Author Topic: FAVRE  (Read 4773 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
FAVRE
« on: December 16, 2007, 12:30:14 PM »

#1 all-time

This impacts me personally as many of those yards have been as a starter for my fantasy team over the years. 

;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: FAVRE
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 12:30:42 PM »
my Rams are hanging with them today.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 12:32:49 PM »

I can't complain at all about SJax's effort today, but because my WRs aren't doing jack shit, I need him to give me about 7-8 points more, if possible.

It's the playoffs!!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
#1 all-time

This impacts me personally as many of those yards have been as a starter for my fantasy team over the years. 

;D
hard to argue against him..........

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »

Rams are falling apart now!!!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 12:35:04 PM »

Wheels have come completely off the bus. 

The ticker is showing Baltimore and Miami in a 13-13 tie!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 12:35:52 PM »
wish i could see it, my piece of shit satellite is out.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 12:37:32 PM »
The ticker is showing Baltimore and Miami in a 13-13 tie!

As Rome would say to the Dolphins:

"Have some pride and just quit.  Don't ruin my dreams of an 0-16 season."

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 12:49:27 PM »
#1 all-time

in most interceptions thrown

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 12:51:43 PM »
in most interceptions thrown
I'm sure all his other records, millions of dollars and loving family are nothing compared you big man.  Post how you compare.
Squishy face retard

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 12:55:35 PM »
wish i could see it, my piece of shit satellite is out.
too bad you dial up is still working as well as your geroge foreman grill fattie fatttie ten by four can't get thorugh the open door cause of the cock in your mouth and ass! what a queer you are! :P god. it's sad. :-X

cook that cheesesteak sandwhich with our government cheese you fatbrok ass piece of white racist trash filth. :-*

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 01:04:50 PM »
I'm sure all his other records, millions of dollars and loving family are nothing compared you big man.  Post how you compare.

next time you want to talk smack to me, collect your thoughts and type a coherent sentence.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 01:05:55 PM »
next time you want to talk smack to me, collect your thoughts and type a coherent sentence.
sounds pretty coherent to me.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 01:13:06 PM »
sounds pretty coherent to me.

I'm not suprised.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 01:16:46 PM »

They are done.......man, so many people that bet the line on the patriots game are probably happy as shit.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 01:17:43 PM »
Are you serious?

Sees whats yous gotta do is post how yo shit beat his nig ga!  I mean dis nig ga gots a fine ass ho, mad bank and props from his peeps.  What you got foo?

Can you understand that or should I stick with my original post?

The guy will own every passing record and have more to show for it than anyone on this board.  I think I'd sleep sound at night in my big house with my hot wife and be okay with throwing the most interceptions but also the most passing yards and TDs.  I bet you like running QBs huh?
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 01:19:33 PM »
Are you serious?

Sees whats yous gotta do is post how yo shit beat his nig ga!  I mean dis nig ga gots a fine ass ho, mad bank and props from his peeps.  What you got foo?

The guy will own every passing record and have more to show for it than anyone on this board.  I think I'd sleep sound at night in my big house with my hot wife and be okay with throwing the most interceptions but also the most passing yards and TDs.  I bet you like running QBs huh?
exactly, you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs, i'll take 430 some odd touchdowns and a Super Bowl win with some INT's anyday.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 01:27:25 PM »
Are you serious?

I understand both of your retarded posts.  It's clear that you've developed some kind of man crush on Favre as seen by your hurt feelings when I posted that he is the all time leader in interceptions.  I bet you sported a sweet green bay packers jacket when you were playing doctor with the boys on the playground...otherwise, why such a personal reaction?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 01:31:21 PM »

Have you seen that guy's avatar.  It's *much* better than Brett's Lombardi Trophy avatar. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 05:59:36 PM »
I understand both of your retarded posts.  It's clear that you've developed some kind of man crush on Favre as seen by your hurt feelings when I posted that he is the all time leader in interceptions.  I bet you sported a sweet green bay packers jacket when you were playing doctor with the boys on the playground...otherwise, why such a personal reaction?
Haha.  Like I thought, nothing to refute the comments.  Dan Marino had less interceptions but never had a Super Bowl ring.  Hmmm, I guess there is a trade off. 

Who is your team?  Let me guess, one with a running QB.

These guys are great BTW:  ::)

Lowest Percentage, Passes Had Intercepted, Career (1,500 attempts)
 2.11      Neil O'Donnell, Pittsburgh, 1991-95; N.Y. Jets, 1996-97; Cincinnati, 1998; Tennessee, 1999-2003 (3,229-68)
2.21    Donovan McNabb, Philadelphia, 1999-2006 (3,259-72)
2.31    Mark Brunell, Green Bay, 1994; Jacksonville, 1995-2003; Washington, 2004-06 (4,594-106)
Squishy face retard

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 06:22:26 PM »
Haha.  Like I thought, nothing to refute the comments.  Dan Marino had less interceptions but never had a Super Bowl ring.  Hmmm, I guess there is a trade off. 

Who is your team?  Let me guess, one with a running QB.

These guys are great BTW:  ::)

Lowest Percentage, Passes Had Intercepted, Career (1,500 attempts)
 2.11      Neil O'Donnell, Pittsburgh, 1991-95; N.Y. Jets, 1996-97; Cincinnati, 1998; Tennessee, 1999-2003 (3,229-68)
2.21    Donovan McNabb, Philadelphia, 1999-2006 (3,259-72)
2.31    Mark Brunell, Green Bay, 1994; Jacksonville, 1995-2003; Washington, 2004-06 (4,594-106)
I'm from Rhode Island.  Patriots are my team...so that would make my QB?........................ ............

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 06:39:50 PM »
I'm from Rhode Island.  Patriots are my team...so that would make my QB?........................ ............
Convenient.  I have nothing but good things to say about Brady so don't instigate a fight on that one.

Least interceptions is not the end all be all of QBs.  McNabb blows and will never have the career numbers of Favre and will likely never have a ring yet his interception stats are good; means nothing.
Squishy face retard

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 06:42:47 PM »
Convenient.  I have nothing but good things to say about Brady so don't instigate a fight on that one.

Least interceptions is not the end all be all of QBs.  McNabb blows and will never have the career numbers of Favre and will likely never have a ring yet his interception stats are good; means nothing.

mcnabb is a piece of shit, I don't understand why people even mention him....the whole QB who can run deal is a good idea that just doesn't work in practice...favre is a legend for his longevity first, he's the cal ripken of football...in terms of pure talent I'd put montana, manning, brady ahead

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 06:51:40 PM »
mcnabb is a piece of shit, I don't understand why people even mention him....the whole QB who can run deal is a good idea that just doesn't work in practice...favre is a legend for his longevity first, he's the cal ripken of football...in terms of pure talent I'd put montana, manning, brady ahead
I'm not big on Manning so I'd drop him and put Brett up there but the other two are solid.  It's funny because Joe M., Tom B. and Brett all were seen as nothing special and weren't the star of their teams but rose to stardom when given the chance.  Aside from Manning having a ring, I'm not overly impressed with him.  I think he truly is one of those players who needs an all-star cast to win.  The Packers are winning this year without a marquee offense like they had in the past and the Pats have played with similar types of teams and won big.  Obviously your team is playing better than mine this year.  Possible Super Bowl?
Squishy face retard

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 06:51:41 AM »
I'm not big on Manning so I'd drop him and put Brett up there but the other two are solid.  It's funny because Joe M., Tom B. and Brett all were seen as nothing special and weren't the star of their teams but rose to stardom when given the chance.  Aside from Manning having a ring, I'm not overly impressed with him.  I think he truly is one of those players who needs an all-star cast to win.  The Packers are winning this year without a marquee offense like they had in the past and the Pats have played with similar types of teams and won big.  Obviously your team is playing better than mine this year.  Possible Super Bowl?
Those are some good points.

Brett never really had a super offense to work with...even in '96.  He had Free, Rison, Chmura, Jackson and Edgar Bennett.  They were good but not comparable to Indy or the Pats today.

This year Brett is doing it with almost all no names.  The only proven offensive commodities are Donald Driver and Koren Robinson.  I think he should be MVP based on that.  Tom Brady as MVP...that's too easy a choice...that's exactly what everybody is expecting.

I think Brady is the best at the moment and I think Montana is the best all-time.