Author Topic: 16 year old Jamie Spears is pregnant!  (Read 13441 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: HAHAHA...16 YEAR OLD JAMIE SPEARS is PREGNANT!!
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2007, 01:21:12 PM »

ISNA

Good one, this organization has had it's assets frozen. It also gave mone to the IAP, a terrorist organization. Where are you getting this load of crock from?  ISNA has a huge annual convention every year in Chicago and even has groups there lobbying for US political parties.  Post 9/11 the US army was allowed by ISNA to enter its conventions and recruit Muslims as translators to help them in the wary in Afghanistan.

Steven Pomerantz, former FBI chief of counterterrorism, said that, “CAIR, its leaders, and its activities effectively give aid
to international terrorist groups.”

I'd like to see any facts that actuall support this accusation.  When it comes to terrorism in the US it's known that you do not need much evidence to throw someone in jail, freeze their assets, etc.  I dont know much about CAIR but all I do know is that they have repeatedly issued statemetns condemning terrorist activities after they occur.  After all, that's what my original point was that there are groups that do this

ICNA

In 2007, the Islamic Society of North America will hold multiple events
including an educational forum and
annual conferences, one of which is
entitled, “Islam in America.”

Bassam Osman, President of the North American Islamic Trust,
which owns a school described in a
federal indictment as a criminal
enterprise, sits on the board of the
Islamic Society of North America.

Muzammil H. Siddiqi, president of the Islamic Society ofNorth America during the 9/11 attack, said “America has to
learn. If you remain on the side of injustice, the wrath ofGod will come. Please all Americans,
do remember that, Allah is watching
everyone. If you continue doing
injustice and tolerating injustice, the
wrath of God will come.”33Siddiqihas also publicly supported Hamas
and Hezbollah (recognized

You want to keep going, I have all of the reports downloaded

So what's wrong with what Muzammil Siddiqui said?  All he said is that for every action there's a reaction.  That's what Im saying too.  Doesn't mean I think the reaction is justified, but the fact remains that terorrist attacks would not happen if Americans did not have blood on their hands in the first place.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: 16 year old Jamie Spears is pregnant!
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2007, 01:23:21 PM »

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2007, 02:25:39 PM »
ever wondered why their hate is so great against America and Israel?

Yes Mars comes from the country that invented the Dutch Oven. He knows all about diplomacy.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2007, 03:24:42 PM »
Brutal admitting she was fuckinbg around and does not know who the daddy is...

Stole my line, bitch!!! >:(

Translation: "I don't exactly know who the baby's daddy is because I fucked all of 'em." :-\ ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2007, 03:41:46 PM »

Not going to read the entire thread, but the thread itself is ghey. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2007, 03:47:00 PM »
Not going to read the entire thread, but the thread itself is ghey. 

Well, maybe you should start a thread with pictures of women who are incapable of becoming pregnant because they are too masculine, like you normally do   :o

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2007, 03:51:38 PM »
i fucked her

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2007, 03:54:06 PM »
...women who are incapable of becoming pregnant...

This is a bad thing??

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2007, 04:18:21 PM »
Bigobs, things are not always what they seem. Nonprofit organizations more so...

"America has to learn" sorry but any and every American psychologist in the US will tell you that those words have great impacts, 'has to learn' from what? If not what will happen? Why should America learn from muslims? lol

I told you the source, Judicial Review. In fact right now a Dallas,Tx based non profit "Holy Star" is on trial and another one in Boston, for funeling money overseas to terror organizations.

"Blood on hands?" So if you 'logic' is correct anyone with blood on their hands or ties needs to be killed or punished? In that case bomb Turkey, Iran, Australia, Canada, etc. because every country has blood on it's hands.

You pick the good news you want to hear, what your problem is...you cannot translate noise from news.

Steve Emerson of Newsweek has this to say regarding ISNA....

ISNA has never condemned terrorist groups like HAMAS or Hizballah by name. More notably, in June of 1997, two and a half years after HAMAS was officially designated as a terrorist organization by the United States government (and long after common sense and reality indicated as such), top HAMAS official Mousa Abu Marzook thanked ISNA (and several other U.S.-based Islamist and "civil rights" organizations), writing that ISNA supported him through his "ordeal" – Marzook had been detained at JFK airport in 1995 and arrested and the Israelis were seeking his extradition. Marzook wrote that ISNA's efforts had "consoled" him.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2007, 04:27:04 PM »
Bigobs, things are not always what they seem. Nonprofit organizations more so...

"America has to learn" sorry but any and every American psychologist in the US will tell you that those words have great impacts, 'has to learn' from what? If not what will happen? Why should America learn from muslims? lol

I told you the source, Judicial Review. In fact right now a Dallas,Tx based non profit "Holy Star" is on trial and another one in Boston, for funeling money overseas to terror organizations.

"Blood on hands?" So if you 'logic' is correct anyone with blood on their hands or ties needs to be killed or punished? In that case bomb Turkey, Iran, Australia, Canada, etc. because every country has blood on it's hands.

You pick the good news you want to hear, what your problem is...you cannot translate noise from news.

Steve Emerson of Newsweek has this to say regarding ISNA....

ISNA has never condemned terrorist groups like HAMAS or Hizballah by name. More notably, in June of 1997, two and a half years after HAMAS was officially designated as a terrorist organization by the United States government (and long after common sense and reality indicated as such), top HAMAS official Mousa Abu Marzook thanked ISNA (and several other U.S.-based Islamist and "civil rights" organizations), writing that ISNA supported him through his "ordeal" – Marzook had been detained at JFK airport in 1995 and arrested and the Israelis were seeking his extradition. Marzook wrote that ISNA's efforts had "consoled" him.

I'm not up on all the intricate details of which Islamic NPO in the US said what or was told what from so-and-so, and how credible evidence of them supporting terrorism is.  What I do know is that they officially do stand against terrorism and have condemned it on numerous occasions.  If these groups were proven to support terrorism they would not be around today, it's that simple.

And no I never said that any country with blood on their hands needs to have attacks against their civilians.  However, one needs to understand that in today's far-from-perfect world when civilians of one group or country are wrongly killed, that group will try to kill civilians who belong to the oppressing group, even though the civilians are innocent.  It's that simple.  You seem to turn a blind eye to American crimes abroad yet only focus on crimes committed against Americans.  Since the media sources you rely on seem to all be American-based, your one-sided attitude does not surprise me.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2007, 04:36:35 PM »
However, one needs to understand that in today's far-from-perfect world when civilians of one group or country are wrongly killed, that group will try to kill civilians who belong to the oppressing group, even though the civilians are innocent. 

Since the media sources you rely on seem to all be American-based, your one-sided attitude does not surprise me.

If you kept up with religion based nonprofits you would know that ISNA, gave money to IPA, a palenstine terror organizaton, also the members of the ISNA are tied to Holy LAnd in Dallas, Tx a very large non profit which gave money directly to terror organizations in 2001-2002. In fact Holy Land and ISNA member are relatives.

That is the case, and that is the sadness of war.

Hardly, I would consider the research psychologist/sociologist who conduct the research for the agencies to be very objective. You obviously do not know how this information is attained, and the intricate amount of channels it goes through in order for verification.

Master Blaster

« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2007, 04:51:12 PM »
If this happened in Afghanistan it would be labelled as a crime committed in the name of Islam!  So is this something to blame Christianity for?   ::)

Well in Afganistan she'd be whipped or stoned to death. Hope that helps.  8)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2007, 04:54:59 PM »

keep your eyes on the road, punk!
Addicted to the Steal

Master Blaster

« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2007, 04:57:37 PM »
So what's wrong with what Muzammil Siddiqui said?  All he said is that for every action there's a reaction.  That's what Im saying too.  Doesn't mean I think the reaction is justified, but the fact remains that terorrist attacks would not happen if Americans did not have blood on their hands in the first place.

thats disgusting

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2007, 05:15:45 PM »
DOH!!

hahaha...for once I wish I was the father.

that is exactly how I love my women!

young, dumb and pregnant
Here comes the money shot

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2007, 01:07:39 AM »
If you kept up with religion based nonprofits you would know that ISNA, gave money to IPA, a palenstine terror organizaton, also the members of the ISNA are tied to Holy LAnd in Dallas, Tx a very large non profit which gave money directly to terror organizations in 2001-2002. In fact Holy Land and ISNA member are relatives.

That is the case, and that is the sadness of war.

Hardly, I would consider the research psychologist/sociologist who conduct the research for the agencies to be very objective. You obviously do not know how this information is attained, and the intricate amount of channels it goes through in order for verification.

All I know, and you should too, that if there were any strong or credible links between these groups and terrorism they would not exist in the US today.  The US is powerful and effective enough to eliminate public groups within its borders who support terrorism. 

Possibly by an uneducated mob.  However, not by an Islamic court.

thats disgusting

What's disguisting about trying to learn why other countries hate you?

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2007, 10:34:51 PM »
i'd fuck her, why the hell not you would be famous god bless k-fed's dumb ass, he's just copying tom arnold!!!!
El Borracho Blake