  The fact is, you know there's a difference, and that's why you have to make stuff up in order for your attacks to sound meaningful.

Is picking a random, typical Muslim name and calling me that supposed to be an insult?  Because it's not, lol.

That's like me saying, "should I call you chester_bbb or John William Smith" ooooh OWNED   ::) lol

Well in these days every Hatji is a Mohamed

You look actually more Italian than Arabic/Persian

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2007, 02:38:59 PM »
Well in these days every Hatji is a Mohamed

You look actually more Italian than Arabic/Persian

Neither Italian, Arabic or Persian...but East Indian background.

In any case, you can call me Mohamed, Abdul, Akbar, Bill, Joe, Newton, Pierre, etc. whatever you want it couldnt bother me any less lol

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2007, 05:53:23 PM »
worthless axio garbage bunch of fgts with underdosed bullshit

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2007, 05:57:08 PM »
I think hes about to write Ron to delete his account :D

hahha i hope so. There should be a "suicide" button here, to self purge at any time

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2007, 06:07:07 PM »
Why, when he's one of the only ones posting anything interesting and a legit BB vs. getbig wannabees..

Dude please grease your head and remove it from your ass. G15 is as legit as me benching 800lbs
X

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2007, 06:52:48 PM »
Think what you want about GH15...it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things if he's "real" or not. Somethings are true regardless.

That said, he's absolutely right...stay away, far far away from GenX right now. Like GH15 I keep getting email after email from upset people concerning orders from GenX. Both from simply not receiving orders to having orders seized. In both instances, GenX seems unwilling to respond to the complaints they are getting.

As for the underdosed garbage claim...from people who are getting orders, I've yet to hear this complaint myself, but it doesn't mean it's not true. For the moment it doesn't matter if it's true or not, since they seem completely unwilling to cooperate with their pissed off customers.

For any GenX rep by chance reading this, I will reverse everything I just said if and when your act gets together. So my advice to you is man up and do what's right or have your name tarnished on every board on the internet.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2007, 08:33:54 PM »
reason gh15 backs flora is because of the human grade products which is his main specalite',,thus when you get something from flora you will grow and stay healthy,,if you learned something about bd is that it was never created equal ,,i dont approve any underground whatsoever ,,but some were dosed ok some not,,latest susta,,anapolons,,dianabols from the underground axio which is british dragon is underdosed enough for my top 3 reps who are profesionals to smell the oil upon first smell ,,then to smell the gear upon second smell,,in every legit aas inject you will be able to smell strong gear from the first smell after putting it on your wrist asnd rubbing some,,axio gear also doesnt grow you but more of maintain what you have and doesnt get you any stronger ,,the reason is it is underdosed i estimate it is 25-50% of underground garbage poweder which is to begin with either bunk or 60-70% pure,,HORID HORID HORID,,will take you about 4-6 weeks to build your sex drive on their gear if you come for long break at 3 injects a week at the least,,

listen my friends,,you are talking here with one of the highest proffesionals in the field of bodybuilding,,i can tell you what you use and how many inject a day you take just by looking at you with one eye open,,

so,,genx was left alone because they have the human grade which i know is legit,,thats why they even operate not because of no axio garbge nothing

what disturbe me about genx is that they do not consider the clients first but their own pocket and their own beneficial agendas,,this thing is going to collapse and im trying to prevent the good bodybuilders herefrom getting down with the company wether by goverment or by stupidity and greedines of the people behind axio which i personaly know by names and addresess,,they are now fuckin naps and i dont like it because i like mr napo ,,they are fuckin his reputationand i dont like it and mr depot is in the same swamp with napo both very good people,,

genx  must repond and operate to the satisfection of every client to the t for me not to come out and destroy this company like it was never there at all
fallen angel

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2007, 10:36:26 PM »
I figured it out gh15 is vince goodrum.  they act the same.

Steve388

• Getbig I
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2007, 07:02:12 AM »
Hahaha, from alien pyramids and " i could" to "don't piss me off", what a fucking queer this guy is
Let me guess, you have some missile silo's hidden underneath your basement  ::) ::) ::)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2007, 07:05:44 AM »
I think threatening to leave is awesome.  I'm sure there are a lot of people who read and don't reply who take this guys word to be gospel but most of the people here who actually write don't give a shit.  Consequently I don't think threats to those who post are going to work.  Delusions of grandeur.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2007, 07:21:54 AM »
listen my friends,,you are talking here with one of the highest proffesionals in the field of bodybuilding

hahah oh man you make me laugh everyday, im still waiting for THE FEDS TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND RUIN MY INTERNET EXPERiENCE haha

You are the biggest clown here

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2007, 07:25:49 AM »
Anyone every play the classic game "Ganja Farmer"

Federal agent mon, don't take ma ganja!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2007, 07:26:58 AM »
For any GenX rep by chance reading this, I will reverse everything I just said if and when your act gets together. So my advice to you is man up and do what's right or have your name tarnished on every board on the internet.

There is at least one genx rep on the board and I'm sure he is reading...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2007, 07:29:47 AM »
There is at least one genx rep on the board and I'm sure he is reading... laughing

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2007, 07:33:58 AM »

think whatever you wish bro, but gh15 is on the money with this one

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2007, 07:37:03 AM »
Benz, whilst you might think that GH15 is a bullshitter, because of Getbig being a high traffic site for bodybuilding, when people mention a company on this board (particularly steroid groups who have very little mainstream focus) these threads end up on the first page of a google result link searching for their company.

That is not funny for any company when they've got negative testimonials on the first page of google

I'm not making that up, this thread is young and already it has happened by the way.  It is about #8 on google.  Judging by the types of sites in the higher ranked results this thread will likely reach #2 by the end.  Reckon they're going to find that funny?  Haha, I think not.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2007, 07:43:52 AM »
OH well i dont work for genxxl so i dont care. gh15 needs to stop playing the "i am an undercover IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER, RESPECT.

Real men use their name, like Milos does here, like Priest did, and so many others.

gh15 is nothing but a low profile drug dealer.

Moosejay

« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2007, 09:03:35 AM »
But Benz, YOU don't use YOUR real name...

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2007, 09:07:33 AM »
OH well i dont work for genxxl so i dont care. gh15 needs to stop playing the "i am an undercover IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER, RESPECT.

Real men use their name, like Milos does here, like Priest did, and so many others.

gh15 is nothing but a low profile drug dealer.

yes but milos and priest don't discuss drugs here like gh15...they can't, it's illegal. Anonymity is necessary
tank u jesus

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2007, 09:20:04 AM »

listen my friends,,you are talking here with one of the highest proffesionals in the field of bodybuilding,,i can tell you what you use and how many inject a day you take just by looking at you with one eye open,,

HAHAHAHAH EPIC FUCKIN EPIC...

gh15 seriously before I only got annoyed at you obviously deranged view of Bodybuilding or better what bodybuilding should consist of in your eyes.
But now, man now I join the massive group of people that see nothing else but a clown in you :D :D

there is a saying in Japan I believe and loosely translated it means something down the line of: The guy who shouts the loudest has the least to say.
You furiously trying to convince us that you are a big shot in the bb scene is just fucking pathetic... END of STORY.