Author Topic: The matrix has you......  (Read 3734 times)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The matrix has you......
« on: December 18, 2007, 08:21:40 AM »

Do not watch this documentary if you do not want to question your reality...This doc can cause a paradigm shift, so ample warning is needed before viewing....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: The matrix has you......
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 08:22:59 AM »
what does this have to do with bodybuilding or lifting?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 08:28:37 AM »
what does this have to do with bodybuilding or lifting?

I'm not even going to look at that cause i'm sure it has nothing to do with bodybuilding.  Where are the mods when we need them. ???

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 08:29:58 AM »
epic waste of space.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 08:34:03 AM »
hey azzhat plug yurself back up to the matrix your ruining it for the rest of us

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 08:41:11 AM »
To keep things bodybuilding

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 08:44:21 AM »
more bodybuilding

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 08:48:32 AM »

Do not watch this documentary if you do not want to question your reality...This doc can cause a paradigm shift, so ample warning is needed before viewing....

What a coincidence. I saw this movie last night. Sorry for the negative responses. I guess when most people come on the boards they're primarily focused on muscle worshipping than discovering the greater reality.

First of all, this film is about the social bureaucratic ELITE in society and how fucking corrupt (and totally psychotic) and power hungry they are, planning for global domination. Total global enslavement under a one world government.

These ideas are not pleasant, they're not meant to be pleasant. It's the bare bone facts and you can ignore them and continue on with your patriotism and continue on believing that you live in a free country when in fact you dont. You're not free, you don't have a voice in the government, you can't make laws, you can't influence society unless you're very very rich, and last but not least, you have owners. They own you.

This is from an essay I wrote on the subject for my english class:

“Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.” We’ve heard this before. We have a whole history of this same thing repeating itself time and time again. It’s an indefinite characteristic of human being. Power will corrupt. So doesn’t it make more sense to watch the rich than worry about immigrants? Shouldn’t we be more concerned with what the elitists are doing with their trillions of dollars in combined wealth than what some passionately pissed off Muslim is doing in response to his homeland’s violent foreign occupation? Only the owners know this truth. It’s called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up and believe what you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
~

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 08:51:37 AM »
What the fuck does THIS have to do with bbing?

HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 08:52:04 AM »

hahahahhaaaa.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 08:53:05 AM »
What a coincidence. I saw this movie last night. Sorry for the negative responses. I guess when most people come on the boards they're primarily focused on muscle worshipping than discovering the greater reality.

First of all, this film is about the social bureaucratic ELITE in society and how fucking corrupt (and totally psychotic) and power hungry they are, planning for global domination. Total global enslavement under a one world government.

These ideas are not pleasant, they're not meant to be pleasant. It's the bare bone facts and you can ignore them and continue on with your patriotism and continue on believing that you live in a free country when in fact you dont. You're not free, you don't have a voice in the government, you can't make laws, you can't influence society unless you're very very rich, and last but not least, you have owners. They own you.

This is from an essay I wrote on the subject for my english class:

“Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.” We’ve heard this before. We have a whole history of this same thing repeating itself time and time again. It’s an indefinite characteristic of human being. Power will corrupt. So doesn’t it make more sense to watch the rich than worry about immigrants? Shouldn’t we be more concerned with what the elitists are doing with their trillions of dollars in combined wealth than what some passionately pissed off Muslim is doing in response to his homeland’s violent foreign occupation? Only the owners know this truth. It’s called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up and believe what you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

are you in esl? I would have given you a A for effort

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 08:53:19 AM »
look at the tranny behind him haha.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 08:54:49 AM »
You don't even need to watch the movie to find these facts. Here's something more entertaining (and under 5 minutes).

George Carlin talking about the real owners of America-
&feature=related
~

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 08:55:15 AM »
I like this elitist view of the future.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 08:55:40 AM »

HAHAHAHAHHAA, WTF is going on with "her' elbow? :o

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 08:56:45 AM »
fuck what a mess.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 08:56:50 AM »
are you in esl? I would have given you a A for effort

Thanks, I got an A+ and my teacher has requested that I read it to the class on the last class of the simester because it was one of the most persuasive essay she ever got.
~

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 08:57:42 AM »
haha look at the dildo in billys hands.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 09:00:28 AM »
haha look at the dildo in billys hands.

hahah, gayer than going onstage oiled up to pose for a plastic trophy.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 09:06:03 AM »
hahah, gayer than going onstage oiled up to pose for a plastic trophy.
hahaha, gayer than juicing and not being able to bench or squat 315.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 09:06:21 AM »

The first few parts were pretty funny. Very fascinating (but not to be taken too seriously), and very appealing for people that thinks everything = black and white.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 09:07:38 AM »
hahaha, gayer than juicing and not being able to bench or squat 315.

gayer than the "woman" behind you being bigger, stronger and leaner.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 09:09:48 AM »
The first few parts were pretty funny. Very fascinating (but not to be taken too seriously), and very appealing for people that thinks everything = black and white.

Thanks for the comment DF, can you explain farther your thoughts on how someone takes this theory is thinking black and white? If you would expand on that line of thinking, thanks....

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 09:13:02 AM »
"That's what the owners count on, the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes every day."

-George Carlin

...And Getbig yet again proves itself to be of no exception...

hope this helps
~

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2007, 09:18:18 AM »
"That's what the owners count on, the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes every day."

-George Carlin

...And Getbig yet again proves itself to be of no exception...

hope this helps

I'm with you...but the truth is, most ppl take what they say on the news as gospel, so it's quite easy to control ppls minds to where you want.
tank u jesus