Author Topic: 2 or more cc injections  (Read 3751 times)

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
2 or more cc injections
« on: December 14, 2007, 11:18:23 AM »
Where all can you do 2cc injections? The reason I ask is I watched a friend of mine put 2cc in his delt. 1cc of test e and 1eq. I asked him if it gets sore and he said no! I would figure delts would be to small of a muscle to handle a 2cc injection, but maybe i'm wrong.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: 2 or more cc injections
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 11:25:20 AM »
Where all can you do 2cc injections? The reason I ask is I watched a friend of mine put 2cc in his delt. 1cc of test e and 1eq. I asked him if it gets sore and he said no! I would figure delts would be to small of a muscle to handle a 2cc injection, but maybe i'm wrong.

Should be fine but I prefer to do 1cc for delts, just me.

The ventrigluteal (?sp) (hip) site or your ass can hold 2cc easy. Some guys love the ventrigluteal shot.....

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 11:52:45 AM »
your delts should be able to hold 2cc easy! 2cc is not that much!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 12:48:48 PM »
man up and hit it. no really 2ml (2 cc) in the delt is not a big deal. more than that could be, but i know big dudes that say, "if im pinning im doing 3cc of something".

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 01:18:28 PM »
that's the old Joe Meeko line, "never waste a syringe", i wouldn't put over 2cc's anywhere but the glutes.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 01:20:55 PM »
hahaha yeah, this one monster dude would hit bis, tris, delts, all of it. that would be a good t-shirt for the arnold, "never waste a syringe".

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 01:31:37 PM »
I personally will do 2ccs anywhere (I don't inject bis or calves at all). I will do 3cc in glutes, tris, or quads (I rarely hit legs).  I don't often inject 3ccs at a time though, even when taking enanthate, deca, or EQ I split them up quite a bit throughout the week.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 01:36:50 PM »
This one SquadY?
"If it holds 3cc it were meant to be filled with 3cc, never waste a syringe..."

And... "Them $19.99 plastic Barbell sets should include Dbol and Deca..."

3cc? Legs or hips & ass  unless you got some mellon shoulders.
If a Medium/ Small dude hits 3cc in delts, better give them 10-14 days off till next use IMO.

Search that medical link here up for ventroglute.... I could put 5-6cc there and Im not monster.....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
I regularly put 2.5-3 ml in the medial delt.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2007, 01:47:57 PM »
I regularly put 2.5-3 ml in the medial delt.

How long you wait then man?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2007, 01:49:55 PM »
How long you wait then man?

?  Not sure what you mean bro.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2007, 01:51:05 PM »
?  Not sure what you mean bro.

Time till ya shoot that same spot again...?  week? 10 days?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2007, 02:06:13 PM »
Time till ya shoot that same spot again...?  week? 10 days?

A week.  I rotate 4 spots.  would like to get 2 more.  have a hard time dealing with quad shots, but will probally give it a go this winter.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2007, 04:13:37 PM »
A week.  I rotate 4 spots.  would like to get 2 more.  have a hard time dealing with quad shots, but will probally give it a go this winter.

C'mon Luv, quads are one of the best, left, right, there is your two new spots!!

Next step will be pecs for both of us  :-\

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2007, 04:49:08 PM »
C'mon Luv, quads are one of the best, left, right, there is your two new spots!!

Yes they are a good option and i have pinned them a fair amount but all too often I get major swelling and soreness.  Sometimes its OK others can hardly walk for a week.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 01:03:56 PM »
2/3 cc shoudn't give any problem. However, if it's winny depot/test. prop you better get ready for some pain! Better to inject with a slin needle in that case (25g)

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 01:16:49 PM »

You are absolutely correct I love pinning my quads. Delts are probably my favorite, but quads are definitely second. Ive only had one really painful shot that made my knee pretty stiff. I am not sure what caused it as there was no redness, heat, or swelling. Im thinking maybe I was just close to a nerve. I would have thought I would have felt that going in, but did not feel it until the next day!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 01:21:31 PM »
it's all relative to how big you are. i've done 3cc in my quads, delts, glutes, and hips with no problems. when i first started using AAS i only did 2cc injections at the most.

i know guys who have done 6cc in their quads... :o

8)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 03:20:40 PM »

i know guys who have done 6cc in their quads... :o

8)

damn.  must be some monster legs

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 03:30:35 PM »
Anyone pin their lats? I never have, but seems like a good spot and it would obviously be able to hold a lot since it's a big muscle. Yes, I would need someone to do that for me, which is not a problem, so may give that a go here for a while. My delts need a break ASAP...at least I think they do based on the way it feels these days when I pin there...doesn't feel right if you know what I mean.

On the threads main topic, yes, 2cc in the delts is no problem...I've done 3cc many times problem free.

L2H, bro, I feel you on those quad shots...brutal IMO...I think it's time for the almighty L2H to start pinning those pecs...should be a breeze for those pecs you got.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 05:54:52 PM »
Anyone pin their lats? I never have, but seems like a good spot and it would obviously be able to hold a lot since it's a big muscle. Yes, I would need someone to do that for me, which is not a problem, so may give that a go here for a while. My delts need a break ASAP...at least I think they do based on the way it feels these days when I pin there...doesn't feel right if you know what I mean.

On the threads main topic, yes, 2cc in the delts is no problem...I've done 3cc many times problem free.

L2H, bro, I feel you on those quad shots...brutal IMO...I think it's time for the almighty L2H to start pinning those pecs...should be a breeze for those pecs you got.

LOL,You know Im thinking about it, last cycle i used primarily my delts and glutes and feel they were overused.  I hit my quads from time to time.  I agree lats would be a good choice also.  Gotta have a lot of spots for the long cycles, especially if using short ester stuff like tren ace, prop or winny.

You see slamming big doses is no problem when you got cannonball delts about the size of my head.  Ba ba BOOOOOOOM! Bitches.  ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 06:05:08 PM »
LOL,You know Im thinking about it, last cycle i used primarily my delts and glutes and feel they were overused.  I hit my quads from time to time.  I agree lats would be a good choice also.  Gotta have a lot of spots for the long cycles, especially if using short ester stuff like tren ace, prop or winny.

You see slamming big doses is no problem when you got cannonball delts about the size of my head.  Ba ba BOOOOOOOM! Bitches.  ;D

If you do, then I must as well...don't want to be the only pussy that does not pin the pecs!  :D

I would love to hit the lats but would need to talk my girl into that site as well. She is already hesitant about the tris!

Nice pic, you are brave but probably safe on this board!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 06:54:58 PM »

;D

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 09:11:44 PM »
im telling you guys quads are not bad at all.  Locate the middle spot between your waist and knee, then go in the outer part of the quad.  23gauge 1inch pin.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2007, 04:54:31 AM »
It seems very individual. I can hit right, but left kills me every time.