Author Topic: Nasser's Ten Step program - compulsory reading  (Read 10148 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser's Ten Step program - compulsory reading
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2007, 04:15:00 PM »
i live in sydney australia. would have never thought nasser could be so ignorant and plain rude, especially using homosexualily in a derogatory (sp) manner. changed my view on him a bit, as i 'was' a member of team nasser until i read this comment.

now i dont like alot of what sydney, or even australia stands for, but that was uncalled for by nasser. thought hed have more class.

Okay "goneaway"  ::)  I already explained that Nasser's reply was a rebuttal to AussiePro.  You're taking what he said specifically in response to Aussiepro's arguments out of context, and without even knowing what Aussiepro said.  Hope this helps.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2007, 04:18:23 PM »
Beast, Webkce and Goneaway are simply pretending that they think Nasser was being derrogatory to all Aussies as part of their ploy to blindly try to discredit Nasser in any way possible, similar to how they make up claims that he sells posing trunks, or synthol accusations.  So their now "racist" accusations towards Nasser shouldn't come as any surprise.

Either that or they are seriously retarded to still think Nasser was being prejudice after reading both his and AussePro's posts that he was replying to.  Perhaps reading comprehension was not their major in school.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2007, 05:22:40 PM »
that Nasser was a big dude
like 300 pounds and had abs 8) :o
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2007, 09:23:39 PM »
Beast, Webkce and Goneaway are simply pretending that they think Nasser was being derrogatory to all Aussies as part of their ploy to blindly try to discredit Nasser in any way possible, similar to how they make up claims that he sells posing trunks, or synthol accusations.  So their now "racist" accusations towards Nasser shouldn't come as any surprise.

Either that or they are seriously retarded to still think Nasser was being prejudice after reading both his and AussePro's posts that he was replying to.  Perhaps reading comprehension was not their major in school.

no, if he had focused on aussiepro this might have been true, but nasser saying that was exactly the same as me getting into an argument with you and then dissing arabs because you're an arab.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2007, 09:37:01 PM »
no, if he had focused on aussiepro this might have been true, but Nasser saying that was exactly the same as me getting into an argument with you and then dissing Arabs because you're an Arab.

Exactly.

If you go up to a black person and call them a slave, thats racist. Call a Muslim a terrorist, racist. Call an Aussie a convict, racist. Regardless of whether this was directed at aussiepro or not, most Aussies who read that will be offended. I guess Nasser was trying to be funny or hoping all his "fans" would say shit like "Nasser just owned them" by saying childish things like decedent of a rapist or child molester ::) Come on, regardless of how smart Nasser may be, saying that is just dumb.
No doubt about it...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2007, 11:53:53 PM »
I dont know what kind of crack you guys are on.  Nasser addressed the specific attacks (like incestuous, trashy, etc.) to AussiePro.  Just becuase he shortened his name to "Aussie" doesn't mean he was referring to Australians!  He further singled out the area that AussiePro said he owns this top gym in the southern hemisphere to call BS on that since he pointed out which gym actually is, and then further noted the irony in AussiePro putting down gays while the area of Australia that he's from is extremely high in homosexuals.  Where's the direct attack against Australians or gays?  Nowhere - otherwise you would have posted it.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2007, 12:32:03 AM »
I dont know what kind of crack you guys are on.  Nasser addressed the specific attacks (like incestuous, trashy, etc.) to AussiePro.  Just becuase he shortened his name to "Aussie" doesn't mean he was referring to Australians!  He further singled out the area that AussiePro said he owns this top gym in the southern hemisphere to call BS on that since he pointed out which gym actually is, and then further noted the irony in AussiePro putting down gays while the area of Australia that he's from is extremely high in homosexuals.  Where's the direct attack against Australians or gays?  Nowhere - otherwise you would have posted it.

hmmm, just like how he inclines 495 for reps but you've only ever seen him do a max of 315. ::)

as i've instructed you on your previous bullshit claims re nasser, remove his nut from your eyelids. ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2007, 12:41:29 AM »
hmmm, just like how he inclines 495 for reps but you've only ever seen him do a max of 315. ::)

The 495 incline was probably for 1-2 reps, and that was when he was a bit stronger than when he started shooting his videos later in his career.  And in the video he easily presses with good form and high reps 150 lb dumbells, and at the end of his chest workout he does a full set with 315 on incline barbell press, which is about equivalent to 405 for reps at the start of a chest workout since he did lots of sets and was very pre-exhausted by the time he tried 315.

And if he can do a full set of 405 incline when he's older and later in his career, I can believe that at a bit stronger he could do 495 x 1-2 for incline.  Very reasonable assumption

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2007, 01:00:02 AM »
The 495 incline was probably for 1-2 reps, and that was when he was a bit stronger than when he started shooting his videos later in his career.  And in the video he easily presses with good form and high reps 150 lb dumbells, and at the end of his chest workout he does a full set with 315 on incline barbell press, which is about equivalent to 405 for reps at the start of a chest workout since he did lots of sets and was very pre-exhausted by the time he tried 315.

And if he can do a full set of 405 incline when he's older and later in his career, I can believe that at a bit stronger he could do 495 x 1-2 for incline.  Very reasonable assumption

'probably' ;D

now you're making estimations on something that neither you or anyone else has ever seen, simply because it didn't happen.

the closest you can get to a verified 495 incline for reps is a pair of '150lb dbs' (in fact they were 130s as was clear to anyone that watched the vid without nasser's nuts obstructing their vision).

classic. lol, could you be any more deluded?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2007, 01:31:09 AM »
'probably' ;D

now you're making estimations on something that neither you or anyone else has ever seen, simply because it didn't happen.

the closest you can get to a verified 495 incline for reps is a pair of '150lb dbs' (in fact they were 130s as was clear to anyone that watched the vid without nasser's nuts obstructing their vision).

classic. lol, could you be any more deluded?

Okay, I could have easily ommitted the "probably."  That's like saying, "prove that Ronnie Coleman can do even one rep of 495 flat bench press with full range of motion, and when someone argues Yes he can and gives as support the fact that in his he does five "almost full or bottom-half reps" meaning he could probably do 2-3 full reps, your logic would argue, "no his videos have never shown him do a full rep with 495 therefore he can't do it!"

And no the dumbells were not 130.  He was pyramiding up in weight, and did his first working set with 140's - the video zoomed in one the 140...and did a relatively easy working set with those, then moved up to a slightly larger dumbell that the video didn't zoom in on, but clearly had an extra two fives on the end of it making it 150.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2007, 01:58:02 AM »
can someone please post the comments by aussiepro in which the lengthy statement by nasser was directed to? thanku.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2007, 02:26:09 AM »
can someone please post the comments by aussiepro in which the lengthy statement by nasser was directed to? thanku.

Yes that would be good to read. Must have missed it when he first posted it.

By the way

1000 POSTS IN YOUR FACE!!
(should i be proud of this :-\)
No doubt about it...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2007, 05:10:56 AM »
Okay, I could have easily ommitted the "probably."  That's like saying, "prove that Ronnie Coleman can do even one rep of 495 flat bench press with full range of motion, and when someone argues Yes he can and gives as support the fact that in his he does five "almost full or bottom-half reps" meaning he could probably do 2-3 full reps, your logic would argue, "no his videos have never shown him do a full rep with 495 therefore he can't do it!"And no the dumbells were not 130.  He was pyramiding up in weight, and did his first working set with 140's - the video zoomed in one the 140...and did a relatively easy working set with those, then moved up to a slightly larger dumbell that the video didn't zoom in on, but clearly had an extra two fives on the end of it making it 150.

except that ronnie actually completes a full rep on rep 5 and just before lockout on rep 4. ::)

give it up already. you're sounding way to desperate to prove nasser did something that he didn't. it would lend nasser more credibility if you didn't own yourself every thread.

i mean, the guy was never a p/lifter anyway so why start a thread (elsewhere - too pathetic to look for) telling stories about him inclining 495 for reps? :-\

nasser was huge. i'll totally agree with that. the guy was a monster and was definitely the most massive top tier pro bber of the 90s.

my god he sounds like a bitter whiny old woman now though. :-X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2007, 04:33:11 PM »

Don't be lazy, scroll back a few pages.  It would take less effort for you to do that than for me to search and copy and paste them for you.

except that ronnie actually completes a full rep on rep 5 and just before lockout on rep 4. ::)

give it up already. you're sounding way to desperate to prove nasser did something that he didn't. it would lend nasser more credibility if you didn't own yourself every thread.

i mean, the guy was never a p/lifter anyway so why start a thread (elsewhere - too pathetic to look for) telling stories about him inclining 495 for reps? :-\

nasser was huge. i'll totally agree with that. the guy was a monster and was definitely the most massive top tier pro bber of the 90s.

No Ronnie did 4 reps touching his chest and going about half-way up, and the 5th was assisted after the bottom half of the rep.  So that's why I said "4-5" "not full" reps.  And anyway my point was to analyze the logic being used that "if something is not seen in a video it could not have happened."

And you should give it up, you sound more desperate to discredit Nasser than I am to defend him.  The 495 on incline was probably for 1-2 reps, just as the 200 lb dumbell shoulder press was for 1 and a half reps.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2007, 04:34:58 PM »
I didn't know australians played the race card. Weird.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2007, 04:47:53 PM »
Correction - to find AussiePro's comments scroll back on the "Nasser threads Merged" thread, and feel free to bump the thread while you're at it  :D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2007, 06:58:12 PM »

i have personally seen Huge Nasser do it.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2007, 07:01:09 PM »
NATTTTTTTZXZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZXAR

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
The huge Nasser principles
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2007, 12:56:22 PM »
Ive started to use the Nasser principles in my life.

Nasser thinks big, so should the teamsters.

In the past i would only take a small senseo cupp of coffee, now im drinking a large cup to kick off the day.
In the past i used to make my shake with one and a half cups, now thanks to the Nasser principles im doing 2 and a half cups per shake to maximize the agressive growth.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: The huge Nasser principles
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2007, 08:08:21 AM »
Ive started to use the Nasser principles in my life.

Nasser thinks big, so should the teamsters.

In the past i would only take a small senseo cupp of coffee, now im drinking a large cup to kick off the day.
In the past i used to make my shake with one and a half cups, now thanks to the Nasser principles im doing 2 and a half cups per shake to maximize the agressive growth.

you're going to get really fat again.

hope this helps