Author Topic: Robby Robinson... strange bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...  (Read 30523 times)

Moosejay

Robby Robinson... strange bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...
« on: December 13, 2007, 11:21:57 PM »
I thought his mental lethargy was an act.

I had hired Robby two times to guest pose at shows I have held here on the east coast, and I could regale you all with many stories related to this post's topic.

As I was driving him back to the airport, we were already pressed for time (due to him dragging his butt around and packing his stuff for seemingfly an etermity).

On the highway and with him in the back seat, he requested that we stop so he could relieve himself.

I told him, politely, that it'd be best that we wait unbtil the airport, did not want to hit traffic, we were late, etc.

Well, it was not long before he started huffing a puffing and sighing loudly.

Hinting...you know...so that I'd know that he had to take some col,ossal piss or something.

Well, he kept going on like this for a while.

Finally, i had to stop for the poor guy at a rest stop.

However, before i would electronically unlock the door, I leaned over the seat, looked him in the eye, and said, "Robby, if you are slow, you will miss your plane, and I will leave you at the airport.

And there went my "Childhood idol"...running through the airport, like OJ in those old Hertz commercials.

Herte's a better one:

He calls me and me and one of my judges for the show, who actually happens to be a lawyer:

Robby: "Hey man...you got any insulin, man?"

Me: ":Come again?"

RR: "You know, man. Insulin. And syringes..."

Me: "Ummm...errr...who IS THIS??!! Goodbye...I am hanging up!!!

I knew it was him. The bonehead calls me on a F-----g cell phone to ask for drugs (which I don't sell, give away, have, or anything like that).

To this day, I angrily think..."Rank and file, card-carrying member of 'Dumbasses, Incorporated' ".

My lawyer friend wanted to break his neck after receiving a similar call.

Anyone have comparable stories involving this "legend" or others?

Mike 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
RON, TAKE ROBBY'S FUCKING PICTURES OFF GETBIG.  >:(
Bodybuilding Pro.com

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
He asked you for insulin and a syringe and you were worried? OK... carry on soldier.

PS. You might want to edit your original post and remove the words "insulin" and "syringe." The DEA may be watching this website.
a

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro

I had hired Robby two times to guest pose at shows I have held here on the east coast, and I could regale you all with many stories related to this post's topic.

As I was driving him back to the airport, we were already pressed for time (due to him dragging his butt around and packing his stuff for seemingfly an etermity).

On the highway and with him in the back seat, he requested that we stop so he could relieve himself.

I told him, politely, that it'd be best that we wait unbtil the airport, did not want to hit traffic, we were late, etc.

Hinting...you know...so that I'd know that he had to take some col,ossal piss or something.

However, before i would electronically unlock the door, I leaned over the seat, looked him in the eye, and said, "Robby, if you are slow, you will miss your plane, and I will leave you at the airport.

And there went my "Childhood idol"...running through the airport, like OJ in those old Hertz commercials.

Herte's a better one:

He calls me and me and one of my judges for the show, who actually happens to be a lawyer:

I knew it was him. The bonehead calls me on a F-----g cell phone to ask for drugs (which I don't sell, give away, have, or anything like that).

To this day, I angrily think..."Rank and file, card-carrying member of 'Dumbasses, Incorporated' ".

Mike 

Hi Joe Weider

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest

Herte's a better one:

Mike 

I doubt this to be true and you should know that Robby is VERY savvy with the legal side of protecting his name and image - You shouldn't have stated this as fact. I expect Robby's lawyers will be in touch!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Wasn't he booted out of Gold's Venice for stealing?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
I always thought Robbie peaked when he was on the little rascals...Everything after that just never could compare...

Trev

• Getbig IV
Robby Robinson was and is one of the true legends of Bodybuilding and had a physique that was easily in the top 3 of all time. Considering the incredible shape he is STILL in at 61 years of age, I very much doubt that he ever took insulin OR very much of anything else.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Robby Robinson was and is one of the true legends of Bodybuilding and had a physique that was easily in the top 3 of all time. Considering the incredible shape he is STILL in at 61 years of age, I very much doubt that he ever took insulin OR very much of anything else.

Probably quite the opposite. Gear (not insulin and stuff though) can almost be described as beneficial for you when you get old.
No doubt about it...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Considering the incredible shape he is STILL in at 61 years of age, I very much doubt that he ever took insulin OR very much of anything else.
Joe Marino is going to freak when he hears Robbie used insulin!  :D

I remember years ago when he worked with Trevor Smith. Trevor's recommendation of 500mg of Dbol was a little too much even for Robbie! Anyone remember that meltdown? :D

Trev

• Getbig IV
Probably quite the opposite. Gear (not insulin and stuff though) can almost be described as beneficial for you when you get old.
On his forum Robby states that he is completely natural now and his physique reflects it. He is very muscular and tight at approx 200-205 pounds max. He seems like a very honest and intelligent guy, so ....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
On his forum Robby states that he is completely natural now and his physique reflects it. He is very muscular and tight at approx 200-205 pounds max. He seems like a very honest and intelligent guy, so ....
I believe it's more like 180 nowadays..tops...that was the weight he competed at I believe.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I believe it's more like 180 nowadays..tops...that was the weight he competed at I believe.

Certainly looks stupid.
No doubt about it...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
LOL, don't tell me you seriously believe this? If he still takes off his shirt he still juices.

Monster81

• Getbig IV

Herte's a better one:

Mike 

SHUT THE FVCK UP U LIL PENNISPUFFER LIER

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
SHUT THE FVCK UP U LIL PENNISPUFFER LIER

Calm down Robby.
No doubt about it...

Trev

• Getbig IV
LOL, don't tell me you seriously believe this? If he still takes off his shirt he still juices.
Have you seen the pics? Dude is in great shape but not big at all - Considering the base he's established over 30/40 years of training Id say he's natural now.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Have you seen the pics? Dude is in great shape but not big at all - Considering the base he's established over 30/40 years of training Id say he's natural now.
Link or post the pics please.

If he's juiced for 40 years there's no getting off now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Robby never competed at 180 .  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Robby never competed at 180 .  ::)
He is 180 in the pic.....he competed at 200 plus...read again my post , maybe you will comprehend better.

Trev

• Getbig IV
Link or post the pics please.

If he's juiced for 40 years there's no getting off now.
What??!!

Check it out ...  http://robbyrobinson.net/robby-robinson-home.htm

Trev

• Getbig IV
Thatvlink is actually him competing - Thought it was a clip from his new DVD, where he is 180!! He had it removed from Youtube!! If you look in his store there are pics of him in sweats at 180.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Goodrum is going to have a field day with this one.  He is going to be on the phone all day,

Trev

• Getbig IV
Goodrum is going to have a field day with this one.  He is going to be on the phone all day,
;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
What??!!

Check it out ...  http://robbyrobinson.net/robby-robinson-home.htm
Can't find the pics there. The blog link doesn't work.

He is a 61 year old man who has juiced for decades. Do you think he could maintain any type of physique without hormones?