Author Topic: Ladies Ever been FLASHED ???  (Read 10331 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Ladies Ever been FLASHED ???
« on: December 13, 2007, 12:42:09 PM »
How ? and what was your reaction ??
K

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Ladies Ever been FLASHED ???
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 01:03:56 PM »
How ? and what was your reaction ??

Ya, there was a perv who used to drive around my neighbourhood when I was a kid, playing with himself.

Reaction: Yawn! Laugh at how puny it was... ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
w

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 01:24:36 PM »
Ya, there was a perv who used to drive around my neighbourhood when I was a kid, playing with himself.

Reaction: Yawn! Laugh at how puny it was... ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Sounds like a creep..........what would you do if an attractive man flashed you ? yell at him/smile/call cops ?
K

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 12:21:49 AM »
Sounds like a creep..........what would you do if an attractive man flashed you ? yell at him/smile/call cops ?

This actually happened in highschool.  :) It wasn't your typical garden variety neighbourhood perv kind of thing tho

Back when I was a kid, we used to have the lamest comebacks (which we all thought were soooo witty at the time). Anyway, alot of guys used to like to say "Suck my d*ck". Lame & juvenile, ...but what can you expect from 15 yr. old boys. Of course the usual comeback or retort to such a line was always "Whip it out!" That usually would shut them up in their tracks.

Well back when I was 15, one of the cuter, and more popular boys in our town uttered those words to my girlfriend, ...and I of course shot back "Whip it out!". Well, to my surprise he said "OK!". We said "Go ahead", to which he responded, "Not here, let's go behind the mall." Understandly, we were in the middle of a shopping mall (you know the drill, ...kids hanging out at the mall etc., Not much has changed eh?) and didn't expect he would actually drop trou on the spot. So we agreed to go with him behind the mall. It was a big game of chicken which we did not intend to back down from. problem was, he didn't look like he was backing down either. Anyways, we're heading for the mall's exit doors towards the back, ...and my girlfriend whispers to me "I think he's actually gonna go through with it" I whispered back that I thought he was going to as well. We weren't about to lose face, so we quickly decided that if he did have the guts to go through with it, ...we would laugh uproariously in his face... no matter what! We would point, ridicule, and make jokes about how puny it was, and who on earth did he ever think he could ever satisy with that thing! My god you need a magnifying glass to see it!  etc., etc., etc., We were determined that if he had balls enough to show it to us, we were gonna make sure it got thoroughly dressed down. So much so that it would crawl so far back up inside him, it would take a month of gentle coaxing and a crotchet hook to bring it back out. That'll learn him!  >:(

So we get behind the mall, and go into one of those weather protected cubby holes which are the loading areas for the backs of the stores. And it looks like Scott is about to reveal himself. My girlfriend and I looked at each other, and winked, knowing our plans. We were all set to go "Ahahahaha hahahaha Ahahahaha!"

Then there was this loud ZIiiiiiiiiip sound as Scott lowered his zipper, ...and removed his penis from his jeans.

We were frozen into silence! No laughter, no jeering. Stunned stone cold silence. We couldn't believe what we were seeing. We looked at each other, then looked back at it in disbelief, then back at each other, back at it.

If any of you have seen Porky's where the girl innocently asks "Why do they call you meat?" and then he proceeds to show her, ...followed by the loud thud, ...you know what happened.

I swear this thing did not look like it belonged on a human body. ...an Arabian stallion, ...Shamu the killer whale perhaps, ...but not on a human being, ...let alone a 15 yr. old boy. Even more incredible, this was in the middle of February when it was bitterly cold outside. If George Costanza is to be believed, ...it might've even shrunk due to the temperature.  :o

We wanted to say something, but words completely failed us. And the whole time Scott stood there with a very smug confident smirk on his face. We understood why he didn't at all seem in any way phased about revealing himself. He knew he would definitely have the last word, ...and he did! He shut us up GOOD!

The funny thing after that was we quickly understood the strange phenomena that always seemed to happen whenever the girls in our town got together to gossip. If his name ever happened to come up, there was always an awkward moment of silence, as some girls would search the eyes of all the others. One day there were about 6 of us sitting around and someone brought his name up, and without fail, each one of us looked at each other, ...and at the exact same moment, each one of us burst out "OH MY GAWD! That guy is hung like a f***ing HORSE!"

Every once in a while whenever I happen to see one of those jumbo sized "adult novelty toys", I always secretly wonder to myself whether Scott's member was the one they molded in order to manufacture it.
w

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 07:36:56 AM »
I was about 13 years old, maybe 14, and I was riding the bus to school.  I must have been in like 9th grade or something.
We're on the highway going like 55 mph, and this man drives up beside the bus and starts cruising along at the same speed as the bus, right under my window.  I wasn't really paying attention, but I finally look down at him, and he's looking up at me, jerking off while driving down the highway.   :o

I was like WTF?!?!!  I turned around to grab my friend across the aisle from me, but by the time we turned back, he had sped off. 

I pretty much thought it was creepy and gross, which it was.   :-\

:)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 08:04:49 AM »
I was about 13 years old, maybe 14, and I was riding the bus to school.  I must have been in like 9th grade or something.
We're on the highway going like 55 mph, and this man drives up beside the bus and starts cruising along at the same speed as the bus, right under my window.  I wasn't really paying attention, but I finally look down at him, and he's looking up at me, jerking off while driving down the highway.   :o
I was like WTF?!?!!  I turned around to grab my friend across the aisle from me, but by the time we turned back, he had sped off. 
I pretty much thought it was creepy and gross, which it was.   :-\

Yeah, same thing happened to me around the same age...twice...once walking to the beach with friends and moms and a guy pulled up to the stop sign and was looking at us and jacking off...the other, we were in an actual car and the guy came to the side of us and was lifting his ass off his seat, beating off so we could see...WEIRD.

I'm not sure i would call that "flashing", though, maybe something more like "beating off in public"...as immature as it is, i flash once in awhile but always to friends and it's a quick lift of the shirt and then we all laugh...guys that behave in the ways we've described above are weirdos in my opinion.

Ok, if you've gotten through this much of my post i'll tell another little "flashing" story...we were in Mexico a few years back and at the bars you usually have to "flash" to get beeds...yes, i was drinking enough at that time where i did and i did and i did...finally i told the guys that were asking me to flash (oh yes, there were plenty of girls, too asking) that they needed to show everyone their weenies for me to flash...FAIR IS FAIR...they did and that was fun flashing.

Lisa

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 08:50:33 AM »
Yeah, same thing happened to me around the same age...twice...once walking to the beach with friends and moms and a guy pulled up to the stop sign and was looking at us and jacking off...the other, we were in an actual car and the guy came to the side of us and was lifting his ass off his seat, beating off so we could see...WEIRD.

I'm not sure i would call that "flashing", though, maybe something more like "beating off in public"...as immature as it is, i flash once in awhile but always to friends and it's a quick lift of the shirt and then we all laugh...guys that behave in the ways we've described above are weirdos in my opinion.

Ok, if you've gotten through this much of my post i'll tell another little "flashing" story...we were in Mexico a few years back and at the bars you usually have to "flash" to get beeds...yes, i was drinking enough at that time where i did and i did and i did...finally i told the guys that were asking me to flash (oh yes, there were plenty of girls, too asking) that they needed to show everyone their weenies for me to flash...FAIR IS FAIR...they did and that was fun flashing.

Lisa

hahaha  At least I am not the only person who that happened to!

I've done my fair share of flashing too.   :-[

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 09:12:56 AM »
Same thing happened to my friend...she was driving on the highway and a car kept pulling up beside her in the passing lane and staying there.  He turned on his light and was pleasuring himself ::)  My friend who is a cop reached down into her purse and flashed her badge at him ;D  He slammed on his breaks but didn't crash.  She ended up getting his plate # and pursued the whole thing and he was charged.  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
R

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2007, 09:25:40 AM »
I've done my fair share of flashing too.   :-[
Pray tell  :)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2007, 11:16:25 AM »
Great stories ! jaguarenterprise's was cool  ;)

I keep my flashing at a legal level @ the nude beach on Toronto Island.  I guess its not flashing at all....

What I like to do though is locate myself near a group of women, then head into the water and jerk-off until fully erect (9 inches), then come out and walk to my towel which is near them.  Now - You are going to say "how gross etc", but the reactions are fabulous ! I have had women take pictures of me/with me, and have ended up getting blow jobs etc.  Most times though its giggles/smiles and whispers from the ladies...
K

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2007, 01:06:15 PM »

I keep my flashing at a legal level @ the nude beach on Toronto Island.  I guess its not flashing at all....

What I like to do though is locate myself near a group of women, then head into the water and jerk-off until fully erect (9 inches), then come out and walk to my towel which is near them.  Now - You are going to say "how gross etc", but the reactions are fabulous ! I have had women take pictures of me/with me, and have ended up getting blow jobs etc.  Most times though its giggles/smiles and whispers from the ladies...

HAHAHAHAA  you are unbelievable!   ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2007, 03:06:39 PM »

Glad you got a kick out of it.  Now my problem is resisting the urge to look him up. {LOL}

He was sooo cute. Tall, straight, fit killer bod, cute tush, great smile, nice personality etc., etc. and I always regretted not accepting his invitation to go over to his place and "study for exams" that year. At the time, I just wanted to avoid any other potential fights. And I'm sure, it would have been totally innocent right, ...'cause his Mom would have been there  ...right? ???  :P

Funny thing is about a month ago I came across a business card for a construction company owned by one of his best friend's in highschool who used to date one of my best friends. When I saw the card a month ago, I thought maybe I should give him a call to see what he's been up to all these years, but then I didn't bother. Now that you got me thinking back about Scott, I'm kind of tempted to fish out the card, give Joe a call and find out if he ever kept in touch with Scott, and if so... what Scott has been up to over the years. {LOL}  {blush}

Sheriff, what have you done to me?  >:(  This is gonna be bugging me for the next couple of weeks.
Will I be able to resist the temptation to look him up? ...I dunnooooo. {lol}
w

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 02:41:26 AM »
Glad you got a kick out of it.  Now my problem is resisting the urge to look him up. {LOL}

Will I be able to resist the temptation to look him up? ...I dunnooooo. {lol}

Just follow your heart, otherwise, you might regret it.   :)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2007, 09:31:23 AM »

HAHAHAHAA  you are unbelievable!   ;D

LOL - I also ended up on a few episodes of the Naked News.  On Wednesdays they always film a segment at the nude beach.  One day I was sitting at a picnic table on the beach when the crew and 2 girls came over and asked if they could share the picnic table, of course I said yes.  Well I got to know the two girls over the next 2 hours and every 20 mins or so I would "cool" off in the water - each time I would come out of the water I would have a rock hard erection.  The girls were saying their lines on camera but kept looking over at me a few feet away. On their "breaks" from filming they did their best to give me "blue balls" with some major flirting etc... Later on they told me to come over and join them in front of the camera for a few minutes which was pretty funny.. ;D

Jag - you only live ONCE  ;)
K

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2007, 10:43:56 AM »
Just follow your heart, otherwise, you might regret it.   :)

ummm... I don't think my heart is the anatomical part thats doing the leading right now {blush}

LOL - I also ended up on a few episodes of the Naked News.  On Wednesdays they always film a segment at the nude beach.  One day I was sitting at a picnic table on the beach when the crew and 2 girls came over and asked if they could share the picnic table, of course I said yes.  Well I got to know the two girls over the next 2 hours and every 20 mins or so I would "cool" off in the water - each time I would come out of the water I would have a rock hard erection.  The girls were saying their lines on camera but kept looking over at me a few feet away. On their "breaks" from filming they did their best to give me "blue balls" with some major flirting etc... Later on they told me to come over and join them in front of the camera for a few minutes which was pretty funny.. ;D

:o  How did they ever manage to get through their lines?! That's distracting.
I don't care how much of a pro you are, that's gotta throw you.

You were on Naked news? What episodes?

A friend of mine used to date a female sports reporter. She, along with the other reporters used to regularly go into the locker rooms after the games to interview the players, and for the most part, the players would be modest, and cover up when the reporters came in. There was however, one particular player that didn't have a modest bone in his body, and it didn't bother him to walk around completely naked as the day he was born, ...or even conduct an interview that way. {lol} This reporter was used to going into the locker rooms, ...and was aware that something like that could happen, but she wasn't prepared for that particular player. She completely blew her interview, just could NOT compose herself at all. For the next few months, the only thing she could talk about was the incredibly disproportionately enormous size of that player's member. Now I actually met the guy at Michael Jordan's birthday party, and trust me when I tell you he's a really really big guy to begin with, so I can't even begin to imagine what disproportionately large relative to his size could have meant. {lol} After her interview with this player, my poor friend felt sooo inadequate. He would joke "She's never been so obsessed with my penis like that." He'd laugh it off, but I knew it bugged him.

Jag - you only live ONCE  ;)

That's what I'm afraid of Sherif. That experience would probably kill me. {lol}
w

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2007, 11:30:32 AM »
ummm... I don't think my heart is the anatomical part thats doing the leading right now {blush}

Speaking of anatomical parts, do you prefer a man's "member" to be of a certain size?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2007, 11:37:39 AM »
Speaking of anatomical parts, do you prefer a man's "member" to be of a certain size?

yes, large enough that I don't have to pull out a magnifying glass to see it,
...and small enough so that it doesn't kill me, or make me scream in terror, and run away.
w

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2007, 02:23:02 PM »

:o  How did they ever manage to get through their lines?! That's distracting.
I don't care how much of a pro you are, that's gotta throw you.

You were on Naked news? What episodes?

I am not sure which ones...I had to sign a waiver though..

Will you join me over at Hanlans beach next summer  :o
K

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2007, 07:47:19 PM »
I am not sure which ones...I had to sign a waiver though..

Will you join me over at Hanlans beach next summer  :o

Only if I could be like Beyonce and keep the clothes on.   ;)

ps: If I do ever find myself on Toronto Island on a Wednesday, ...and happen to see a guy casually coming out of the water, ummm... over-extended, ...I'll know who you are won't I?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2007, 10:06:40 PM »
Head's Up Board_Sherif   ...there's a legal flashing opportunity coming your way soon   :D

Dozens pose naked for photo shoot
along St. John's, N.L., waterfront

Sat Dec 15, 2:40 PM

By Tara Brautigam, The Canadian Press

ST. JOHN'S, N.L. - For most, standing naked facing the North Atlantic in the middle of December would be cruel and unusual punishment.

But for about 50 brave Newfoundlanders, baring it all for the cameras along the St. John's waterfront at the crack of dawn Saturday was an opportunity they couldn't resist.

"It's such a strange and interesting event," said 20-year-old Beth Fagan, an English student at Memorial University.

"How many times do you get to be naked in public in St. John's and not get arrested or molested?"

The unusual photo shoot, arranged by actor-director Mary Walsh, was intended to show people in their natural form without the riches and luxuries that separate them.

Walsh did not appear in the buff, but she said there was "a certain egalitarianism to us all being together."

"It's sort of like the Garden of Eden, but colder than I think it was in the Garden of Eden," said the Newfoundland comic, laughing.

The volunteers, from different walks of life, were arranged by height and stood with their derrieres cheek to cheek facing Signal Hill as the sun rose over the Narrows.

The temperature at the time was about -10 C, with the wind chill making it feel like -15 C. They wore boots, some wore toques - but little else.

"Halfway through I really started shivering almost uncontrollably for a few seconds," said Mike Flaherty, a 29-year-old artist.

"I really had to concentrate and just think, 'Don't shiver too much."'

The fierce winds and sub-zero temperatures that accompanied them didn't bother Chrissy Vincent, 24.

"(It was) not as cold as I thought it would be," said Vincent, who's pursuing a master's degree in psychology at Memorial University.

"It was a little chilly but liberating."

Bill Coultas said he couldn't miss the opportunity to take part in the wacky event.

"When Mary gets something on the go, you just like to be a part of it," the 60-year-old said.

But before the event, Walsh said she drew the ire of some residents.

"There was an enormous amount of hurdles to jump in order to do it, which was strange, because you'd think you can just dart down here, strip your clothes off and take a picture, but you can't," she said.

"People went, 'What are they doing? You can't do that.' It's against the law to be naked in Newfoundland apparently."

Walsh said she was inspired by the work of Spencer Tunick, a New York photographer who's famous for arranging large-scale pictures of people naked in public settings around the world.

She is planning to arrange similar photo shoots across the country, including stops in Vancouver, Calgary, Iqaluit, Nunavut and Toronto's Bay Street.

--
Catch the video here...
w

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 02:07:51 AM »
I live in the Netherlands. Every two months or so I visit a sauna. These sauna's are very luxurious places, good for the body and the mind. Of course, men and women of all ages are naked, and it's very peaceful and relaxing to be there. All you need is a big towel, slippers, and a bathrobe. Nudity isn't a big deal to me in places like this, or a nude beach, which I've visited a few times in my life.

An example of a sauna I like to visit:

http://www.zwaluwhoeve.nl/homefilm.php#  (click videofilm)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 09:47:58 AM »

Only if I could be like Beyonce and keep the clothes on.   ;)

Lots of females keep their clothes on and just go to see "cock", so you would be in good company  ;)
K

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 11:54:49 PM »
Update:

Ok, I gave in to temptation, ...and went to look him up on classmates.com. He wasn't registered. Phew!

I did see some other interesting stuff though. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
w

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 10:27:52 AM »
Update:

Ok, I gave in to temptation, ...and went to look him up on classmates.com. He wasn't registered. Phew!

I did see some other interesting stuff though. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Keep searching. You're not getting away with only checking classmates.com.

Phew!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 11:07:02 AM »
Keep searching. You're not getting away with only checking classmates.com.

Phew!

{lol}
w