Author Topic: 16 year old Jamie Spears is pregnant!  (Read 13310 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: HAHAHA...16 YEAR OLD JAMIE SPEARS is PREGNANT!!
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2007, 11:06:34 AM »
Hahahahahaha, you are so naive.  Musharaf was initially hesitant to help the US until Cheny got on the phone with him and said help us or we will bomb you back into the stone ages.

Musharraf made the allegation against Armitage for starters, not Cheney.  He also added that the threat had no bearing on his decision to help as he would have regardless.  Further, Armitage denied the allegation.  You are not only naive but can not even get your names straight.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2007, 11:08:42 AM »
And what about America who killed over 1 million civilians in Iraq via sanctions between the first and second gulf war?  Or the tens of thousands (some would say hundreds) of civilians killed in "collateral damage" in Afghanistan and Iraq from US bombs?  Or the thousands of Palestinian civilians killed by US-provided military equipment before 9/11? 

People like you fail to see both sides.  I pity you.  Typical brainwashed uneducated American.  The more people like you in America that don't stand up against your government's policies, the more likely terrorist attacks will continue, since it's your lack of intellect and cowboy attitude that breeds more hatred and terror against your nation.

The more the merrier I say. I've never seen footage of American citizens dancing in the streets burning Iraqi flags or decapitating innocent civilians. The U.S. historically tries to limit civilian casualties and would prefer a conventional war, but since Muslim extremists TARGET civilians and hide amongst their own people like little fairies, we just kill everyone. it's all good. If it was up to me I would Nuke the entire middle east and that would be that. Enough with you savage assholes, you don't deserve to be on the planet

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2007, 11:16:34 AM »
DOH!!

hahaha...for once I wish I was the father.

i told you in the past,,oyou americans became exactly a miraje of this spears family in the last 15 years,,,you fuck your 14 year old steo daughters,,you have sex with far causins because they are hot...you have your daughters at age 12 getting big black cock just cuz her mama try to protect her and didnt let her out the hosue because the mama was abused by her dad etc ,,you got your kids influenced by rap which is the worst garbage ever not even music,,you got spears as you star!!! when there is not even one single song she ever wrote or sang that wil ever be remembered  snd has no talent what so ever,,the mama of this 2 girls is a whore that writing books to american society for how to raise their kids while she cant keep her own whores pussy closed,,you got your society all messed up because familys like speers,,and the worst of the wost is that they dont even look like females ,,,they look like a chubby teen agers,,fat with captial f,,those 2 whore she and sister were always fat luiziana whores ,,nothing less nothing more,,the only thing that can still keep them in press is being whores but it end too soon because even whores have replacments

by the way that is what the world think about american girls,,,what you thik about those 2 whroes...the world think about yoru daughters even if not true! thats how bad the spears family hurt the american girls
fallen angel

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2007, 11:19:08 AM »
I take it logic was not your major.  To name a few off the top of my head, there is ISNA, Muslims for America, ICNA, CAIR, etc.

Your right, logic was not my major theme in this demonstration, nor was it to isult you. Logic is nonempirical, I provided you with a reference in which was empirical and was based on science. Logic is based on authurity and has limitations in truth. Thus your logic in naming some of the MOST corrupt muslim organizations.

ISNA

Good one, this organization has had it's assets frozen. It also gave mone to the IAP, a terrorist organization.

Steven Pomerantz, former FBI chief of counterterrorism, said that, “CAIR, its leaders, and its activities effectively give aid
to international terrorist groups.”

The Council for American Islamic Relations has knowingly assisted violent Muslim terrorist groups (including al Qaeda
and/or the International Islamic Front for the Jihad Against
Jews and Crusaders) that would “commit an act of deadly
aggression against the United States in the near future,
using the resources and support supplied by CAIR.”

ICNA

In 2007, the Islamic Society of North America will hold multiple events
including an educational forum and
annual conferences, one of which is
entitled, “Islam in America.”

Bassam Osman, President of the North American Islamic Trust,
which owns a school described in a
federal indictment as a criminal
enterprise, sits on the board of the
Islamic Society of North America.

Muzammil H. Siddiqi, president of the Islamic Society ofNorth America during the 9/11 attack, said “America has to
learn. If you remain on the side of injustice, the wrath ofGod will come. Please all Americans,
do remember that, Allah is watching
everyone. If you continue doing
injustice and tolerating injustice, the
wrath of God will come.”33Siddiqihas also publicly supported Hamas
and Hezbollah (recognized

You want to keep going, I have all of the reports downloaded

Yes to 4 witnesses.  Most Muslim countries do not have legal systems strictly based on actual Islamic law.  And the penalty for comitting homosexual acts is NOT death.

Saudi Arabia, government has executed more than 4,000 people charged with homosexual acts based on Sharia Law.

Source
The National Secular Society newsletter 2003 Oct 03 states: "Belgium opened marriage to same-sex partners with effect from 1 June 2003", "The Canadian province of Ontario opened marriage to same-sex partners on 10 June 2003. The Canadian province of British Columbia opened marriage to same-sex partners on 8 July 2003"

By the way, you are discussing this as though Christianity or other "modern" religions dont have similar rules.  If you go by the Bible, you can also go to hell after death for committing adultery or being a homosexual.

Nope, I don't sway to religions if I did I would look to Buddhism.

[/quote]

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2007, 11:19:48 AM »
Trailer trash.

they are the best kind of chic to date,cause you know that if they don't put out for you, chances are their mother, sister, or grandmother will.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2007, 11:21:29 AM »
i told you in the past,,oyou americans became exactly a miraje of this spears family in the last 15 years,,,you fuck your 14 year old steo daughters,,you have sex with far causins because they are hot...you have your daughters at age 12 getting big black cock just cuz her mama try to protect her and didnt let her out the hosue because the mama was abused by her dad etc ,,you got your kids influenced by rap which is the worst garbage ever not even music,,you got spears as you star!!! when there is not even one single song she ever wrote or sang that wil ever be remembered  snd has no talent what so ever,,the mama of this 2 girls is a whore that writing books to american society for how to raise their kids while she cant keep her own whores pussy closed,,you got your society all messed up because familys like speers,,and the worst of the wost is that they dont even look like females ,,,they look like a chubby teen agers,,fat with captial f,,those 2 whore she and sister were always fat luiziana whores ,,nothing less nothing more,,the only thing that can still keep them in press is being whores but it end too soon because even whores have replacments

by the way that is what the world think about american girls,,,what you thik about those 2 whroes...the world think about yoru daughters even if not true! thats how bad the spears family hurt the american girls
Fair enough. A visual point from opposing counsel:

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2007, 11:21:38 AM »
The more the merrier I say. I've never seen footage of American citizens dancing in the streets burning Iraqi flags or decapitating innocent civilians. The U.S. historically tries to limit civilian casualties and would prefer a conventional war, but since Muslim extremists TARGET civilians and hide amongst their own people like little fairies, we just kill everyone. it's all good. If it was up to me I would Nuke the entire middle east and that would be that. Enough with you savage assholes, you don't deserve to be on the planet

GROINK FOR PRESIDENT!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2007, 11:26:10 AM »

ever wondered why their hate is so great against America and Israel?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2007, 11:28:10 AM »
ever wondered why their hate is so great against America and Israel?

Cuz those towels they wear on their head is cutting off circulation to their brains and they can't think straight.  Just keeping in real.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2007, 11:28:59 AM »
Fair enough. A visual point from opposing counsel:

i hate them too,,they are same level when it comes to this bt atleast they dont make noise when they fuck and abuse their step daughters ,,the american no where to be found achoholic in middle alabama abuse and fucks his step dauther at age 12-15 while at the same time fuckin her mama and the neigbor and prepare his sick mind for her younger sister ,,its all over usa ,,its sad sad situation that you dont take control over this and insted trying to keep hormones controlled,,
your daughters being fucked on daily basis by guys you not even aware of with out you knowin behind your backs and what you think of is the little test vial that some good fella takes in nyc,,,insted of thinking about the cocaine that step dad takes before he put his cock into his poor step daugghters 14 year old pussy,,

rough to hear huh? its the truth! open eyes,small town american is a place where the local cop is god and the poor 14 year old is a slave to her fucked up family
fallen angel

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: 16 year old Jamie Spears is pregnant!
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2007, 11:29:29 AM »
Congratulations Jamie Spears....children are true blessing!!!   All the best to you and yours during this wonderful holiday season!!

MOS

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2007, 11:37:25 AM »
i hate them too,,they are same level when it comes to this bt atleast they dont make noise when they fuck and abuse their step daughters ,,the american no where to be found achoholic in middle alabama abuse and fucks his step dauther at age 12-15 while at the same time fuckin her mama and the neigbor and prepare his sick mind for her younger sister ,,its all over usa ,,its sad sad situation that you dont take control over this and insted trying to keep hormones controlled,,
your daughters being fucked on daily basis by guys you not even aware of with out you knowin behind your backs and what you think of is the little test vial that some good fella takes in nyc,,,insted of thinking about the cocaine that step dad takes before he put his cock into his poor step daugghters 14 year old pussy,,

rough to hear huh? its the truth! open eyes,small town american is a place where the local cop is god and the poor 14 year old is a slave to her fucked up family
I don't think people are that naive to believe that stuff like this is not going on. Sinclair Lewis wrote about such small town hypocrisies in the 30/40's as did Mark Twain two gererations before, and the Romans had their debauches chronicled. I think the problem today is more of sensationalistic degeneracy coupled with a society that would rather bother itself with inanities than read a book, visit a museum or (for Americans in particular!) travel the world and find out just how big and varied it really is.   

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2007, 11:45:13 AM »
Congratulations Jamie Spears....children are true blessing!!!   All the best to you and yours during this wonderful holiday season!!

MOS

:'(  and who says the SQUAD has no heart.

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2007, 11:59:57 AM »
DOH!!

hahaha...for once I wish I was the father.

Hot bitch!! I'd fuck her like a psychopathic silver back on steroid's!!! Damn... someone should ram that pussy!!!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2007, 12:01:43 PM »
Interesting how "heterosexual" men are getting more and more attracted to boyish/manly-looking females...

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2007, 12:03:13 PM »
Interesting how "heterosexual" men are getting more and more attracted to boyish/manly-looking females...

I'd fuck the hell out of that little girl.............just as soon as she turned 18 ;D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2007, 12:05:09 PM »
She looks like a 10 years old boy  ???

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2007, 12:05:25 PM »
i would bury my dick in that tight scrawny ass of her.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2007, 12:06:10 PM »
She looks like a 10 years old boy  ???

I'd said I'd wait till she's 18. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2007, 12:34:51 PM »
i told you in the past,,oyou americans became exactly a miraje of this spears family in the last 15 years,,,you fuck your 14 year old steo daughters,,you have sex with far causins because they are hot...you have your daughters at age 12 getting big black cock just cuz her mama try to protect her and didnt let her out the hosue because the mama was abused by her dad etc ,,,,yyou got your kids influenced by rap which is the worst garbage ever not even music you got spears as you star!!! when there is not even one single song she ever wrote or sang that wil ever be remembered  snd has no talent what so ever,,the mama of this 2 girls is a whore that writing books to american society for how to raise their kids while she cant keep her own whores pussy closed,,you got your society all messed up because familys like speers,,and the worst of the wost is that they dont even look like females ,,,they look like a chubby teen agers,,fat with captial f,,those 2 whore she and sister were always fat luiziana whores ,,nothing less nothing more,,the only thing that can still keep them in press is being whores but it end too soon because even whores have replacments

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2007, 12:47:14 PM »
As long as they're GONA  be 18.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2007, 12:51:56 PM »
As long as they're GONA  be 18.

Ah, no bra, you gotta wait till they turn 18.   Actually, check your local laws, you may be able to get em younger and not get in trouble!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2007, 01:11:23 PM »
gh15,

to avoid having our 12-year old daughters fucked by big black cock, what do recommend we do?

your advice is needed,,please help!
BigNationRadio.com

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2007, 01:12:42 PM »

You dont need to see footage of American citizens dancing in streets, you don't even have to look further than this getbig.com forum to find Americans (like yourself) who express joy at the death of Muslim civilians.  It is people like you who cause Muslims in other countries to feel joy when American civilians die.  

LMFAO at "U.S. historically tries to limit civilian casualties"!!  To get you started, why dont you just look up "Depleted Uranium use in Iraq or Afghanistan," and "Haditha Massacre by US marines".  Using your logic a Muslim fanatic can say, "the target of the 9/11 attack was America's economic core, and the civilians died as collateral damage"  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2007, 01:16:13 PM »
gh15,

to avoid having our 12-year old daughters fucked by big black cock, what do recommend we do?

your advice is needed,,please help!

He can't be asked for advice for that as he'd just recommend that fathers shoot 2 grams a week so as to appear more muscled than the black men fucking their daughters.