Author Topic: HAHAHA, OH BROTHER, ACCORDING TO ESPN LEGAL ANALYST THERE'S STEROIDS THAT...  (Read 3545 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
I've been arguing with these twats on espn.com all day about this. According to the general public, Alzado died of steroids and highschool athletes that use them are destined for suicide. When you give them logical points, they scoff and call you crazy. To me it seems that the baseball media is trying to throw this under the rug though, they sure are changing the subject quick.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I've been arguing with these twats on espn.com all day about this. According to the general public, Alzado died of steroids and highschool athletes that use them are destined for suicide. When you give them logical points, they scoff and call you crazy. To me it seems that the baseball media is trying to throw this under the rug though, they sure are changing the subject quick.
hahaha, almost everyone in LA knows what Alzado died from and it wasn't steroids. :o

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
hahaha, almost everyone in LA knows what Alzado died from and it wasn't steroids. :o

I brought up that point as well and even linked it to a youtube commentary by REAL SPORTS with Bryant Gumbel where his own Dr. says he didn't die of steroids, and they still were adamently against everything I said.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I brought up that point as well and even linked it to a youtube commentary by REAL SPORTS with Bryant Gumbel where his own Dr. says he didn't die of steroids, and they still were adamently against everything I said.
did you tell them what he REALLY died from?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Two guys in the gym today:

Guy 1: "I'm not saying he's on juice but he's on some supplements."

Guy 2: "Like some creatine?  Must be some good stuff."

Guy 1: "Yeah."

Tyler Wooten's parents should be partly to blame.  They tote around pictures of their dead son who was obviously insecure and had mental problems he and they didn't address.  Take out the AAS and you still have an insecure kid who wanted to be noticed.  Hell, that's the average c unt who gets a boob job yet AAS are a plague upon mankind.  Oh brother. 
Squishy face retard

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
did you tell them what he REALLY died from?

I told them their were two ways of thinking on his death, either from that Jakobs Crutchzfield disease(spelling way off but you know what I mean) or extracarricular activity with other men, and they didn't want to hear it. :'(

slayer

• Getbig IV
oh brother ,
 squadfodder posting on a friday night with the boys, some things never change!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Two guys in the gym today:

Guy 1: "I'm not saying he's on juice but he's on some supplements."

Guy 2: "Like some creatine?  Must be some good stuff."

Guy 1: "Yeah."

Tyler Wooten's parents should be partly to blame.  They tote around pictures of their dead son who was obviously insecure and had mental problems he and they didn't address.  Take out the AAS and you still have an insecure kid who wanted to be noticed.  Hell, that's the average c unt who gets a boob job yet AAS are a plague upon mankind.  Oh brother. 

One dude told me his buddy in highschool killed himself after a cycle. I told him I'm sorry, but kids got so many emotional problems these days and what if he had gotten drunk and killed himself, would he want alcohol pulled from the shelves. Of course, then I was called cruel and crazy. I was basiclly melting down over there all day ;D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

Wasn't Alzado VG'ing (Vince Goodrum) dicks like cigarettes?

Jason

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Wasn't Alzado VG'ing (Vince Goodrum) dicks like cigarettes?

Jason
you got it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
you got it.

Everyone around Gold's knows what it was... It's not even a secret.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Yeah I always heard it was AIDS but nener knew it was analy inflicted...I thought he was straight.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
"help with recovery and ones that turn you into Godzilla, i don't have a problem with the first one". ::)

Where can I get the second kind?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Where can I get the second kind?
MattC u crack me up in an unsual way  ;D
follow the arrows

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Guy at my gym has put on 15lbs and is benching 4 a side all of a sudden, says its since he started taking N Large 2!!!  ::)

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
Guy at my gym has put on 15lbs and is benching 4 a side all of a sudden, says its since he started taking N Large 2!!!  ::)

N LARGE 2 IS SOME POTENT STUFF
genetic phenom

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
billy guns used gear too.
Is that what you call it? Billy Gunns used plain olive oil. That mofo got taken to the hole by his NYC connections. Someone made off with some profit.

I always notice when gear is having the spotlight in the media in a negative way more and more people come out of the woodwork "looking to pick something up".

I also know that GNC gets a surge in buisness when there are steroid news in the media demonizing them. The 18yr olds rush in to buy either creatine products or 'pro-testosterone' products.
?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
They go into the category of "AssHat" instantly...

Everyone fucking yahoo in front of a camera is having their say about steroids, except the people who actually have used them.

They all need to STFU.

KEvin NAsh (Diesel) went on i think Hannity and Combs and he let them know who was who and what was what about Steroids and they cut him off. He was the most Qualified on the subject they had ever interviewed

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
If your educated and informed about the consequences of steroids then its a personel choice no politician has the right to tell you shit, what scares me is non steroid drugs Slin,IGF,HGH but if your educated you can make that choice.
What give steroids a bad name are wankers who are not imformed usually young guys (teenagers)
Arnold For President 2012.2016