Author Topic: The Mitchell Report the list will be 200 plus they say  (Read 3645 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: The Mitchell Report the list will be 200 plus they say
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2007, 01:17:07 PM »
the nmames of this list are the victims and use as sacrifice to a whoel society of athletes built on hormones,,the catasrophy in this is that many people think it is only professional athletes who do it and dont understand that every joe shmoe in gymnasium is doing same exact thing,,,

every football player including kickers are on hormones,,every basball player is on hormones,,in usa as of today almost every athlete is on hormones,,i say almost because its more of the related hormonal products such as ephedrine that is involved in the sport of soccer rathert than muscle building hormones,,

in conclustion there is no natural exactly like gh15 always says,,

a typical top source around the world now days make over 1 million dollar a year,,the majority of clients live on usa grounds,,,thats why you personal user are not being touched,,it is too many and too many in power to touch you..too many docs and lawyers too many goverment officials that use hormones ,,,i

society function in specific terms and silent agreements among the powerful and the people who put those powerful in office which are even more powerful but work behind the scenses,,

the sources who survived what happened last year survived because they were meant to survive and that ! is what you dont get
fallen angel

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2007, 01:35:07 PM »
I'd add Crash Davis to that list.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2007, 01:39:20 PM »
I'd add Crash Davis to that list.

was Rick "The Wild Thing" Vaughn on the list? He throws HEAT!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2007, 01:46:18 PM »
Sure I support spying on drug dealers, part of funding terrorists is through drug money, the most of these guys are not obtaining it illegally. How do I know? Right after last season I was hired by a players agent to help bring down the weight and train one of Angels pitchers, I will be working with him until he gets called up for spring training. We talk about this crap all the time, all though I know he doesn't use, he considers it all the time and all the time I have to talk sense into him. A few years ago he was a great pitcher with an awesome record, then he kept getting injured and had to sit out most of the 2006 season, his weight skyrocketed to about 270, when he came back this last season, because of his weight gain, he got injured more.

He is under the impression that if he takes gear, it will improve his performance, in his case it would be the contrary.

You can assume that SOME of them are funneling money to terrorists.  But in most cases, they are not.  DHS takes part in lots of domestic crimefighting that has absolutely zero to do with terrorists.  Look at their stats for terror arrests - they're in the TENS.  Look at their arrests in other fields... tens of thousands.

They tie together agencies for bettwe domestic crimefighting, 99.9% of it has nothing to do with terrorism.

By supporting the patriot act, you support your baseball player friend - as well as all athletes - having their phones secretly tapped and warrantless secret searches.  And 99.9% of them are good guys who love the USA, yet the Pat Act is being used to bust them.

You know me - I'd cap ten terrorists then eat a ham sandwich before waterboarding ten more.  I'm no damn lib.  I love the war cause I love oil and bases.  But the patriot act is primarily being used to bust people like domestic steroid dealers, not for fighting terrorism. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 01:47:30 PM »
was Rick "The Wild Thing" Vaughn on the list? He throws HEAT!!

haha, yes and for sure that voodoo dude.  Don't recall his name.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2007, 01:55:12 PM »
haha, yes and for sure that voodoo dude.  Don't recall his name.
not Pedro Cerrano!  :-\

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2007, 01:56:54 PM »
I just heard MLB comm. Bud Selig and he sounded VERY determined to punish some users and end roids and HGH in baseball. He was clear  that he wanted to see a urine test developed to test for HGH as well.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2007, 01:58:06 PM »
I just heard MLB comm. Bud Selig and he sounded VERY determined to punish some users and end roids and HGH in baseball. He was clear  that he wanted to see a urine test developed to test for HGH as well.
::) hahahhaa, they won't do shit.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2007, 01:58:38 PM »
not Pedro Cerrano!  :-\

Yes, I'm afraid Cerrano was on a pretty serious protocol of d-bol and chicken blood.  :-\

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2007, 02:13:29 PM »
::) hahahhaa, they won't do shit.

I guess you heard a different press conf?
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2007, 02:16:05 PM »
I guaranty those names are just scratching the surface.......besides, alot of these guys have retired and used before the drug policy was implimented.

ya i would almost guarantee there are TONS more

some of the names already known to have taken them arent on this list