Author Topic: HYPEREMIA ADVANTAGE - KNS SUPPLEMENTS  (Read 32607 times)

biceps

• Getbig III
Re: HYPEREMIA ADVANTAGE - KNS SUPPLEMENTS
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2007, 09:18:05 AM »
If the molecular weight is smaller than 10.000 Daltons it will pas true the digesting system very quik (to the small intestine )and will enter in the blood stream immediately.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2007, 10:44:39 AM »

MILOS, ID LIKE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON ACTIVE RECOVERY
Since you state that nutrient rich blood flow is optimal for muscle growth when blood flow is maximal to the muscles, do you incorporate a few light, high rep sets for the same muscle group just trained the following day?  I would assume this would have to be an easily/quickly digested and specific nutrient enriched meal such as egg whites and a fast carb source with the possible addition or even replacement with a protein shake with your supplements.

If I may interject.  ;D I would assume since your muscle are already in a state of recovery similar to a type of injury (actually very similar) that extra blood is already in the muscle similar to "swelling" from the workout (injury) done the day before.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2007, 10:58:12 AM »
Hard but NOT impossible.

Especially if you let me do FREE SEMINAR to YOUR CLIENTS with you by my side (I am serious - we could do TOGETHER...and I could analyze each and every of your client WITH YOU - and than we could both give them our point of view and opinions...

And initial seminar COULD be at your place too...

I would like to see HOW MANY of your clients (YOU INCLUDED) have any QUESTIONS about what I wrote here (HYPEREMIA ADVANTAGE ARTICLE)...?
This is an absolutely fair offer, I would be surprised if Joseph didn't take advantage of it.

Then again how many of his 70 clients would possibly leave and go for Milos' style instead ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2007, 12:15:45 PM »
HI Milos

thanks Million for the explanation of such thing like that. i still remeber one guy say about you .. " if we live in a world without people like you.. we wil stay in Stone Age "

sorry if there is any mistake. its my second language.

Milos, your great really.

:)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2007, 12:37:14 PM »
Here is MILOS (KNS) HYPEREMIA ADVANTAGE in short:

Average male has 5 liters of blood (females have about 4)...At rest that blood is distributed throughout the body and follows certain path - normally supplying the body with physiological order of importance (what is needed the most is being on higher list of physiological priorities)...and simply organs and other tissues take preference over the skeletal muscle AT REST...

So, when body is NOT physical (when we are resting) about 12-18% of total blood goes to our muscles and the rest is distributed ELSEWHERE (as I said - according to physiological importance at that moment)...
Also, note that this 5 liters of blood are circulating quite slowly...

Well, when we start being more physically active...we start "moving" and using our "motors" ( read: MUSCLES) - our hearts start pumping a bit faster and as a result - blood start circulating that much faster and somewhat different...No longer certain organs, systems or tissues prevail in "need for blood" internal physiological war body is having on a daily bases...

Now body faces extreme shock - WEIGHT RESISTANCE TRAINING and should I say: INTENSE KIND of weight training only BODYBUILDING could create...and as a result OUR MUSCLES start winning the war and getting high on the list of "physiological importance for blood" list...

More and more blood follow the path to OUR MUSCLES!! Each muscle contraction, every rep, every set and every exercise increases the need for blood...Higher the intensity - higher the blood flow...
NEW #1 - PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPORTANCE winer is certainly SKELETAL MUSCLE AT WORK and soon we have MAJOR BLOOD FLOW into the area of our body which is engaged the most = OUR MUSCLES!!!

Well, as science has discovered: HYPEREMIA (INCREASED BLOOD FLOW TO THE PART OF THE BODY...in this instance OUR MUSCLES) reaches incredible 80% blood flow to the muscle with up to 20 times faster circulation!!!

PLEASE PEOPLE - FOCUS ON THIS!!!

If you want to deliver something to your muscles WHEN DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST TIME?

Before training when only 15 % of the blood is in the muscle?
After the training when blood is leaving your muscles...or MAYBE (???)

DURING THE TRAINING - when up to 80% of the BLOOD is...where...???

Oh - IN EXACT MUSCLE YOU ARE TRYING TO BUILD and doing all your heavy lifting for...day after day, week after week...month after month...should i even say - year after year...or for some even decade after decade - with MEDIOCRE results at best!

So, don't you think that IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY ACCOMPLISH when you have 80% of your blood in exact muscles you are trying to build and YOU ACT UPON IT - you would possibly IMPROVE like never before (or like all the athletes I am preparing who keep shocking the world with FAST IMPROVEMENTS)?

If you PREPARE your blood correctly (sound diet plan in general + 30 minutes BEFORE training knowing WHICH NUTRIENTS TO TAKE that will in synergy with YOUR WORKOUT DRINK insure that YOUR BLOOD IS ANABOLIC/ANTI-CATABOLIC BOMB - filled with maximal amount of anabolic and anti-catabolic nutrients as well as TIMELY RELEASED anabolic and anti-catabolic hormones...What do you think WILL HAPPEN?

Especially IF YOU TRAIN in this GIANT SETS FASHION where you fly from one exercise to the next, changing numerous training variables, performing mixture of lifts, using various grips, angles, tempo...repetition protocols, speeds...etc?

Well, you guessed it - YOU GET MR. OLYMPIA IN A MAKING...

I will only say this once: DON'T SEND EMPTY BLOOD TO YOUR MUSCLES AT WORK...YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME!!!

Would you want to send FED-EX, Airmail envelope to someone as the best and fastest way of 'sending' the envelope?

Well, PLEASE - do not send EMPTY ENVELOPE - you are paying HIGH PRICE for: NOTHING!!!

Make sure you stuff the envelope...and at the same time understand that IF YOU ARE SENDING EMPTY BLOOD to the muscle (your best friend who is anxiously awaiting to OPEN your gift envelope) - you are doing the same thing!

For "stuffing" your muscle envelope go to:

www.koloseum.com

For special (30%) discount - type this code: SMNR

welcome to intro physiology, did you discover something? science has known about this for years.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2007, 01:01:37 PM »
haha   
accomplishment  :)
listen...I don't know who you are but the guy in the pic is ionut iana...a romanian bodybuilder...nice trying to pass as someone else here  ;) ..you're busted ...iana cannot type like u do in english...plus i'll ask u 2-3 questions you wouldn't be able to answer unless u were him ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2007, 01:02:21 PM »
listen...I don't know who you are but the guy in the pic is ionut iana...a romanian bodybuilder...nice trying to pass as someone else here  ;) ..you're busted ...iana cannot type like u do in english...plus i'll ask u 2-3 questions you wouldn't be able to answer unless u were him ;)

HAHAHA OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

bron_in_88

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2007, 01:06:12 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA, as i said before   
keep trying   ::)
All of you are so dellusional its ridiculous to say the least

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2007, 01:08:19 PM »

You got outed, dipshit.  At least man up to it, delete your account and start again. ;)

bron_in_88

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2007, 01:11:19 PM »
You got outed, dipshit.  At least man up to it, delete your account and start again. ;)
Pathetic attempts, just like your e-mail...
Poor little boy

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2007, 01:12:40 PM »
ai supt-o in direct ;) ...by the way...ask yourself how do I have pics of  " you " that u never posted ? :D...

..oh...u forgot one thing...I'm a romanian bodybuilder just like iana ...I even know the gym he trains at....sorry..but u shoud just admit it.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2007, 01:13:48 PM »
I still can't get over a 19 year old juicing to the gills just to be a "big" guy.  Epic eurotrash and having no patience to make gains naturally ::)

Is he Sevastese's protégé? Can we expect to be littered with gay pictures anytime soon?

bron_in_88

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2007, 01:14:12 PM »
ai supt-o in direct ;) ...by the way...ask yourself how do I have pics of  " you " that u never posted ? :D
ahahahahahahhahaha
i posted that big boy - thats how   ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2007, 01:15:09 PM »
Is he Sevastese's protégé? Can we expect to be littered with gay pictures anytime soon?

I don't know, but sevastase just owned the shit out of this punk noob "bron" ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2007, 01:15:58 PM »
ahahahahahahhahaha
i posted that big boy - thats how   ::)
say it right now : what's the name of the gym in most of the pics you posted ? see...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2007, 01:17:30 PM »
you don't get it do you ?...the pics he posted belong to a romanian bodybuilder and strongman....Ionut Iana....google the name and you'll see....he does a lot of g4p by the way...

bron_in_88

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2007, 01:18:04 PM »
say it right now : what's the name of the gym in most of the pics you posted ? see...
sav just owned himself, the pic was posted in this actual thread on 2 page  ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2007, 01:18:35 PM »
you don't get it do you ?...the pics he posted belong to a romanian bodybuilder and strongman....Ionut Iana....google the name and you'll see....he does a lot of g4p by the way...

Well done, sev.  This is a devastating owning of a noob who is obviously a tiny, skinny geek, otherwise he wouldn't post pics of someone else and pass them off as himself. ::)

bron_in_88

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2007, 01:18:46 PM »
sure big boy   ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2007, 01:18:54 PM »
ahahahahahahhahaha
i posted that big boy - thats how   ::)

Epic pretending to someone else at 19  ::)

Delete your accont, son.

hahaha, you exposed the bastard. Good work.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2007, 01:19:27 PM »
sav just owned himself, the pic was posted in this actual thread on 2 page  ::)

Answer his questions "big boy"  While you're at it, why don't you answer a few questions in the Romanian language?  Shouldn't be a problem for you if you're the real deal. ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2007, 01:21:15 PM »

bron_in_88

• Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2007, 01:21:54 PM »
I actually thought it was your gimmick but good post.  This guy owned himself by being a lame gimmick and by searching for Euro G4P BBers.
ahahahahhahahahahha   keep 'em coming boys
You are as delusional as the day is long

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2007, 01:22:47 PM »
here...I'll clear it for everyone else..u got 200 pages with the real Iana...;) http://www.topculturism.ro/discutii/viewtopic.php?t=414&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

HAHAHAHA OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Watch this noob "bron" try to keep up the act even though "he" has been caught red-handed and exposed for being a weak skinny pussy who has to pass off other people's pics as himself.

bron_in_88

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2007, 01:24:40 PM »
HAHAHAHA OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Watch this noob "bron" try to keep up the act even though "he" has been caught red-handed and exposed for being a weak skinny pussy who has to pass off other people's pics as himself.
yeah exposed   ::) ::) ::)
keep trying big boy