Author Topic: LEVEL of DELUSIONALITY...  (Read 20456 times)

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: LEVEL of DELUSIONALITY...
« Reply #175 on: December 15, 2007, 03:43:57 AM »
You do have some pretty damn good shoulders..
Good job!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #176 on: December 15, 2007, 05:40:33 AM »
You do have some pretty damn good shoulders..
Good job!

Hey thanks man!!  I don't know what standard everyone is holding me to.  I'm still bigger and leaner than most retired pros.  ;D

Also, I think taking progress pictures and clips is important, regardless of what you look like, for archiving purposes.  It's not as if I'm saying I will be the next Mr. Olympia Mr. Getbig or anything.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: December 15, 2007, 05:46:34 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #178 on: December 15, 2007, 05:49:16 AM »
PS - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO M!!!!!!  ;D

Matt I always said you looked good , just busting your balls on the way the pose is being hit lol you have a similar build to my cousin who is 5'7" but strong as fuck . you have a nice physique and should be proud.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #179 on: December 15, 2007, 07:46:09 AM »
Matt is a good guy with a good physique................ ....(just having some fun with no malice intended!)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #180 on: December 15, 2007, 10:11:46 AM »
PS - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO M!!!!!!  ;D

there is no doubt in my mind Matt gets the babes 8)

E
E

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: December 15, 2007, 10:19:34 AM »
Matt is a good guy with a good physique................ ....(just having some fun with no malice intended!)

I would liek to help him as well because I think it's too bad that he has convinced himself that he has a genetically flawed structure (which can't be improved) rather than acknowledge that his problem is excess fat (which can be corrected just by eating smarter).

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: December 15, 2007, 10:36:58 AM »
great bis  :o

Team Yates

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 15, 2007, 11:14:21 AM »
I would liek to help him as well because I think it's too bad that he has convinced himself that he has a genetically flawed structure (which can't be improved) rather than acknowledge that his problem is excess fat (which can be corrected just by eating smarter).

My head is too big for my body...

Can you recommend a good head shrinking regimen?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 15, 2007, 11:15:38 AM »
My head is too big for my body...

Stop thinking about mathematics. Turn into a retard. Perhaps this will shrink your skull.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: December 15, 2007, 11:21:41 AM »

yeah see a psychiatrist 3 times a week.  You suffer from persistent delusions and body dismorphia

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 15, 2007, 02:23:23 PM »
there is no doubt in my mind Matt gets the babes 8)

E

Truth is, I do.  And that is not me bragging about it, just factually speaking talking about my life.

Something I found very angering and insulting was when I wasn't getting girls when I was younger (under 20), I would ask some girls for advice on the topic trying to figure out what they wanted and they would say that they want a man with confidence (this came up more than anything at all).  A couple of girls even went so far as to say that the reason why they weren't attracted to me is because I lacked confidence.  Of course the REAL reason why they didn't go for me was because I was a 130 pound geek, but of course they didn't want to be rude and say that, feeling it was more polite to insult my personality I guess.  ???  Now years later, NOTHING about my personality has changed and I'm getting girls as I please.  The only changes have been physical.  I wish girls would come clean and just admit they think just like men and are primarily attracted to physical attributes just as men are.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 15, 2007, 02:46:16 PM »

I know many 130 pound guys that get's chicks like crazy. Stop running your fake stupidity program for a while, and see the fact that your added muscle and other physical changes improved your confidence, + more experience also helped the confidence.

The physical benefits of muscle = there, but the girls were right, you had no confidence in yourself at 130 pounds, and the girls could sense it. Now you have more confidence, and your entire personality has changed. Just admit this to yourself my hot little teddybear  :-*

Somebody else pointed that out to me, and I'm still not entirely convinced that is the case.  I'm not saying there isn't truth to it, but let's not underestimate the importance of physical appearance when it comes to attraction.  I'll give you an example: if I shrank down to 130 pounds now, I wouldn't get as many girls, even with my newfound confidence and experience.

Also, McFarland urged me not to post pictures of my sisters on getbig after the alexxx fiasco!  Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: December 15, 2007, 02:50:14 PM »
MattC you have a  great natural physique

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 15, 2007, 02:52:34 PM »
I think it has a lot to do with what girls read into you for.

If you look like shit, it tells people something about your self respect, and women LOOVES to read into this kind of shit.

Looks = a bit important, especially in the beginning, but if you are a true player, the looks = only a tool in your toolbox.

I think looks are extremely important, not just a small part of the picture.

If a person looks like Brad Pitt or Gunter from his "ROCK HARD" DVD days, I don't think your personality would matter much at all.  I really think looks are the main thing, and as long as you aren't a complete bumbling idiot, you will get babes as long as you are good looking.

whateva - thanks!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 15, 2007, 02:56:58 PM »
We truly disagree here, and even science supports Gary Buseys view.

But there = one exeption, look at this fucking hunk, he's been on every woman in americas mind at all times:

All money.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 15, 2007, 02:57:38 PM »

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 15, 2007, 02:59:42 PM »
All charm and being God.

I still say looks matter the most.  Maybe that is because I spend so much time with young people.  It could be a generational thing, brought on by all this LAGUNA BEACH crap.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 15, 2007, 03:16:30 PM »
We strongly disagree here. A mans health indicators = not the same as a womans.

But looking good makes you feel incredible, which in turns flows over to all other areas of life.

And young people = usually not in tune with their true desires, they follow the crowd and therefore your "looks experience" = not good enough.

Start hanging out in the old folks home.

I still don't agree.  I think the only reason why women aren't "allowed" to enjoy sex or be attracted to a man for his looks is because they are socialized to act that way.  We live in a culture which is only now allowing the true nature of their biology to be shown.

Another thing I find insulting: when a woman complains to me that men only want sex.  I have had numerous girls ask to have sex with me this year and not ONCE did I ask a girl for sex.  From my point of view, it is WOMEN who only want men for sex, insofar as that aligns perfectly with my lack of requesting it coupled with the requests I've been getting.  In my microcosm, that holds true.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 15, 2007, 03:20:07 PM »
We disagree, but who cares? In the end, there = a person or 10 out there that can hold up to your own quality standards and desires.

You must read about Debusseys "hooker" program. DO IT.

I guess in one way or another, we all pay for sex!  Whether it is by taking a girl out and later having sex with her, or buying her a drink.  So what is the difference in paying a hooker?  I'm not sure there is one.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 15, 2007, 03:20:57 PM »
I guess in one way or another, we all pay for sex!  Whether it is by taking a girl out and later having sex with her, or buying her a drink.  So what is the difference in paying a hooker?  I'm not sure there is one.

And concidering the free time "program hooker" gives you, you can become rich in the process.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 15, 2007, 03:24:06 PM »

And concidering the free time "program hooker" gives you, you can become rich in the process.

True.  What if you're yearning for love though?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 15, 2007, 03:25:02 PM »
True.  What if you're yearning for love though?

True men don't give a shit about love. It's all about fucking chicks, and living like a barbarian.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #198 on: December 15, 2007, 04:04:18 PM »

True men don't give a shit about love. It's all about fucking chicks, and living like a barbarian.

Truer words have never been spoken!  8)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: December 15, 2007, 08:17:58 PM »

excellent retrieving of thread perilously close to sinking into the pit of gaydom.  ;D

seriously though, you've got to admit, some of the subjects discussed on this board are just wack....but...what the hell...

Matt, one thing you might not have considered with the whole physical thing is, if you did shrink back to your former physicality, your self-confidence would obviously plummet as you are convinced of the physical thing and, because of this, women would see it and so perpetuate the problem. only now you would have the added feeling of regret and depression to deal with which would further plummet said confidence.

what worries me is that, given your rather cynical belief system, if something ever happens to you whereby you become somewhat physically incapacitated and unable to maintain your physical appearance, what then ???

one thing i do respect about you Matt is your introspection and honesty.