Author Topic: What did you eat today?  (Read 21288 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #175 on: December 20, 2007, 05:33:42 PM »
I hear you.

I was a vegetarian for a year for that very same reason.

It was difficult to maintain the diet though. I lack the discipline to do it.

I slipped back into my primitive carnivore state.

I'm curious if this was a very recent decision of yours though.

Or have you been vegetarian a long time?

recent decision based on my salmon poisoning

i remeber a friend i knew that worked in new orleans around salmon all the time he said he developed skin rashes all over him from that

well about 2 weeks ago i ate some salmon and had immediate skin reaction on my face so that right there was like a warning sign
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #176 on: December 20, 2007, 06:09:00 PM »
recent decision based on my salmon poisoning

i remeber a friend i knew that worked in new orleans around salmon all the time he said he developed skin rashes all over him from that

well about 2 weeks ago i ate some salmon and had immediate skin reaction on my face so that right there was like a warning sign

Waddy youre the shit bro  8)
Air Falcon

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #177 on: December 20, 2007, 07:17:30 PM »
1 Italian Sandwich on bagel bread.

2 1/2 Peanut Butter Cups.

1 Cream Soda.
☠ Order of Nephilim

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2007, 07:39:16 PM »
I just recently started eating veggies. I will try to eat just fruit and veggies as source of carbs. Actually if you want to lose fat, the best thing you can do is eat veggies. you can eat how much you want, because veggies are negative calories. when you eat 5 cals of vegggies, the body needs 10 cals to digest it. That way you will also speed up your metabolism. I recently had a divorce, had problems loosing fat cause my wife always makes something tasty, but high calorie and fat. Now i can get my discipline ON.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2007, 08:02:49 PM »
I just recently started eating veggies. I will try to eat just fruit and veggies as source of carbs. Actually if you want to lose fat, the best thing you can do is eat veggies. you can eat how much you want, because veggies are negative calories. when you eat 5 cals of vegggies, the body needs 10 cals to digest it. That way you will also speed up your metabolism. I recently had a divorce, had problems loosing fat cause my wife always makes something tasty, but high calorie and fat. Now i can get my discipline ON.

not only that - but the fiber in the food moves it thru you so you don't absorb as many of the calories.  In other words, if you eat a steak alone your body absorbs 300 calories or whatever.  That same steak with a big salad will give you 275 calories.  Fiber scoots it thru you.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2007, 10:06:32 PM »
not only that - but the fiber in the food moves it thru you so you don't absorb as many of the calories.  In other words, if you eat a steak alone your body absorbs 300 calories or whatever.  That same steak with a big salad will give you 275 calories.  Fiber scoots it thru you.

i get your point here, but remember, fibre allows for a more efficient disposal of waste, it doesn't affect the calorie. if it did, the predominantly obese populace of usa would all be drinking fibre rich drinks after their pizza, donut and ice cream snacks.

btw, did you actually research this 25 calorie reducing effect or did you just pluck it from the rectum?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2007, 05:46:58 AM »

veggies sometimes have the opposite effect, but they are the perfect thing for clearing the body and good skin tone

the thing is they slow down the thyroid and the more you eat the more your body will slow down

although the veggies fill you up and you have tons of energy on minimal calories, at first a veggie diet works well but i think one needs to have iodine supplementation if you are going the veggie route
A

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2007, 05:54:03 AM »
hahahaha, you eat that in a day and look like this? you may want to give up bodybuilding and start playing checkers.

what a douchebag...
footloose and fancy free

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2007, 06:15:32 AM »
Last night was penne w/vodka sauce and grilled chicken. :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 21, 2007, 06:19:52 AM »
Last night was penne w/vodka sauce and grilled chicken. :)
Mmmmm  That sounds yummy.

Tomorrow I can have a cheat meal.  I know Michael will want pizza.  I'm thinking.....Chinese!!!!!!!!   ;D
:D Weee

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 21, 2007, 06:56:47 AM »
i get your point here, but remember, fibre allows for a more efficient disposal of waste, it doesn't affect the calorie. if it did, the predominantly obese populace of usa would all be drinking fibre rich drinks after their pizza, donut and ice cream snacks.

btw, did you actually research this 25 calorie reducing effect or did you just pluck it from the rectum?

I plucked that number.  But if eating a large amount of fiber with a meal means you'll only digest 999 of 1000 calories, then I'm correct on this one.

Can some of our nutritition experts chime in - does consuming fiber with food reduce the % of calories you absorb from that food?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 21, 2007, 06:58:33 AM »
Tomorrow I can have a cheat meal.  I know Michael will want pizza.  I'm thinking.....Chinese!!!!!!!!   ;D

If you give Mike his pizza maybe Mike will tell ya "me love you long time."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 21, 2007, 06:59:03 AM »
Mmmmm  That sounds yummy.

I discovered a new restaurant called Chicken Pollo.  It's mostly health food.  I got a chicken caesar sandwich yesterday with black beans & rice and a water for $5.99.  I don't know if they have them on your coast of FL, but it's by far the best FF restaurant I've found.

joelocal

« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2007, 07:00:34 AM »
1. 4 egg beaters, 1 omega 3 egg, 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ honey and raisens, banana

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2007, 07:18:12 AM »
1. 50 grams of whey and a cup of applesauce at 7 am

2. 2 cups brown rice and a pork chop at 9 am

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2007, 07:20:36 AM »
James, has anyone told you that you look like a model?

if so, they were just being polite.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 21, 2007, 07:36:38 AM »
I discovered a new restaurant called Chicken Pollo.  It's mostly health food.  I got a chicken caesar sandwich yesterday with black beans & rice and a water for $5.99.  I don't know if they have them on your coast of FL, but it's by far the best FF restaurant I've found.
We have Pollo Tropical.  Is that the same thing?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 21, 2007, 07:38:41 AM »
We have Pollo Tropical.  Is that the same thing?

Yep, that's the place.  i got the name wrong

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 21, 2007, 07:51:16 AM »
Yep, that's the place.  i got the name wrong
I like their grilled chicken, caesar salad.  I like the black beans & rice as well.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 21, 2007, 07:52:39 AM »
1. 50 grams of whey and a cup of applesauce at 7 am

2. 2 cups brown rice and a pork chop at 9 am
i love pork chops, did you use Shake 'n Bake on them?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 21, 2007, 07:55:36 AM »
Mmmmm I love Shake 'n Bake.   :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 21, 2007, 07:57:11 AM »
Mmmmm I love Shake 'n Bake.   :D
good stuff even on chicken.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 21, 2007, 07:59:27 AM »

nah, my wife bakes it with shake n bake.  I don't know how to do that.  I just boiled them in a frying pan for 15 minutes.  today was leftovers.

I'm also trying quaker oats with blueberries for the first time tonight.  getting into this 'eating right' thing gradually. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2007, 08:01:57 AM »
nah, my wife bakes it with shake n bake.  I don't know how to do that.  I just boiled them in a frying pan for 15 minutes.  today was leftovers.

I'm also trying quaker oats with blueberries for the first time tonight.  getting into this 'eating right' thing gradually. 
you just crack a couple of eggs, take out the yolks if you want and dip the chops into the eggs and then dip them into the shake and bake and put them in the oven for half an hour or so, really easy.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 21, 2007, 08:03:54 AM »
So far I had:

Meal 1: 4 oz chicken breast and 3 tbsp farina

Meal 2: 4 oz chicken breast and 1 banana

I'll be having Meal 3 shortly which will consist of 4 oz of chicken and 1/2 cup brown rice and broccoli.

Ohhhh, the joys of dieting.  :)