Author Topic: Should a former 'wild woman' reveal her secret?  (Read 10008 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Should a former 'wild woman' reveal her secret?
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 08:28:04 AM »
So you gals feel he's deceitful POS because he won't tell his wife-to-be that he slept with one of her friends (when they weren't together)? Come on. To all you guys & gals who are attached: Does your partner know everyone you were with before you guys were together?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 08:33:31 AM »
I said I DON'T AGREE he is a deceitful POS, I can understand his reasoning behind it.   I still feel she should be told so later on when she finds out the situation isn't made worse because she feels like they kept it from her. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 08:42:17 AM »
I said I DON'T AGREE he is a deceitful POS, I can understand his reasoning behind it.   I still feel she should be told so later on when she finds out the situation isn't made worse because she feels like they kept it from her. 

My bad. I sometimes miss things hey, I'm trying to post, read, & work (actually at work) at the same time. Sometimes I miss things  ;D. I just don't get it. I guess maybe I've been burned & burned people by trying to "confess".

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2007, 10:59:57 AM »
My bad. I sometimes miss things hey, I'm trying to post, read, & work (actually at work) at the same time. Sometimes I miss things  ;D. I just don't get it. I guess maybe I've been burned & burned people by trying to "confess".

ok   :)

I would only confess if I was put in a situation like this.  Otherwise don't ask, don't tell.

As a guy if one of your friends had "dated" the girl you were involved with, you wouldn't want either one to tell you?   If not, if you found out later on and you two had been in a serious relationship for some time you wouldn't feel like they had this secret behind your back?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2007, 11:12:06 AM »
I don't agree that the guy is a deceitful POS, I can understand him not wanting to mess up what he has with her over something from his past.  But if they are going to have a long term relationship chances are the girl will find out.  I would be pretty pissed off to find out a year later that my bf (or now fiance) had a thing with one of my friends and I was totally clueless every time we all got together. Or if other people knew and I was the only one in the room who didn't. Don't play me for stupid.  >:( 

If he really is "the one" then she will get over it, because his past has nothing to do with her.

~flower~

I completely understand as well, ...but his conspiring to keep it from her, is what makes him deceiptful.
w

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 11:14:15 AM »
~flower~

I completely understand as well, ...but his conspiring to keep it from her, is what makes him deceiptful.

well maybe he really really likes her and is afraid of losing her?   ::)

He should still tell her though.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 11:18:40 AM »
well maybe he really really likes her and is afraid of losing her?   ::)

He should still tell her though.

That's what makes him also an idiot. He's gonna lose her for sure now when she finds out, ...and she will
w